19 September 2009 - Cover

19 September 2009

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Dan, Karen, and Wendy, and the rest of the family, along with Abby and the Kendalls watch Brad, Jake, Peter, and Derek’s NHL pre-season game.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Sports   Sharing   Incest   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“I had better not stand up in the hot tub,” Dan joked.

“Why is that, Daddy?”

“You know why.”

“Is seeing our bare titties making your cock hard?”

“Jenny, that isn’t a very nice thing to say in front of these people,” Tina cautioned.

“That’s quite alright. I’m sure my husband and son are feeling uncomfortable between the legs too,” the woman said. “You are getting hard looking at their tits,” she teased her man.

“I may be married to you, but I’m not dead.”

“That’s for sure. I can feel your cock growing hard looking at their tits.”

Dan leaned into Tina’s ear. “I challenge you to give him a hand job.”

“That’s a challenge I gladly accept. Change your sitting position so your cock is above the water and she can see how big it is.”

Dan adjusted his sitting position, his mostly hard cock laying sideways in his Speedo. They couldn’t help seeing the size of the outline.

“I guess, Daddy, you were right. You shouldn’t have moved so your cock was in view. Now we’ve seen how big it is,” Jenny kidded.


“I see you looking at my bare tits. Would you like to feel them?” Jenny boldly offered, turning to the boy about her age.

“I ... umm,” he stammered.

The others watched as she took his right hand, placing its palm down on her right tit. “You can give it a squeeze. It won’t fall off.” They watched as his hand moved her soft skin.

“It’s sad that our daughter offered her tit to feel before I could offer mine to you,” Tina said, turning more to the husband. He was eager to feel Tin’s tit, not so concerned about what his wife might think.

“I guess that leaves you and me,” the wife smiled, offering her tits to Dan.

He gave one, then the other, a good feel, then felt the touch of her hand on his upper leg. He felt the waistband move, freeing his cock and balls. She bit her lower lip, caressing the growing shaft.

“I see your wife’s hand is moving under the water too,” she said.

“You won’t cum if I touch your cock?” Jenny asked, her hand releasing it and his balls from his suit.

“I hope not! A girl hasn’t done this to me before.”

“I’m glad to be the first.” She stroked his cock, feeling it now hard in her hand. “I want to see your cock.”

“I can’t show you it in front of my parents.”

“Let me see your cock, and you can finger my pussy. You have touched a girl before, haven’t you?”

“Of course I have, many times,” he lied.

Tina was stroking the guy’s cock, his fingers now inside her pussy.

“Now this is the way to pass the time in a hot tub!” The wife commented, and they laughed.

Jenny prompted the boy to his knees, his midsection coming out of the water. “Not too bad a cock on you. Don’t worry, it’ll grow longer and thicker over the next few years. You heard my mom say I’m fifteen. How old are you?”

“Fourteen.”

“I lost my virginity when I was fourteen and have been fucking like a dog in heat ever since.”

The adults looked at the boy’s cock, caressed by Jenny’s hand. His hand went between her legs, moving aside the material, and he felt his first pussy.

“Does your hand job feel nice?”

“It sure does!”

“I know what will feel even better!”

The parents were stunned when Jenny adjusted her position, leaned over, and began to suck on his cock.

“Jenny, what are you doing?” Tina quietly exclaimed.

“I don’t want his cum to make a mess in the hot tub, so I’m giving him a blow job.”

“Your daughter has made a good point, and I want the point of your cock in my mouth,” the wife said to Dan. She motioned him to his knees, her eyes and her husband’s taking in the length of his hard seven inches.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.