Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 77

I did sleep good even if I had sucked cocks all day. No man should be sucking any cock and definitely not twenty-one of them. But my girls expected me to do it and I did, knowing I’ll be sucking cocks all week for them and then Saturday I’ll be sucking of a group of my co-workers and as they have told me, I’ll be sucking my bosses cock.

I woke up Sunday morning with a big hard-on and the girls hands on it along with my balls. I love how they hold me all night. Not sure I could sleep as well without them holding me. I never want to find out how that would be, even though it has happened when they make me sleep in the other bedroom.

Once awake, I did my normal routine of getting their hands off me, scooting out of bed, checking the coffee, going outside to my bathroom to piss and then back to get me a cup to sit on the porch naked to drink it.

While I drink my coffee I reflect back on all that has happened and what my future holds for me. I know as long as we all stay healthy I will be a man owned by two beautiful women and will do whatever they want. I thought about what Sally said and wondered if my boss would allow me into work naked or dressed as a girl. It sure would be embarrassing to have to do it but if I have to in order to continue our games, I guess I’ll ask him.

He will probably tell me no because at work he is all work. He goes to parties and out drinking with the guys after work since he is single now. But at work, he is the boss, and no one is allowed to do any joking or playing at work. He gets invited to a lot of the things the workers do because he is like that. work is work and play time is play time. He separates them very well and everyone loves him for it.

I have been invited to a few things but always turn them down because I don’t think anyone in a position of authority should be out partying with their workers. Besides I didn’t want to leave Patty all alone while I had a good time. Guess I have always been that way because my dad was like that too.

I drank my coffee and when I heard the girls moving around, I hurried back inside to get them each a cup of coffee and carried it to them. Once they had coffee, they would tell me if we were staying home for breakfast or if we would be going out for brunch. Today, they said nothing about eating but Lena did say, “Well, you ready to suck some more cock Donna? Not sure where we will find some for you, but before the week is over, those numbers will be much higher, and we might even need to use your back to keep count.”

Patty laughed and said, “Yes my naked husband, this week will show me just how much you want us to own you. Now get another cup of coffee and wait on the porch for us.”

I nodded my head and left the bedroom. I got me another cup and headed to the porch where I would be seen by all the people going by. Since it was Sunday most of them were off to church and would drive right past our house to see me. I also had more time to relive what I have done for my wife and little mistress. Yes, I have done so many new things and they keep adding more to me.

I had just finished my second cup of coffee when the door opened and Patty said, “Dawn, get us some more coffee and then go back outside. Get another cup for yourself so you’ll have plenty of liquid in your belly before you start sucking more cocks. We will be going out to eat and you might have to go naked. But don’t worry, you’ll still give Beth some new clothes. I know how much you enjoy giving her things and someday, you might even get some of her pussy. But that won’t be this week since you are going to be the number one cocksucker all week.”

I got up, entered the house just as she was going back into the bedroom. I got to see her naked ass as she went in. I fixed their coffee and carried it to them. Once they had coffee, I started back out to get mine and go back to the porch.

Lena stopped me before I got out of the bedroom saying, “Instead of sitting on the porch, go down and sit on your toilet so more people can see you. If anyone asks about the numbers on you, explain that you are a cocksucker and want to suck cocks all week.”

I nodded that I understood and left the room with my two beautiful Mistresses inside. I knew I was going to get embarrassed a lot by them and loved them doing it to me. They both make sure I get the exposure and humiliation I crave. I got my coffee, went out the door, down the steps and to my bathroom. It is kind of funny that my bathroom has no privacy, and anyone around can see everything I do out here. Today, I had to sit with my naked cock pointing toward the street to drink my coffee.

I did see several people going past the house, and they all waved to me. I waved back so they knew I was paying attention and I knew my hard cock was seen by all of them. I enjoy them looking at my cock and every time someone sees it, it gets harder. At least it seems like it is growing even if it isn’t.

No one asked about the numbers, and I figured the already knew I was a cocksucker for my girls. I sat drinking my coffee and when the girls came out, they were all dressed and ready to go eat. Lena took my coffee cup and Patty led me to the car. I rode in the middle of them and as always, Lena held my cock. She says she loves holding it, but I think she just loves making it harder and is aways trying to get me to cum without permission.

I noticed they had a bag with them and figured that would be the clothes I gave away today. Beth is going to have a nice wardrobe before we are finished. But that’s ok since I do enjoy seeing her and giving her presents. Someday, I will get to see her naked and hoped I would be able to eat her pussy and then fuck her. I’ve already sucked her husband’s cock and eating her would be so much better.

Patty drove us to the adult restaurant that we usually go to now since I can be naked inside and no one says anything. Once parked we got out and I was given the bag to carry in. I was butt naked and didn’t even have shoes on which was ok with me. Yesterday I had to wear heels all day and my feet hurt from doing it.

Patty said, “Donna, I am not sure if you’ll get anything to eat today, except more cum for your belly. But we might allow you to have something as long as you obey us. You will obey won’t you? You can answer me.”

I said, “Yes Mistress Patty, I will obey both of you and do whatever you wish.”

“Good boy because we have a special surprise for you today. But if you don’t do everything we want, you’ll get punished and it might just hurt a lot.” Lena told me.

I nodded that I understood, and we started to go inside. I had the bag in my hand and nothing on my body. Patty asked, “Would you like to put your clothes on before we go in or would you rather have everyone see you naked and showing them how many cocks, you sucked yesterday. Answer me.”

I said, “Mistress Patty I will do whatever you want. If you want me to put clothes on I will but it might be better if everyone sees me naked with a hard cock and advertising I sucked cocks. I will do as you wish.”

“Good answer Donna. Today I want you to wear your skirt and panties but no top. This way everyone will see how many cocks went in your slutty mouth without having to look at you disgusting hard cock.” She informed me.

Once she said that, Lena waited for me to get the panties which were bright red and the skirt which was white on my lower half before she opened the door, and we all went inside. We were greeted by the hostess, and she said, “So nice to see you again. Guess he has more clothes for Beth on him and in the bag and what is that written all over him?”

“Answer her Donna.” Lena said.

I said, “That is how many cocks I sucked yesterday and I’m looking for more today. I’ll be sucking cocks all week before I suck off a group of my fellow workers on Saturday.”

“That is so sweet. I see you must have sucked twenty-one cocks and I’m sure there are lots of guys in here who would love a blow job. Now, will he be eating with you or do you just need a table for two.” The hostess asked.

‘Yes he will be eating with us for a little while. A table for four will be good in case we have more company.” Patty told her.

Lena said, “Yes, I’m sure someone will join us. They can sit in the chair, and he can suck cocks like that.”

The hostess laughed and said, “That would be nice, or he can just go to each table to see if anyone needs a blowjob from an expert cocksucker.”

“That might work too. But I think we need some food before he starts sucking cocks. Is Beth in

today?” Patty asked.

“Yes she is. I’ll let her know you are here.” The hostess said.

She left and we all sat down. I felt stupid sitting in a restaurant in just a skirt with panties under it. Then I have the writing on my body saying I sucked twenty-one cocks yesterday and I have to tell everyone I want more. Like I was told, I will only have cocks all this week and I’m sure between them they will make sure I get at least five each day. I just hope I don’t have to suck any at work. I won’t mind it so much when I’m in the box, but my work mates don’t need to know I’m a cocksucker.

We sat waiting for Beth to come serve us and the girls looked all around the restaurant. Guess they were trying to see how many hard cocks were here for me to suck. I knew I would be getting totally naked soon and really didn’t care, since I love others looking at my hard cock. I don’t know why it turns me on, but I get super hard when I’m out in public with my cock out for all to see.

No one said anything while we waited for Beth. I wondered if her husband was with her today and I would have to suck his cock again. I have to suck cocks where everyone can see me doing it just for the humiliation they want to give me. Never thought I could suck even one cock but now I’m sucking more and more since my girls enjoy making me do it. If it was up to Lena all I would ever have is cock and never get any pussy again. I prayed that Patty would never let that happen.

I sat there in silence, and it wasn’t to long before I felt hands on my shoulder. Patty and Lena were sitting across from me, so I had my back to whoever it was. Lena said, “Don’t turn around Donna. Someone wants to touch you, so let them.”

Sat in the chair while this person started rubbing my shoulders and neck. Then I felt something different on my back. It was soft but didn’t feel like hands. Whoever was behind me ran their hands down my arms and took my hands in theirs. They brought my hands up to my head and made me reach behind me.

When I did that, I knew what I had touching me. It was a nice firm tit and I held it in my hands for a while. Then, Patty said, “Donna, stand up and turn around.”

I obeyed her command and when I turned, I saw a beautiful naked Beth standing right in front of me. She was more naked than me since I still had a skirt and panties on. She smiled and said, “Look all you want Donna since today is one of my naked days at work. Everyone gets to see me in all my naked glory and some of them might get lucky enough to fuck me. But I hear all you get this week is hard cocks, so it won’t be you sticking that hard cock in my pussy today.”

I couldn’t say anything, but I sure did smile a lot. She then said, “So, do you like what you see? You may talk.”

I said, “Oh, yes, I love what I see. You are beautiful.”

Patty then spoke saying, “To bad you won’t be fucking her today but if she fucks anyone else, you’ll clean them both up.”

Beth laughed and said, “Now what would you ladies like for breakfast. Will Donna be eating with you or do you want me to take him with me.”

Lena said, “He will be eating with us and then will be sucking as many hard cocks as we can find. Might have to leave him here for a while if all the guys want a blow job. But he won’t mind being without us since you are here to watch over him.”

“I would be happy to take charge if you decide to go someplace else. Just let me know and I’ll make sure he behaves. Oh, by the way, my husband is on his way over with a couple of his buddies. They all want a blow job today. Believe me, his buddies have nice cocks since I’ve had them both in me.” Beth said.

Damn, this girl is something else. She lets her husband get his cock sucked by another guy and he lets her fuck around. Wonder if he also has other women. Then, I remembered I was told he has fucked some of the other waitresses so guess they have one of those open marriages where they both fuck others.

“Beth, just let us know when you want his clothes. He’ll be glad to remove his skirt and panties anytime and has a blouse in the bag for you. He loves giving you his nice clothes.” Patty said.

Beth said, “Well, I’ll take his skirt and blouse right now. I like him showing off in his pretty panties. I’ll get them later on after he sucks some cocks. All the guys in the kitchen say they want a good blow job today too.”

“Well, Donna you heard your other mistress. Take your skirt of, fold it up and place it in the bag, Then you can give them to her.” Lena told me.

I did what she told me to do and removed my skirt. Folding it up and placing it in the bag with the blouse I never got to wear. I swear these girls are going to break me by giving the clothes I had to buy away. But I don’t mind since Beth is so hot and nice.

Once I gave them to her, Patty said, “Beth how long do you stay naked on days like today?”

Beth giggled and said, “We have a schedule in the back room and when it’s my turn to be naked, I have to leave home naked and stay naked all day. I work naked and then go home naked. Some days, I can’t drive to work so have to walk or take a taxi. It’s all in a contract we signed and whenever the boss decides we have to do as he says. I have even ridden the bus naked a few times. So, I’ll be naked all day for others to see and use if they wish. I can’t say no to anyone. If they want a fuck, I have to fuck them right here in front of everyone.”

“Wow, that is amazing Beth. Hope he pays you well.” Lena said.

“Yes, we all get paid very well. There are a few that don’t want to be naked and do things with others and they get paid the low rate of what a waitress makes. But anyone willing to do what I do, gets paid very well. Most of the girls and some of the guys are like me and will work naked when it’s their turn.” Beth explained.

“That’s amazing Beth. Now, how about some breakfast before we play with our cocksucker. We all want a couple eggs over easy, bacon, wheat toast and hash browns. Coffee for all of us too.” Patty told her.

Lena said, “If you need some help, take Donna with you. The kitchen staff might enjoy seeing him in his panties.”

Beth said, “Thank you. Yes, he can help me carry it all back and I’m sure the guys in the kitchen will get a good laugh since they have never seen him before. If any of them wants a blow job, would it be ok to let him take care of them?”

“Sure, why not. Just make sure to add the number to his count. He wants to be sure he knows how many cocks has been in his mouth this week” Patty told her.

“Will do and thank you. Come with me Donna.” Beth ordered.

I followed her naked ass back to the kitchen and when we entered everyone just stated laughing. Here I was a grown man just wearing bright red panties in a public restaurant with twenty-four numbers on my chest stating I had sucked that many cocks. Guess I can’t get any more humiliated than this. Beth put the order in, and I saw the chef laughing but had no idea why.

Then she said, “Now, I have some other tables to take care of but don’t need you with me, so you’ll go to the clean-up area and begin your job. The dishwasher needs a good blow job this morning and then if the food isn’t ready yet, come back out here and suck the chef’s cock.”

She showed me the area I needed to go to and sure enough, it was where all the dishes got cleaned by a big machine with steam rolling out. In front of it stood a big man with his cock on display. He was naked all the way, so I guess today was his day to be naked. Not sure how others saw him because he was in the back doing the doing the dishes. Maybe he has to go out into the restaurant at times to let everyone see him.

I went to him as Beth had instructed and got on my knees ready to suck one more cock. I know the girls want me sucking as many as I can before having to go to the bachelor party Saturday and since I am in this restaurant I figured I might even double the number.

He turned to me, and his cock was right at my mouth, so I kissed it, licked down the shaft and sucked on his hairy balls. Then I did my best to get under him to lick his ass since my girls have told me whenever I can I have to lick everyone’s ass and tongue it if I can. I just don’t want any bad reports about my duties as a cocksucker being told to the girls. I have to at least try and if I can’t then it is ok.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.