18 September 2009 - Cover

18 September 2009

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - On this day, the Hayward family and friends drive to Ottawa to watch Brad and Jake’s pre season NHL game the following night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

Caprice approached two men seated on a couch. She made them naked, then kneeled and alternated sucking each cock for the camera to get hard. She was placed on her back, and they licked and fingered her pussy.

One of them sat, and she partially lay across him. The other sat, lifting her right leg over his and guiding his long cock into her. As one fucked her, she sucked on the other cock. The blonde stood behind, feeling Caprice’s tit and rubbing her clit. Soon, she came.

They switched positions, with her now on top, riding the other cock and sucking on the second one.

The girls had grown visibly aroused and were fingering each other’s pussies. Jenny kissed Tiffany, then went to her stomach and began licking and fingering her pussy.

The trio in the video switched back, and it showed one cum on her face and in her mouth, then the other fuck his cum into her. The blonde came around, knelt to suck the guy’s cock clean, then licked his cum from Caprice’s pussy.

Jenny sat up, slipping her nightie over her head. She fondled her firm breasts, nipples hardened with arousal. Tiffany and Hanna took off their nighties. The three lovers shared alternating kisses, breast feels, and licks. They managed to move into an erotic triangle, able to lick and finger each other’s pussies.

Caprice’s video continued to show her taking on a guy and gal as the teen trio pleased each other.

“This is fun!” Jenny remarked.

Soon, she had Tiffany moaning, and she released a good cum. She lapped up her juices then returned the pleasure. They joined Hanna to give her a sensual-sounding cum.

“Now that we’ve made the other cum, want to order our pizza?” Jenny asked.

They agreed, and needing cold drinks, Jenny volunteered to go to the ice and pop machine.


Her short, low-cut nightie was mostly see-through as she walked down the hallway carrying the ice bucket. She filled the bucket from the ice machine, then looked at the selection of pop.

She put in her coins, selecting the first drink. The coins were in for the second choice, and nothing happened. She pulled the coin return and tried the coins again. A man approached the young teen wearing something that belonged in a bedroom.

“Having trouble?”

“Yes, I got one drink out of the machine but need two more.”

His height advantage gave the thirty-year-old a perfect view down her nightie at her young breasts.

“Let me help you.” He noted the cost per drink and inserted the coins. “Which flavour?”

“Diet please,” she smiled.

He pressed the button, and the plastic bottle slid out and onto the floor. His eyes lit up when she leaned over to pick it up, giving him s clear view she was not wearing panties.

She put in coins for their third drink, and again nothing happened. “This doesn’t seem to be your day,” he smiled.

“My sister, girlfriend, and I were having fun in our room earlier.’

“Looking at what you’re wearing, I can imagine the fun you were having.”

“We weren’t wearing our nighties when we had our fun,” she stated.

He banged the machine with his fist, causing the bottle of pop to fall out and onto the floor. As he knelt to pick it up for her, Jenny coyly slightly lifted the hem of her nightie to show him her bare pussy.

He handed the drink to her, and she put them in one arm while carrying the ice bucket. “Think you can manage?”

“Yes, thank you for you help.”

“You’re quite welcome and thank you for showing me how beautiful you look.”

She turned and hurried down the hallway, his eyes watching her all the way.

Hanna and Tiffany laughed when Jenny told them about the man helping her and flashing him her ass and pussy.


“I figure the pizza should be here in about an hour,” Hanna said. They put their drinks in the small fridge to stay cold and resumed watching Little Caprice.

“When we hear he’s at our door, paused the video to show Caprice sucking on a cock,” Jenny said, and they agreed.

Another video started with her sitting on a couch fingering her pussy and fondling her tits. “Mmm, I dream of four men taking me for their own pleasure!”

The next scene shows her pulling her cheeks apart and straddling a long, hard cock. It pokes at her slit, then she moves a little, and her ass magically inhaled it.

“Oh my God, he going to fuck her ass!” Tiffany exclaimed.

“Keep watching,” Jenny smiled, a hand going under her friend’s nightie.

Another enormous cock appeared, separating her lips and entering her pussy. They could see her pussy and ass stretched, taking her two large cocks. The other two came to either side, and she smiled up at them as she caressed each cock, began licking and sucking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.