Quartet - Cover

Quartet

Copyright© 2022 by B4Rich

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Middle aged man is seduced by four teen girls

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Harem   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Friday 11:30 AM

“Karen you have an hour and a half, what do you want to do?”

“I don’t know, all I know is no more intercourse. Can we go out to the pool and lounge around?”

“Well sure, we can check the temperature, while we are out there, too. But don’t want to ruin our sexy duds. You’re tired aren’t you? Did intercourse live up to your expectations.”

“Oh! John, it was way better than ever I could imagine. It makes me think about what Jen brought up, about competition for your attention, You’re only one man, how can I share you with eight others when I only want you for myself, the four of us was good, but three would have been better. Do you know what I mean? The scheduling is terrible, don’t you feel used?”

“I felt used from the very beginning, But enjoyed it too much, then the guilt and the scared we would be caught, you girls are the driving force with me you’re so innocent and you don’t judge me, it is like, I’ m 14 or 15, like you doing the things I missed out on then. I feel vibrant and alive around you girls. Now, your mothers are different, they have an agenda so to speak, no more innocence with them, they like to play head games, you know, try to manipulate things, You girls are more honest, am I confusing you.”

“A little bit, Like here’s what I think you are saying. Mrs Yoss last night was having so much fun, she was acting like she was our age, and we enjoyed it too. Can we cuddle up and make out, like a married couple, I would like that.”

“Me too, see a woman would try to do that sneaky like, and enjoy the fantasy without me knowing. You were honest about what you wanted, see what I mean. And Vi, I thought she was too good for us, you know a little high brow and snobby. it turns out she is just like us.”

Karen, now quiet, just snuggled up to me, with her head on my shoulder. I reach up under her Teddy and caress her breast, she sighs and hugs me tighter. I ‘m afraid this girl is falling in love with me, she will get over it, but will I. I know they will go on with their lives and break my heart eventually, but will I. I’ll try to enjoy it while it is going on. Her areola and nipples entice me to the point that I am mesmerized by them, wonder what they will be like next month and the next. I kick myself for not turning on the video camera. I will ask if my friend can set it up to be remotely controlled. And maybe put some in the other bedroom upstairs and one in my bedroom window overlooking the pool. Some time today I want to get a raised fire ring for atmosphere in the evenings. I’ll call Joe and see what he has available, some fire wood too. Karen has drifted off, so content in my arms. I gently kiss her on the forehead.

Vi walks up and says, “that is so beautiful, it would make a great portrait. She is so sweet.”

“Come over here and give me a kiss, slave. I am about ready for a nap myself.”

She came over to kiss me and I reached out and groped her breast.

“That’s, what you were after the whole time, you sneak.” she snickered.

I asked,”what do you want to do about dinner tonight?”

“I just thought we could order in, I bought two bottles of wine today for tonight.”

“Who delivers good food, not pizza or Chinese?”

“Are you afraid to be seen with me or something?”

“I don’t want to be seen with anyone, not just you, people talk. Especially in this small town.”

“You and Kathy sure know how to dampen a guys spirit.”

“John! Please.”

“Violet! No, you have to put your past behind you. Have you been sleeping around a lot and don’t want some of your friends with benefits to see you. That way nobody gets jealous or finds out about your activities.”

“Now you are pissing me off. I haven’t been with any body in this town. And further more, before you I hadn’t been with a man in six years, so get off of me.” Her face now red. She has a fiery side. “And don’t compare me with Kathy.”

“I am sorry, I just wanted to know why.”

“I have to go.”

“Please don’t go?”

“I am just taking the girls to the Boaks for the night, I’ll be back and we can discuss it then.”

“Okay, see you then, can you take something for me to Hannah?”

“As long as it isn’t sexual.”

“Thanks, I’ll get it, right now.” I went to my office and got a matching manuscript for Hannah.

Then I called Joe at the pool place, he said he knew exactly what I wanted and where to get one tonight, along with firewood for it. Hopefully could bring it over today or evening. Then I called my electronics guy and asked about the remote control. He said I could download an app on my phone to do that, so I did. Then went over to the outdoor fridge to see what Vi had bought for tomorrow. Yum, Yum. Put my pj’s in the washer and headed for the shower. I took a quick shower and the quick wash cycle was almost done. I waited 5 minutes to let it finish. In the dryer they went I set it for 12 minutes and went to the bath to shave and change the bed clothes. Vi should be back any minute, allowing time to visit with Ginger, or I should say bringing her up to speed. Just then Vi drives in and parks in the extra space. I go to meet her and she did wear her sexy outfit to Gingers’ home, but with a pool robe on.”I bet you thought I wasn’t coming back.”

“I knew you would, because you said you would. You’re a lady of integrity. I’m sorry for what I said earlier, I knew it wasn’t true, I was just trying to get you, to go out. You have to break away from your past, nobody cares but you. I only care about the future.”

“I figured that out. So where do you want to go, I am ready to branch out.”

“I kind of changed my mind towards a romantic dinner out here by the fire.”

“Where? I don’t see a fire ring.”

“It’s on it’s way. You like my duds, I washed them, they were kind of sweaty, So where do you want to go?”

“John. You simply amaze me, with you life style, you’re every woman’s dream.”

“Thank you, dreamy. I love the outfits you bought for us. What do you have planned for tomorrow.”

She comes into my arms and we snuggle. “It’s so peaceful here, no traffic, no noisy children, just nice and quiet.”

“Were I come from, if a man wants to impress a lady he takes her out to dinner and maybe a little dancing and a romantic moonlit stroll.”

“One day we will, I promise. But tonight let’s get something and eat out here next to the fire, can’t you hear the cracking of the wood.”

“You trying, to mesmerize me and make me spell bound like Professor Hill.”

“Oh, I love that movie, John.”

“Me too. We better get planning our meal, first. Then have some private time for togetherness.”

“Walk this way.”

“I’ll walk any way you want me too.”

“John, that’s an old joke.”

“Works for me.” I untie her robe belt and reach in and smoothly glide my hands over her breasts.

“That’s it, John upstairs now. You’re an animal. You know that.”

And across the back lot comes Joe in the company truck.

“Hi, I got your fire ring slash pit, I am not interrupting any thing am I?”

“No, she was just going to take me upstairs and screw the daylights out of me.”

“John, that’s crude. I will be in the house.”

“John is there no limit to the pussy around here? And are those tits real?”

“Joe please be more respectable around my ladies. Now, put that right over here, start a fire too. I have got important things to do.”

“Sorry John, I’ll take care of it.”

“Thanks.”

And into the house I went and Vi was in the kitchen, she heard everything that was said. “Well, he’s a nice looking young man, But he’ll never make it to my list. Sam said you were looking for extra help with the Moms, sexual activity.”

“Wait a minute that was Jen talking not me. I am only shopping Kathy.”

“Why only her, What if I want to be?”

“After what you said, I can’t believe you would want to be shared with other men.”

“I don’t want to, I was just wondering.”

“Stop wondering unless you’re unhappy with me. But I have the pool crew, who would be more than happy to service you. Their ages are; 40, 38, 22 and 16, Jeff says that Joe and his wife are swingers, and she likes females.”

“I am just teasing you, I’m happy with you, for at least awhile.”

“Another tease for me! I want to keep you to myself, Okay? You are more than a fuck buddy to me. But right now you’re scaring me.”

“You are more than that to me, too. Can we just enjoy each other right now, maybe cuddle or just hold each other for awhile. I like and enjoy being with you.”

I reach for her and she slides into my arms, then share a long and extended kiss, “Now that’s what I mean.” She undoes her robe and brings my hand to her breast.

“Let’s go to the bedroom. You can help me change the sheets.” We walk up the stairs, with my arm around her waist kissing and my other hand holding her left breast.

“I have another set of those satin sheets here, can we put them on?”

“Sure can, even though I just changed them.”

“I’ll strip the bed down, you get the sheets, then we’ll strip, while putting the sheets on. I am so aroused right now, I might poke a hole in my robe.”

Stripped down for action and on the bed, we continue our fondling, my massaging of her clit making her so wet. I assume the position for penetration.

“May I get on top, so you can play with my breasts? I really like that.”

I roll us over and she straddles me, reaching down, she starts rubbing my head spreading her labia until I am entering her love canal. But my focus is on her wonderful globes of chest meat. So awesome to hold and suck on. She’s got me all the way in and ridding me slow and easy. I’m still in awe of her breasts, how they defy gravity the way they do. At 34 years old and having a child, her breasts are too perfect. The rest of her body is equally superb. She is ridding slow and easy, not like the last time, when she was in a hurry. I am surely enjoying her to the point that I am afraid I might cum soon, she hasn’t cum yet. But here it comes and she goes off like thunder and lightning. “Wow”, I say, “that was quite an orgasm.

Her reply was, “I let it build slow, and when it happened it was huge. Now can we do it doggy style?”

We got into position and I rammed her as hard as I could and kept on, hard and fast. It didn’t take long and she was cumming hard, I reached around and groped her Breast and she went off again, then I did too.” I dismounted and laid down beside her and she by me. I reached over and cupped her right breast, giving it a slight squeeze, making her moan. “That was good, John. This is really nice too. I am so comfortable with you, and I don’t care what people say any more I just want to be happy, Can we lay like this for awhile?”

“Sure thing but we’ll probably fall asleep, I am very content just lying here with you”. She rolls over towards me, I reach and give her a hug and continue to hold her and she me.

I wake up and I open my eyes, she is starring at me. We were still holding each other as before. “You looked so peaceful lying there, I am glad I woke first, just so I could watch you. It’s 5:30, lets go get something to eat.”

“Okay, where to?”

“There is an Italian place, just up the road about 20 Miles. Is that okay with you?”

“Sure is, let’s take a shower and get dressed.”

“Wait, I have to go to my car and get some clothes to wear. I’ll be right back.” She grabbed her robe and was gone.

By 6 we were dressed and on our way out the back door and saw that the fire was no more than a few hot coals. I said, “who’s driving and what car do we take?”

“You drive, we’ll take my car it’s already out.”

She reaches in her purse and tosses me the keys.

After a very enjoyable meal, driving home. She says, “I had a really good time, thank you for convincing me to step out. I feel so invigorated to have done it. Can we build a fire and sit by the pool. Maybe go skinny dipping?”

“That’s a wonderful idea. Do you have every thing you need for tomorrow? Swim suit and all, there will be a male guest here you know, Jeff and I am not ready to show off your assets to him. But you do what you want.”

“I’ll see what the others do first, but I wasn’t going to. Yes, I have every thing with me.”

“Kathy will be here at 9:45 and Jeff at 10, so we will need to be out of the bedroom by then.”

After arriving home, I pulled out my phone and used the app to turn on the cameras, we disrobed in the bedroom, hanging our clothes in the closet. Hugging and kissing as we go to the pool area. I get the fire started and we throw a couple chair cushions on the concrete deck and sat down. The fire took off fairly well. Vi said, “this is so nice and romantic I could sit out here all night and look at the stars and cuddle. Let’s lie down and just hold each other, I really enjoyed that earlier, I haven’t been this happy and continent ever.” So we did and kissed a little bit, I put my hand on her breast and squeezed it gently. She said “you just can’t keep your hands off of them can you? You can do as you want, I enjoy the attention.” Next ting I know I am sucking on a nipple and caressing a breast. She coos and I reach for her pubic area, gently massaging her mounds. She reaches for me and finds me hard. I move down and engage her clit with my tongue and rub her labia with my finger till I can slide it in to her vagina. She swings around and takes my penis into her mouth and I continue licking her. She says, “I thought we were just going to cuddle a while.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.