Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 89

I stood on the porch totally naked facing the street in case anyone drove by. I had a chill because it was December which even in the south it gets colder. I wasn’t sure how cold it was but being wet, it felt colder. However, since I gave myself to Patty and Lena to do with me as they wished, I had to stand here to try and dry so I might be able to go into the house to be with them. I also wanted to be able to fuck both my girls tonight so I didn’t have to sleep in my outside toilet in the pouring down rain.

I wasn’t sure how long I had to stand here like this because I have no watch to let me know the time or how long anything was. They made sure the only time I wore a watch was at work and maybe someday if they make me work naked or as a girl I won’t have one then either. I just pray I don’t get fired if I have to please them by working naked or dressed as a girl.

It seemed like it took hours before I heard the door open and Lena said, “Don’t turn around naked man. I’m going to check to see if you are dry. If not, you’ll be out here for a very long time while Patty and I have sex.”

She reached out and put her hands all over me feeling for any of the rainwater that had been on me. She touched me all over and spent extra time with my very hard cock. Once she did that she said, “Ok, Donna, you appear to be dry enough, Count slowly to fifty and then come join us in the bedroom. Remember, you are going to have to get that hard thing up twice to pleasure us both. If not you will be sleeping under your nasty toilet. Start counting my little whore.”

I did as she said and prayed my cock would be able to get up the two times in order to fuck them both. I wondered who was going first and what else I might have to do in order to sleep with them. I would do anything for them as long as they kept me and didn’t give up on me being the naked sex object they have made me into. I continued counting until I reached fifty and then turned to go inside. It was a relief as soon as I walked through door because it was nice and warm inside. The outside was getting cooler with each minute and I was shivering some.

I made my way to the bedroom and slowly opened the door. Once it was open, I walked in seeing the most beautiful sight in the world. My two beautiful mistresses were on the bed, naked with legs wide apart. I could see both their wonderful pussies and I knew then that I would not have a problem getting hard for both of them. I knew that very soon I was going to be sliding my cock into one of them to fuck and cum inside and then would be doing the same with the other one. I wasn’t sure if they would make me wait to suck my cum out of them before I did the other one or if I would fuck one, eat her out making sure she was free of my cum before I fucked the other one. I would just have to do as they wanted.

I stood at the foot of the bed looking at my beautiful girls and drooling because those pussies were waiting for me to please them. After a few moments Patty said, “Ok Donna time to prove how much you want us. To start with, you are going to eat my pussy and make me cum. As soon as I cum, you will put that hard cock inside me and fuck me. You will not cum until I cum again. Then once I cum you will give me your cum. Once you cum, you will get between my legs again and suck all your nasty cum out of me and make me cum again. I will expect to cum three times to your one. Get busy whore.”

I jumped when she spoke so harsh to me but did as she wanted. I was between her legs in no time with my lips on her pussy and my tongue licking her just the way she likes. What I didn’t hear was that while I was eating and fucking her, Lena was going to be busy with my right ass cheek. I felt the first pin as it punctured my ass and she said, “While you are busy with Patty making her happy, I’m going to fill your ass cheek up with pins. I want it covered by the time Patty cums three times. Then you’ll do the same for me while Patty fills the other cheek with pins. If you can’t do the job, you will be sleeping under your toilet with all the pins in your ass and some in your cock and balls. Enjoy our fun naked man.”

I didn’t understand why they were being so mean to me now. I did everything they wanted me to do and never complained about doing any of it. Hell, I sucked cocks, took men in my ass, and even fucked another man just because they wanted me to. They enjoyed the humiliation I received whenever they had me outside naked showing my hard cock to everyone. I dressed as a girl whenever they wanted to make me look like one. Hell, I even stripped naked to give my girl clothes away and it looks like I’ll be doing that tomorrow too. They enjoy watching me give Beth my clothes leaving me naked for everyone to look at.

And now I have to perform something I haven’t done often and make the two of them cum three times while I have to cum in both of them or sleep naked outside in the rain under my toilet. There is no real seat on the toilet so, the rain would hit me all night long. But whatever they wanted to do with me or make me do, I’ll do it just to prove to them I was serious when I asked for the exposure and humiliation so long ago.

I continued eating my wife’s wonderful pussy while Lena continued adding stick pins to my naked ass. The pins hurt as she pushed them in but I never complained. It was something they wanted and I took everything they wanted for me. She always made sure the pin was in my ass all the way up to the little colored head before she picked up another one and pushed it deep into me.

I ate Patty’s pussy until she had a great cum soaking my face with her juices. Once she pushed me away, while still breathing hard, she said, “Get that cock in my pussy bitch and fuck me hard.”

I couldn’t get up fast enough because I really wanted to sink my hard cock into my wife’s hot juicy pussy. It was always a pleasure whenever she allowed me to penetrate her and I loved the tightness of her pussy. No matter what, my wife always had a nice tight pussy. It was tight even after some other guy with a huge cock had fucked her. I hated it when she allowed others to enjoy her pussy but I can’t say anything because I was afraid I would lose her and never be able to have her again. She has told me she would stay married to me but I wouldn’t get any pussy from her again. She would find other men to please her but I would never feel what it was like inside her again.

Once I got up over her my cock found the hole it loves to be in and it wasn’t long before I was balls deep inside my wonderful wife’s pussy. I loved this part of being owned by the girls. I get to fuck them once in a while and each time they allow me to have sex with them it is like a brand-new experience for me. I have fucked other women when they tell me to but no one else can compare to the feeling of being inside my wife’s pussy. Patty and Lena have wonderful pussies and I love them both and will do anything they want even if I don’t really like doing it. I never wanted to suck off all my work mates but did it for them. I am very grateful they kept my identity secret that day but I sucked every hard cock that showed up, including my boss and the owner of the company.

I fucked Patty like she was the only woman on earth and loved every minute my cock was in her sweet pussy. I knew I couldn’t cum until she did and had such a hard time holding back. I aways do my best not to cum until she has at least started cumming but since it was a while since I had fucked anyone it was hard not to cum. I did hold back until she squeezed my cock with her pussy and I knew she was about to cum for me. She shoved her body up to meet mine with every downward thrust while Lena put more pins in my ass every time I pulled back some. I must have at least a hundred pins in my right ass cheek by now but I didn’t care because I was fucking my wife and once I got her all cleaned up with my tongue I would be fucking Lena.

I continued fucking Patty until she started cumming and I was so happy that I almost cried. I was able to cum in my wife and loved it so much. I always enjoyed making love to her once we met and got caught by the cop with her pants off. I still think back to that night and smile about it. But right now, I was in heaven as my balls emptied into her sweet loveable pussy. I will have to suck it all out of her and make her cum again while Lena puts more pins in my ass but that’s the price I pay for wanting to be dominated by them both. I gave up all my rights to them just so I could be exposed, humiliated, and used as a slave and slut. And they are doing a great job of making me expose and humiliate myself and I want more of it. I am sure while we are on vacation there will be plenty of opportunities for them to make me look foolish while exposing my hard cock to others.

Patty was cumming and I was putting my load into her. I just love it when I get to cum in either one of my wives but it is extra special cumming in my real wife. I wish I could legally marry Lena but the laws state only one wife but with the contract we had, she was every bit of being my wife as Patty is and the three of us are very happy with the arrangement.

I think Lena quit pushing pins in my ass while we were cumming but as soon as we stopped, she continued. I wasn’t sure if I would have to remove all the pins once they had both cum three times and I had given both of them my cum and cleaned them up once done. I do enjoy doing whatever they want but it may be hard to remove all the pins. I hoped they didn’t leave them in my ass all night but if they did, I would manage somehow.

Once I finished cumming in Patty, I was back down between her legs to clean out what I just fucked. Her beautiful pussy. I used to think it was wrong for a guy to eat cum, especially from a freshly fucked pussy, but I have done it so much now that I enjoy it. Cum has a much belter taste when it has been in a pussy because being in a pussy makes it more flavorful.

I licked the cum that had leaked out of her and then sucked on her pussy hole to get the rest out. I continued getting my cum out of my wife until I could no longer taste myself in her. Then I just ate her out like I had never fucked her. She is so wonderful to me and I always try to please her especially when I eat her. I love my wife with all my heart and there is nothing I won’t do for her even if it might get me in trouble or fired.

I licked her and sucked on her pussy and clit until she had her third cum of the evening and now it was time to do Lena the same way. Patty pushed me away and Lena quit putting pins in my naked ass because she laid on her back, spread her legs and said, “Better be ready to make me happy naked man because if you don’t you know where you’ll be sleeping.”

Before I left Patty to take care of Lena, I leaned back into Patty’s crotch and kissed her pussy. I said, “Thank you for letting me eat you, fuck you, clean up my mess and eat you one more time. I love you and will obey no matter what.”

Patty laughed and said, “You had better be as good with her as you were with me Donna and make her cum three times. But you had better have saved some cum for her too. You will need enough to put in her sweet little pussy so you can have another snack. If not, outside you go and we’ll see you in the morning.”

I nodded that I understood and moved from Patty’s pussy to Lena’s. It is always so nice to be able to have two beautiful women with wonderful pussies to use me. I loved them both and consider both of them my wives and mistresses. I never thought it would be so good for me when I asked Patty to do things with me. I never figured she would go as far as she has and use me the way she does now. And once she added Lena to our family, it just got better. Lena tells me what to do all the time now and she isn’t the shy young girl who had never seen a naked man before I had to walk into the house in front of her after Patty made me strip when I got off work and walk in since she was babysitting. It has never been the same since then and I have her to thank for using me like she does. She even makes me do things that Patty would never even think of but goes along with what Lena wants.

I started eating Lena’s beautiful, sweet pussy and Patty started putting the stick pins in my left ass cheek. It seemed that Patty was making some kind of pattern on my ass with the pins but I couldn’t tell what she had on her mind for me. I concentrated on pleasing my second wife just as much as I did with wife number one. I wished I could legally make Lena my wife and have both of them with my name even if I am the one being used. I love Lena just as much as I do Patty and want her to be with us forever. Even though she is the meaner of the two I still love her.

I continued eating Lena’s wonderful little pussy as Patty continue abusing my ass with her pins. Just like Lena Patty made sure the stick pins went all the way into my ass before picking up another one to push into me, Lena was having a great time as I licked her pussy and sucked on her young clit. I licked her pussy until she started cumming for me giving me her sweet pussy cream. God I love how she tastes. While Lena was cumming Patty continued with the pins.

Once Lena calmed down some, she pushed me from her pussy and said, “OK, naked man get that cock in me and fuck me hard. You had better give me a good cum and lots of your slave cum or it’s outside for you. We might even put pins in that cock and balls before we send you out to sleep under your nasty toilet.”

I did what she wanted and moved up to where I could sink my hard cock into her sweet little pussy. I had no problem fucking her because ever since I asked to be dominated and Patty allowed Lena to use me I stay hard all the time. It gets in the way sometimes when I’m at work because it think of what they do or did to me and I get super hard and it is difficult to hide sometimes. But when I’m naked for them I enjoy being hard especially where others can see me. Tonight, it is just the two of them but that is enough to get me hard and I stay that way no matter how many times I cum.

I fucked little Lena while Patty was filing my naked ass with stick pins. I would pull back and get a jab in my ass. Then when I went deep into Lena I had another pin added. Patty giggled and I knew she was having fun with my ass. I wanted her happy and never complained about anything she did with me. I wasn’t a fan of eating or fucking the older ladies but I did it because it’s what Patty wanted. I hated when others fucked either one of my girls but I never complained because it is what they wanted to do. I was just an owned naked man and would do whatever either one of the girls told me to. Guess while we are away I’ll be proving my loyalty to them quite often, especially when they make me go outside in the cold and snow while naked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.