Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 91: Vacation 7

I don’t know how long it took for her to get back to me because I never know what time it is. I can’t wear a watch except to work and once I’m off work, it comes off. They don’t want me wearing anything that might distract me from my slave duties and I’m ok with that. I saw her coming to me and she was just as naked as I was. She got in front of me and said, “Have a nice look Donna because I won’t be this way for long.”

Beth is one beautiful lady and if I wasn’t already owned by Patty and Lena I would want to belong to her and let her control my every move. Today we both got what we wanted. She had control over me and I got used by someone other than my two wives. I looked at her naked body and think I started drooling. I do know my cock twitched at the site of her naked body and it was dripping precum from the tip. Damn, she was beautiful and she didn’t mind showing others what she had. After all there are days she works naked and puts out to the customers. Today she wasn’t supposed to be naked but yet, she is for me.

She let me have a good look at her before she said, “Before you leave today since I won’t be seeing you for about three weeks, you are going to make me happy. But until I say you can, you will not do anything with me. However, there are a couple who want to use your mouth and once we are done here, you will be doing what they desire. I think they are virgins too.”

I still couldn’t talk so just nodded that I understood what she was saying. I knew I was going to be eating someone’s pussy and hopefully be able to eat Beth to. I didn’t care if they won’t let me fuck them because I would rather eat a pretty pussy instead of fucking it. I like to fuck too, but I love eating a juicy pussy much more than fucking it. I know it is strange because most guys want to stick their cocks in a hole and fuck just to get a nut. But with me, I enjoy the taste of a juicy pussy much more than getting my rocks off inside one.

After a while, she said, “Ok, I’m done being naked for now. I want that bikini on me and you will be dressing me with it. You will take off the top and then put it on me. I won’t help you. I want you doing all the work and I’ll just stand here. If you fuck up that cock will get a good whipping.”

I swallowed and took a deep breath. I hated my cock being whipped but if she did it, I would stand there and not move while she abused my hard cock. Once I calmed myself some, I reached back to untie the strings that held the top of the bikini on me. I don’t understand how a female can wear a bra all day long. Just the short amount of time with the top on, was very uncomfortable.

I finally got the bikini off me and back on her. I had to undo the extra string the girls had put on it to fit me and when I got it on Beth I had to adjust her tits to fit in it. Damn those nice plump tits sure did feel good in my hands but I wasn’t here to play with them so just had a couple nice squeezes and let go to tie the strigs at the back of her neck and in the middle of her back, Sure did look better on her than it did me. Now I figured it would be the bottoms coming from me and going on her to cover up her beautiful pussy.

I stood waiting for her to tell me what she wanted next and it surprised me when she didn’t say anything about the bikini bottoms that was on me but didn’t cover anything. She had fixed it so my cock and balls were on display for all to see so I guessed she would just have me take them off and put the bottoms on her. Instead, she said, “Sit on the floor Donna and lean back on your arms. I want your head tilted back and you mouth open.”

I did as she said, sat down on the floor feeling the cold tile on my naked ass cheeks. The bikini didn’t even touch the floor since it was in my ass crack like a thong. It had ridden up in me and I couldn’t adjust it without permission. Once I was down, I put my arms behind me and leaned back, catching my body with my arms. I was leaning back holding myself up and then tilted my head back while opening my mouth wide. I had no idea what she was planning but whatever it was, I would do whatever she wanted.

Once I was in position she asked my girls if they wanted a closer look but they declined. Lena said, “No, but I like your thoughts. Go ahead and have fun, he belongs to you until we go so he can lick an old ladies pussy.”

Beth laughed and stepped over my body and I was looking right up into her pretty pussy. Then she explained what she wanted. “Donna, I’m not going to squat or sit on your face. Instead, I’m going to stand here and you had better hope my aim is good. I expect you to drink every drop of piss I let go. However, if I miss your mouth and it goes on the floor, you will be licking it all up while you clean the floor. Hell, if we had more time, I would make you lick the whole floor clean after everyone pissed on it. But I still got a young couple that needs some attention, so we won’t be doing any tongue mopping today except where I miss.”

I had no time to do anything else because she started pissing. At first, she missed my mouth and it splattered off my face to the floor. She moved around trying to get the flow straight into my mouth but still missed and the floor was getting wet. But she finally got it to go into my mouth and she filled me up quickly. I swallowed what she gave me and soon had my mouth full again. She continued pissing into my mouth as everyone in the restaurant watched. They saw her pissing and me drinking it. Once she stopped, she said, “Now, just three licks to get the drops off and then I want you on your hands and knees to clean my floor. After that you get a treat.”

She stayed where she was when she pissed on me and I just raised up to meet her pussy. I didn’t dare do anything but lick her sweet love box three times. If I tried anything else, I’m sure either she or the girls would whip my poor cock and balls. And if that happened, I would stay right where I am and let them do it. I am nothing but a slave to them when we play the games and right now I am just that. A slave to Beth for whatever she desires. I think or at least hope if she tried to go to far, the girls would stop her.

I licked her the three times and she just waited to see if I would do more. When she saw I was not going to lick her again or do anything else, she moved away from me and I turned over to get on hands and knees to do the dirty deed she wanted me to do. Once I was in position, I looked down at the floor and saw she had made quite a puddle of piss on it. I also saw it was a little dirty since people have walked on it all morning to get to their tables. Patty and Lena had even walked where she had pissed. I was going to have to make sure it was super clean using just my tongue.

Not the first time I licked a floor either. I have had to lick the girls bathroom floor clean after licking their toilet bowl. It was all nasty but I did what they wanted. However, this will be the first time I have had to lick a floor in public with several others watching me. They just saw where Beth had pissed into my mouth and missed so some went on the floor. Now I have to make sure none of her pee is on the floor and it is clean. This is humiliating for me but I am enjoying being owned by Beth so I will do whatever she wants.

Once I licked the droplets from her beautiful pussy, I got to my hands and knees and looked at the floor. I had thought she just missed my mouth a little but on the floor was a big puddle I would have to make disappear. She giggled as she said, “Yes, I had some help my friend. I had another girl come and piss there to while you were drinking me. I knew your eyes were closed so you didn’t see. She left you quite a mess to clean up. Just feel lucky you aren’t in the bathroom licking the commodes clean. But if you don’t behave, you’ll be in there where we have five dirty toilets. Get busy before I introduce you to your treat.”

I had no other option but to started licking the floor. If I waited too long she would have marched me to the girls toilets and I would be in there licking them clean. At least I thought it was the girls toilets she talked about, but what Lena said before I started licking the floor. She said, “And if you don’t start licking soon my naked man, you’ll also lick the guys urinals clean. Better get busy, slut.”

Well, even if they gave me to Beth for the morning my girls were still getting involved in making me do things. That made me lower my head and start licking the dirty floor. I lapped up all of the piss from the floor and made sure I swallowed it all. It was cold by the time I started licking and believe me, cold piss is much worse than the hot piss straight from someone else. I have had my piss and even Lena’s in my breakfast and it had tuned cold by the time I finished. It was nasty too, but having to lick it from a dirty floor was not good at all. But I did as Beth wanted and licked it all up and made sure the spot where the girls had pissed was sparkly clean.

It was nasty, but I had to do it. I don’t like the punishments the girls give me for not doing as I’m told so I just do whatever they desire and now Beth owns me for a while and she can punish me also. But I think Patty and Lena would lead her in my misery and tell her just how to punish me. But I was told I would get a treat if I behaved and I do enjoy it when I’m given a treat. So, I just slurped up the piss and licked the floor till it was spotless. It was much cleaner now than the rest of the floor.

Beth said, “Patty, Lena, someday when you get back I would like to have him for a day as my mop. The restaurant could use a good cleaning and his tongue would be perfect washing the whole floor. Look how clean he has it now.”

Lena laughed and said, “We might do that someday and when we do, we’ll get all the people who work her to piss all over the floor so he can lick it all back up. Never thought of something like that before but I like it. How about it Patty should we give our naked man to her for cleaning duties?”

“I don’t have a problem with that. Hell, he licks our bathroom clean so he might as well lick the restaurant clean, including the bathrooms.” Patty told her.

My wife even treats me like shit, but it is what I love. She loves me more than ever now because I do everything she want. She has me as a husband but can fuck or suck anyone she wants and makes me do the same. I have to fuck, suck, and eat anyone, male or female that she wants, Of course, Lena also has that same control over me and I have to obey her like I do my wife. Lena is my second wife and I wished we could make it legal for me to have two wives. But that’s not possible so between us, we have a contract that she is my wife and I must obey her.

But right now, I belong to Beth because my two wives gave me away for the morning. I know once we leave the restaurant, I will have to make Sally happy by eating her old pussy and probably have to suck Bob’s old cock. But that’s what I do. I make everyone happy and if I happen to get something nice, then it is a plus or me. Making others happy is what I have to do in order to be able to cum for and in the girls.

I had finished licking the floor as everyone watched me humiliate myself and was ready to do whatever else Beth wanted. She was all smiles as I looked up at her and she said, “Stand up Donna. I’ve been looking at you and you know you look pretty stupid with that little bit of cloth trying to cover up that little thing. But it ain’t working so I want you to take it off and put it one me. I won’t help you.”

I still did not have permission to talk so I just nodded, stood up and began to remove the little bikini. She was right, it didn’t cover up anything ever since she pulled it down under my balls. I was not happy she said I had a little thing but I can’t say anything to correct her. If she thinks my cock is small then I have to live with it. It is smaller than some of the cocks I’ve seen and sucked. I have seen some big ones going into my girls and Beth’s pussies. But mine is bigger than some I’ve seen. It does embarrass me when someone says my cock is little and I do turn red in the face.

Once the bikini was off me, I put it on Beth and made sure I had a good feel of her pussy as I put it on her. Patty noticed that I had played with Beth some and she said, “Being a bad boy Donna, keep your hands off her and just do as your told. You have earned a punishment.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.