Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 87: Vacation 3

I stood there inside the cooler naked where everyone in the restaurant could see me. It was cold inside and I knew when we went to the north it would probably be even colder. I could feel all the cold air on my body and the cum blocker that was in my cock was getting colder. It was metal and the coldness got into the part that was outside and traveled to what was put inside me to stop me from cumming. It was bad enough that it had been in ice before it was put in me but now it is getting colder.

I looked at the thermometer that could be seen inside and out and noticed it was not thirty-five anymore. No, it had dropped to thirty-four. No wonder I felt cold as time passed. What I didn’t know until later that night was Patty had told Beth and the other waitresses to lower the temperature every so often and she wanted it down to thirty degrees by the time she got back to get me. I was unaware she had told them that once they came back I would be staying like that while her and Lena had dinner and even got fucked by some of the waiters while I watched from inside the cold cooler.

They can be so mean at times, but I loved everything they did with me. Even having to stand naked in a public restaurant inside a cold cooler while everyone round me watched. It was a chilly experience but we were headed north in a couple days and I would be outside in the cold and snow butt as naked. At least I would be given my hat, gloves and boots up there, but now I am totally naked and everything is cold. I wondered if they would make me go without any covering once we were in the north.

We had bought a few things so my feet, hands, and head wouldn’t get as cold, but it was up to them to tell me if I could cover those areas or I would have to brave the cold; naked like I am now. They had bought all kinds of warm clothing for them and if we did go snowmobiling they would rent some nice snowmobile outfits to keep them super warm. I was told I had to be naked while we played on the machines out in the cold, cold air.

I don’t know how long my girls were gone, but I stayed inside that cooler the whole time. I was shivering now and the thermometer was reading thirty-three degrees. That was close to the freezing point but I knew at this temperature it would take a while to freeze anything solid. I knew I would still be alive if they left me in here at that temperature. If it got colder than that, I wasn’t sure how I would be. I knew by the time my girls got back from shopping I would be very cold since I had nothing covering my body. But I just do whatever the girls want and hope like hell nothing bad happens to me. I believe the girls will protect me in everyway they can so they can continue playing with me.

Even if I was cold I enjoyed the time in the cooler. I was naked in public and was showing all, I have to everyone who looked. That is what I have always wanted. Not necessarily in a cooler like this but naked so others can see me. I figured I would be in colder places while on vacation in N.Y. so this was kind of a test for me and the girls. I think if I make it through this they will have a good idea just how far they can push me while away on vacation.

I could see all the people staring at me and that kept my cock nice and hard. Even if I was so cold it should just shrivel up but it stayed hard with the help of the cold plug inside it and everyone looking at me. I loved it the most when women looked at me and grinned. They talked with each other and I figured, since I couldn’t hear them, they were discussing my cock. Just their hand gestures told me they liked what they saw and I was proud to show them. Even if I wasn’t the biggest one in the world, I think I had enough to impress the ladies.

It had been a long time in the cooler and as I watched the thermometer, it eventually got down to thirty degrees. Damn it was cold now and with me being naked, it seemed like it was colder. I didn’t try to get out or complain but I wish my girls would hurry back and release me. I just waited like a good little slave should and let the girls do as they wished. I wasn’t sure how much more I could take but I would do whatever was needed to please them. That is even if my cock fell off from being froze. I just prayed it and everything else stayed on me.

Eventually I saw Patty and Lena walking toward me and they were all smiles. Thought I might be able to get out of the cold cooler, but I found out that wasn’t what they had in mind. They got up to the cooler and held up a sign. It said, ‘Are you cold?’

I nodded my head yes to let them know they accomplished what they wanted. They had a cold naked man who would do whatever it took to please them. Once they saw me nod, another sign came up which said, ‘Are you ok?’

Once again, I nodded yes. Once I did that Lena held up another sign and it said, ‘Good. We are going to eat while you stay a little longer. Is that ok?’

I didn’t really want to stay in the cold cooler any longer, but I knew they wanted me to get colder. I guess it is good practice for when I’ll have to be outside up north in the cold. So, nodded yes that it was ok.

I watched as a couple naked waiters moved a table right up close to the cooler where I could see and then the girls both sat down. They were going to make me watch them eat dinner while I suffered in the cold cooler. But once they sat down, the waiters didn’t leave. Instead, both girls leaned over and took a waiter’s cock in their mouth and sucked on them. I watched as my girls sucked on the two naked waiters and made both of them cum. Once the girls both had big mouthfuls of cum, they turned toward me and showed me what the each before they swallowed.

Then two more waiters came to the table and of course since this was naked employee day, they were also naked. They took the girls orders for dinner and then left. Beth came over to talk to them and watched me as she stood with the girls to talk. I didn’t hear what was said, but Patty soon stood up and removed her clothes. Then Lena did the same. Damn, they are really teasing me now and I guessed they would eat dinner naked and I wasn’t sure what else they might do while I stood naked and cold to watch them. I had seen both of them with other guys before but it was never in public Now they are showing everyone what they looked like.

I saw a new sign being made and once it was done, they showed me. it said, ‘Our husband is in the cooler and will watch us eat and then get fucked by our waiters.’ Once I saw what it said, they placed it where everyone could see it. They both laughed at me knowing I would not be able to do or say anything until they were ready to let me out. I did like it that it said our husband. That means we are all married even if Lena wasn’t my legal wife. But I consider her a wife just as much as I do Patty.

They sat down in front of me and I saw all of their naked bodies just like everyone else did. Many people, especially men came to talk with them and when it was a man or men nearby, both of them spread their legs to show off their beautiful pussies. I saw several men reach down and play with their naked pussies and then lick their fingers clean. They were getting a good taste of my girls while all I could do was watch.

I kept watching the thermometer and it did drop a little more. It read thirty just like Beth had said. It was cold and it felt colder than the thirty she said. I was shivering hard now and still had no idea how much longer they were going to leave me inside the cold little cooler where everyone could see me suffer. My balls felt like ice cubes and my cock had started getting soft until I saw Beth approach the table. She was naked and she talked to the girls while they waited for the dinner to appear. That made my softening cock stand up again. I love seeing a beautiful naked women and wished all of them would stay naked., but the laws of our country won’t let them. I don’t know how I get away with being naked in public like I have been many times.

While they talked, Lena held up another sign that said, ‘We lied about the temperature only going to thirty degrees.’ Once she saw I read it, she laughed and held up another sign. ‘We want to lower it to twenty-five, is that ok?’

I didn’t want it any colder but if I said no they might lower it and make me stay longer. So, like a good little boy I nodded ok. Then she took the sign away and I saw her speak to someone else. I watched as they reached to the thermostat and set it down to twenty-five and before they let go, Patty said something and they turned it just a little more leaving it set to twenty degrees before they walked away.

After they talked with Beth for a short time, another waitress appeared and she was also naked. Then both waitresses got under the table and began to eat my girls pussies. Beth was licking Patty while the other one ate out Lena. The table had a glass top and I could see everything going on. Of course, watching what was happening made my cold cock stand up even more and suddenly I felt like I was cumming. But of course, with the plug inside me nothing came out. No, it got up my hard cock to a certain point and then stopped. It didn’t feel good when it did that because I got no relief out of it. My cum just went back down into my balls or it disappeared into my hard cock through the tissue.

Beth and the other waitress kept eating my girls when the naked waiter brought the food and then, they fed the girls while they played with the guys cocks. I know my girls were having a great time while I froze in the cooler and I figured it would be worse up north when they made me watch them with others through the window. The outside air might get colder than it was in the cooler plus the wind may be blowing which makes the wind chill much colder.

I watched as the girls started cumming at the same time from the other girls eating them out. The food was almost gone from the waiters hand feeding them and I wondered what might be next. I was hoping I could be released from the cooler but it doesn’t look like they wanted me out any time soon. I don’t think my balls could be seen any longer since it felt like they had hidden inside me. My cock was wilting and getting smaller. I wondered if the plug would fall out once my cock was soft. Plus, my body was shaking from being so cold. I won’t complain about being in the cooler like that for so long because once I complain, the games will stop again and none of us will enjoy life without the things we do.

I was getting super cold now and I prayed nothing bad happened to me. I know if they really froze me and something happened, they would never forgive themselves. But they were having such a good time being back into the games and using me I don’t think they thought of what may happen. I watched as the girls stood up, bend over the table and the two waiters just shoved their cocks into them and fucked them. I have never enjoyed seeing my wife and little lover, who is just like a wife to me, getting fucked. But it is what they wanted and I had to watch them from inside the cooler which was now at twenty-five degrees and going lower.

I watched the two guys fucking them and then they both started cumming into my girls pussies. I figured I would have to suck it all back out, but I was positive they would let me out of the cold cooler to do it. I don’t mind eating cum from them, but it should be my cum. However, right now if it gets me out of this box so I can get warmer, I would eat anyone’s cum from any pussy. I would even make sure the guys cocks are nice and clean and let them cum in my mouth.

Once they had the cum inside them, the waiters pulled out and helped the girls open the door to the cooler. They came inside and released my hands and legs before they helped me out of the cooler. I looked at the thermostat before I left and it said, it was twenty degrees. Now I’m not sure I want to go up north where I have to be outside in the really cold weather and snow. But I had told them that I wanted this and I will do it even if I froze or my cock fell off.

Once I was out where it was warmer, Lena said, “Naked man, did you enjoy your time while we shopped. You may talk.”

I was shivering but was able to say, “Yes Mistress I did and I now know what it will be like on vacation.”

Both my girls laughed as Patty said, “Yes Donna, you will be feeling lots of cold air once we get to N.Y. Did you like the show we put on for you?”

I said, “Yes Mistress Patty I did, especially when Beth and the other girl ate your pussies. Wished it was me doing it instead of standing in the cooler watching.”

Laughing again, Lena said, “Do you enjoy it when other girls eat us. What did you think of the guys fucking us and when we sucked the cocks of two others? Did you enjoy seeing strange cocks siding into us and leaving you some dessert?”

I had to tell the truth but had to be careful so I don’t get punished. I said, “Mistress Lena I never like seeing you or Patty with others but I did enjoy seeing you having a good time. I’m sure both of you are totally satisfied and may not need me to make you cum later.”

“Good boy. You do know you will get to see us fucking and sucking other men while on vacation. I sure hope the ones we pick up are well hung to stretch our pussies out. And yes, you will always clean out any cum put in us along with cleaning up the guys who fucked us.” Lena informed me.

Patty added, “Yes Donna, nothing has changed. If there is any male cum in us, on us or wherever, you will get it into your belly. Might even have you sucking some northern cocks. Can’t let your skills go to waste you know.”

“Yes Mistress, whatever either of you want. I am yours to do with as you wish. I belong to you both and will do anything and everything you say with anyone you desire. May I clean your pussies now before we leave?” I said, trying to get on their good side. I knew they were going to make me do it anyway, so I might as well make it look like I wanted to.

“Thought you’d never ask bitch. Yes, you will suck those guys cum out of us before we leave. Can’t have some strange mans cum getting on the seats.” Lena said. “But first, the guys need to get their cocks cleaned up. Get busy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.