Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 78

It was a fairly quiet ride home, but the girls did talk some. Patty said, “Lena what do you think? Maybe we should just fuck other guys this week and let him suck more cocks. He has to be getting better at it since he has sucked off forty-nine men these past two days.”

Lena replied saying, “I like that idea Patty. I’ll be sure to bring at least five guys home every night so he can suck their cocks in preparation for the bachelor party he is going to.”

Then Patty said, “Yes and I’ll be getting a couple guys over to fuck us after he sucks those guys cocks. I know he’ll enjoy sucking cum out of our pussies after those big cocks have fucked us.”

It was almost silent for a moment while we rode, and Lena played with my hard cock which makes me want to cum even more. Then Lena broke the silence by saying “We need to call that guy with the big thirteen-inch cock to come fuck us. Maybe he has a friend who is as big as he is, and we can both enjoy a big hard cock going deeper then this little cock can ever go.”

Patty was laughing so hard she almost ran off the road. I hope that never happens while I am naked like I usually am. We got home shortly after that and as always, Patty went into the house, and I was walking the circle with Lena.

It was quiet as we walked the circle, and it looked like Lena was deep in thought. We had gone around five times before we saw anyone out and I think Lena was disappointed that she couldn’t tell anyone about our day.

On that time around, we saw Gail outside naked and John was relaxing on their little porch. Gail was in the yard and as we approached her, she began to smile more. She said, “I’ve been waiting so long for you to come by. I fucked up today and lost a big bet and now whenever I’m home I have to be like Dawn. Naked so others can see me for at least a week. John gets to order me around all the time, and he is enjoying it. But I don’t mind since I love people looking at me.”

“Well good for you guys. I love the way you look and am happy you are showing everyone your beautiful naked body. Much better looking than this thing.” Lena said as she grabbed my hard cock.

I thought Lena loved seeing my hard cock, but in order to humiliate me I guess she has to say things like that. John came out to where we stood with Gail and listened to everything the girls had to say. I think he had something on his mind for Gail but wasn’t sure what it might be.

He did say, “I see Dawn has sucked some more cocks today. His number is up to forty-nine, but it says it continues on the flip side. Does he have more there?”

Lena said, “No, not yet. Was just getting ready for when we fill up his front.”

I turned and heard John say, “Damn. He sure is a cocksucker now. Forty-nine hard cocks and I’m sure you guys haven’t stopped yet. After all you said he would be sucking at least five a day until he sucks his boss and all his coworkers.”

“Yes that is true, and I found out today that every guy at his work will get an invitation to the party. Dawn will get one too but will tell them he can’t be there. He’ll be there but they will not know it. That’s because he will spend the time sucking every cock he works with. I love the fact that he will have to suck off his boss.” Lena told the two of them.

“That will be quite a sight to see. You did say you were going to film him sucking them off, didn’t

you?” Gail asked.

“Yes, I’ll be in the box with him to make sure he does what we want and will be filming every cock he sucks. Someday we’ll let you watch it.” Lena told her.

Then John said, “I have an idea. I want to go walking and since you guys are out, how about we walk with you. The naked ones can walk in front, and we can follow to watch them. Would love to see Dawn eating an old lady or sucking Bob’s old cock.”

Lena thought about it for a moment and then said, “I think it would be nice to walk with you. But, if we stop to talk with anyone, Gail has to eat all the pussies while Dawn sucks any cock we find.”

Gail said, “Wait a minute. I don’t want to lick Sally’s old cunt. I wouldn’t mind someone younger but I’m not into old ladies. Don’t want to suck on old cocks either.”

John stepped in and said, “Gail you promised you would do anything I want for the week. I want to see you eating more pussy and if it happens to be an old lady, then you will do it. Not going back on your word are you baby?”

“No, I’ll do as you want but won’t like it. I wanted to see Dawn eat her, but I don’t really want to do it myself. But I will do it for you honey.” Gail told him.

“Very good, now let’s get going so others can see my beautiful wife in all her naked glory.” John said.

So, we began walking again and this time I had company showing off like I enjoy. Gail walked beside me and the other two followed close behind us. Lena didn’t want to stay back to far so she could tell me what to do and not have to yell.

I was silent while we walked, and I could hear John and Lena talking. He told her he wanted to fuck her again sometime soon and also said he would love to be in Patty’s pussy again. Lena told him that might happen sometime this week since I wasn’t going to be fucking anyone since I was on a cock diet.

I could tell Gail didn’t like what was said but she never said anything about it. We walked around another six times before anyone else was out that we could talk to. Yes, we saw some neighbors out but they didn’t get engaged in conversation with us, I guess they don’t mind seeing naked people walking around, but they never called us to them.

When we did see someone out, it was Bob and Sally and once again, they were both naked and I noticed Bob had a hard cock. Lena said we would stop and chat some and I was to ask Bob if I could suck his cock again.

Once we were up to them, Sally said, “I see you have a couple friends walking today. Very nice of you to walk naked like he does. You are a very pretty girl.”

Gail said, “Thank you and it is nice to see you are naked too.”

Then Lena said, “Dawn, don’t be so rude to others. Say hi and ask your question.”

“Hi Ms. Sally, you look good today. Mr. Bob I see you have a hard cock. Would you like to me to suck it for you?” I said.

Sally answered for him. She said, “Damn, Dawn never thought you would ask but the only way you get to suck his cock is to eat me first.”

I knew I wasn’t allowed any pussy this week and almost said no. But John spoke before I could say anything. He said, “Sally, Dawn can’t have any pussy this week since he is only allowed to suck cocks. But would you mind if my wife ate your pussy while he sucks your husband’s cock?”

Gail was turning red now and knew she didn’t want anything to do with Sally’s old pussy, but she never said anything. I didn’t say anything else and just waited to hear what everyone wanted me and Gail to do.

Sally spoke up and said, “Well, that is a fair trade. We both get satisfied, and I have a young lady to eat me while Dawn sucks cock. Yes, I like that idea, but it all has to be done right here where everyone can see.

“John and Lena both said, “Not a problem. They will take care of that hard cock and juicy pussy, so you are both happy.”

Lena added, “Dawn get down there and get his cock in your mouth. I want to add one more number to you.”

John said, “Gail you’ve licked pussy before so get busy and eat Ms. Sally and she had better cum.”

I did as requested and got down in front of Bob getting ready to suck his cock one more time. I don’t like sucking any cock, but I especially don’t like having this old cock in my mouth. Just as I was about to put his cock in my mouth I saw Gail on her knees getting closer to Sally’s old pussy. I thought it was cute the way Gail looked at it. I know she must think it is disgusting but will do it to please her husband.

Just as I took Bob’s hard cock in my mouth Gail was starting to lick Sally. She choked to start with, and I understand why. I choke about every time I have to lick her nasty old pussy. Then I wondered what Gail would make John do if the tables were turned and he had to obey her. Bet he would end up sucking cock. Maybe mine or Bob’s but I’m sure she would pay him back for making her lick an old nasty pussy.

I always do my best to make the old couple cum quickly so I can get away from them. And this time was no different. I sucked Bob’s cock into my mouth and down my throat using my neck muscles to jerk him off. The sooner he was able to cum the better I would feel. I knew this would not be the last time I had to suck his cock but right now I wanted to get it over with.

I figured Gail might be doing the same thing with Sally, eating her out the best she could so Sally would cum faster. While Gail and I were busy with the old couple, John and Lena were talking. Lena said I was being a good cocksucker and she would love to see me suck John again. John told her the only way I could suck his cock was to let him fuck her and Patty. Lena agreed to do it soon.

I felt Bob’s cock getting stiffer and knew I would be getting his bitter cum soon. I heard Sally moaning louder now and knew from experience when she does that she is about to cum. I have had to eat her so many times I knew she would be cumming for Gail soon. Maybe the old couple would cum together like thy would if he was fucking her.

I was right and soon had a load of bitter cum filling my mouth. His cum is the worse of any I had to swallow, and it left a bad taste in my mouth. But I took it just to please Lena. As I was getting Bob’s cum I heard Sally cumming for Gail. Yes, they were both cumming at the same time. I’m sure that would please Lena and John so we could return to our walking.

Once I had all of Bob’s cum, I opened my mouth so everyone could see what he gave me and then swished it around to coat everything in my mouth. Then it was down the hatch into my belly. I had to thank him and said, “Thank you for letting me give you a blow job and for giving me a nice load of your hot delicious cum to swallow. Thank you for letting Gail eat your wife’s pretty pussy too.”

John said, “That is so nice of you Dawn. Gail thank Sally’s pussy for letting you eat it.”

Gail gave him a dirty look but said, “Than you for allowing me to eat you. You are very delicious and maybe someday I can do it again.”

Then I leaned over and kissed Bob’s cock and started to get up. Lena said, “Not yet Dawn. You still need to kiss Sally. Make it a wet sloppy kiss.”

Damn, I thought I was able to get away from kissing her old sloppy pussy, but Lena knows just how to humiliate me. So, just as Gail moved away, I leaned in between Sally’s legs and planted my lips on her pussy. I kissed it, licked it, and even stuck my tongue in her hole. Then I said, “Thank you for letting me kiss you. You are so beautiful and taste so good.”

Once I stood up, Lena put another number on me, which was fifty. It is hard to believe that I’ve had fifty cocks in my mouth over the last two days. And all but Bob’s was a different one. I’ve had to suck Bob off twice.

Once she was done, we continued our walk but didn’t see anyone else. I did enjoy walking with Gail because she is naked. Not sure I’ll ever get to fuck her again or even eat her pussy but will never turn down the chance to be around her, especially when she has no clothes on.

We were on our last trip around and once we got to John and Gail’s home, we parted ways and Lena walked with me back home. Patty had dinner ready for us tonight which was some of those microwave meals. She didn’t feel like cooking or waiting for me to get back from my walk to cook. So, she went into our back up supply of food and nuked everything.

We ate with me being very quiet and the girls talked about the cocks that had fucked them. Young strong college guys who attend school with Lena. Patty said she really liked Lena being in college and having all those hard cocks available whenever they needed one.

I was not happy with the way they were talking but I can’t say or do anything about it. If I complain I might lose both girls and never get used by them again. I promised to obey them for as long as I could, and we all stayed healthy. So, if they want to get fucked by others I have to let them. What was bad is that I’m getting just as much cock as they are now and this week I get no pussy. They said no more pussy till every guy at my work fucks my mouth. I guess Saturday I’ll be sucking all of them and so glad they won’t know it’s me.

Patty looked at me as we were finishing our dinner and said, “I understand every guy at your work is being invited to the bachelor party. That means you will also be invited. You will apologize to them for not being able to make it. I have thought about it and even considered having you tell them you would be there and would be in the box sucking cocks. But that would not be good. So, you will tell them that we have reservations out of town and can’t cancel.”

I nodded I understood and then she said, “Tell them we’ll be going Vegas for a couple days and won’t be back till late Sunday.”

Once again I nodded I understood and was very grateful she is trying to protect me, so my work mates don’t find out I’m a cocksucker and a submissive owned man. I know if Lena had her way, I would be sucking those cocks out in the open for all to see. She has turned so evil lately. At least she acts like she would make me do it in the open showing off to everyone I work with.

And maybe someday someone from my work may see me out naked and sucking cocks. I am out in public quite often and anyone can see me. After all, two guys from work have seen me dressed as a girl when we were out for dinner with Sarah and Amber. I was lucky my girls said I was my sister and I think the guys believed it.

Once Patty had her say, Lena said, “I’m tired from fucking today and I think we need to go to bed. Work and school tomorrow you know. Dawn, you can sleep with us, but you must behave. You can’t have any pussy this week so don’t even think about trying to get into us tonight. If you behave, we’ll let you stay with us, but we’ll still be holding that thing your got between your legs.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.