Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 90

Waking up in the morning with hands on my cock and balls is just like heaven. I don’t know what would happen to me if my beautiful girls didn’t hold me all night. They are like a warm comforting blanket and I love what they do. Even if I am tortured and used all day, it’s worth it all just to have them holding my cock and balls all night.

I slid out from between them, went to make sure coffee was brewing and then outside to piss. I wondered if they would make me piss outside when we are up north. I won’t have a toilet there to use like I do here but I’m sure if they want me doing everything outside they will figure out something and I will do whatever they desire. I finished pissing and sat to take my morning dump. It still feels weird doing this outside where anyone going by can watch and laugh. Don’t know why anyone would want to see someone taking a shit, but the girls want me doing it out here, so I do it.

I finished, got a little baggie, and picked up my poop to take to the can. I didn’t have to do this while Patty took a break but I am back as their play toy and servant so here I am doing everything I used to do when we played the games. I went back inside once I finished my bathroom duties and cleaned up my mess to fix me a cup of coffee and then back to the porch to drink it in view of anyone who happened to go by. I waved at everyone who drove or walked by and knew they were seeing my hard cock once again. I do like them looking at me naked like I have to be whenever home and a lot of the times out in public.

I drank my coffee waiting for the girls to start moving around so I could serve them coffee in bed, which they have come to enjoy. I used to serve Patty coffee in bed before the games started and have just continue doing it and added Lena since she likes coffee also. I learned how they like it and make it perfectly each morning. I drink mine black but they enjoy their cream and sugar.

Once I heard them moving I got up, walked back into the house, and made their coffee. I wanted another cup but never get the second one unless they say I can have one. Once I gave them their coffee, Lena told me to get another cup and go back on the porch to drink it. Patty said, “Today is the last day we have here before we really start our vacation. We will go for breakfast and say goodbye to Beth and of course you know Sally has her pussy waiting to be licked. Bob might enjoy a blow job too so be ready to suck his cock for him. Not sure what else we may do today other than pack up the van getting ready to head out early in the morning.”

I nodded that I understood what she said and then left them alone in the bedroom. I went out to get me a second cup and then to the porch to show off my nakedness to others. I am naked more than dressed anymore and I love it. So many people have seen my cock and the rest of me that I feel it is just normal now to be naked in front of others. The only ones I hope never see me are the ones I work with. But if it was old to go to work naked I think I would. Hell, I would go to work as a girl, naked or any way they wanted. Not that I would enjoy doing it, but if it would make my girls happy. I would do it even if it got me fired. I could always go to work with Patty since they offered me the job so everyone was entertained all day.

I was on the porch when the girls came out fully dressed and Lena said, “Get a shower naked man and use cold water only.”

I nodded I would and set my cup down. I went down the stairs and turned the cold water on. The air was kind of chilly and I was going to make it even worse by taking a cold shower. But it is what they wanted so I was going to obey. I wondered if the place we were going to vacation at had outdoor showers and if the water was on. I am sure they would love seeing me take a nice cold shower in the very cold weather with snow on the ground. I wasn’t looking forward to something like that, but this vacation was all for them and I was going to do whatever they said.

It was an extra cold shower I was made to take but I did it for Lena. I heard her giggle as I stepped into the cold water and Patty said, “Looks like his balls don’t like that cold water. They are shriveling up.”

Lena respomnded with saying, “Yea they are trying to get back inside, but his cock is still hard. That is so cute.”

I took the shower making sure everything got washed and once done I turned the water off and stepped out. I walked back to the porch and they had my towel for me to dry off. Once I was dry Patty said, “Get us all another cup of coffee and once we dink it we’ll get you dressed for breakfast.”

I didn’t see anything set out for me and thought I would be going naked to the restaurant. But if I did that, Beth would not get any clothes unless I carried them for her. Whichever way they wanted it, I was willing to do. I liked Beth and would love for her to see me naked again and it would be great if I could eat her and maybe even fuck her, But I have no say in what I do. The girls own me and I just do as the say, no matter what it might be.

I went inside, taking my cup with me and when I got to the kitchen I poured three cups of hot coffee. I fixed theirs the way they like it and set them all on a tray to carry back to the porch. I took them the coffee and was told to sit with them and to make sure my legs were apart so others could see my cock and balls easier. I just obeyed and sat to drink my coffee. I usually only get two cups in the morning but today they had me drink three. I might even get more when we go to the restaurant.

I listened to them talk while we drank our coffee and it was all about our trip. They laughed when Patty said: “It will be fun when we stop to rest and he has to use the bathroom. I know we have one in the van but I think it will be better if he uses the public toilet since all he’ll have to wear is his girl clothes. Wonder how many people will see him and wonder what bathroom he’ll use. After all he is a guy even if dressed as a girl. Guess well have to have him try both to see what happens.”

They both laughed and Lena said, “Yea it will be so much fun. I love having someone who I can order around like I do him. It is so much fun and someday I’ll find the perfect guy who will be just like Donna and I’ll make sure you get to use him too.”

Patty said something that I worried me some but I knew if she wanted it to happen, it would be done. She giggled some when she said, “I’ve been thinking and I think we should change hi name. I mean we should make him change it from Don to Donna legally. I think it would be so much fun when he has to sign his name on anything where it used to be Donald and then it would be Donna. I bet lots of people will wonder about him.”

Lena laughed and said, “I like that. Yes, we should and I’ll start looking into it. Maybe we can do it all when we are away or wait till we get back. Ill see if it can be done online instead of going to a judge. But then again, it would be so much more fun to have him get dressed as Donna when he goes to get it changed. Yes, I like the way you think Patty.”

Right after that, they finished their coffee about the same time I did and Patty stood up, gathered all the cups and went inside. I had no idea what may be next but I’m sure it will be something they do with me. I was going to find out real soon because she wasn’t gone that long before she came back out and said, “Stand up Donna and put your clothes on.”

She handed me a bag as I stood up and when I reached in to find out what I was going to be wearing there wasn’t much in the bag. I pulled it out and saw the bikini I had bought one time when they had me shopping as a girl. I didn’t think it would ever fit me but as I looked at it, I noticed they had made some alterations to it. The strings on the bikini had been tampered with by adding extra string to them. The one that goes around a neck was much longer and the other ones that hold the bikini around someone’s tits were also longer Then looking at the bottoms the strings there had also been extended. It looked like they tied the new strings to the older ones so when I gave the bikini to Beth she could remove the extra and it would fit her.

I couldn’t refuse to wear it since they own me and I had to do anything they wanted. I slipped the bottoms on and tied the sides together. I looked funny in it because it didn’t contain my package. My balls fit in the clothe pretty good but my hard cock was poking out the top. Most of my cock was visible to others. I put the top on and it felt weird because it looked like I had a bra on. Nothing was ever said about me wearing a bra but now I have the bikini top on trying to cover up my little tits. I know I looked stupid and it was kind of humiliating. I think it was worse like this instead of having nothing on.

Of course, they want to humiliate me as much as they can because it is what I asked for along with being exposed. This does both and I’m sure at some point I’ll be taking the bikini off to give away. Then I’ll just be the naked man who is doing whatever the girls can come up with. I have been seen by so many people and have done things I only dreamed of before and things I never even thought I would or could do.

Once I had the little bikini on, I was handed this sheer thing that wrapped around me. I had seen women wear them before but never really knew what it was called. I put it on and it kind of covered me up from the waist down and Lena sad, “Now that looks so cute. A man in a girls bikini with a cover up. I’m getting hungry and I’m sure Beth will be ready to have some fun today before we leave. I wonder what she has planned for him since once we arrive he is all hers.”

Once I was dressed in what they gave me Patty said, “OK, lets go for breakfast and see what happens and when we get back we’ll stop at Bob and Sally’s so he can take care of her pussy and maybe his cock. Then we’ll come back and pack up the van to get ready for our road trip. I figure it is a two-day drive to where we are going so we can have lots of fun while we drive.”

Lena said, “Oh I’ve got some good ideas for him for our long vacation and I hope we can do it all. I hope the northern people don’t mind seeing and using a naked man in the cold weather.”

They both laughed and I was taken to Patty’s car and told to get in the front. Even if I had clothes on, my cock was still available for Lena to hold for the drive to the restaurant. She loves holding it and sometimes she even plays with it, jerking on it and telling me I couldn’t cum for her. She teases me so much when that happens I don’t know how I hold back. I knew if I was to cum while she is having fun I would be in big trouble and punished, That would be the time I went to work either naked or as a girl. Yes, I would do it for her even if I was fired.

Once in the car with Patty driving Lena took my cover up and moved it away from my hard cock. Then she grabbed it and began to play. She said, “Beth wanted to be sure this thing was hard when we arrived. I think she might be using it before we go. I told her she could do anything with it she wanted and he would obey her wishes just like it was one of us.”

She wasn’t talking to me and I had no say with what happened today or any other day. I belonged to Patty and Lena and had to do whatever they wanted, even when they gave me to someone else. No matter who I ended up with I had to obey just like I do for them. I can’t win even if they aren’t with me. It did feel good with her little hand wrapped around my hard cock but knew she would never go far enough where I could cum. Even after cumming two times last night, I could still cum again.

Of course, I never talk unless one of them says I can so I was quiet for the ride to the restaurant. They talked about having a good breakfast and watching Beth take charge of me. Then they talked about me having to eat out Sally’s old pussy and sucking Bob’s cock. They even said if anyone else in the neighborhood wanted me to lick their pussy or suck their cocks I would do it all day while they packed up the van. But if no one wanted me I would be packing the van while naked.

I wasn’t sure if I liked what they were saying but I couldn’t complain and would do as I was told. We arrived at the restaurant and Patty said, “Donna, we need you to go in to get us a table and to find Beth. She owns you while we are here today and if she wants to let you eat then you can. But no matter what she wants, you will do for her. Is that understood.”

I nodded my head to let her know I understood but never said a word. They try to trick me at times and ask me something but never saying I could talk; I have to be careful when they do that because if I fuck up and say something without permission I am in trouble. Once they saw I didn’t talk, she said, “You may answer me Donna. I want to be sure you understand.”

Then Lena said, “When you go in, you may talk long enough to tell the hostess you want a table for two telling her your mistresses will be in shortly and would like to escort them to their table. Then ask where mistress Beth is. After that, unless she says you can talk keep that cocksucking mouth shut.”

Damn, she keeps making it hard on me. I know I asked for the humiliation but does she have to keep calling me a cocksucker. I have sucked lots of cocks since they had me sucking off John but I don’t like being called a cocksucker. I guess I will just do as I’m told and even suck more cocks if they tell me too. I just hope I don’t have to do it to often in public. I never thought a guy should have a cock in his mouth and swallowing cum from another man, but I’ve done it so much that I am beginning to think it is a natural thing to do.

I had to walk through the parking lot, since Patty parked as far away from the front door as she could. She enjoys doing things like that to expose me to more people. I know I looked stupid as I walked toward the restaurant to go in and embarrass myself even more. Who in their right mind would wear a bikini that didn’t fit out in public in the wintertime. I know I am in the south, but the temperatures do drop down at times. It was fairly cool as I made my walk, showing everyone what an owned man looked like in a bikini with a sheer cover up. My cock was sticking out of the bikini and everyone could see it even with the cover up on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.