Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 84

“Yes mistress, I would love to fuck his ass, I’ve never done that and it would be a first to have my cock in another man’s ass. So, if you wish, I’ll do what you want.” I told her.

“You are such a good man Dawn. Is there anything you won’t do for me?” Lea asked.

“I can’t think of anything mistress. I guess I would do almost anything you wanted.” I said.

It was quiet for a moment until Patty said, “Dawn, do you really love me and Lena?”

“Yes mistress Patty, I love you both with all my heart.” I told her wondering why she would ask such a question.

“That’s nice, but you aren’t showing us all your love for us. We won’t accept almost any longer. It is all the way or not at all.” She said.

I knew what she was saying and I did say almost anything to the question of what I would do for them. I just didn’t want to go to work naked or as a girl. But now she is putting my feet to the fire and if I wish to continue, I have to say I would do anything for them whether I liked it or not. I would have to tell them I would do anything which means I would go to work naked if I was told to.

So, I said, “Yes mistress Patty, I meant to say I would do anything for either one of you. I will do whatever you desire no matter what it is mistress even if I don’t want to.”

“Now that’s much better Dawn tell me again, is there anything you won’t do for me?” Lena said.

“No mistress Lena I would do anything for you. You and mistress Patty own me and I will do anything you wish.” I told them, humiliating myself once again in front of my girls and a guy waiting to feel my cock up his ass.

“So, what you are saying Dawn, if I said you had to go to work naked and tell all the guys it was you sucking cocks, you would do it.” Lena asked me.

I know she would love to make me go into work naked even if she knew I would be fired and maybe even arrested, she still asks if I would do it if she told me to. I had to answer her somehow, so said “Mistress Lena if you told me I had to go in naked and mistress Patty agreed, I would do it for you and tell everyone that it was me sucking their cocks at the party. I would get fired for doing it and maybe even arrested but yes, mistress, I would do it.”

Both of them laughed at what I said and Patty said, “Well, naked man, it just might happen someday, but not until we can’t find any other way to humiliate you. Just keep it in mind that someday you may be out of work because you did it.”

The guy I was supposed to be fucking was still on his hands and knees waiting for my cock. The girls kept taunting me making it more humiliating each time. Patty said, “Dawn, you know how you eat a pussy before you are allowed to fuck it. Well, Mike’s ass is no different. Get down behind him and kiss his nice ass, lick it, and make it wet. When I think he is ready, you will get to fuck it.”

Lena said, “But first, before you make love to his ass, I want to see the two of you make out. Dawn, just pretend it is a girl you are making out with and be sure he gets some tongue. I expect you to get right in there and love this guy. Show me how much you love being with him. I know he enjoys guys too, so let me see a good show.”

Well, yet another first for me. I was about to kiss a man on his mouth just like he was a girl. I think this will be as bad as sucking cocks. But I told Lena I would do anything for her, so got the guy to lay down with me and with our cocks touching, I kissed his lips. He kissed me back and then we got into a nice big juicy kiss. We swapped tongues and I could taste his spit in my mouth. I don’t know how long I was making out with another man but found out it wasn’t that bad. Guess I’ll be doing more of it if the girls like what they see.

We just kissed and touched each other bodies all over. He played with my cock while I played with his. But our lips remained together while we did it for the girls. Finally, Lena said, “Ok lover boys time to fuck. Get busy Dawn. Do what your wife wants and make her proud.”

I had to do it, even if I hated licking anyone’s ass. I don’t like it when they make me lick a girls ass but licking a man’s ass is just dirty. It is especially bad this time because once I lick his ass and get it wet, I have to put my cock in his hole and fuck him. What some guys will do in order to fuck my wife.

I did as instructed, got behind him, spread his cheeks and kissed his little puckered hole. He jumped at first but then backed up to my mouth so I could lick him. I licked all around his ass and found out it wasn’t dirty. It’s like he just took a shower to make sure it was all clean. I wondered if Patty had helped him get clean for me. But that didn’t matter because I was told he had fucked my wife just now and now will let me fuck him.

I licked all around, stuck my tongue inside him and tongue fucked his ass. I have a feeling after what I do today, I will be licking and fucking more guys. I am not sure how they will feel about having my cock in their asses, but I think if they want to put their cocks in Lena or my wife, they will let me fuck them, just like this guy is doing.

After what seemed like hours of me licking a guys ass, Patty said, “Ok, Dawn, time to show us how much you enjoy having your cock in another mans ass. Once you do this for us, we might get you some pussy. Not sure whose pussy, but you will be able to at least eat one again. Get behind him and feed his ass your hard cock.”

I did what she wanted, even if I didn’t want to. I never wanted to suck a cock and now I don’t want to fuck another man. I have always been against same sex but now I am doing it. Some have agreed to let me while others don’t know it was me with their cocks in my mouth and throat. But now I’m ready to fuck my first man.

I still say it ain’t right for a man to have another man’s cock in his mouth, even after I’ve sucked well over one hundred. I also said it is not right for one man to fuck another man. But I’ve been fucked and now am going to fuck another man. Nope, just isn’t right, but my girls want me to do it, so I do.

The guy was back on his hands and knees beside my beautiful naked wife with his ass ready for me to fuck. I got behind him and Lena took my cock in her hand. She said, “Dawn, since this is the first ass for you, I’m going to help you get into it. You will let me guide you into his ass and once in and I let go, you better fuck him good. Hopefully he’ll cum with you.”

Then Patty said, “Remember your rules Dawn. Any place you put your cum, you will always get it back out to swallow. No different here, so once you cum, you had better get busy and clean-up his ass and get all your cum back into your belly.”

I knew they would make me do this, but I didn’t want to suck my cum out of a guys ass. Yes, I’ll do it and pray I don’t get any shit with it. But, before that, I have to put my cock in his ass and fuck him like he was a pussy.

Lena guided me toward his naked ass and I watched as my cock head touched his little puckered hole. She got it right to the entrance and said, ‘Now, push.”

I did what she said and pushed into his ass. I thought it would be tighter than he was but maybe he lets guys fuck him all the time. Or maybe he uses other thing to stretch him out. Whatever he did made him a little looser than I expected and soon my cock was going inside his ass.

Lena let go as his ass hit her hand and she said, “Ok, my naked man, fuck him and cum deep in his bowels so you can suck it all back out. Won’t be the last time you do this either, so enjoy your first piece of real ass.”

I was now balls deep in another mans ass for the first-time and it felt like I was in a very tight pussy. I guess if I didn’t know it as a guy I was fucking, I might think it was a pussy around my cock. It did feel good because he was so tight. I wondered if the guys who had fucked my ass felt the same as me.

I held his hips and began to fuck him like I would a girl. The only difference was each time I went deep, my balls hit his balls as they hung down between his legs. It was a weird feeling but it had to be done. I knew I was inside another man’s ass which I should never be, fucking him for all I was worth.

It had been a long time since I had been able to cum and it felt good to be fucking again, even if I was fucking another man. Guess I am now Bi- Sexual and will stay that way as long as my girls own me. Yes, I love my girls so much, I’m willing to have sex with other men. If it makes them happy, then I’ll do it.

I fucked this guy’s ass for a while and since I had not cum for a while, it didn’t take long before I felt that nice feeling right before I cum. But I tried to last longer so the girls can have more time to watch their naked guy fucking another man’s ass.

I was able to hold off for a short time, but with the tightness of his ass and the fact I needed to cum, my cock stared swelling up more inside him. I tried my best to make it last longer because I knew the girls were enjoying my humiliation but also because I was starting to enjoy fucking this guy.

Never thought I could enjoy having my cock in a guys ass and it would feel so good. But guess it’s like fucking a girl in the ass. I had only had a few girls who enjoyed getting ass fucked and I did like being in their asses. Patty and Lena are not too fond of it. But this guy seemed to be enjoying what I was doing with him.

Patty said, “Dawn, I know you are close and I think your lover is too, so reach down under him and jerk him off. Don’t worry we have a glass to catch his cum in so you can drink it once you suck all yours out of his ass.”

I did as I was instructed to do by my wife and reached under this guy, took his hard cock in hand, and began to jerk him off. I saw Patty off to the side with a glass ready to catch his cum. I think, no matter what else happens I will be drinking lots of cum, even if I’m not sucking cock.

I continued fucking his ass and was jerking him off at the same time. I knew he was as close to cumming as I was because his cock was swelling and throbbing in my hand. I just continued until I felt him stiffen up and start to cum in the glass Patty held. I also started cumming inside his ass, sending my cum deep into his bowels.

It felt so good to cum after the day I had sucking cocks and I was happy it was in an ass. Not happy to be in a man’s ass, but I guess the way I am now any ass is good. Would much rather be in my wife’s beautifully pussy, but right at this point, I will take anything they allow me to stick my horny cock into.

I finished cumming along with him and just relaxed on his back for moment. Lena laughed and said, “Dawn, you look like you enjoyed that. Will have to be sure some of the other guys that like getting fucked have some of you in them. Now, pull it out and suck your cum back out.”

I did what I was told while all of them watched me. Patty said, “Yes, Lena I think you are right. I do believe our naked man loves fucking guys and then sucking his cum from their asses. Guess we’ll have to get some more guys over here for him to fuck.”

“Yep and we can tell anyone who wants to fuck us they have to let him fuck their ass before they can stick their cock in our pussies. That way everyone gets to cum and he will enjoy all the cum from all our holes.”

I continued sucking and licking all my cum from the ass I just fucked and thought, this is not what I had expected when I said I would do anything for the girls. I just wanted to be exposed and humiliated. But the girls have come a long way in using me and now here I am fucking other guys and eating cum from their asses.

I sucked all my cum from his ass and when I stopped, knowing his ass was squeaky clean, I kissed his pucker and said, “Thank you for letting me fuck you and cleaning all my nasty cum from you. You are wonderful and hope you come back for more.” Then I kissed his ass again.

Once I pulled back, Patty handed me the glass with his cum in it. She said, “Can’t let you waist any cum, so down the hatch it goes.”

I tipped the glass up and took all this guys cum into my mouth. I don’t like cum at all but do it for my girls. I have told them I’ll do anything for them and this is one of the things they enjoy making me do. They know I hate swallowing cum so make me do as much as possible. Just like sucking cocks. I hate doing it and would never get near anther man’s cock on my own.

But since they know how I feel about doing something, they make me do it for them so I am more humiliated. I think the more I dislike doing something the more they make me do it. But at the same time, they have me doing the things I enjoy the most. They have me exposed to others all the time and that turns me on. They make me humiliate myself along with them humiliating me all the time. I love it. So, I guess it is a fair trade to eat cum in order to get what I crave. The exposure, showing someone else my cock and the humiliation of doing things to embarrass me.

Once I swallowed his cum, he kissed both Patty and Lena before getting dressed. He said, “Anytime you want to do it again, I’d be glad to help. Hell, it’s well worth it in order to fuck you both. I love fucking a married woman and it’s even better if her husband knows about it.”

He finished dressing, kissed my girls again, played with both their pussies and then left. I was finally alone with the two most beautiful girls in the world and I love them both so very much. I had no idea what was next for me but being with my hot naked wife and little lover, was all I needed.

Patty looked at me and said, “Time to go for your walk. I’m going out to get some dinner while you walk and then we need to talk some more.”

Then Lena said, “Get your shoes on and meet me on the street. I need to talk to your wife for a moment.”

Well, being the obedient guy that I am, I put my walking shoes on and headed out the door. I got to the street and stood where everyone could see my naked body and hard cock. It doesn’t bother me anymore that I am naked in front of whoever happens to be around. I am very proud of what I have become. An owned naked servant to my wife and little lover. I will do anything they desire.

I stood waiting for her to come out so we could walk the neighborhood with me naked and her fully dressed for others to see. Sometimes I get to do things with the neighbors but only if they want it. It doesn’t matter what I want, as long as I make them happy.

I never know how long I stand around naked like this because I am not allowed a watch. They say they don’t want me watching the clock but I was to focus on what’s around me. I had to pay attention to who saw me and what they did. Sometimes the girls make me tell them what and who I saw.

Eventually Lena came out and joined me in the street. She was fully dressed for our walk, just as she usually is. Once she got to me she said, “Let’s go naked boy.”

I walked with her in silence since I can’t talk and she didn’t talk for a while. We were on our second trip around before she said, “You know tomorrow, Bob is going to fuck me. I promised him he could put his old cock in my young pussy and fuck it, right. You may talk tonight.”

“Yes mistress Lena, I know he is and I think it will be good for you.” I said.

“Yes, I think so too. You also know that Sally will be your first pussy since we took pussy away from you. Are you excited?” She asked me.

“Yes and no mistress. I’m excited to be able to have pussy again but would much rather have a young one instead of an old one” I told her.

“Well, you will have to earn a young pussy like mine so be grateful I am allowing you to at least eat the old lady. Now, tonight once we get home we will be having a talk. Make sure you tell us what you feel when asked.”

“Yes mistress I’ll do my best.” I said.

During our brief talk, we had walked around three more times and saw no one. On the fourth trip around we saw Bob outside with out Sally. We both thought that was weird, but as we approached Bob, Sally came out the door. Yes she was naked as usual showing her nasty old body thinking she was a beauty queen.

Once we got up to them, she said, “Sorry, had to pee. But here I am and I see you still haven’t found your clothes sonny.” She giggled as she spread her legs so I could see the shriveled-up pussy that I have licked and fucked.

Lena said, “He doesn’t look very hard to find his clothes since he enjoys letting you see his hard cock. Tell her what you accomplished today.”

I didn’t want anyone knowing what I did, but Lena insisted I do it. I said, “I was taken to a bachelor party where all my work mates would be. I was but in a box and then sucked off all of them. I sucked the grooms cock twice and even sucked off my boss and the owner of the company.”

I hesitated until Lena said, “There is more.”

So, I said, “Once mistress Lena brought me home there was a guy waiting for me. He had already fucked Patty and now I had to fuck him. I had to stick my cock in his ass and fuck him and when I shot my load up his bowels, I had to suck all my cum back out.”

Sally laughed at that and said, “So now do I get you in my pussy?”

Lena said, “Yes, tomorrow we’ll be here so Bob can fuck me and he will get to eat and fuck you. But for now, we are in a hurry so just a sweet pussy kiss is all you get.”

I had to kiss her old pussy, but it was much better than sucking cocks. I will suck any cock I am told to, but still hate it. It just isn’t right for a guy to put someone else’s cock in their mouth and suck the cum from it. I only do it for my girls.

We continued our walk and saw no one else. Lena said, “That’s ok because we need to get back home and talk.” She never said why we needed to talk and I never asked. I had gotten used to being silent and never questioning the girls. After all they own me.

Just as we were getting back to the house, Patty was pulling in with dinner. It looked like she might have gotten a big order of chicken with different sides. I carried everything to the house and we ate in the kitchen.

Once we started eating Patty said, “Now, everyone has to pay attention to what I’m about to say. Especially you Don, you need to know where we are.”

It was strange she called me Don. She has been calling me Dawn and Donna so long, I almost forgot what my real name was. But I never said anything since they had me well trained to be quiet. The only thing I did was to continue eating and listened to what she had to say to us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.