Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 83

After showing everyone his hard cock, he stepped up to the box I was in and put his cock in the hole. As it came in, I leaned over to it and kissed it. He said, “Damn, this girl is anxious. She just kissed my dick as I was sliding it through the hole. Couldn’t even wait for it to be all the way in.”

Everyone laughed at him as he pushed his cock all the way in. Lena whispered to me saying, “Enjoy your friends cock my little cocksucker. Maybe someday you will tell him you sucked his cock before his wife did.”

I’m glad she whispered so no one heard her. If they had heard her, they would know she wasn’t alone in the box. Once his cock was in the hole, I looked up at him and saw him smiling. He was getting a blow job from a girl he didn’t know before he got married. At least he thought it was a girl and not his friend and coworker. Guess it was one last fling for him.

I took his cock in my mouth just like Lena would expect me to do. I don’t mind sucking cocks for her because it makes her happy. But sucking off a good friend and a guy I have worked closely with for many years is not a great thing to do. I do it for my girls and prayed once I sucked them all off I could get me some pussy instead of cocks.

He held back and enjoyed his blow job, and he was all smiles, knowing this was the last time someone other than his wife would have a mouth wrapped around is nice big cock. I sucked his cock just like the girls taught me to do and had him down my throat in no time. I guess I am getting good at sucking cocks, but still prefer to eat a juicy pussy.

I sucked my good friends cock and when I felt him stiffen up, I pulled back so I could just suck the head of his cock and make sure I tasted his cum. I couldn’t jerk him off like I normally do because he would feel my hand on him and know it was not a feminine hand wrapped around his hard cock. So, I just did my best to make him cum with just my lips.

He did cum for me, and it tasted kind of sweet. Never had cum taste like that before and I have had lots of cum in my mouth especially this past week. His cock was the eighty ninth cock I had sucked since last Saturday and his was the best tasting so far. It was sweet but still had that bleachy taste to it and it was thicker than most cum I’ve had in my mouth. I didn’t understand why and just swallowed it all down after I coated my mouth with it.

Lena was already writing on my back, and it felt like she wrote more than a number on me. Once she finished, she took a picture of my back and showed it to me. What I saw shocked me. It had all the numbers from before and a new one added. But she had put something else there to. She had written the number, eighty-nine and over it, she wrote ‘GROOM’. If anyone saw it they would know it was me sucking my coworkers cocks.

Joey pulled his cock from my mouth and out of the hole as everyone cheered him on. He raised his hand to get everyone to be quiet and when he had the floor, he said, “As most of you know, I’ve been a player for a long time and have received lots of blow jobs from many different girls. They just can’t resist old Joey’s nice cock. But I have to say, I have never received a blow job like I just got. This girl hidden inside that box sucks cock so good, I am tempted to drop my future wife and marry her. Damn, she has some hot lips, and I might have to get another from her before I leave.”

Everyone laughed and once they were quiet again, He leaned over to the hole and said, “Hey, you in there. Would you mind if I got a second one from you before we go to another place? After all, this is a party for me before I get hitched.”

Lena giggled and said, “Would be glad to suck that beautiful cock again. Just make sure you can get it up for me.”

He laughed and said, “For lips like that sweety, Joey will be sure to have it hard or he won’t get married tomorrow.”

I knew he was not going to back out of his wedding vows tomorrow but also knew he would probably have a nice hard cock for me to suck again before they all left. I didn’t have much time after he walked away leaving his cock swinging free for all the guys to see before I had another cock entering the hole for me to suck.

This one belonged to the best man, Freddie and it was a nice size too. Not as big as Joey but it was nice. Once it was in the hole, I put my lips to it kissed it and then took it in my mouth, I had him pushing in, but he could only go so far until I wanted more. The box helped hold him back.

I had his cock in my mouth about three inches and when I looked up at him he had the biggest smile I have ever seen from him. Guess he enjoyed having his cock in my cocksucking mouth. I knew I had to take him all the way down my throat, so backed off just a bit before going back down on him and as he hit my throat, I swallowed. It slid right in, and I now had my face against the wall of the box with his cock all the way in my mouth.

I sucked Freddie’s hard cock, making him the second coworkers cock I had in my mouth. I do it for my girls and if they told me to I would probably let them know I sucked all their cocks and would do it again but not inside the box. I hoped they never wanted me doing that but for them I will do anything because I gave myself to them for whatever they wanted.

I sucked on Freddie, making him cum in my mouth so I could swallow it all down. By the time they leave to get to the second location which I heard was a strip joint and the girls take it all off, I will know what everyone’s cock looks like and taste like. I have to work with these guys every day and will have to think back to this day where I had all of them in my mouth.

Once Freddie had cum in my mouth he pulled out of the hole and said, “Damn, Joey, you are right. No one has ever sucked my cock like that. Hell, my wife can’t do what this girl just did. Might have to divorce the wife and hook up with this one just for some good blow jobs.”

Lena giggled as she wrote the number ninety on my back. I was kind of proud of myself. I’ve had two coworkers cocks in my mouth and both of them loved it. I am showing Lena how good a cocksucker she has made me. I just hoped that she doesn’t try to make me just suck cocks with no pussy. But if that is what her and Patty say, I will do it.

I now had a new cock entering the hole and it was another one of the supervisors in a different area away from me. His name was David, and he had a nice cock also. Seems like all the guys had nice ones so far and I wondered if everyone that I worked with had nice cocks.

I sucked it into my mouth and down my throat trying to make him cum as fast as I could. I just wanted this to be over with quickly with the hopes once it was done I could get back home and fuck one of my girls. I knew Patty had plans on fucking at least four guys while I was sucking cocks and I might have to clean her pussy once I was home. But at least she may let me eat her even if she was full of other men’s cum.

With each cock that fed me some cum, Lena wrote a new number on my back. I had sucked off three more of my coworkers and each of them had nice cocks. Once all of them had cum in my mouth, Lena wrote the number. She put ninety-one, ninety-two and ninety-three on me and I was getting ready for another one.

I sucked off another guy I work with, and he gave me a big load of his hot gooey cum to swallow. I swallowed it down and by the time it was all gone I had another cock to suck. I don’t know how long I had been on my knees in the box but knew I had sucked off quite a few of my coworkers. Lena wrote the number each time one of them gave me his cum.

I felt her write each number. It was ninety-four, ninety-five, ninety-six, ninety-six. And I was still sucking another cock belonging to a man who had worked with me since the day I was hired. He was older and divorced so I didn’t think he got to cum often. He showed me he could still get it up and gave me the biggest load of the day. Guess I was right that Bret had not had any sex in a long time. When he finished cumming in my mouth and I was getting ready to swallow he said, “Damn, I’ve had some good blow jobs before, but this broad is the best. I want to marry her and have her suck my old cock all the time.”

Lena giggled as she wrote ninety-seven on my back. She even leaned over and kissed the top of my head and whispered to me. “I love you Donna so don’t get any ideas about marrying that old man.”

No one could hear her since she stayed really quiet, and they were all noisy on the outside saying nice things about the girl in the box sucking cocks. They all thought it was really Lena making them feel so good. If they only knew it was me, one of the guys they work with every day. If they ever found out, I would probably have a new position at work if they didn’t fire me. I would be the one and only cocksucker at work.

I just did what my girls wanted me to do and continued sucking all the guys I work with. I didn’t like doing it, but they insisted. If I didn’t do it I might be going to work as Donna in the future, dressed as a girl or naked for all to see. Everyone would then know what I do for my girls, and I didn’t want that to happen. So here I am, sucking off the guys who work with and for me.

I noticed it was thinning out in the big room. Guess once I sucked them off, they went to the next location. I saw Joey hanging around and he still had his cock out and was hard as it was when I first sucked him off. He did say he was going to get his cock sucked one more time before leaving.

As I glanced around the room while I didn’t have a cock in my mouth, I saw my boss walk in. He was all for partying with his crew, and I knew he was going to pull his cock out for me to suck. I didn’t want to do that, but Patty and Lena thought it would be funny with me sucking off the boss. I didn’t think it was funny because if he found out, I would be fired for sure. And what could I say in my defense. I was told to do it. No that wouldn’t work, so I hope it stays a secret that I sucked my bosses cock.

I didn’t have much time between cocks and soon had another one being put through the hole. Once it was in, I did just like all the others who stuck it in for me. I kissed it and took it in my mouth and down my throat. My belly was getting full of cum, but I wished I had some food instead. My girls want me loaded up with cum today and once I finish here I might get more once I’m home. I think Patty was getting her pussy full of cum just so I could lick it all back out.

I sucked the cock, made him cum and when he pulled back out of the hole Lena wrote ninety-eight. But the hole wasn’t empty for long. Another of my coworkers was sticking his cock in the hole and my mouth. I never would have believed I could suck off one hundred cocks in a week, but here I am nailing it.

I noticed just before this guy put his cock in the hole that not only my boss had his cock out, but Joey still had his out and it was hard. I guess once they have all had a good cum in my mouth Joey would get another one from me. I wondered if Lena would count that as another cock or just say it was a gift to the groom.

I finished the guy off by swallowing his cum and Lena wrote ninety-nine on my back. That is when my boss stepped up saying, “Well, looks like all the guys got a blow job from a little slut so I might as well get mine to.”

He put his cock in the hole and I was impressed by his size. It was bigger than most of the cocks I sucked today but not as big as some I’ve had in my mouth. No Leonard and that other well-hung guy was bigger, but not by much.

Once my boss had his cock in the hole, I kissed the head and took him in my mouth. I had so many cocks today, my throat stayed open, and he slid right in all the way. I had my mouth and throat full of my bosses cock. I don’t think I’ll be the same around him any longer. Hell, I’m sucking off my boss and kind of enjoying it. I won’t say that out loud, but it has been fun sucking all the guys cocks. I now know what each of them have and from what I’ve had today, none of them have to worry about getting pussy once they see what the guys have.

I sucked the bosses cock better than I have the rest of them. I don’t know why but I felt he needed a special blow job from me. I had learned that most guys like it when they have their cock in someone’s throat, that if they felt a vibration they would cum harder.

It was hard to do and stay quiet, but I managed to hum just a little which caused my throat to tickle his hard cock. I continued doing that whenever I had his cock all the way down my throat I hummed silently and soon his cock was swelling warning me I was about to get a nice load of cum from my bosses cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.