Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 75

I stood on the porch showing off my now pink cock to anyone going by and some of the neighbors did. I think they drive past our house just to see if I’m showing off again. The girls were enjoying some wine and watching the videos that Carol had sent them. They would giggle and make remarks about what I did with someone else.

Lena pointed out that I had to eat a bloody pussy and suck four new cocks. They thought it was so cute seeing me take those tampons to clean and what Carol wrote on me with the lipstick. Once they got to where I had to remove my panties in the café, both of them laughed so hard I thought they were going to pee their pants.

I was so embarrassed by the things they said about me and what I did this morning, my face was just as red as my ass now. I had no idea what else they might do with me today, but I heard Patty say, “I think it would be cute if we took him out just like he is. We can bring his lipstick with us and after each new cock he sucks we can add it to the four he has now.”

Lena said, “I like that idea since we had planned to go visit some others today. He can suck cocks while we talk about other things. Got to get him used to sucking cocks all day for when he gets into his new glory hole for his work mates.”

Patty laughed and said, “Yea that is going to be so much fun. I know we both can’t be with him but at least I will see it on tape once he is done. I know most of the guys at his work and I think it would be so cool watching him suck them all off.”

“It will be so much better, because he will see everyone as they stick their cock in the hole. He will know who each cock belongs to when he sucks them and swallows their cum.” Lena said.

“And he will have to go back to work with those same guys, knowing he sucked their cocks over the weekend. Did your friend say how many guys are supposed to be there?” Patty questioned.

He said the guy getting married is pretty popular amongst his friends at work and somewhat of a clown So, he guessed there would be anywhere from ten to twenty there to party with him. And from what his dad said, all of them have agreed to get their cocks sucked. It is going to be a blast.” Lena told her.

“Yes it will be, but it would be so much better if they all knew who was sucking their cocks. If they found out, they could make him suck cocks at work too.” Patty said.

Then Lena surprised me wen she said, “I know it would be much better if we didn’t have to hide him and let the others know he sucks cock, but we both agreed not to do anything with him at work or let anyone he works with know about what he does for us.”

“Yes I know and won’t make him do anything at work. But it won’t stop us from making him suck all the cocks from his coworkers. Once Bill finishes up the box, we can put him in it and see about having him suck all their cocks someday.” Patty said.

“You know we can use it for other things too, Patty. If we have some guys who don’t want him around when we fuck them, we can put him in the box so he can watch as we do it.” Lena said.

Patty laughed and then said, “I think it’s about time we take him out and see what kind of things he can do for us. No need for clothes today and he can keep his tampons until we need his mouth for someone.” Patty told her.

“Good idea. Might as well go to see how many more cocks he can suck today. You got the address?” Lena asked.

“Yes I do, and I think from what I hear, there will be quite a few people there when we arrive. He might have to eat a few pussies today, but most of them will be men and from what I heard, all of them are well hung.” Patty told her.

Lena then said, “Dawn, go to the car and stand outside to wait for us. We need to pee before we go. Once we get done we’ll be out with you.”

Well, I learned a lot today. From listening to what they had said. Not sure where we are going today but know I’ll be sucking off some big cocks and after each one they will add it to the number written on me. I also know that soon, I’ll be sucking ten or twenty of my fellow workers. I think I know who is getting married since he is the clown at work. His name is Joey and is quite a good-looking guy. I wondered who he was getting married to. He is very popular with everyone at work, and I have even had some long talks with him since he used to work beside me.

I am not sure what Patty was thinking when she said something about me sucking cocks at work but thankfully Lena stepped up to defend me. I think Patty was just trying to see what I would say or do. But with her now, since she took over my life, I never know what is on her mind. I would have to stop everything if she insisted I do anything at work.

At least with me in a glory hole, the guys won’t know it’s me sucking them off. I don’t like the idea of sucking anyone’s cock but having to suck off the guys I work with is really bad. I’ll do it because it is what my girls want as long as they don’t know it’s me with their cocks in my mouth.

I walked to the car and waited for the girls to come out. I stood mostly naked beside the car waiting showing off my pink cock, and the strings hanging from my mouth. I prayed no one else came out to see me but as usual that didn’t happen. As soon as I stepped beside the car, I saw Joyce coming out of her house. She saw me and headed my way.

Once she was beside me, she stared laughing and said, “Damn Dawn you look so different today. Looks like you have a few tampon strings in your mouth. I’ll have to see if you can suck on mine too.”

I couldn’t talk and prayed she wasn’t having her period. I know if she says anything to the girls I’ll have another dirty tampon to suck on. I just nodded that I did have tampons in my mouth, and I guess if she had one to give me, I would open up and take it.

Then she looked at my cock and laughed some more, and said, “You now have a bright pink cock to match your pink lips and I see you must have been a bad boy because your ass is bright red. What’s that on your chest?”

I let her read what Carol had written and she said, “You love sucking cocks, don’t you. Sucked four earlier and now want more. Bet the girls will help with that. Where they taking you?”

I shrugged my shoulder trying to indicate I didn’t know. Just about then The girls came out and both said hello to Joyce and asked if she enjoyed looking at me. Joyce said, “Yes I do. Anytime I get to see him naked is a treat. So, he sucks tampons clean too?”

Lena said, “Yes, he loves the taste of them, especially when it is freshly coated with blood.”

“Well, it just happens I started my period yesterday and I have one in me now. Can he have it?” Joyce asked.

“Of course, he can. Just pull it out and give it to him. Dawn open up for a new plug.” Patty said.

Just a little more humiliation for me but I obeyed my wife and opened my mouth waiting for one more bloody tampon to be put in it. Joyce wasn’t bashful and lifted her skirt and pulled her panties aside. Then she got hold of the sting and pulled bringing her tampon out into the open.

Once she had it out, she brought it up to my mouth and put it inside along with the other five in there. They were all clean since I had them for so long but hers was quite a mess. I noticed once she had it out, it was dripping blood and I got some on my chin as she placed it into my open mouth.

I never thought I would be eating any bloody pussies or sucking the tampons clean. But now I have done it several times. Joyce reached into her purse and pulled out a new one to put in. Lena said, “Joyce, let Dawn do that for you. He loves a pussy that is on her period so much he can’t get enough. Wish he could eat you too, but he has his mouth full. Maybe once we get back, we can send him over to clean you up with his tongue.”

Joyce said, “I would like that. No one ever wants to eat a girl that is on her period. But I know he loves doing it, so will be ready when you get back. Where you taking him today?”

“Oh, we know of some people who get together on the weekends to party. He will be entertaining all the guys there by sucking their cocks. You’ll know how many more cocks he sucked today since we are going to write the number on him, just like the four he has now.” Patty explained.

Then, Lena said, “We don’t know how long we’ll be gone or how many people he has to satisfy today. He will be sucking a lot more cocks today and might even eat a few pussies while we are out. Of course, the pussies he eats will be full of cum. I know Patty and I are both going to be getting fucked by a few of the guys.”

Joyce laughed when Lena told her that and she said, “Wow, you girls are so lucky. Having a guy like Dawn to suck cocks anytime you tell him too and you both get to fuck anyone you want. Best part is he cleans you up once another guy shoots a load into you. Wish I could be there to watch but I’ve got so many other things to get done today. Maybe next time.”

“Well, we’ll let you know the next time we go to a party like this. Be glad to have you along to watch him humiliate himself. You do know he hates sucking cocks don’t you?” Patty asked.

“No, I didn’t know that. So, when he has to suck a cock he hates doing it and only does it because you tell him too?” Joyce asked.

“That’s right Joyce. If he had his way, he would never even look at another guy’s cock. But since we own his naked ass, he has to look at them and suck them too. He hates watching us fucking others too, but we make him watch just to humiliate him. He loves the humiliation we give him and asks for more all the time. But we better get going so he can enjoy sucking a lot of cocks today.” Lena said.

But then Patty added one more thing for my humiliation. She said, “If I let Lena have her way, he would do nothing but suck cocks. She would make him suck cocks and get no more pussy and he would probably never get to cum again. But, I like him eating and fucking me, so she can’t do that with him. At least not yet.”

I knew Lena loved seeing me with a big cock in my mouth and am so glad Patty still wanted my cock sometimes. She is getting more cocks now that she has decided that we would be having sex with others, even if we agreed not to when we first started. I’m sure Lena enjoys fucking me too and I know she loves it when I eat her pussy. But she can always find others to eat her and fuck her too. That is why she wanted me to only get cocks to suck.

Lena knows how much I hate taking another cock in my mouth and she makes sure I suck a lot of them just so she can humiliate me. Between them, I am made to suck lots of cocks. It doesn’t matter to them what the cock looks like or how big it is. I have to suck it and do my best to deep throat them all. I have had a thirteen-inch cock down my throat before and I know someday I’ll have to suck it again. They have asked that guy over to fuck them and I’ll have to suck him off then. Even if he isn’t hard, his cock is huge.

They told Joyce goodbye, and I was put in the back seat. Even though I was naked my cock was covered with lipstick, and she didn’t want it all over her hands. I had no idea where we would be going but guess I would soon find out. At least I wasn’t blindfolded today. I rode in silence while Patty and Lena talked in the front seat. They never mentioned anything about today or what had been done to me already. Instead, they talked about Patty at work and Lena in college.

We rode for about thirty minutes before Patty pulled into a driveway. I still didn’t know where we were since I don’t remember anyone living here. Patty knows a lot of places I never knew existed. Before we met and even once we were together she used to just drive around finding new places. She had some interesting stories of the things she saw. But she also knows a lot of different people where I never knew that many since I didn’t hang out with groups before. Now I have no choice since the girls take me where they want to go.

The house at the end of the driveway was huge and it looked like a big garage off to the side. Whoever lives here must have lots of money to be able to afford this place. Once Patty parked and we got out where I could see more I noticed several other cars on the side between the house and huge garage.

Here I am almost naked sporting a big pink cock with tampon strings hanging from my pink lips. I was wearing bright pink stockings and six-inch heels for all to see when they looked. Patty said, “Just stand there and be a good boy Dawn. I’ll go let them know the entertainment has arrived.”

Patty left and Lena stayed with me. Lena was all smiles as she said, “Today my naked man, you will be practicing your cocksucking skills getting ready to suck of your coworkers. I’m sure the guys here will love feeling your hot lips wrapped around their cocks and you’ll have a full belly of cum before we leave. Not sure how many cocks you’ll suck today but I know that when you suck your work mates you’ll be getting somewhere around twenty. Maybe even up to thirty from what my friend tells me. And someday, you’ll be sucking his cock to. Had to promise him a blow job to help set this up.”

After a short time, Patty came back, and Bill was with her. She was holding his hand and they were laughing. Once they were close to me, Bill laughed at what he saw. He said, “Damn Patty. You girls sure know how to use a guy like him. I think it’s cute.”

Patty said, “Yea, he just keeps asking for more and he begged us to let him go to this little shop down the road from us and he started out in girls clothes but found him a young girl to give them too. He wanted to show off and get used and they helped him.”

Lena gigged and said, “Yes and he said he wanted to suck cocks too. As you can see, he has sucked four guys already but wants more. You going to help him Bill?”

“Yes of course I am. And you also get to see his glory hole. It’s just about done, and he can use it today.” Bill said.

Patty said, “That is great where is it?”

Bill told her, “It’s in the garage. We use it for a woodworking shop and all the guys get together to work on things. Most of them helped me put it together and it’s going to be moveable so you can take it any place you want to go.”

Lena said, “I’m excited to see it. There is enough room for two people right. When he is in it, I want to be with him to make movies of him sucking all those cocks.”

Bill laughed and said, “Yes, there will be plenty of room for you both. Whose cocks will he be sucking?”

“Anyone we tell him too. But this time it is going to be the guys he works with. We don’t want them to know it is him sucking their cocks and this is why we needed a box with a view.” Patty told him.

Bill laughed some more and said, “That is amazing. He’ll be able to see them as he sucks their cocks, but they won’t see him. Those two-way windows are great for things like that. Same kind of window you see the cops using in the interrogation rooms.”

Patty then said, “Well, lets go see it so he can get busy with all your friends. They do know what s going to happen today right?”

“Yes, I explained it and they are ready, willing, and able. Follow me.” Bill said.

We followed Bill to the side door of the garage and once we stepped inside I saw a big woodworking area. No cars in the garage, just woodworking equipment. I was impressed and wished I had learned how to build things. But I never did and now I was going to be doing other things in this shop.

As I looked around I saw several other men watching me. Once we were all inside and the door was closed, Bill said, “OK, everyone. Meet Patty, Lena, and Dawn. Patty works with me, and Lena was with us this summer. She is off to college now but still enjoys her weekends with Patty. Dawn is Patty’s husband ang also belongs to Lena. As you can see, he isn’t like a normal husband. No, he is submissive and had given himself to Patty and Lena. He loves exposure and humiliation. That is why they brought him to us today.”

Bill stepped back and Patty took over. She said, “Yes, he is my husband and I love him very much. Ever since he asked me to expose and humiliate him, I have been finding new ways to do just that. He does not enjoy being made to suck another man’s cock, but we enjoy watching him because he is so embarrassed when he does it that has almost quit with us. I don’t think he ever will say no to anything we want since he enjoys the exposure and humiliation so much.”

Then Lena said, “Yes, I am his Mistress, and he obeys me just like he does his wife. We both own him and right now he needs lots of practice. You see, next weekend some of the guys he works with are having a bachelor party for one of his good friends at work. That is the reason we have asked Bill to make this box for us. He will be at the party, but they won’t know he is there. He will be inside this box sucking off all the guys he works with every day. The guy getting married will be the first cock he sucks and then all the rest will follow.”

Bill took over again and said, “As you all know, since you have helped me build this, he is going to be able to see every guy he sucks off but because of this two-way glass, they won’t know it’s him. Today he will see what it’s like in his new box when he sucks everyone’s cock that is here. Today you will know who is behind the glass and even be able to watch since we don’t have the sides on it today. They are easy to attach though.”

Lena then said, “Yes, we want him sucking off as many guys as we can find so he can practice before he sucks his fellow workers. So, Dawn, take those nasty tampons out of your mouth and get behind your glass. Any cock that comes through the hole you will suck and swallow the cum. You won’t be thanking the cocks today though. You will do it just like you will be doing at the bachelor party.”

Bill said, “We have even added a little bench for you to kneel on while you suck cocks today. We don’t want you hurting your knees on the concrete floor.”

I took the tampons from my mouth and put them in a trash can that someone brought to me. Then, I had to walk past several of the men to get to the window which will be a box by next weekend. I saw the bench and was grateful for that since I am sure my knees would be very sore once I sucked off all the guys here. I stood in front of the window for a moment trying to see what was on the other side but could not see anything. I was happy that I’ll be hidden when I have to suck off the guys from work. I never want them to know I did it and being hidden helped.

I walked around the wooden structure, got in position on my knees, noticing the hole that was mouth level and waited for a cock to be put through the hole. I watched everyone on the other side of the window, and they were all pulling their cocks out.

I heard Bill talking with Patty and Lena as he said, “Got a couple other guys stopping by a little later. They were going to be here all day but had to pull another shift. They said they would stop by while on patrol, just to get a blow job. You don’t mind if he sucks off a couple cops do you?”

Patty said, “Not at all. Hell, we would let the whole force get sucked by him. We want him sucking as many cocks as we can get. As much as he hates sucking cocks, he loves it when we suck his cock. So, since he hates doing it so much he will continue sucking them until he doesn’t want his sucked anymore.”

“Don’t think he’ll ever stop wanting his cock sucked, so guess he will be sucking them for a long time.” Lena said.

Then Patty said, “Once he sucks every cock here, if any of the guys can get it back up, Lena and I will be available to fuck. If they want to fuck us we will be ready and then Dawn can suck their cum out of our pussies.”

“I figured that and have told the guys they could once he sucks their cocks. We also have some others in the house who will be available for everyone. We usually spend part of the day building things and then the rest of the time we are fucking someone. Usually some of the guys will bring their wives and pass them around. I never knew about this until you guys came to visit us. Once we opened our marriage I found out and Betty has been here a few times too.” Bill explained.

I didn’t like what I heard but have no say in what happens. I knew I was going to be sucking off every guy here plus two more, which were cops. Not sure that is a good idea but will do what I am told. I also found out I’ll be sucking cocks for a long time because I won’t stop wanting the girls to suck me off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.