Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 76

The girls seemed happy about what had happened, but they never talked about it on the way home. Patty pulled into a drive through, ordered a big bucket of chicken with the taters and slaw and used my money to pay for it. She didn’t ask me for money. She just took what she needed, and I noticed she even tipped the girl in the window.

Lena played with my cock while we waited and as soon as we were at the window to pick up the food, she let go of it so the girl could see I was naked. I saw the girl grin and motion for someone else to come look. Soon there were four girls looking at my naked body. Naked except the pink stockings and heels I still had on.

Patty took her time opening my wallet to get the money out so the girls in the window could have a good long look at her husbands naked cock. One of them even took a picture of me through the window. I guess I’ll be seen once again by many other people.

The food was given to Patty, and she set it on my legs and told me to hold it while we drove home. It didn’t hide my cock from view and as soon as we drove away, Lena had it in her hand again. She stroked it some as we drove but not enough to make me cum again.

The girls didn’t talk anymore until we got home. We got out of the car, and I was told to carry dinner to the house and then get back outside for our walk. I hurried as fast as I could in the heels, but it isn’t easy walking in them. I’ve had them on my feet all day and am getting used to wearing them, but my feet still hurt some.

I carried the bucket of chicken and other fixings into the house once Patty unlocked the door and put it on the kitchen table and then hurried back outside to the street where Lena was waiting. She said, “Just walk with me today and if I ask you a question you will answer it truthfully. Don’t fuck up.”

I nodded I understood and then she said, “If I tell you to explain things today, you will tell them exactly what we have planned for you this week. You understand?”

I said, “Yes Mistress Lena, I understand what I have to do.”

“Very good. You are such a good boy for us. I am sure you’ll enjoy your week and then this weekend. I hear your boss was invited to the bachelor party, but you weren’t. Wonder why that is?” She said.

I took that as a question and said, “May I answer Mistress Lena?”

“Yes, please do.” She said.

“It seems my boss is very popular amongst the workers. He isn’t like me. I don’t go to parties with them since I don’t feel it is right for them to see me out like that. On the other hand, he loves to party with all of them and I hear he even gets a little tipsy and flirts with all the girls there. I don’t think it is right, but he is the boss.” I explained.

“That’s interesting Dawn. Maybe you should go party with them and let them know how much you love sucking cocks. But, you say you don’t want them knowing you are an owned cocksucker. But that’s ok since you’ll be sucking a group of them off this weekend, including your boss if he shows up.” She said as we continued our walk.

We walked around the circle a few times and didn’t see anyone out. Then it happened. She saw a guy out walking his dog and she had a big smile on her face as we approached him. I hadn’t seen him before and wondered if he was new here. I’m sure he has seen me walking around naked before especially if he had been living here.

Lena got up to him and said, “Hi, I’m Lena and this is Dawn. Haven’t seen you out before, are you new in the neighborhood?”

He looked at Lena and then at me and said, “Sorry, I’m Cody and this is my dog blue. I’ve lived here for a few years but never get out much. I work from home and don’t usually get out to see anyone. But I decided to take blue for a walk earlier today. I usually go after dark since I get so wrapped up in my work.”

Lena then said, “Have you seen us around before? We walk out here every day, and he is naked most of the time. Between his wife Patty and me, we own him, and he does everything we want. He is one great cocksucker too. Dawn, tell him what you enjoy doing with all the guys.”

I had to say it unless I wanted my ass beat, so said, “I love sucking cocks all the time. I’ve sucked off sixteen so far today but always looking for more to suck. Would you let me suck your cock?”

I had to make it sound like I really do love sucking off other men even if I hate doing it. The girls said I won’t have anything but cocks this week so I might as well make the best of it and volunteer to suck this guy off.

The guy looked at me and said, “Look, I am not gay even though I live alone. I like girls and do have some come in once in a while to have sex with me. But, if you don’t mind, I could use a blow job even if it is from a guy.”

“He isn’t gay either Cody. He just loves to suck nice hard cocks for me. I enjoy watching him, and just so you know, he really hates sucking off other men. But you will be number seventeen today if you’ll let him suck you. He has a goal to keep so he can get back to having my pussy. Tell him what you are doing this week and weekend.” Lena said.

I said, “I have to suck as many cocks as possible this week and this weekend I’ll be sucking off a group of guys I work with, including my boss. They won’t know it’s me because I’ll be in a glory hole box so they can’t see me.”

Lena then said, “He is going to be sucking lots of cocks this week. I plan on having him suck at least five cocks every day. Hopefully I can find more than five. If you need another blow job Cody, we walk every night and if you’re out he’ll suck you off.”

Cody said, “Well I guess I can help him accomplish his goal. If I let him suck my cock this week, can I get some pussy too?”

“Hell yes. That’s a fair deal. He sucks your cock, and I can let you fuck me. Since he won’t be getting in my pussy, someone needs to.” Lena told him.

“Nice, cause I think your hot. Can we go behind my fence while he sucks on me. Don’t want the other neighbors seeing my cock.” Cody asked.

“Yep, lead the way. Dawn follow behind him and get ready to suck number seventeen today.” Lena ordered.

We all got behind his little picket fence and I got on my knees while he dropped his pants. He looked kind of nerdy when we first started talking but his cock was impressive. I guess it’s true that nerds have big cocks because this guy had a big one. Bigger than mine but not quite as big as Leonard’s. Pretty close to Leonard though. I would have to guess he was at least ten inches long and quite thick. I was going to take every inch down my throat and make him cum so Lena would be happy.

Lena saw his cock and said, “Hell yes, I want that thing in my pussy. Bet Patty would love it too. I’ll tell her how big it is and bet she will invite him over for some good fucking since you won’t be getting any of her pussy either Dawn. Now suck that cock so we can go find some more for you.”

I took his cock between my lips and into my mouth. Before I really started sucking on it, I pulled back off and licked it all the way to his balls. I took his big ball sac and sucked each nut for a few minutes before licking his long shat all the way to the tip and getting the head back into my mouth.

I say he had a big ball sac because it was the biggest I’ve ever seen or had my mouth on. They hung down low and were huge. I couldn’t get both nuts in my mouth at the same time and wondered if it was because he was so full of cum, or they were just huge.

I took his big cock into my mouth and began my journey to the base. I sucked and licked his cock as I kept lowering myself on his cock. I had him almost to my throat when I pulled back off and then slowly went down on him again. I knew Lena wanted me to finish him off so we could get back to walking where she could humiliate me some more. Plus, she might be getting hungry for the chicken that we picked up.

I did my best to make sure he enjoyed the blow job I was giving him at the same time I tried to get him to cum faster. I was deep throating him in no time, and he seemed to be enjoying all of what I did. I never let up and it didn’t take that long before I felt his cock getting stiffer and it seemed to get longer too.

I knew I couldn’t let him shoot down my throat, so backed off leaving just the head of his big cock in my mouth and took his shaft in my hand to jerk him off. I needed to have his cum in my mouth so I could show Lena what he gave me. If she doesn’t see cum in my mouth she would punish me, and I don’t like her punishments.

I heard her giggle as I made him cum. He was cumming straight into my mouth and I found out why his balls were so big. Yep, he was storing a big load of hot male sperm in them and now I was getting a big mouthful of it. He was emptying his nut sac into my waiting mouth, and I wasn’t sure I could hold it all.

He kept shooting rope after rope after rope of hot gooey cum into my mouth and my cheeks were starting to stretch out. I must look like a chipmunk after he collected nuts with his cheeks stretched to the limit. My cheeks were just like that, and he was still cumming. Damn, this guy had a lot of cum and I wondered why he saved it up like that. He should have been jerking off if not fucking someone.

I had to swallow some of his cum, so I didn’t waste any. If Lena saw any cum sneaking out of my mouth, I would be in big trouble. She expects me to keep all cum and get it in my belly. She always said if I lost any cum she would beat me until I bled. So far she has not had a reason to go that far with me, but this might be the time if I don’t keep it all I my mouth. So, by swallowing some I made extra room for more.

This guy just kept cumming and I had to suck him dry. I’ve never seen anyone cum so much in my life. It wasn’t until recently I saw guys cumming, but no one had as much cum as this guy. Finally, after what seemed like hours and gallons of cum, he stopped shooting his load into my mouth and he pushed me away.

I looked up at him and Lena was standing right there. She laughed at me and said, “Wow Dawn, that load should fill you up nicely. He sure gave you a big load didn’t he?”

I nodded my head that he did and then, I slowly opened my mouth so she could see what I had in my mouth. I was afraid to open up like I normally do because I didn’t want any dribbling out. Once she saw my mouth was totally full of his gooey cum, I swallowed.

It took me five big swallows to get it all down. Just before the last swallow, I swished it around in my mouth to make sure my entire mouth got coated with his cum. Then, I swallowed. But my job wasn’t done, and I leaned back in, kissed the big head of his cock, and said, “Thank you so much for letting me suck you. You are so big and wonderful and gave me a big bellyful of your precious and delicious cum. Thank you and I hope to have you in my mouth again along with watching you fuck both Lena and Patty, my wife.” Then I kissed it again.

Once I stood up, Lena got her lipstick out and wrote seventeen on me. She thanked Cody and said, “Here is my number. Give me a call so we can make arrangements for me to fuck you and he can suck your cock again. His wife will love you and would be more than happy to get in bed to feel that big, wonderful cock. Don’t know if you always cum that much but don’t let her know if you do. Want it to be a big surprise for her.”

Cody said, “Well, I do cum that much all the time. I have to jerk off three or four times a day to relieve the pressure in my nuts. So, if you all want to help, feel free to stop by anytime.”

I had heard that once before from a guy who always shot big loads of cum, and it built up so fast he couldn’t go long without cumming. I think his mom and sisters helped him out along with several other girls and some of his teachers. Never thought it was true, but guess it is.

We left Cody with his dog who just sat near us and watched me suck his master. Never barked or tried to interfere. Guess it was a well-trained dog. We began our walk and Lena said, “Wow, bet that would feel so good inside me. I’m not sure my pussy could hold that much cum but damn, Dawn think of the treat you’ll get when you suck it all out of me. Bet Patty will be surprised when he fills her pussy up with a load like that.”

Then she kept quiet, and I couldn’t talk since there was no question asked. We walked around another four times before we saw Sally and Bob sitting outside, I noticed they were both naked and as soon as Sally saw us, she spread her legs apart to show off her old pussy. She is one crazy old woman but is nice too. I don’t enjoy eating or fucking her but will do it anytime my girls want me to.

We got closer and I saw Bob had a hard-on and I wondered if he knew I would have to suck his cock today. I thought maybe Patty had called them and said something about what I have to do this week. But the closer we got; the more Sally spread her legs. She loves having me look at her old nasty pussy and loves it when I have to kiss and eat it.

We got up to them and Lena said hi while I just nodded my hello. Lena said, “Dawn has been a busy boy today and loves telling people what he did and what he is going to do this week. Would you like him to explain?”

“Yes, would love to hear all about it.” Sally said.

“Dawn, tell them about your day after returning from the store. They know what happened there and how you sucked four guys off and wanted more.” Lena said.

I said, “Yes, I did want more so Mistress Patty and Mistress Lena took me to a woodworking shop where my glory hole box is being built. It is going to be made so I can see out to know whose cock I sucked but no one can see in. Once there, I got behind the two-way glass and started sucking all the cocks that came through the hole. They knew it was me in there this time since it didn’t have the sides on yet. There was twelve cocks that I had to suck before they fucked my mistresses and I had to clean their pussies out once done. Each of them took five hard cocks inside them and I sucked all the cum out before we left.”

I took a breather trying to make sure I told everything. But once my thoughts were gathered, I continued. “Before we left, since I had a pink cock after leaving the store this morning, I was given a washcloth and had to wash my cock. Then I had to stand in front of everyone and jerk off for them. That was embarrassing but I did get to cum in a glass. Once I shot my load, I had to drink my cum and then we left. Lena made sure after each cock was sucked she wrote a new number on me. I left with the number sixteen written with lipstick.”

“We left and stopped to get some take out before coming home. We started walking and met a new neighbor with a big cock. I sucked him off and he gave me a very big load of hot delicious cum to add to the other sixteen loads I had I my belly. Then Lena put seventeen on me. I had to explain to him that all I was getting this week was cocks to suck and Mistress Lena has promised me at least five cocks a day to suck. Then this weekend I will be in my glory hole box sucking off a group of guys I work with that are having a bachelor party. My boss is supposed to be there, and I’ll suck his cock too.” I told them.

“What about some pussy?” Sally asked.

I said, “I’m sorry Miss Sally but I can’t have any pussy this week. All I get his hard cocks to suck. Bob, you have a hard ok, may I suck it?”

Bob said, “Thought you would never ask. Hell yes, get down here and suck me off. I love your blow jobs.”

I knew I had to ask, or Lena would be pissed at me. I got down on my knees and took Bob’s cock in my hand and then started licking his balls. I got them all clean and even licked his asshole a little. Then I took his cock in my mouth and started sucking.

I heard Lena say, “Sally we are so sorry that he can’t do anything with you, but he needs to learn more about sucking cocks. The only way he’ll get close to a pussy is if she is full of cum and it won’t be his cum since he won’t be fucking anyone all week and maybe longer if he doesn’t behave. We want other things to happen and I’m not sure he’ll do them for us.”

“That’s ok sweety. I understand and don’t mind. A couple of them boys you brought over have called and want to come fuck me again and I’m all for that. I even told them to bring some friends and I’ll fuck them all. So, you just take care of him, and I’ll be well taken care of too.”

“That is wonderful Sally. I knew those guys would come back to you. They loved fucking you. So, if you know of anyone around her that wants a good blow job, let me know. Dawn wants to suck as many cocks as possible every day that he can. If he doesn’t suck lots of cock this week, next week he goes to work naked or maybe as a girl. Haven’t decided yet.” Lena said.

Sally laughed as I was sucking Bob’s cock in broad daylight with his wife right next to him. She has turned into such a slut now that we got her doing things with us. But, from what I hear, she was a big slut when she was younger. Her sister got her doing lots of things even if Sally didn’t want to. She did it all for her sister, or so she says.

I kept sucking Bob’s cock and soon he was starting to cum for me. His cum is always bitter but I take it in my mouth and swallow it, adding to my cum filled belly. He gave me a decent load of cum and I took it all, swished it around my mouth before showing everyone he did cum for me and then down the hatch it went.

Once I swallowed, I leaned back in, kissed his cock, and said, “Thank you for letting me suck you and for giving me your delicious cum. Hope to get some more later this week. I love sucking you and want more.” Then kissed his cock again before standing back up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.