Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 85: Vacation 1

I was so bored with life now. It has been a few months since Patty said we had to stop playing our games. Once she said that, everything went back to the way it used to be before I asked to be dominated and made to do things for her. I think it overwhelmed her with the things her and Lena had me doing. Not every wife would make her husband suck cocks and eat other women’s pussies and fucking some of them while she watched. Of course, I had to watch her fucking and sucking other men while I was her slave. She had total control over me including how I spent the money I earned. Hell, I couldn’t even get in my own house unless one of the girls unlocked the door. She had taken my house key and gave it to Lena. I have it back now but may have to give it up once Lena rejoins us.

We had several visits from Lena while we were in the vanilla mode of our relationship. She didn’t have sex with anyone but me and I never even showed my cock to anyone but her while we were on our game break. But Lena was a different story. She had agreed in order to live on campus with the sorority sisters she had to go through the hazing every girl was supposed to go through. The difference was Lena volunteer to be the house slave for a full month with the understanding if she didn’t do as she was told she would have to either drop out of college or agree to be the slave of all the sisters until the Christmas break. That included her good friends, Sarah, and Amber.

Well, it didn’t take long before her domination side came out and she was brought before the sisters for her punishment. She was told she had two options and had to pick one right then. If she decided to drop out of college all she could leave with was the clothes she had on, which wasn’t much. If she decided to stay in college she had to accept that she was a slave to everyone in the sorority until she left for vacation with us.

She wanted to stay in college so accepted the option to be a slave to all. She was immediately stripped naked and made to walk around campus like that. She was told all her clothes would be locked away and could only wear what the sisters gave her. Lena was ok with that because she knew it wouldn’t be long before she was using her naked man once again and this time it would be in the cold snowy north.

It would be one more week before she joined us, which gave Patty plenty of time to get back into our games. She told me she had lots of new ideas for me and I told her to bring it on because I was ready. We went slow to start with and she only did a few things the first couple days. But then, it was time to get me ready for Lena’s return and I was being used more each day.

It started with me doing my bathroom duties outside again just like I had to when Lena was here. Patty put the inside bathroom off limits once I had it all cleaned up for her. Yes, I had to lick her toilet clean before she said it was clean enough and I would use the one outside again. From there, I was back to having coffee on the porch while naked and in plain view of everyone going by. My cock never went soft while we waited for Lena to join us before the vacation and the neighbors saw it all once again.

I had to start walking again and this time, Patty walked with me most of the time. I was naked like before and most of our neighbors enjoyed seeing me. Sally was still outside naked, showing off her old pussy and I had to eat her some more while Patty and Bob watched. She never made me suck Bob’s cock but I had to eat Sally sometimes. I still didn’t enjoy eating any old lady, but my wife wanted me to do it, so I got between her old naked legs and licked her dried up pussy.

I was made to dress outside again just like before and Patty would get my clothes out. I went back to wearing panties again because while on break she had picked me up some male underwear. I still enjoyed wearing the panties but she insisted I be a man again while we took our break, But now, I wear those frilly panties under my clothes again. She didn’t bring out my girl clothes so I didn’t have to wear them until Lena joined us again.

Everyday was something new for me and it was almost like old times. The only thing missing was Lena and I sure did miss her. She may be a bitch to some, but to me she was the perfect mistress and I loved her. After all, she was my second wife and I would do anything for her. I had proved to her I would do whatever she wanted but always prayed she never made me go to work like a girl or naked where everyone would see my hard cock. I would be fired for sure but if she had insisted, I would have done it.

It was now Friday, the last day of school before Lena was free and we would go on vacation. They had planned on leaving Monday morning to head up north so Lena could get all her things together and have time to work with me again before we left for three weeks. I knew it was going to be a hard and long three weeks for me but I was excited about what might happen while we were away. I know that it had turned cold and snowed already where we were going and that I would feel it all on my naked body. Wasn’t sure what I would have to do, but I knew they were planning on a lot of outside activities for me.

I was home before Patty and was waiting for her on the porch like I used to do. I saw her coming down the street and stood up so she could see I was naked with a hard cock and willing to do whatever she demanded. Once she was there she got out of the car and came toward me. She stepped up on the porch and said, “Just stand there and wait. Lena will be here soon and I have to get you ready. She requested I fix you a certain way and I have to get the things needed.”

Then she left me there showing everything I have to anyone going by. I enjoyed them looking at me and just wished we never stopped our games again. Those few months were so hard on me and I craved doing the games again so everyone knew I was an owned naked man. Hell, I would be happy to go to work naked or as a girl as long as we continued to play. I can’t tell them that unless asked because Patty had put me in the silent mode again.

It wasn’t long and Patty was back with what she needed. The first thing she said, was, “Spread your legs slave and let me fix that hard cock and balls for Lena.”

I did as she wanted and she took my cock in her hand, which felt good,. Then she put that vibrating ring thing on me and pushed it down to the base. She said, “I won’t turn it on yet, but when I do, you had better not cum until Lena says you can. I won’t be in control tonight because I have given you to Lena for whatever she wants, no matter what it might be.”

Then she went to work on my balls. She put the weight holder on my nuts and began to add weight to me. I had no idea how much Lena requested but I’m sure it was a lot since she used to enjoy tormenting me when my balls were being pulled downward toward my feet. She counted the pounds as she attached them to me. She started with five pounds and just kept adding more to me. It was five pounds at a time and soon I had twenty pounds swinging from my nuts. I didn’t complain since I had agreed they could do anything they wanted with me. It was only four weights but with all of them on me, my nuts were stretching downward quickly.

She stood back, looked at her watch and said, “Now, go to the side of the road and wait for her. Be sure the weights keep swinging. Right before she gets here, I will add ten more pounds to them but she might put more on once she is here. It will not be me doing it because I’m taking a break from you. Tonight, you are hers for whatever. If she wants fifty pounds swinging from those sensitive balls she can do it.”

I did as my wife told me and slowly made it to the street. It was harder walking with the weights between my legs but I made it and kept them swinging while I waited. I saw her on her phone as she walked toward me. Once she was close to me, she pulled a remote out and then turned it on. It was the remote to the ring on my cock and it started vibrating. It was a low setting and I knew that I wasn’t going to cum from it. But if it had been turned up higher, I wouldn’t be able to hold back. It had been a long time since I had to stop myself from cumming and I guess I will have to get back to what it was before the break. They made me hold my cum for long periods of time and I was getting use to not cumming no matter what they did.

Once she got to where I stood, she added ten more pounds to my naked balls and dropped them like she used to do. The extra weight tugged my balls downward and it felt like they were about to fall off. I was lucky they didn’t do that but I knew they were stretched out good now. I don’t know how far my scrotum could stretch but guess I’ll find out tonight. It is hard on me because for a few months we did nothing and now I am being used like it used to be when we stopped playing.

I don’t know how long I stood waiting for my little mistress to arrive but my balls were aching and my cock was wanting to cum. Patty just left it like it was knowing it was tormenting me. That’s what I had asked for way back when I asked her to do things with me. I have enjoyed it all and even now, I am enjoying it even if it was beginning to hurt me. I kept looking down the street and finally I saw Lena coming toward me.

I hoped she didn’t add more weight to my stretched-out balls but thinking back she once had thirty pounds on me and wanted to add more. Now she has the chance to do just that because Patty said Lena had the authority to do whatever she wanted with me. She could add more or make me walk around with the thirty pounds on me. I never know what goes on in her mind. But if I am able to please her, I might get to eat and fuck her tonight. I sure did miss her sweet little pussy.

She pulled up to where I was standing and when she got out she said, “Hello my naked man. I sure hope you are ready to play some more because I sure am. Would you like to go out to eat or would you prefer to eat at home. We can go pick it up or have it delivered. But you will be wearing your weights and ring no matter what. If we go out, you get a chance to wear your girl clothes again. You might want to get used to them because that’s all you’ll have for a while.”

Just then Patty yelled out and said, “Lena I ordered our dinner and will be going to pick it up. Have fun with your husband but don’t hurt his jewels to much. Got more weight here on the porch along with the remote to his ring.”

Lena laughed and said, “We were just discussing what we would do for dinner. Thanks, for taking care of it. Go ahead and use his card for it, he won’t mind. Now I guess I can find out just how much weight those things can hold and for how long. I was thinking maybe fifty to start with and work up from there. I would love to see a hundred pounds on them. Bet they would almost touch the ground with that much.”

“Do as much as you want just don’t let them fall off. Would hate to ruin our vacation because he was in the hospital with no balls.” Patty said.

I watched as my wife left me alone with my second wife. Of course, now both are my mistresses and I am nothing but a piece of meat to them. I have to do whatever their evil minds can think of and they can come up with some crazy things for me. After Patty left, Lena said, “I have a new toy for you to stop you from cumming. It’s called a triple ball sperm stopper. Once it is in that cock, no cum can escape. You won’t be cumming any time soon my naked little cocksucker.”

With that being said, she pulled this thing out of her pocket and showed it to me. It looked bad for me. She explained by saying, “This ring goes over your cock while these three balls which are different sizes go inside your pee hole. The smallest ball will be the first in and then the bigger ones will follow. The biggest is almost three quarters of an inch around and that little pee hole will stretch to take it. Once it is all inside you, I will lock it in place with these chains that will go to your weight holder. Then it won’t be able t just slide out of your cock. Then once I turn up the vibrations if you cum, it will all stay inside you. The only time it will be removed is when you have to piss. But then it goes back on. You ready my slut?”

26823-85-image.jpg

I said, “Yes Mistress, whatever you wish to do. I belong to you and Mistress Patty and will let you do whatever you wish. I pray it won’t hurt me to cum inside myself like that.”

She said, “Good boy. I don’t think it will bother you too much. It just goes back to where it came from. Once I have you plugged up, I am going to add more weight to your balls to find out how much you can hold by them. Patty has thirty pounds now and I’m thinking fifty to start with.” Then she said, “Can you guess how many cocks I’ve had in my pussy since I moved to campus.”

I said, “Maybe twenty or thirty.”

She really laughed when I said that. She said, “Remember how many cocks you sucked for me in one week?”

I said, “Yes, it was one hundred two cocks I sucked off and swallowed their cum.”

“But there was more than those wasn’t there. I would say you probably have sucked off at least one hundred fifty cocks with some of them being more than once. Now take that number and multiply it by two and you’ll know about how many cocks that have fucked me and shot cum in my sweet little pussy. The only bad part was you weren’t there to suck it back out of me.” She told me and then added, “But that will change now that I once again own you and that naked body. You will do things this time that you might never have even thought of before.”

We walked the circle two times bringing back memories of when we used to walk daily with me showing everyone my naked body and hard cock. I did miss the exercise while we were on break but Patty told me I shouldn’t try to walk with my clothes on since it might upset some of the neighbors like Sally, Gail, and Shanta. So, my walking was put on hold just like the rest of the games. But now it is back to walking allowing Lena to do whatever she desires and it looks like she is going to push my limits once again.

We got back to the house and she made me stand still while she attached five more pounds to my stretched nuts. Plus, she increased the vibrations on the ring some more. I could feel my cum boiling inside me but knew I wasn’t going to cum since she plugged up my hole in the head of my hard cock. She can be so mean at times and it looks like she has learned so much more by being the sorority slave and will use it all on me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.