Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 88: Vacation 4

It was like the TV show of naked and afraid, except with me, nothing gets blurred out. I am showing everything I have, plus my fingers and toenails are painted a bright red and my lips match. Back at the restaurant after I had eaten both my girls to get the cum from two waiters out of them along with some other guys, they painted my lips once again. Being just before sunset, I was seen by so many people as I walked home.

I finally made it to my street and once I entered, I didn’t forget that Lena wanted me to stand at the entrance with my hard plugged cock pointing at the street and count. She was making it difficult for me and I was still afraid I would get arrested. Having to spend time in jail didn’t sound like lots of fun and since I was naked I might be used as someone’s bitch. I didn’t want that to happen even though I knew they would bail me out as soon as they knew I was arrested.

I stood naked with a hard cock pointing at the street and began to slowly count to fifty. I think with each number I counted; my cock got harder. I don’t know how that happens but it felt like it was growing. I decided to please her even more so I wasn’t punished, and count to seventy-five while showing everyone going by my naked body and super hard plugged cock.

Once I finished counting I started to walk up the road toward the circle where I would be once again seen by my neighbors if they were out. I had just gotten to the place where I had to turn right to begin walking the circle it started to rain. It was just a sprinkle to start with, but it was enough to get me wet. I couldn’t stop to get an umbrella or try to cover up. No, I was required to be out in the rain with no covering. If Lena walked with me she would have an umbrella or a raincoat to protect her.

I got around the circle and to our house the first time all alone. My cock was throbbing and it swung back and forth with each step I took. I was getting pretty wet but it wasn’t raining that hard and I figured it would stop soon. Lena was true to her word and as I approached the house, she stepped out from the yard and started walking with me. She had her rain jacket on along with an umbrella. She was not going to get wet but didn’t allow me under her umbrella. I had to walk out in the rain and get soaking wet. At least being as naked as I was my clothes wouldn’t be wet.

It started raining harder as we walked around once and we saw no one out. Guess the rain stopped them from enjoying my naked walk like they usually do. Bob and Sally didn’t even come out so I could eat her old pussy or suck his cock. I wasn’t disappointed but it looked like Lena was. She picked up her pace and we were almost running as we went around the circle. As I moved faster, my hard cock was all over the place. It would move back and forth and up and down. The faster we went the worse it moved. It was starting to hurt some because of the movement but I couldn’t put my hands on it to hold it still. Lena enjoyed seeing it bouncing around.

The bad part of walking today, was the rain. During the summer it wasn’t bad because it was warm outside and the rain was not cold. It was kind of refreshing having to walk around naked in the warm summer rain. But now it is almost wintertime and even if we are in the south the temperatures does get cooler and when it rains it is a colder rain. But that didn’t bother Lena because she was all bundled up with warm clothes and wasn’t getting wet like I was. The cold rain came down on my naked body and I got a chill. I know it will be much worse when we go north but even here in the south, I felt the coldness on my naked body.

Even if she was dry while I was wet, I could tell she was disappointed. I think it was because no one else was out to watch the naked guy walking around with a fully dressed young lady. She wanted to get the laps all in so she walked faster and faster until we were running. It was hard to run like I am because I was shivering and my hard cock and balls were bouncing around and it was hurting me. But I didn’t complain because she was enjoying what it was doing and I believe she knew it hurt.

We finally made it twenty times around the circle with no one out for me to eat or suck. She promised I would be doing much more tomorrow when we walked. She told me Sally would be getting my tongue in her old pussy and Bob would cum in my mouth before we left for vacation. She also told me that she had a special outfit for me to wear when we went for brunch and was sure Beth would love to have it.

Once we finished our walk/run, we went back to the house so we could eat. Patty had made dinner and was waiting for us. I had to dry off on the porch before going inside but I didn’t mind that. I just hoped I would get some pussy tonight and Lena took this damn cum stopper out of my cock. I wanted to cum inside both my girls and prayed they would let me. It has been a while since they have allowed me to actually cum because it was always stopped before it shot out of my cock. I didn’t care if I had to suck it all back out of them as long as I got my rocks off inside their pussies.

They didn’t talk about what happens when we go to bed tonight. Instead, they talked about the places we would visit while on vacation and it surprised me that there was so many places they wanted to see. I was told at some of the places I would be naked for a while and other times I would be just one of the girls. I knew they had no plans to take any male clothing with them so anytime I went out it would be as a girl or naked.

I didn’t mind dressing as a girl since I had been out like that before around here and at the other place we went when we bought me new clothes. And I had been made to get naked in many places. But in the north, it will be very cold and they said I would feel the cold northern air on my naked body a lot. They discussed how I would shower while on vacation and I was informed if there was any water available outside, I would be doing it in the cold snow. But if not, I would have to shower inside but with cold water and then had to walk outside while still wet.

I would still have to go out to piss and shit and pick up my mess when finished. Of course, I would have to carry my toilet paper out each time I shit and they would be sure I did it all in the front of the cabin we were staying in. I heard them say that they would have a special bucket to put my mess in and that I would have to fill it up before we took it away to dump someplace.

Lena said that since I was only going out to piss or shit, I wouldn’t need my hat, gloves, or boots. I would have to do it all while totally naked. I knew my feet would be so cold by the time I finished doing everything, but I would do as they say. I do enjoy them using me and whatever they want, I will do. It was also said I would still have to walk and they will make a path for me to follow giving everyone there a chance to see the naked and cold man walking around. They want me exposed as much or more than I am here.

Once we finished eating, they took me to the porch where they had some wine and I was allowed to drink a beer. It was still raining and Patty said, “You know, since no one was out today because of the rain, he needs to be doing something. I think he should walk over to see if Joyce would like her pussy licked. Then he can escort her back here and we can watch to make sure he licks her really good.”

Lena said,” I agree. He can carry an umbrella over to her with it still wrapped up. Ask her if she would allow him to eat her and then making sure she didn’t get wet, walk her back over. We’ll give her some wine while he eats her and after she cums, he can walk her back. I don’t care how wet he gets either.”

Patty said, “I don’t care if he is wet. But he won’t be coming in the house till he is dry and we may just let him stand on the porch and drip dry. While he is drying off we can go in and have some fun before we let him in and maybe let him fuck us. If he fucks one of us, he will have to fuck us both. If he can’t get it up for both of us, we’ll make him sleep under his toilet tonight.”

Damn, my wife is starting to be mean to me. I am sure I can get it up for both of them but if I can’t they won’t let me sleep between them tonight. I’ll have to get under my nasty toilet and sleep. It’s colder now and raining. I’ll be wet all night and shivering from the cold air and rain. I just hope I can fuck both of them and be able to cum in their pussies even if I will have to suck my cum back out of them once I fuck them.

Lena said, “Well, naked man grab the umbrella and go get your lover. See if she’ll walk back naked with you.”

I nodded I would try and picked up the umbrella to go get a neighbor to eat. I’m glad I didn’t have to go see if Sally would come back with me. It would be so bad being seen walking naked with the old lady since she is usually naked too. But Joyce is sexy and I love eating her pretty pussy. It has been a long time since I ate her out and was ready to do it again. Wouldn’t mind a good fuck from her too, but I have to be able to fuck both my girls tonight so if I fucked Joyce I probably wouldn’t be able to. If I had some Viagra I probably could do it but my mistresses won’t allow me to have any.

I got the umbrella and carried it out the door. I walked down the steps in the rain and I probably looked stupid carrying the umbrella but not opening it to protect myself. But that is what my girls wanted me to do. I walked across the street and when I got to Joyces door, I knocked and then stepped back into the rain to wait for her to answer. She just had a small overhang by the door so I wasn’t far from the door. It took her a few moments to answer the door and when she did, she laughed at me.

“Donna, good to see you especially like that. What can I do for you?” She said as she giggled at what I looked like.

I said, “My mistresses would like to know if you would come over for some wine while I ate your pussy. I’ve got an umbrella so you won’t get wet.”

“So, you want to eat me again? I would love that. Let me grab some more things and I’ll be right with you. I would invite you in but you are soaking wet.” She said while she laughed at me...

“That’s no problem mistress Joyce. I can wait in the rain. They would expect me to do that. They also wanted to know if you would walk over naked?” I asked her.

She giggled saying, “Those girls sure do have some evil minds, don’t they? Yes, I’ll be happy to walk over with you naked as long as you hold the umbrella over me. But, you know if I get wet, you can lick me dry. Then you would have your sweet tongue all over me. While I get naked, I’ll think about what I want to do. Be right back. Just stand where you are and get wet.”

I waited like a good little naked man should and was getting wetter and wetter. It was chilly but I’m sure it will get worse once we get up north. If they do all they say while we are on vacation, I’ll know just how much cold my naked body can take. I want to do all of it for them and am anxious to see how it feels being butt ass naked in the cold snowy north. I may never get another chance to do it so I have to make the best of this vacation.

Joyce came out naked like I had asked her to and she looked so beautiful. I loved her sexy body and knew I was soon going to be eating her but didn’t know if I was going to have to dry her with my tongue. That is until she stopped and put a shower cap on and said, “No need for the umbrella Donna. I didn’t want to make you lick my hair dry so I got the shower cap. But you will lick every other part of me ending at my pussy to make me cum. I love your mistresses for including me in their play time with you.”

We walked across the road and she made sure we walked slow so she was nice and wet. I just got wetter then I was but I wouldn’t have anyone to lick me dry. I would either have a towel to dry with or stay wet until it all dripped off me. They might even make me stay out until I was totally dry but I would be wet again when I had to walk Joyce back home, I wondered if she would let me cover her with an umbrella on the way back.

We walked back across the street to my house and once there, I was told to stay out in the rain for a moment. Joyce went up and talked to my girls and I heard them ask why I didn’t protect her with the umbrella. She explained why and that she wanted me to lick her dry. My girls liked that and then told me to come up on the porch. I had to lick Joyce’s back side before she sat down and then I would lick her front dry. I started licking her at her neck and made sure I licked every part of her back down to her ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.