Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 80

Thursday was no different until it was the evening. I still had to look at the crotches of the men at work and hoped they didn’t notice me checking them out. My cock stayed hard all day even if I wasn’t turned on looking at other men’ crotches.

I did see some of the guys in the bathroom but didn’t have a good look at their cocks. However, I did see a couple of them with nice size cocks and wondered how they were going to taste Saturday afternoon when I had to suck all the guys.

After work, I stripped naked on the porch waiting for the girls to get home and wondered how many cocks I was going to suck today. I didn’t want to suck any of them, but Lena said she was bringing guys home for me to practice on. I will suck off anyone she brings home because I won’t disappoint her by saying no.

Patty arrived first and Lena was there shortly after that. Patty didn’t say anything to me as she unlocked the door and went inside. Once Lena arrived she said, “Dawn get those cocksucking lips down here and on your knees. Got some of the guys from college that need a blow job.”

I followed her instructions and made my way to the edge of the grass by the road. She makes me do it out here where everyone else can see a grown man naked, on his knees sucking a group of young college guys cock.

No one else was with Lena but that changed soon. I saw several cars pulling up to park along the road, but no one parked close to me. When everyone started getting out, I noticed there was eight big black guys walking toward me. I guess I’ll be sucking black cocks today. I don’t have a problem with sucking a black cock except it is usually bigger than a white guys cock. I just hoped they weren’t too much bigger.

Once they were beside me Lena said, “OK, guys, line up like I said earlier, and he will take each of you in his mouth and down his throat. Be sure you give him big loads of cum to swallow. Remember, you will all get to fuck me, the other girls in the sorority and his wife at a later date. She loves making him watch her fuck others, especially well-hung black boys.”

They listened to what she had to say and when I looked up toward the porch, I saw Patty standing on the top step naked showing these black guys everything. Lena said, “That is his wife you are looking at and she wants to be sure you each get a nice blow job. After this weekend she might even do a gang bang with all of you while he watches. She is a good fuck so get busy getting off in his mouth and I guarantee some good fucking later.”

That’s all it took as the first guy stepped up, dropped his pants, and fed me his big black cock. I tried to kiss and lick it, but this guy had already put it in my mouth and was starting to face fuck me. I had no other choice but to take everything he gave me, and I soon had him in my throat.

He fucked me hard and fast, and I think my lips got bruised by the force he was shoving his cock into my mouth. I finally had to reach up and take his cock in my hand to slow him down. I kept taking him down my throat each time he pushed forward until I felt him stiffen up getting ready to feed me his cum.

I got his cum in my mouth and he pulled out leaving me there with a big mouthful. I swished it around and swallowed it down getting ready for the next cock. He stepped back, pulled his pants up and said, “Damn, Lena you said he was good, but I have to say, that was the best blow job I’ve ever had. Hell, he didn’t even choke when I shoved it down his throat. You got yourself a great little cocksucker and anytime you need him sucking cocks again, let me know”

She giggled and said “Yes he is getting to be a good cocksucker and will take you up on that someday. Now, go up on the porch and Patty will give you a beer. Bet she lets you play with her naked body while you are there waiting. She loves being finger fucked.”

I didn’t like that at all. But couldn’t say anything without being in trouble. I watched as the guy walked toward the house and Patty stood up to greet him. She was still naked and once he was there she gave him a big kiss and handed him a beer.

While I watched my wife showing off to a black guy that was just sucked off by me Lena wrote the number, 71 on my back. I didn’t have time to do anything else because I soon had another big black cock in my mouth.

This guy was just as big as the first guy, and I had him down my throat in no time. I knew Lena expected me to suck them dry so I could have another one in my mouth. It will be just like that Saturday when I suck off all the guys from work. I am not looking forward to that but have to do it for the girls.

I sucked the second cock like I suck all cocks now and soon had a big mouthful of hot gooey cum to swallow. Once he shot his load in my mouth he pulled out and got his pants back up. He walked toward the house just like the other guy and I saw Patty greet him with a kiss and a beer. Now she had two black guys playing with her pussy while I sucked cocks.

Lena put number 72 on my back, and I had another cock sliding in between my lips. I sucked this cock and took him down my throat. His cock was slightly smaller than the first two, but he wasn’t small. I sucked him off, got his cum and watched as he went to play with my naked wife. I didn’t like sucking cocks but hated when others played with my wife, and she would never be naked like that before we started playing our games.

No, she always had to be dressed and couldn’t understand why I wanted to show everyone my hard naked cock. But now she is naked more often and doesn’t care who sees her. Hell, she is fucking a lot of different guys now to, and I have to watch her do it. But I have no control over what happens anymore since I gave myself to these two beautiful sexy ladies. They own me all the way and I can’t refuse them.

I stayed on my knees sucking big black cocks and then watch them go to play with Patty’s pussy and tits. I knew that someday each of them would have their cocks in her pussy filling her up with hot cum for me to suck out of her. She enjoys it and in a way, I do to since I get the humiliation I crave and want more of each time.

I kept sucking off the black guys Lena brought home with her and once I had their cum in my belly I watched them go to the porch to play with my wife. She stayed naked for all of them, and I could tell they were making her hot and horny. Maybe she’ll break down and let me fuck her after this, but I wouldn’t bet on it.

After each guy fed me a big load of hot cum, Lena wrote the number on my back. The next one was number 73. I finished off the next one, swallowed his cum and had number 74 on my back as I watched Patty getting her pussy fingered by these black guys. She had moved to my chair so I could get a better view of her naked body with her legs spread and the black fingers siding in and out of her pussy.

I kept doing what Lena insisted I do and sucked all the black cocks she brought home. The numbers went on my back and when they had all cum in my mouth, my back said, 75, 76,77 and 78. I am sure I will have one hundred on me once I suck off all my fellow workers. I just hope no one I know ever finds out what I do for my girls, especially the part of me sucking off my work mates and my boss.

Once the last guy shot his load in my mouth, he walked to the porch to get his beer and play with Patty’s hot body. I stayed kneeling where Lena had put me to suck cocks until she said, “Ok cocksucker, let’s go walking. Patty will be a little busy for a while since those guys love her hot hairy pussy. Maybe we can find a couple more guys you can blow before we get done.”

I stood up and the two of us took a couple steps into the street and began our daily walk around the circle. We didn’t see anyone for the first three trips around but each time we went by our house I noticed a different guy had his fingers in my wife’s pussy It isn’t right for me having to watch other guys fingering her, but it is what she wants and what I had asked for in a roundabout way. I get humiliated when she is with other men and it’s the humiliation that makes it worth it.

The fourth trip around, Lena stopped to talk to a new guy that had never been out before. His name was Peter and he asked if I really enjoyed doing this for Lena. I was told to answer, so said, “Yes, I do enjoy being naked like this so, others can see me and if it pleases Lena I want to do it.”

The he asked, “What else do you do for her? Lena giggled and answered for me. She said, “He does anything I want. So far he has sucked seventy-eight cocks in the last five days and will continue sucking them until I say he has had enough. Dawn, tell him what happens Saturday.”

I was turning red faced now but I answered. I said, “I am going to a bachelor party for one of the guys I work with and suck all the guys off. They all work with or for me and my boss will get his cock sucked to. They won’t know it’s me sucking their cocks, but I will know everyone of them. I’ll be in a box with a two-way glass so I can see out, but they can’t see in.”

“So, you must be gay.” Peter said.

Lena started laughing as she said, “No he isn’t gay. He hates sucking cocks and doesn’t think any man should ever put another man’s cock in their mouths. He does it because I want him to. Would you like him to suck your cock?”

“I don’t know. Do you want to suck my cock?” Peter asked me.

I said, “Yes, if you want me to. I do whatever Mistress wants and she wants me on my knees to suck you off and swallow your delicious cum. So, if you’ll give me your cock, I want to suck it and have one more number added to my total.”

Peter said, “Well, if you put it that way, get down there and get my cock in your mouth. Never had a blow job from a dude before but it does sound interesting.”

Well, just as I had figured. Lena is going to make me suck every cock in the neighborhood before it’s over. I would much rather be eating all the pussy but right now she is concentrating on making me suck everyone’s cock. I’ll be known as the neighborhood cocksucker before she is finished.

I did what she expected of me, got down on my knees in front of a guy I had just met and took his cock in my mouth. I started licking his shaft and then his balls before I took his average size cock in between my lips. I made sure I had him balls deep in my throat since Lena wants me doing that each time I am made to suck off another man.

Once I had him in my throat, he said, “Damn. He is good. He has me all the way down his throat and I feel his nose in my pubic hair. Wow!!”

Lena laughed and said, “You should have seen him suck this big black guy in a restaurant. The guy had a long thirteen inch and very thick cock, and Dawn took it all in his mouth. Yes he is my good little cocksucker.”

Once the guy heard that, his cock stiffened up even more and I was reward with another load of hot male cum to add to my belly. Once I swallowed his cum, Lena wrote 79 on my back and told the guy if he ever wanted to get his cock sucked again, we walk every night. She also said she would fuck him someday soon and that my wife would be willing to fuck him to.

The guy said, “You mean he is married, and his wife fucks other guys?”

“Yes, she does. He used to fuck me but this week all he can do is suck cocks. We’ve been lining up different guys for us to fuck after he sucks their cocks. Just like tonight, I brought eight big black guys home for him to suck in the front yard. Once they had cum in his mouth they went to the porch where his wife was waiting to give them a beer. She was naked and they all had a nice time playing with her pussy. They might even still be there, but he enjoys seeing her with others like that.”

“Wow, I’ll have to see all this. Mind if walk around with you so I can see for myself?” He asked.

“Not a problem with us. He enjoys having others see his naked wife and loves it when they play with her pussy, and he enjoys watching others fuck her too. She might be fucking those black guys right now. If they fuck her when he gets back, he’ll suck all the cum from her pussy and make her nice and clean again.” Lena explained.

So, we had company as we walked toward our house and once there, I noticed the black guys were all still there. Some of them had pulled their cocks back out and Patty was playing with two of them while the others kept taking turns fingering her married pussy. I hated seeing that but never said anything.

Lena said, “There she is, enjoying the same cocks he just enjoyed. Hope she saves some for me once we finish walking.”

Peter, the guy who was with us asked, “Is that your wife for sure? You don’t mind others doing that with her while you are out walking around naked?”

I had to answer him, since Lena nodded that I had to say something, so I said, “Yes, that is my wife, Patty and no I don’t mind others playing with her pussy. This week I can’t play with it, so it is only fair if others have some of her. I like to share and if they do fuck her tonight, I’ll clean out her pussy, so she has no cum left in it. That is the only time I can eat her pussy is when she has it full of other men’s cum.”

Peter said, “That is unbelievable, but I can see with my own eyes it is true. Let me know whenever I can get some of that pussy along with yours and I’ll let him suck my cock anytime he wants.”

Lena laughed and said, “Yes, by the time we are done with him, I think he’ll have sucked off every hard cock in the neighborhood and we’ll have fucked them all too. Once we let him off his cock diet, which may be after this weekend, I want him to eat every woman who lives here and if they have friends over, he can eat them too.”

After that we stated walking again and when we got back to Peter’s house Lena gave him her number and left him there so we could walk again with just two of us. We walked around a few more times and Lena said, “Dawn, you are so special. I never knew I could learn so much about sex. You are teaching me new things all the time and never complain about me making you do them. Someday I’ll reward you for being so good to me. But right now, I want one more number on you before we quit.”

I just smiled and nodded I understood. Then she said, “If you don’t find at least one more cock tonight you will be punished. The punishment from me will be no more pussy until you suck more cocks and double what you have done this week.”

That I didn’t want to do. I never wanted to suck one cock but doubling what she is having me suck this week won’t be any fun and if I can’t get some pussy soon I think my balls will explode. However, if Patty and Lena decide that is what they want, then I’ll be sucking more cocks for them.

So, now as we walked I prayed there was one more guy out and he would allow me to suck him off. I don’t usually look forward to sucking anyone’s cock but right now in order not to be punished I hoped someone would be out. I even prayed Bob was out with a stiff dick that I could suck.

We kept walking and each time we went past the house, I saw those black guys were still there with Patty and now most of them were naked just like she was. Plus, they were drinking all my beer up and I would have to get some more. I even thought of asking Lena about me sucking off all of them again but knew if I did they wouldn’t count toward my goal.

I had kept track of how many times we had walked the circle and we were now on the last time around. I had not seen anyone out since I sucked off Peter and I was beginning to worry that I would fail Lena and she would punish me just like she said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.