Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 82

I left Sally, Bob, and Fred heading home to cook for my girls and two other guys. I had to buy extra food for them and now had to cook it so they could all eat. I hope they allow me to eat to, since cum just doesn’t fill me up. And I’ve had a lot of that this past week, with more to come tomorrow.

I got to the house and didn’t see anyone on the porch. I was told to just walk in and go to the kitchen to begin cooking. I opened the door to go in and all I heard was moans and groans from the bedroom. I knew my wife and little lover were being fucked by a couple guys and I wasn’t going to get any from them. I guess all I get will be the guys cum on my salad.

I didn’t like it one bit. It should be me in the bedroom fucking my wife, but now I have to just listen as the girls get fucked by others. I don’t even get to watch them fucking like I normally do. I just did what I was told before going out to walk. I went to the kitchen and began to prepare the meal for everyone. I don’t know how I was supposed to let them know when it was ready but guess I’ll figure that out once I’m done cooking.

I got the steaks out so they could come to room temperature before cooking them. I was going to pan fry them unless I was told to take them out to the grill. I didn’t want to be outside any longer today but if my girls insist, I guess I’ll be outside to cook.

Once I had the steaks out I placed them on a sheet pan to separate them. I don’t put anything on a steak when I cook them. I like the taste of steak and if you add other stuff to it, you waste a good steak. Once I had the steaks all laid out, I started on the potatoes. I was going to make baked potatoes for everyone, and it does take some time for them to get done.

I was going to cheat some today because I learned how to do them in the microwave. They don’t taste as good as when I cook them over the fire, but they aren’t too bad. Sally had said the girls were getting hungry so by putting them in the microwave it will save time.

I made five salads and put them in the fridge to stay cold for when they wanted to eat. Then I was faced with a dilemma. I know how the girls like their steaks and that is medium rare, just like me. But I didn’t know how these two guys enjoyed their steaks. Some people like them rare while others like them well done. Plus, there are different levels of doneness in between. Somehow before I cook them, I have to find out.

I made sure we had plenty of drinks and set out enough dishes for everyone. I included myself in the table setting even if I’m not sure they’ll let me sit with them. I noticed several beers were missing but that is usual whenever we have company. I don’t get to drink many beers any more so most of what I buy someone else drinks.

I still had to wait to see what the girls wanted me to do. I never make any decisions anymore since I said they had total control over me. This is one time I wished I could just say, dinners ready and everyone would stop fucking and come eat. I wasn’t fucking anyone but sure wish I could at least fuck my wife. It’s not right that I am listening to her fuck someone else while I am cooking.

I thought about going to the bedroom to ask when they wanted to eat and how the guys wanted their steaks. But to interrupt my girls while they were with others would only get me punished. So, I just had to wait. I tried to stay busy until I was told to get everything done.

Then I heard Patty say, “Dawn you in the kitchen?”

I said, “Yes Mistress Patty I am so I can cook for you.”

“Good, bring us two beers and two glasses of wine.” She yelled back out to me.

I quickly poured the wine and got the two beers. I placed them all on a tray and carried them into the bedroom. As I walked into my bedroom, I saw all four naked bodies lying on my bed. Lena had one guy’s cock in her hand and Patty was holding the other guy’s cock.

I didn’t like what I saw but couldn’t say anything. It was bad enough seeing Lena with a new cock in her hand, but my wife should not be doing things like this with any other guy. I should be the one naked in bed with her and she should be holding my cock.

Patty hasn’t touched me or my cock, other than when we sleep, all week. Ever since they put me on a cocksucking spree, neither one of the girls have paid much attention to me. As a matter of fact, no one has played with my naked body or cock all week. The only thing that I have gotten was big hard cocks to suck and fucked in the ass by one guy.

Once I handed them all a drink I stood at the foot of the bed waiting to see if there was anything else the girls wanted from me. They ignored me for a little while and then Lean asked, “Dawn, don’t you ave anything else to do but stare at us. You know you won’t be getting any of our asses until you have sucked off all your work mates, don’t you?”

I said, “Yes Mistress Lena I know that and would like to ask a couple questions if I may.”

“Yes, go ahead and then leave us alone.” She told me.

I asked, “When would you like to have dinner and how do your friends like their steaks cooked.”

The two guys laughed at what was going on. I know it looked weird to them, a grown naked man asking a young college girl a question like that while she was holding a big cock in her little hand. She giggled and said, I think we are going to finish our drinks, fuck again and then we should be ready to eat. Robert, ow would you like your steak cooked? I like mine medium rare.”

Guess this guy’s name was Robert and he said, “I like mine the same way. Nothing beats a good medium rare steak unless it’s a sweet little pusy like you have.”

Lena giggled and said, “You can eat my sweet little pussy anytime you want baby. Just let me know when you want it. I’m always ready for a good tongue bath down there.”

Once they finished talking, Patty said, “And how about you Greg. Do you like it medium rare too?”

“No, I like my pussy rare, just like yours. As for the steak, I prefer a medium one.” This guy, Greg said.

At least I knew how to cook for my girl’s fuck buddies. It isn’t easy seeing them naked with other men, but I agreed to let them do whatever they wanted with me and others. I just had to keep reminding myself they own me and will do whatever they desire and right now they didn’t desire me.

I was ready to leave the bedroom when Patty said, “Dawn, give us thirty minutes and then start cooking. Be sure to have the table set for four with the good dishes. Don’t forget the steak knives this time. We will all be drinking tea with dinner, so make us a new batch.”

Greg, the guy with Patty said, “Isn’t he going to eat with us?”

“No, I want him available to serve us. He can eat when we get finished. That will give him something to do when we come back to fuck some more.” Patty explained.

Everyone laughed and Lena said, “Poor baby has to wait. But at least we are going to let him have some food instead of just cum.”

Then Patty must have remembered something and said, “Well, he won’t eat his meal with us, but he will have his salad when we do. Once he serves us our salads he will fix his with the special dressing you guys have made for him. I think there should be at least six rubbers for him to use.”

That told me my girls had been fucked three times each by these guys and I was going to be made to eat the cum from the condoms they used. The girls would normally make me eat it from their pussies, but they didn’t want me eating a pussy yet. I figured they swapped around so each of the guys had some of both girls.

I left them alone, knowing they would be fucking these guys again before I fed them. That means two more condoms of cum for my salad. I went to the kitchen and began to get things ready to cook when the thirty minutes were up. I had time to go outside to pee, so I did go out. I would pee, wash my hands under the shower and then go in to fix dinner.

Once I knew the time was close, I started putting the potatoes in the microwave to cook. I would wait on mine until they finished eating and had retired to the bedroom to fuck some more. I figured I would get that cum in the morning with breakfast.

I heard movement in the bedroom like everyone was getting up, so started putting the steaks on my smokeless grill. I like them grilled so much better than pan fried and Patty got me this for Christmas one year. Has been wonderful, especially when it was cold or rainy out.

I was right about them moving around because they started coming into the kitchen and all of them were still naked. The guys cocks weren’t hard so figured they had been fucked out. The girls were all smiles and it looked like their pussies were smiling too.

The one that got the medium one was on first and then once it was done on one side, the others followed. I know just how to make a good steak and I wanted to impress these guys with my skills. I don’t know why wanted to impress a couple guys who had been fucking my girls, but for some reason, I wanted to show them I was a good cook.

Once the steaks were done, I put them on the table for them to get when ready. I put the odd ball on a different plate and put a small sign on it saying it was medium. I put another sign on the others saying medium rare. Then, set out the salad at each place and as the girls had said, I would eat my salad the same time the others ate theirs. I had placed all the salad dressing on the table so everyone could take what they liked best. I always have two bottles of blue cheese available because that is what the girls like and so do I.

But tonight, I knew I would not be eating blue cheese on my salad. I saw the girls had brought out several condoms and placed them by my bowl of salad. They also put a small pair of scissors beside my bowl so I could snip off the end of the rubber and squeeze the contents onto my salad.

Everyone sat down and Lena said, “Dawn, please join us for salad. Your dressing is beside your bowl. Enjoy and be sure you get every drop of it in your belly.”

The two guys laughed, and Patty said, “Be sure you lick your bowl clean too. Once you are done, take our dishes off the table so we can eat a good meal. You just stand by in case we need anything.”

I did what I had to do for the girls making a fool of myself as I did it. I picked up a condom, cut the end off and squeeze the nasty cum out of it onto my salad. I did this for everyone they had put on the table for me. By the time I was done. My salad was coated with eight condoms of cum.

Once I finished, I started eating the salad but didn’t really like it. One batch of cum was fairly fresh but the others had turned stale. The girls had been fucking while I walked the circle, sucked some more cocks, and made dinner. I knew these guys were young and I had no idea how many times they could fuck before their cocks couldn’t get hard again.

It looked like each of them had fucked my girls four times so far and they all talked of fucking some more once they ate dinner. I knew I wasn’t getting any tonight because the girls had the other two guys to take care of their itch. I wasn’t happy about them fucking these two guys, especially in my house, in my bed. But the girls knew it bothered me so to humiliate me more they decided to do just that. Bring them home and fuck them in my bed.

At least once they finished fucking these guys, I would be able to sleep next to them before the weekend started and I sucked my work mates cocks. That was my thoughts as I ate my cum covered salad and the others ate a regular salad that I had made for them.

That is when Patty said, “You know Lena, it would be a shame to send these guys home in the dark. I think they should spend the night with us so we can fuck some more in the morning before you take Donna out to suck off all his co-workers.”

“I like that idea a lot. You guys got anything better to do. It’s been a long time since I’ve slept next to a new man. Then in the morning while Donna cooks breakfast we can fuck some more.” Lena answered.

I had no say in what happened, but I hope these guys wanted to go home so I could sleep with my two wives. But my luck is never with me and both guys said they would love to sleep with two beautiful naked ladies. Guess that puts me in one of the other little beds all alone with a big aching hard-on.

Patty said, “Great, Donna when it’s time for bed you can sleep on the couch or use one of the small beds in the other room. Finish your salad and get these dishes off the table so we can eat the rest of our meal. My pussy needs some more cock soon.”

I cleaned the salad dishes from the table and stood watching them devour the steaks I had made. MY steak was left to the side while they ate. I would get mine once they finished eating. I knew I would be eating alone since the girls wanted the guys to fuck them some more.

Once they all finished eating, Lena said, “Donna, we are going back to bed to fuck these guys some more. Go ahead and eat your meal and then clean the kitchen. Be sure you make coffee for the morning. Might need to make two pots. Don’t disturb us, just go to bed someplace and leave that cock alone.”

“I don’t think he would dare to jerk off because he knows what happens if he does. He’ll still be sucking all those cocks tomorrow but won’t be in his box. His co-workers and boss will see him as a little girl who sucks cock. Then he will have to go to work and show them he loves to be used. So, he knows better than to play with that hard thing.” Patty said.

I didn’t want any of that to happen. I ma kind of looking forward to sucking off my boss and all my coworkers but I don’t want them knowing it was me. And I guess they have me dressed as a girl tomorrow. But I’ll probably have to take the top off so Lena can keep track of the cocks I sucked.

Once she said that, she took one of the guys cocks in her hand and said, “Let’s go big boy. I want this in my pussy again. You guys are so good, and I have to say, you are much better fucks than my husband is. At least I can feel you inside me.”

Well, that alone is humiliating. She makes it seem like when I fuck her she can’t feel my cock inside her. I know she can, but she is adding to my humiliation. I don’t like the idea of her fucking someone else, but I can’t say anything. Plus, I fuck other women to, so I guess we are even. She fucks whoever she wants, and I fuck whoever I’m told to. A lot of the women I fuck are so old they could be my grandmother.

Lena added to my humiliation when she said, “Yes, I took my cherry on that thing he calls a cock. I didn’t even feel it when I put my pussy on it. It wasn’t a good fuck for me, but you guys know how to make me happy. Wish it was you who popped my cherry.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.