Quartet - Cover

Quartet

Copyright© 2022 by B4Rich

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Middle aged man is seduced by four teen girls

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Harem   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

I was working when the doorbell rang or at least trying to convince myself that I was working by drinking lots of coffee and pounding the keyboard as though what I was doing were productive. The interruption was welcome, and I got up and opened the door without bothering to wonder who it might be. The four of them were standing there in their plaid skirts, white middy blouses, and strange grins.

Three days before, on Tuesday, I had been at the mall around lunchtime shopping for a few essentials, or perhaps just trying to avoid working, and I didn’t think I wanted to know which was really the case. I was on my way to my car when they came running frantically up to me. “Mister!” one of them had shouted, “Can you help us? Please?” I had looked around for homicidal pursuers, and finding none, cautiously offered that I might be able to if they would tell me what kind of help they were looking for. They all began chattering excitedly but I picked out a couple of garbled references to “Kelly” and it became clear through all the confusion that they were hitchhiking. They had overstayed their lunch hour at the mall, and now they were in danger of being late for their afternoon classes at Bishop Kelly Middle School, a couple of miles away. Being by nature a good Samaritan, or at least not being in any hurry to get back to work, I agreed to give them a ride back to school.

All the short time they were in the car they regaled me with tales of the mall, of boys they loved and teachers they hated, of mischief they had perpetrated (most imaginary, some not, I had guessed). I had navigated the distance briskly enough to get them back on time, and as I pulled to a stop, they jumped out, never breaking the cadence of their conversation, but thanking me profusely. As they went running up the steps one of them had turned, made hugging motions, and blown me a kiss.

Now here they were, standing in front of my door on Friday morning. As I was trying to remember who was who they were collectively Jen, Karen, Sam, and Sue, but the name-face pairings were a little fuzzy. The one I thought was Jen said “We brought you some cookies!”. Sure enough, another (Sam, I thought) proffered a paper bag which most assuredly held something which smelled like cookies. “Can we come in?” said a third. “Oh, of course. I’m sorry. Come on in,” I said in some confusion, and stepped aside.

“I hope you’re not too busy, Mr. Marshall.” I was starting to get them mentally sorted out. Sue had been the speaker, and the one who had asked to come in.

“Well, I was working, but I needed a break anyway, so you’re not interrupting. But how did you find me, and shouldn’t you be in school?”

“We’re cutting classes!” blurted the one I thought was Karen.

Then Jen offered an explanation of sorts: “Your name and address were on all that mail in the back seat. The rejection notices,” she smirked.

I smiled. “Oh. You found my collection,” I said.

“Yeah. And then this morning at Home Ec we made cookies, so we decided that we’d bring you some to thank you for saving our lives before,” she continued.

“Well, thanks. I appreciate it. But you really didn’t need to, you know. I was glad to help.”

Karen offered an alternate explanation, “It’s too nice a day to be in school, anyway.”

They were all looking around at my monumental clutter in knowledgeable appreciation. I suspected that their mothers would not appreciate my example. In the brief pause, I tried to put names to faces. Samantha (Sam) was the knockout. She was tall and trim, with dark auburn hair and emerald eyes, and could easily pass for eighteen. I suspected that she might be a little self-conscious about her development, and that perhaps would explain her apparent shyness at least compared to the others. Jen was a cute little redhead, slim with a light smattering of freckles. Sue had long light brown hair, dark blue eyes, and was at least as well-endowed as Sam, though she looked more her age; a lot of her baby-fat was still with her. Karen was the blonde; slender and petite, beautifully clear-cut features.

“We don’t want to bother you or anything, but we thought maybe you might like to take a break along with us today,” Jen said.

“Thanks, Jen,” I said. “I appreciate it. I think I could use a little change of pace. What did you have in mind?”

“Oh, nothing in particular, really. Just kinda hang around and relax.” I had the distinct feeling that Jen was not being totally honest. The look of anticipation on the faces of the other girls told me that there was something else coming. “Do you have any cards?” she asked casually.

“I’m sure I have some around here somewhere, but I don’t have any idea where they are. I can get some, if you like.”

“No, that’s okay,” said Sue. “I have some here.”

Jen took the deck from Sue and asked expectantly, “Do you know how to play Hearts?”

I assured her that I did, and she said, “Great!”, riffled quickly through the cards and extracted the deuces of clubs and diamonds, and explained that with five people we would play with fifty cards, pass left, right, double-left, double-right, hold, hand to the left of dealer leads anything except a Heart, Queen of Spades breaks Hearts, break Hearts anytime. We all sat in a rough circle on the floor and she quickly dealt out five hands as Karen took a piece of paper from her notebook and started a score sheet.

As might be expected from the way it started, the game went quickly. The girls seemed to be going out of their way to act like girls: squealing, giggling, and generally having an obvious, and obviously artificial, good time. I got into an early lead, but the girls began to team up against me and I got crushed, with Sue the winner.

“That was fun,” I said, quite honestly. It had been fun, though the fun wasn’t exactly all in the Hearts game, but rather in trying to figure out what was really going on, and simply in the presence of the girls.

“Yeah. It was. Wanna play some strip poker?” asked Jen innocently.

I felt the blood pounding through my veins. These girls were all within a year of thirteen, I guessed. I was pushing forty. What on earth did they have in mind? “Well, sure. Why not? How do you want to play?”

Jen had been shuffling and playing with the deck. She reached behind her, took the two deuces which had been unused in the Hearts game, inserted them in the deck, and said, “Five card draw, nothing’ wild. Winner gets to take one piece of clothes off anybody she wants. Or he wants, of course.”

I grinned. “Something sounds a little wrong with that, somehow.” I paused. “After that last game I have the distinct feeling that I might be a little outnumbered here.”

Jen gave the appearance of giving the matter some deep thought and then suggested, “Well, maybe you’re right. What do you say we give you an advantage? If you win, then you get to take one piece of clothes from each of us. OK, gang?” They all nodded and made acquiescing noises.

“That sounds a little better, but it still sounds like I have a reasonable possibility of losing four times as often as I win, wouldn’t you say?”

“Well, maybe, but then the payoff is four times as much, right? So it’s still fair.”

“Tell you what. How about giving me the option of either taking one piece of clothing from each of you, or four pieces from any one of you?”

Jen’s eyes narrowed. “I don’t think that’s fair, either. One of us could be out in no time. Let us talk it over a minute.” The girls all put their heads together and began whispering conspiratorially. When they broke, Jen offered, “OK. How about this? Whenever you win, you get your choice. You can take one piece from each of us, or two pieces from any one of us.”

“Done!” I said. “Deal ‘em.”

Karen won the first hand, and she leaned over and pulled my shoes off. “Hey!” I protested, “that’s two pieces!”

“Nope,” Sue said. “Stuff that comes in pairs counts as one.”

“Oh. OK”

I won the second hand, and took the shoes from each of the girls.

Karen won again and took my socks. Then Sam won and took my belt. Then I won another hand and took all their socks. Moving to each of the eight legs in turn, I braced one hand behind a knee and with the other pulled soft fabric down along a calf and off a foot. My heart was starting to throb madly. Jen won and took my shirt. Sam won again and took my tee shirt. Things were getting breezy. I won and decided it was time to make a move. I moved to Jen and said, “I think you’re going to have to stand up now, Jen.” I took first her skirt, then her half-slip with my double move. She blushed, but didn’t protest. Through her thin panties I could see the faintest trace of a wisp of hair. Sue won the next hand, and came over, slowly unbuttoned my pants, slid down my zipper, said simply “Lift,” and when I lifted my hips from the floor, pulled my pants off.

I was glad I was wearing briefs instead of boxers, but my erection was still very obvious. Next hand was a dead standoff between Jen and me, so it didn’t count and we threw it in. I won the next hand outright and moved toward Jen. She turned red as a beet as I started unbuttoning her blouse, but as I opened it up she seemed to lose her embarrassment. She pressed her chest out to me as I pulled the blouse down and over her arms. She was wearing a chemise, and I was sure the other girls were as well. I began gently pulling the chemise up and over her head, and she lifted her arms to let me take it off. She was left in bra and panties. “OK, dude,” she said. “It’s OK Corral time.” She dealt the cards. I had a pair of nine’s and kept an Ace as kicker. She dealt me an Ace and a seven. My Aces up felt pretty good. But then Sam slowly turned over three fives. She grinned and faked a move toward Jen’s bra, then came over to me. She said, “I think you have to stand up this time.” I did so. She put her fingers inside the waistband of my briefs on each side and started to pull them down; then she realized that there was an obstruction. She slid her hands forward and stretched the elastic out to clear it, then pulled my briefs down around my ankles. She patted the back of my calf and said, copying Sue, “Lift.” I did so and she pulled away my last Asset. I was bankrupt.

“Well, what now? Do we just keep playing?” I asked as I sat back down.

“Yeah! But not poker!” laughed Sue. She reached over and touched my cock, just letting her finger run lightly down the top side. Then she circled it with her fingers and let her thumb press into the bottom. “It feels neat,” she said, “it’s kind of twitching.” She carefully stroked it a couple of times, then released it. I didn’t know what to say, so I didn’t say anything. Jen was next.

“Why don’t you just lie back and relax, Mr. Marshall?” she said as she reached over and squeezed it a couple of times, then stroked it. I leaned back on my elbows. She was tighter and slower than Sue, but just as tentative. “It’s kind of rippled feeling, isn’t it? And there’s kind of a soft place on the bottom” she trailed off. “And this part is real velvety, real nice.”

Next Karen tried it. She grasped it tightly and moved it back and forth a couple of times, then twisted it left and right before stroking up and down three, four, five times. All she said was a thoughtful, “Uh-huh.” Pre cum was starting to flow freely now, and it trickled down over Karen’s fingers. She ignored it, but Jen spoke up and asked me if that was the stuff that was kind of a lubricant. I confirmed it.

Sam moved up very close and bent over to examine it carefully as her fingers lightly moved it out of the way and she began to roll my balls back and forth with her other hand. “Hey!” she said, “Try these, too! You can roll ‘em around and everything!”

Now with the first “round” out of the way, they began to chatter excitedly again, for the most part almost ignoring me as they discussed my plumbing, then looking up at me now and then and asking a question or making a comment. By now the fluid was flowing in earnest. They had apparently had this all planned, because they never talked about how much each of them could do as they took turns, but they all appeared to be careful not to set anything off. Occasionally now when one of them discovered something especially interesting, they would each try it briefly without waiting for their turn, then do more investigation when their time came. They had all been around three times, and were starting their fourth cycle when Sue said suddenly, “I wanna try something my sister told me about” By this time I was lying flat on my back on the floor, trying to maintain my composure, when she suddenly bent over, threw her hair clear with a flick of her head, and covered my cock with her mouth.

She began to suck and chew, circling my cock with her tongue. Jen chimed in, “All right! I got it next!” Karen kept her eyes glued on Sue’s head as it bobbed up and down; her eyes glistened, but she said not a word. Sam looked on in horror for a moment, then gurgled “Oooooh, Gross!” She turned her head away briefly, then couldn’t resist turning back around to watch in fascinated disgust.

Sue was, quite honestly, starting to drive me crazy. I was already on the brink from the game and from having all the girls play with me, and now her mouth was about to finish me off. I wanted to warn her, but I couldn’t speak. There were excited voices contributing a counterpoint, but I couldn’t sort them out. Sue kept sucking, licking, chewing, and finally I couldn’t hold out any longer. My back arched and I groaned loudly as I felt my jism explode into her mouth. Her head jerked slightly but sharply, but she hardly missed a beat. There was a loud gasp from one of the others, I couldn’t tell which. She continued to suck and swallow as I shot a second stream, and then a third, into her. When she felt my spasms subside, she pulled away, sucking to get every last drop she could. When she pulled clear, Jen burst out “Did you get his cum in your mouth, Sue?”

Sue opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue to reveal a trace of my white stuff along the top of it. She licked her lips, swallowed, and with a huge grin on her face said, “Yep.”

“How was it?” Jen wanted to know.

“It was absolutely great,” Sue answered. “I wanna do it again.”

“It’s my turn next, Sue!” Jen protested. She started to turn toward me.

“I don’t think there’s any left right now, Jen. I think I got it all,” Sue said complacently.

“That’s not fair, Sue! You should have left some for everybody!” Jen said indignantly.

“Not me!” exclaimed Sam. “That’s really gross! How can you do that?”

“I’d like to try it, too,” said Karen. “But I don’t think I want to get a whole lot. Just a taste, maybe.”

“There will be some more pretty soon, won’t there, Mr. Marshall?” Sue tried to appease Jen, who was really starting to look upset. Without waiting for me to answer, she turned to Karen. “Kar, if you want to, try it, now would be a good time. He won’t have much left for you now, and when you’re finished, maybe he’ll be ready for Jen.

“OK, I think I will.” Without another word, she quickly lowered her head as though she didn’t want to give herself a chance to change her mind. She took my cock into her mouth and began to suck. After being drained by Sue, I had started to soften a little, but now I began to come fully erect again. Karen’s head began to bob up and down as she sucked and chewed. She pulled away briefly and said to the assembled multitude, “This is neat. I like this.” She began licking the bottom of my shaft, flicking her tongue up against my glans, then she licked all around the head before taking me again into her mouth. Then she began to work on me again.

“Karen, you better not take all of him this time like Sue did!” Jen warned.

“I won’t,” Karen promised. But she kept working on me, and I could feel the pressure building. I reached down and put my hand lightly on her head, trying to warn her, I think. I think she could tell something was happening, too, because she began to suck more vigorously. Suddenly, I gave her one long spurt. She took the full force of it at first, then tried to open her mouth to take me like a water fountain I suppose, but when she did, the tail of the stream trailed up along her cheek tracing the side of her nose. Startled, she quickly stuck me back in her mouth and began to suck again.

“Karen!!!!” Jen screamed. “That’s not fair! That was my turn. You promised you would save it for me!”

Karen gave a last long lingering lick over the head of my cock, and then turned to Jen. “I meant to, Jen. Really, I did. I just couldn’t help it.” Unthinking, she wiped her face with her finger and sucked it clean, too.

“Oh, you just couldn’t help it, huh? Well that’s just too bad. And what am I supposed to do now? You suck!” When she realized what she had said, Jen blushed as deeply as when I had removed her clothes.

“Yeah. I guess I do, don’t I?” Karen responded. “Pretty well, too, huh Mr. Marshall?”

“Uh” I said.

“He can’t talk yet, silly!” Jen was grinning again. “Can you, Mr. Marshall? But I get the next one for sure, right? And it’s gonna be the biggest of all, too, right?”

“I dunno, Jen,” Sue cautioned. “He’s probably dry for sure by now. I guess we can try to pump him up again, though. OK, Mr. Marshall?” I nodded weakly. “Anyway, Jen. You’re the one he was trying to undress before. Why don’t you let him finish the job? Watch him perk up when he does that.”

“You wanna finish undressing’ me, Mr. Marshall?” Jen said in my direction. I motioned to her to come closer. She came and knelt down beside me. I pulled myself to one elbow, and then to a sitting position. My cock was still more than half erect as I reached toward Jen, put my arms around her, and unfastened her bra strap. I let my hands slide up along her shoulder blades and hook beneath the straps. I slid them down off her shoulders and pulled her bra away. Her breasts barely swelled away from her chest, but they were perfectly Formed. Her nipples were erect.

“Very nice, Jen,” I said. I moved forward to study her nipples, then let my tongue flick across one. She moaned softly. I licked the other, then took it lightly between my teeth. I sucked it into my mouth, then pressed it out with my tongue. I cupped my hands around her breasts and felt their softness.

Karen spoke up, “You’re right, Sue. He’s standing up just as much as he was before, I think. Is he ready yet?”

“Nope. Not yet. Give him another fifteen or twenty minutes, I’d say.” Sue’s sister must have been telling her quite a lot of things. “You can take her panties off too, if you want to, Mr. Marshall.”

At that, Jen leaned forward, pressing her breast into my face and lifting her hips. I wanted to. Keeping her nipple in my mouth, I slid my hands down along her sides until my thumbs hooked her panties. I pulled them down until my fingers found the crease below her buttocks. I kneaded her firm flesh gently for a few moments and then reluctantly released it to slide her panties down below her knees and off her feet. When they came free, Jen spat out “I can’t wait, I’m gonna try it now!!!” She twirled around and dived down to my crotch. Her erect nipple pressed into my side, and my arm was left embracing her thighs. I was wondering whether I dared lift her hips up and over my face when Sam spoke up.

“What’s he taste like, Jen?”

Jen lifted her head from my cock and answered, “He tastes good! That’s how he tastes! But those two cunts drained him and there’s no juice left for me!” Then she sucked me in again and went back to work.

Sam asked the room, “Are you sure it will take him fifteen minutes to do that again?”

Sue answered, “Pretty sure, Sam. At least ten for sure.”

“Okay, then,” Sam said softly, “Why don’t you let me suck him for a couple of minutes, Jen? You can save it for when he’s ready.”

Karen chortled. “Oh, really, Sam? I thought it was so gross! How noble of you to degrade yourself to help Jen!”

“Well, everybody else has done it, and I don’t mind doing it if he’s not going to get anything in my mouth.”

During this entire exchange Jen had kept desperately sucking away. Now she lifted her head and said to Sam, “OK, but if you drain him like the others did, I’ll dismember you!” She straightened up and then lay back down beside me, turned toward me, and tucked herself in.

Sam picked up my tee shirt and used it to wipe my cock. I supposed that she didn’t want to share saliva with her friends. Then she lowered her mouth over me. At first she just held it in her mouth, then as her hand cupped my balls her tongue started to probe all around. She gave a couple of tentative sucks, and then she settled into a rhythm. My balls began to ache. I began to thrust almost imperceptibly against her mouth with my hips. Sam lifted her head and announced, “This isn’t bad at all. I kinda like this.”

At that, Jen jumped up. “That’s enough, Sam! Get away from there!” Sam backed meekly away. “If you want to do something, why don’t you show him your tits? I’ll bet your big ol’ tits will really turn him on.”

No sooner had Samantha pulled away than Jen dived down and began sucking me frantically. I watched Sam to see what she would do. She had started to unbutton her blouse when Sue stopped her.

“Sam, don’t do that. Let Mr. Marshall do it.” Sam stopped sheepishly and turned to me.

“I’m sorry, Mr. Marshall,” she said, “Would you like to undress me?”

I nodded. She moved over to me. Jen was sucking and working away. Like a kid saving his appetite for desert, I unfastened Sam’s skirt and pulled it off, then finished unbuttoning her blouse and slid it off her shoulder. As I removed her half-slip, Sam began talking to me. “Do you really think this will help, Mr. Marshall?” she asked. I nodded. “Listen, then,” she said. “When Jen is finished, do you think I could maybe do it some more? I mean I don’t really care if I get stuff in my mouth, I don’t think. I just want to try that again, if it’s OK with you.” I nodded again. I wasn’t willing to risk trying to speak.

Karen spoke up. “Hey, guys. Instead of Mr. Marshall just doing us one at a time taking our clothes off, I mean why don’t we let him do us all together, except Jen, I mean. I mean he already did Jen.”

“Yeah. That’s fair,” agreed Sue. “Anyway, this is getting kind of awkward for him, I think. Let him up, Jen. Can you stand up, Mr. Marshall?” “yes” I said weakly.

Jen started making noises with her mouth, which didn’t exactly help matters. Then she motioned me to get up. This was going to be tricky. I twisted to one side, being careful to let Jen follow, then got up on an elbow and tucked my feet back. I rolled up onto my knees, and Jen stayed with me. I got one foot against the floor, then the other girls, laughing, grabbed my arms and helped me stand up. Jen got to her knees, keeping me firmly in her mouth. I was obviously a little shaky, and Sam stood next to me, letting me brace myself against her. Then she moved around behind me and put her arms around my waist, but well above Jen’s bobbing head. I leaned back against her, and I could feel her breasts against my back.

The contortions of getting to my feet had been distracting, and while I hadn’t exactly gone soft, not with Jen in action, the magic had started to go. Then Karen stepped up beside me, curtsied, and said, “My skirt, sire.” The magic came back. I reached behind her, unfastened her skirt and let it drop. While I had my arms around her, she leaned forward into me and nuzzled me. She stepped out of her skirt, and off to one side.

Sue took her place. She didn’t say a word, just took my hands, put them around her to the back of her skirt, and licked her lips slightly. That was all it took. I was far from fully loaded, but I Gave Jen a short shot of what she had been trying for. She gagged.

She jerked away and spat on to the floor. I think we were all honestly shocked. There was a moment of total silence, and everyone was frozen in place. Then Sue said with real concern, “Are you okay, Jen?”

Jen looked pained. She shuddered. Finally everyone moved. Sue and Karen moved to Jen and helped her up. Sam moved back around to my side, but was sensible enough not to turn loose of me, because if she had, I would have fallen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.