Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 86: Vacation 2

Waking up after a great night’s sleep, I had to be careful not to disturb the two ladies on either side of me. I carefully removed their hands from my cock and balls and then scooted down the bed to get out. I did this every morning when we played our games before and now have to do it again. I got out of the bed and they were still sound asleep, so I went to be sure the timer worked and the coffee was being made. Then it was outside to piss in the yard and then sitting on my outdoor toilet to poop.

I was in view of anyone going by and of course if Joyce had been up she would see me too. I know before she used to watch me every morning as I did my thing since I no longer had inside bathroom privileges. One I finished doing everything, I went back in, got me a cup of coffee, and went back to sit in my chair at the top of the steps where I was easily seen by anyone going by. The girls love to have me exposed to everyone and I enjoyed being seen. That was a part of the deal we made when I asked to do things for Patty. It was exhibitionism and humiliation for me.

I sat quietly in my chair sipping my coffee thinking about what was said about our vacation. I was going to be exposed, humiliated, and used for three weeks. I would not have any male clothes to put on and if I was allowed to dress it would always be in girls clothes. I had no idea what all the plans were but did know the girls were going to enjoy lots of outside activities and I would have to join them. They would be all bundled up in nice warm clothes while I would be naked except for the boots, gloves, and a hat they might allow me to wear.

I heard them moving around in bed so got up and went into the house to fix their coffee. I enjoy serving them coffee in bed and this morning I knew we were going for brunch so I didn’t have to cook. It was a beautiful sight to see when I walked into the bedroom seeing my two wonderful mistresses laying there naked with their legs open. I could see their pretty pussies and wished I could just fuck them instead of going out. But, what I want and what they have in mind are two different things. They had plans for me today and I have no idea what they would do. I knew I was going to be giving some clothes away again and then they would go shopping once they left me someplace.

Once I gave them their coffee, Lena said, “Get another cup and go outside to drink it. We’ll be out soon because you need a good shave. You let yourself go while I was away but now we can get you all smooth again. So, once you drink your coffee, go to your shower, get the water warm and step in to get wet. You might as well wash while there and once we finish our coffee we’ll be out to shave that naked body. It will be just like before, everything goes, including your eyebrows.”

Lena is taking control again which I don’t mind. But not having any eyebrows will be quite humiliating for me. I guess Patty said it was ok to shave them off so I can’t complain. If I did say anything about them taking them off, I would be punished and it wouldn’t be pleasant for me. So, all I could do was nod my head that I understood and left them to enjoy their coffee.

I did get another cup and went to the porch to drink it. I knew about how long it would be for them to finish theirs and get some clothes on so I timed myself to be in the shower when they came out. I was cleaning my body when I saw them on the porch. Both wearing a bikini and had the shaving things in their hands. I knew my body would have no hair once the finished. I guess the only hair I would have are my eye lashes and they can’t shave them off. I will look stupid with no eyebrows and I hoped they would allow them to grow them back before I had to go back to work after our vacation.

But if they made me continue to go without my eyebrows I would just for them. I think that anything they wanted, I would do no matter what happened to me. But right now, I had to get a whole-body shave by two sexy beautiful women. I love them both and since it is them taking whatever hair that had grown out while we were taking a break from the games, I was ready.

They came down the steps and I was still under the water, rinsing off the soap that was still there after I washed. Lena said, “Step out naked man so we can lather you up and shave you. Can’t have any hair left for vacation. Wonder if it will be colder without any hair on that naked body. Guess we’ll find out in a few days, huh.”

I stepped out of the water and they started putting shaving cream all over me and Patty said, “Close your eyes Donna. Don’t want to get anything in them while we clean you up.”

I closed my eyes and as soon as they were closed I felt them squirting shaving cream all over my face. It was a good thing I had my eyes closed because they had the shaving cream covering them. Once they had me white with the cream, they began to shave me. Starting at the top of my head with a girl on each side of me, I slowly lost whatever hair I had. I felt them shaving off my eyebrows and knew I would look weird without them. But it is what they wanted and whatever they wanted, they got.

They worked from the top of my head to the tips of my toes saving my cock and balls for last. They even shaved the crack of my ass making sure there was no hair anyplace. Once everything else had been shaved they worked on my cock and balls, shaving them very carefully so as not to cut anything. Of course, with their hands on me down there, my cock grew even more. They both laughed as Lena said, ‘Going to have to put the plug back in so he can’t cum. Would hate to see him mess up his clothes or get that shit on someone else.”

Patty laughed saying, “So glad he bought that thing for his cock. You know, before we leave he is going to get into all his accounts and let us change his passwords. That way he has no idea what we spend his money on. We can be sure his bills are paid but with his debit card, he’ll never know what he has left and how much we spent. I want to own him all the way and not just for the games.”

Lena laughed and said, “I like that. If I want to buy something all I’ll have to do I use his card that you gave me. I’ll be careful so there is no overdrawn fees added but he won’t ever know. Patty you are so special.”

Patty said, “Yes, I had him order an extra card so I could use it too. Really, I had you in mind so I made him order two extra cards. That way he still has one in case we make him buy things for himself, like his cute dresses and panties. Maybe even a toy sometimes to give us more ways to play with him.”

They talked while they shaved me and once they were satisfied I had no hair left on my body they told me to get back in the shower and rinse off. Then I was to go to the porch and dry off with the towel they had placed there. But when I dried off, I had to stand where others could see me. I don’t mind anyone looking at my naked body because that was one of the reasons I asked Patty to do these things. I wanted others to see me naked but was always afraid to do it on my own. I figure if I was under someone else’s control I would have to do it. Now so many people have seen what I have that I think I could do it all on my own now even if I like it better when my girls make me do it.

Once rinsed and dried off, the girls went to work on me. Lena said, “We need to make him pretty for everyone and I want Beth to be happy. I got him some new give away clothes and I think she’ll be happy to take them while she works. I think today is her naked day so he gets a treat to. But all he can do is look and not touch unless she makes him eat her pussy.”

Patty laughed and said, “Lena you are so mean but I love you. Now lets get him ready so we can go eat. You know, he does look kind of cute with no hair. We should have done the eyebrows before and I think we’ll keep him this way for as long as we own him.”

I guess I’ll be laughed at work when we get back. If they plan on keeping me totally hairless then I’ll have to try to explain why I shaved off my eyebrows. But that won’t be until we return from vacation three weeks from now. Maybe they’ll change their minds by then. They had me sitting in my chair and each of them took a foot to work on. They were applying bright red nail polish to my toenails and it was said that I had new shoes that were toeless so everyone would see my pretty toes. I know girls paint their toenails but men don’t do that. But once they finish with me I guess I won’t look like a man. I’ll be dressed as a girl for the next three weeks whenever they allow me to have clothes on. I figure I’ll be naked most of the time.

They finished my toes and started on my fingernails which they also used the bright red polish. I was so glad I won’t be working because I would have a hard time hiding my fingers. I guess I could make up some story about how I got them painted but for now I don’t have to explain. I just have to obey and allow my girls to do anything they desire with me. I guess when they said vacation started this morning they weren’t lying. Nope, It will be a long three weeks of vacation being their slave and play toy where anything goes and with no limits.

They finished painting my fingernails with the bright red polish and then put bright red lipstick on my lips. They are going all out to humiliate me today and I’m sure there will be more to come. I knew we were going to brunch at our favorite restaurant and I would be looking like a girl when we arrived. Of course, I’ll have to remove my clothes and give them to Beth, the waitress before we leave. Then I guess I’ll be taken some place, blindfolded, and tied where others have a chance to see and probably play with me while the girls go shopping.

Once they had my nails and lips all painted in bright red, I was told to stand and place my hands on my bald head. They didn’t want any interference for the next step. Once I stood and had my hands where they wanted them, Lena put the plug in my cock so I couldn’t cum until it was removed. I knew if I had to piss the plug had to come out and I would have to ask the girls to remove it long enough for me to pee and then they can put it back in.

Once she had the plug, in place, she went to work and tied a bright red ribbon on my cock and balls. It was cute with me naked showing off my hard cock with a ribbon on it. I think it was for Beth so she could have a present from me before we left. They both took pictures of me and started sending them out to other people. I had no idea who was getting them but was sure a lot of people who knew me would see them. I bet the girl at the store where we got the winter clothes got them along with some of the old ladies and other girls who I’ve had some type of sex with.

Once she had the ribbon in place she gave me a pair of pink panties to put on. I did what she wanted and slid them up my legs and was very careful not to mess up the ribbon she had tied to me. Then I was given a bright pink dress to wear. I had never seen it before and it had red bows on it. Two of the bows were right at tit level and kind of showed them off. I’m so happy I don’t have tits like the girls do.

I got the dress on and they gave me a new pair of three-inch heels with open toes which showed off my freshly painted toenails. I did look pretty, except for my bald head and no eyebrows. Once I was like they wanted me we walked to Patty’ car and I had to ride in the back. If Lena can’t hold my cock while we travel I can’t sit in the front.

Patty took us to the restaurant and once we got out, I was reminded to do whatever I’m told but not to talk. We walked to the door and as a male, I held the door for them. Even dressed like I was, I was still a guy and had manners. We walked in and I saw the hostess greeting us. She was naked and looked good. She said, “Welcome back girls. We have missed you and I’m sure Beth will like you even more. I’ll make sure you are in her station.”

Then she had us follow her into the dining area where I saw all the waitress were naked while they did their jobs. The hostess said, “Today is the day all the workers are naked. It gives the customers a nice look at us and believe me we enjoy what is done to us.”

I looked around the room and saw that some of the waitress were sucking cocks or licking pussies. I also saw some of the male wait staff being sucked by customers and a couple of them were sucking cocks. I hope I didn’t end up sucking cocks for the girls but will if I have to. I didn’t see Beth right away and kept looking for her. I knew she was here because the hostess said she would be happy to see us.

I stood waiting to be told to sit if they were going to let me. I never know what they want done until it happens. I stood waiting and finally once they were seated, they told me to sit. I sat trying to be like a girl and sit properly, but it’s hard for a guy to do the things girls do. As I was sitting down I caught sight of Beth. She was bent over a table with some guy fucking her from behind. I guess anything goes in here and nothing is off limits. After all it is advertised as an adults only restaurant and it even says on the sign that anything is possible inside.

I liked Beth and wanted to be with her. If I didn’t have two wives now, I would marry her. I would even be her slave so her and her husband didn’t have to do anything but use me. I would have sex with both of them and enjoy it all. I have sucked his cock before so that wouldn’t be a problem. Once the guy shot his cum into Beth, she stood up and went back to work. She noticed us sitting at the table and came right to us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.