Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 81

Just one more day before I have to prove to my girls I will do what they want. It was Friday morning when I got out of bed to go outside to piss before having my morning coffee on the porch. I knew today would be stressful for me since tomorrow, I will be at a party with my fellow workers. But I won’t be seen because I’ll be in the portable glory hole sucking everyone’s cock.

Yes, tomorrow when I got up, I will be taken to where the party begins, and we will meet Bill and some other guys with my new box. Once they have it up, I’ll get inside and wait for the party to begin. I know Lena will join me later to film my humiliation and make sure I suck every cock that is put in the hole.

I had no idea what will happen today or tonight once I’m off work. This week I have sucked off eighty men and got fucked in the ass once. I have not been able to enjoy any pussy all week and the only ones I’ve licked have been full of cum. Once I had them clean, I had to stop before I made them cum. It was hard to do since I enjoy eating a clean pussy and making them cum in my mouth.

I heard the girls moving so fixed their coffee and carried it to them. They didn’t say what they wanted for breakfast, so I fixed some bacon, eggs, and toast. I let them know it was ready and once they came out; I served them before I sat down to eat with them. Nothing was said while we ate and when we finished, I cleaned up the kitchen before going out to get my shower.

The girls brought out my clothes and I got dressed. Today I had a purple pair of panties and my regular clothes. I got dressed and before we left, Patty said, “Dawn, today I want you looking at every crotch at work. That means the guys and the girls. Dream of having sex with everyone including those fat ladies you used to make fun of.”

Lena added, “And make sure you continue looking at the guys cocks in the bathroom. Remember tomorrow you’ll be sucking every one of them and swallowing lots of cum.”

Patty said, “Lena be sure to bring some more guys home tonight so he can practice some more before he walks. I might have to bring us a couple guys home to fuck us. Those guys last night had me so hot and ready to have big cock in me.”

Lena said, “Yes, I have the guys all set to follow me home. I would love a big hard cock in my pussy too but don’t think his lips should touch us. Maybe we can use rubbers and he can suck the cum out of them later.”

Patty liked that idea and said she would be sure to pick some up and find a couple of well-hung men to come by and fuck them. Once they laughed about that we all went to work after I kissed them both. It was going to be a long day for me, and I hope I can concentrate on my work and not sucking cocks.

I tried to do everything the girls wanted from me by looking at everyone’s crotches and tried to think about how it would be to have sex with them. Most of the girls are nice looking and I wouldn’t mind eating or fucking them. But a few of them are fat and nasty. Those are the ones I don’t want anything to do with but if my girls wanted me between those fat ugly legs, I would be there licking them. It would be like licking big Bertha’s smelling fuck hole.

I continued looking at all the guys crotches trying to see if I could tell what they were packing but that is hard to do when they have pants on. I did get a look at a few guy’s cocks in the bathroom, but it wasn’t a long look, and they were not hard either.

Just about all the guys at work talked about the bachelor party and how they found a girl willing to suck every cock that showed up. I think every guy there except maybe three was going to show up if for nothing else but to get their cocks sucked. Out of those three, I was one of them who was not going to be getting a blow job. No, I would be there giving all the rest of them blow jobs instead.

I had to talk to the boss a lot that day and even he said he wished I would be there. He told me the owner of the company was going to make a surprise visit and he would be getting his cock sucked just like everyone else. He said it would look good for me if I was able to be there but understood about prior commitments that my wife had made. I felt bad because I could use another promotion. Maybe if the owner knew it was me sucking cocks, I would be promoted.

It would probably get me fired instead of a promotion, but I hope he never finds out that I was the cocksucker at the party. I think if Lena had her way, it would somehow get out that I sucked cocks that day and would like me sucking them again at work. She would love it if I had to work naked every day or even being dressed as a girl. I don’t mind wearing girls clothes, but not to work. That would be the ultimate humiliation and I don’t think I want it going that far.

Once work was over, I started toward the van and my phone rang. It was Patty and I answered, “Hello Mistress Patty, what can I do for you to humiliate myself.”

She laughed and said, “I like that Dawn and from now on whenever I or Lena call you, you will answer just like that. I will tell Lena that is a new rule for you, and you will be punished severely if you answer any other way.”

I said, “Yes Mistress, I understand and will answer that way when either of you call me.”

“Very good. I want you to go to the store to get our dinner for tonight. We’ll have company and you will cook steaks for all of us after you suck some more cocks and walk. I am bringing two gentlemen home so make sure you get some nice steaks.” She instructed me.

That means she will be getting fucked tonight once we all eat. Or maybe even before we eat. She and Lena might fuck them while I’m cooking. But I have no say in what they do or who they bring home. I just have to obey and do as they say.

I continued walking to the van and was almost there when my phone rang again. It was Lena this time and when I answered I said, “Hello Mistress Lena what can I do for you to humiliate myself.”

She just burst out laughing and when she calmed down she said, “I like that. Patty said you answered like that for her and now you are asking me. I understand you are going to the store for some steaks to cook for us and a couple other guys. You do know we are going to fuck them because you can’t be near our pussies, right.”

“Yes Mistress Lena I know that, and it is ok with me. If I can’t have you, then other guys should take care of your needs.” I said, not really wanting that to happen.

“Very good my little cocksucker. Now when you are in the store I want you to get somethings for a nice salad. Make sure you get salad dressing for us but don’t worry about yours. Those other guys will give you some.” She told me.

“Yes Mistress Lena I will get everything we need for a nice dinner. Is there anything else I can do to humiliate myself for you?” I asked, even if I didn’t want her setting any new tasks for me to complete.

“So nice of you to ask. But right now, that is all. I am going to talk with Patty to see about you walking around in just your panties, so don’t go shopping till you hear back from one of us.” She ordered.

Oh shit, if Patty agrees with her, everyone will see me in panties and be able to read what’s written on my body. They will all know I suck cock and might even be able to see I got ass fucked. I’m not liking this at all. I got in my van and started driving toward a store that we don’t normally go to. If I went to our regular store and had to take my clothes off, a lot of people who know me will see what I’ve been doing. Some of the guy’s from work say their wives shop at the same store we do.

Most guys hate shopping unless it’s for them to work on cars, go fishing or hunting. But I enjoy grocery shopping and most of the time I do all the shopping. I love being able to pick out the food I enjoy cooking and eating and so far, Patty doesn’t mind. She used to go with me sometimes but let me pick out what we got.

I pulled into the parking lot and waited for a call. It wasn’t long and my phone rang again. I said, “Hello Mistress Patty, what can I do for you to humiliate myself.”

She giggled and said, ‘Dawn, even though Lena wants you walking around the store in just your panties, I don’t think that would be a wise move. So, just go in and get what we want. But, before you get back in the van after shopping, strip naked and then you can get in and drive home. I don’t care if you are seen getting naked in the parking lot.”

“Yes Mistress Patty, I will obey and do as you wish. Thank you.” I said.

I heard her giggle just before she hung up. One of these days I will probably get caught stripping in public but until then, I will enjoy the exposure and humiliation my girls give me. I got out of my van, walked in the store, and started shopping. I knew I couldn’t take long in the store because I would be in big trouble if I wasn’t home when the girls arrived.

I went to the meat counter and found five big juicy rib eye steaks and then to the veggie aisle to pick out some things for salad. I got, lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, bacon bits and croutons. Then I picked up several bottles of different kinds of salad dressing. I guess they will just sit in the fridge until the girls invite others over for dinner. We use blue cheese dressing all the time so the others would be just for company.

Getting to the check out, I paid for everything and thought to myself, I’m buying nice food for a couple guys I don’t even know, and they will be fucking my wife and little lover. How crazy is that. But my wife said to do it and I have to obey her since I said she was in total control over me. I have no say in what happens with me or my money. I can’t even pick out the clothes I wear each day. I never get any pussy unless one of the girls say I can and right now, I don’t even get to fuck my wife since all I can do this week is suck cocks.

After checking out at the store I went back to the van and thought about what I had to do and wondered if Patty meant to strip before placing the groceries inside or strip after they were in the van. I can’t call to find out, so had to decide which I thought she wanted me to do. I enjoy the humiliation so decided I should get naked before putting the bags of food in the van. That way I might get seen better while naked.

As I walked to my van I thought about what I had to do, and my cock was taking over my thinking again. I knew if Lena was with me she would make me leave the cart at one end of the van, get naked, put my clothes inside then walk back to get the bags, one at a time to carry to the door. So, I figured if she asked me how I did it, I could tell her how I humiliated myself knowing she would want me to do it that way.

Getting to the van, I left the cart with the groceries at the very front. Then, I walked back to the side door to begin my humiliating task. I stood beside the door after unlocking it and began to get naked. I removed my shoes and socks, then my shirt to expose the upper half of my body with all the numbers on me saying I had sucked eighty cocks this week. After I had them in the van, I removed my pants, making sure I had the keys in my hand and put them inside before closing the door.

Then came the hardest part. I slipped my panties down my legs and off and now I was naked once again in a public parking lot and had no one else with me. My girls expect me to humiliate and expose myself even when they are not with me. So, after putting my panties in the van, I went to the cart in front of the van and picked up one bag. I had three bags to carry back, but the girls like it better when I do them one at a time.

I put one bag in the van and walked back for the next one. I didn’t try to hide my body so if anyone had looked, they would have seen a very naked man with a big hard cock walking around. I don’t know if anyone saw me because I didn’t look around to see if anyone was close by. Instead, I just carried the second bag to the door, set it inside and went back for the last one.

I had my keys and phone with me and decided I needed proof that I did as they wanted, so once I had the last bag in hand, I took a selfie to send to the girls. Once I had the picture showing how naked I was in the parking lot I went back to put the bag in the back of the van and then I was going to get in and drive home.

My idea of just leaving to get home was changed when my phone said I had a text. Once I put the bag inside, I looked at my phone and it was from Lena. The text said, ‘Don’t forget to put the shopping cart away before you leave.’

Damn, I forgot about that and would have just left it there if she hadn’t told me I had to put it away. I looked around for one of those things to put the cart in and I was lucky, there was one not very far from where I parked. I didn’t see anyone close by so took hold on the cart and walked it over to the storage rack.

Once I put it away, I quickly walked back to my van, got in and took a deep breath. I was happy it was over with but sad that I didn’t notice anyone looking at me. But there might have been people in their cars who saw me. I won’t know if they saw a naked man or if I went unnoticed.

I drove home naked and once I was there, I noticed Patty’s car and one other one there. She was on the porch and had two young men with her. I got out showing her I was naked, and she yelled for me to get the groceries I had bought and put them in the house. She added that I had to carry them one bag at a time.

I did as she instructed and once I had them in the house and put away, she said, “Now, get me a glass of wine and my guest whatever they want. Then go kneel in the yard facing the street to wait for who Lena brings home for you to suck.”

Both guys laughed and told me they would like a beer. I went back in, got her wine and two beers and two glasses just in case they wanted one. Once they had them, I walked down the steps to the yard and knelt close to the street facing it. I knew whoever Lena brought with her; I would be sucking their cocks right here so everyone can see me.

I heard laughter and muffled talk from the porch but never understood what was being said. I just knelt facing the street with a big raging hard on. I hadn’t been able to cum for a while and it started to hurt my poor balls. I won’t be able to cum until one of the girls decides I can. I have no idea when that may be, but I sure do make a lot of other guys cum.

I knew Patty and Lena were both going to be cumming tonight, but I wasn’t the one going to help them. No, Patty found two young handsome guys to fuck and I’m sure they will both get enough cock not to want mine. I wondered if these guys could cum more than once and want to swap partners after the first fuck.

I know some of the guys before having used Viagra to help keep them hard and I figured with the connections the girls have, they have a supply of them to use when they want the guys to cum more than once.

Sometimes I wished I ever asked for the exposure and humiliation I get but that thought doesn’t stay with me for very long. No, I needed what I am getting and for some reason, want more. I knelt there in the yard facing the street to wait for my next humiliation to arrive and I didn’t have to much longer to wait.

I looked down the street and saw Lena coming toward me. Behind her was two other cars and they all pulled right up to the house. Of course, they all parked so they didn’t hide me from view because no one wants to cover me up. They all want to see the naked grown man sucking cocks, which I guess I was about ready to do.

Lena got out along with five other guys. I knew they were all from her college because they looked to be about her age. Once they were all out and close to me, Lena said, “Ok, guys here is the guy who you need to let suck your cocks. Get them out and feed him one at a time and as I promised, you let him suck you off I’ll fuck every one of you this year. Plus, his wife who is on the porch will let you into her pussy to. Let’s get busy so I can take this cocksucker for his daily walk.”

None of them hesitated and one by one, they dropped their pants and fed me a new cock. I don’t know where she finds them all because whenever she brings one home, they are pretty good size and always give me a big load of hot cum to swallow.

I did what she expects me to do and took the cocks in my mouth, sucked them like a pro and took their cum into my belly. I am getting way to much cum, but it is what my girls want from me, so I have plenty of practice being a good cocksucker. I have to be really good when I suck all my co-workers, boss, and the owner of my company.

I was sucking the last one when I heard Patty say, “Lena, tonight, you might want to skip your walk. These guys are about ready to fuck and so am I.”

Lena said, “He still needs to exercise but you are right. My little pussy is aching for some cock. Maybe he can walk by himself tonight.”

Patty yelled back, “Well, if you weren’t here he would be doing it all alone every night. So, this could be a good test to see if he can do it without playing with that little thing between his legs.”

Both girls laughed at that, and Lena said, “Well, cocksucker, think you can behave and leave that thing alone while I go get a real man to fuck me?”

She stated writing the numbers on my back since she didn’t do it while I was sucking. She wrote, 81, 82, 83, 84, and 85 on me, then waited for my answer.

I said, “Yes Mistress Lena I will behave and leave my cock alone while I walk. Is there anything else you want me to do to humiliate myself while I walk?”

She just laughed and said, “Hey Patty, the cocksucker wants to know if there is anything else he can do to humiliate himself while he is out walking. What do you think?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.