Quartet - Cover

Quartet

Copyright© 2022 by B4Rich

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Middle aged man is seduced by four teen girls

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Harem   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Sunday evening:

Phone rang it was Mrs. Donohue Jen’s mother.

After I said hello, Mrs. Donohue said we were all set for tomorrow and that she and the girls and one other mother would be coming by at 7:00 instead of 8:00.

Monday evening 7:00

Door bell rang and in walked my beautiful students and two mothers. The first mother was statuesque slim & trim, about 5ft 4in tall with about 36D breasts. She said “I’m Kathleen Donohue I’m Jen’s mother as she pointed her out.” Second mother, buxom with about 38DDD breasts and 5ft 3in tall and said she was Ginger Boak, Sue’s mom as she pointed Sue out. Neither mom had any rings on. Karen and Sam smiled and curtsied. After all were seated I offered drinks and started my presentation. After a tour of the house, we settled on 2hr sessions twice a week @ $10. per session Tuesday and Thursday 5:00PM to 7:00PM and possibly an extra now and then but I didn’t want to hurt their school work. and the parents would pick them up.

Tuesday 4:45PM Guess who arrived early, all of them. As they sang out “hi, Mr. Marshall” and bounced into the house. Each one of them gave me a kiss as they went by me and took over the living room. Dropped their backpacks and unloaded all kinds of snacks and drinks. Their Mom’s said they should supply all that. All 4 yelling “I want to go first.”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa” I cried. “We have to set up the class and get something started that looks like a writing class.”

“But Mr. Marshall that is not why we are here” Jen said.

“What if one of your mothers comes by and catches us.” “We have to make some ground rules. Like lock all the doors, close all the curtains so no one can see in. And the naked ones retreat to a study room where their clothes are and get dressed. Now pick out a study room so you will always know where your clothing is.” “I took the liberty to purchase legal pads and pencils for all of you. Keep them with you at all times. Now write your first and last names on your pad. And tell me your names so I will know who you and your parents are.” “To set the record straight, Jen passed on her thank-you kiss, but she snuck over here Saturday and got it. I am supposed to be running the show, but we all know you are. So let’s get started, tell me what to do.”

“That’s not fair is it Mr Marshall”? Said Karen

Jen said “okay let’s all take our clothes off. I made list of things to do. But first was there anything that was left unfinished last time.” Sam said she didn’t get to suck a full load off. Karen wanted to go next Then Sue and Jen ... So that was decided.

After we all were naked and our chothes put in the so called study rooms, we gathered in a semi circle facing each other. And what a site to see. From me clockwise sat Jen then Sam with her hairy bush and huge boobs then sweet little Karen with her eye popping nipples, and last but not least, the biggest’ Sue.

Sue reached over and started fondling my cock. Sam said “I thought I was first” Jen who was apperantly in charge said, “first to suck him off yes, but we all get to play, right Mr Marshal”

“You make the rules, not me but if you want to do something I may not like then I will tell you” At that time all hands were on me.

Jen said “please lie down and spead your legs a little Mr. Marshall so we can get better access to you”. And play they did, I was hard in no time. Then things settled down. Sweet little Karen asked if I would play and suck her tits which I was more than happy too. They seemed to have swollen since last week. She said she had been using the vaccum cleaner at home on them. I told her I didn’t think that was a good idea.

I couldn’t see who but someone was licking and sucking my balls. “I said easy on the balls”. Sue said “I am sorry Mr Marshall was I too rough’?

“No Sue, just close, you can lick, squeeze, roll them around, just about anything you want just don’t squeeze them too hard”

Sam must have decided it was time to get her mouth of cum. She started to lick around the head and up and down the sides occationaly popping my head in and out loudly. Then all of a sudden she took half of it into her mouth, swirlling around with her tongue. Saying “how’s that Mr. Marshall” then went right back to it.

I couldn’t answer. Finaly I said “so good I can’t believe you’ve not had much exprience”.

“Thank you” and went right back to work on sucking me off.

I knew I wouldn’t last long. I told her to “lightly place her thumb and forefinger around the base and you will know when I am going to cum.”

And cum I did just like a water main break, spurt after spurt after spurt. Seven ropes of mouth filling cum. Sam did the best she could but it was just to much. But she had plenty of help cleaning up.

“Yum, yum, yum” they all cried. “That was the best one yet.” “How did you cum so much Mr Marshall?”

“I have been saving up all weekend”

“Do you usualy masturbate a lot on the weekends. I could come over and take care of you anytime you need relief” Jen said.

Sam said “ we could all take turns”. Karen took the opportunity to start getting me hard right away, while Sue brought me a new set of tits to suck on and I reached for Jen and Sam’s pussies. Jen was an old hand at getting her pussy fingered, Sam was not sure. Pretty soon Jen was bouncing all over the place and getting quite vocal, Sam was watching and soon moving her hips around helping me stimulate her. I soon began to massage their Clits with my thumb and Jen went crazy. Sam was not far behind. Jen was screaming so loud, the othe girls just stopped what they were doing and tried to quiet her down. Soon she was exhausted and just layed there.

Sam and I continued and Sue took Jen’s place saying “I just want some of that”. Karen in the mean time was going to town on me and I was about to cum. Soon it happened and she wolfed it down like a pro, with no spoils for the rest. “Wow, another huge load” She said.

Sam was about to achieve orgasm thrashing around hard but quietly. Finaly, letting out a muffled scream. Breathing hard she said “do you need a break Mr. Marshall”? “ I do”. As she squeezed her wonderful breasts and pinched her nipples. “Let’s take a break”. “After break what will we do”?

“Does anyone want to rub their tits on my cock? Or set on my face while I lick you or some thing”. Sam says “ Don’t call them tits Mr. Marshall. That is so crude and impersonal”.

“So what should I call them,. Those wonderful growths on your chest. Or rub your nipples on me baby”. “Those awesome breasts”. “How about you try to smouther me”. “Can’t you take a hint? I am wanting to be smouthered”.

“Jen says ok everyone 2 minutes apiece. Who wants ro go first”?

“I will” as Sue climbs over me and rubs her fabulous breasts all over my face. On passing I latch on to a nipple and start sucking and reached up with both hands. Fondling both of her breasts, squeasing and sucking like I was starved to death. Finally switching nipples as she moaned out loudly.

Times up who is next!

Little Karen with the gorgeous Areolaes and nipples plopping one right in my mouth. I sucked the whole nipple and areola in and squeased her little breasts. She loved it.

Times up, next!

“Jen, you’re a pain”.

Jen beat Sam, saying “I know I don’t have much, but I love it just the same” No sooner had I started and she began to howl. And someone grabbed a hold of my cock, and another my balls. Now sucking my old peter and bringing me to attention.

Karen says “I want to rub on it”. At this she jumps on me and rubs her labia right on it, “ohwoa, that feels good”.

“Times up, Jen”.

No one needed to say next cause Sam was right there with those big dark and meaty areolaes and nipples, I went to town on her, right away. I yelled for some one to get some lubricate. Before she rubbed me raw. Here it came just in time as Karen got her orgasm and I did too.

“Times up for both of you”

Karen says “I want to feel it inside me”

“You can’t. I say. I don’t have any protection”.

Jen says “ I don’t need any cause I haven’t had my period yet”.

I said,” how do you know your’re not ovulating right now, not without protection we won’t do it”.

She says “cant we just put it in a little bit, like maybe just the head”?

“I don’t think I can trust you, to do just that”.

Now I take control. “Okay now serious business, about Thursday what are we going to do? And what about today? We have to have something to show for the time spent”. I think we need to get dressed, now.

“But we have’nt seen you cum yet, Jen says”.

“You’ve seen me cum plenty”.

“We want to see you masturbate”.

I say “let’s do that next time first thing”. I go to the kitchen and bring back the outline of our course. Passing them out. “We only have 15 minutes left so let’s get busy, getting dressed and cleaning up. Someone’s Mom could be here now”.

While we started getting dressed and closing shop. “Now let’s talk about how far this is going to go. Floors open, let’s hear it, anyboby”.

Jen, “I want to go all the way, do everything but not get pregnant”. That seemed to be the attitude of all.

“How many of you are virgins”?

“We all are” Jen said.

“With your hymen still intact”?

Karen said “mine is”.

“And the rest of you, have you pierced it. Sue?”.

“Just my hair brush”

“Sam”?

“Hair brush here too”.

“Jen, is that short for Jennifer”?

“I used a pencil, and my name is Virginia, but don’t call me that”.

“What about protection, do I need to buy some condoms for later”.

Sue says, “You could get cut like my Dad did, but then he started to mess with other women and Mom kicked him out”

“What about girl on girl, have any of you tried that”. “And dildos, vibrators and other toys”? “Just somethings to think about, now for the assignment that will be due next Tuesday. I want a short story about one page long about you as a writer and what you wish to become. No sex, your parents may read it”. I thought I heard a car outside. Jen looked out and said it was Sue’s Mom. 5 minutes early. Coming to the door. Jen says she’s all decked out in a sexy outfit. Showing a fair amount of cleavage. She rings the bell and steps back down a step as I open door and look down at some awesome cleavage as she smiled at me. I know that it had to be on purpose. What could be on her mind? I don’t want this to get more complicated. “Hi, Mr Marshall, I was wondering if we could speak for a moment”? “Sure what’s on your mind”? “I know this is just the first class, but how did it go? You’re not sorry you took them in? They’re kind of pushey”.

“I think it went well, they’re at the right age for learning”. “Susan’s older sister Hanna is interested, she’s 17. “Oh I am sorry I can’t take another student, I am realizing three would have been much better than four”.

Wendesday I am out shopping for sex toys and condoms. It is strange how many Adult Books and Sex Toy stores there are. I traveled 20 miles in 4 different directions looking for one. Unbelievable how many there were on the main roads. At the first one I bought a nice small vibrating dildo and a DVD about learning to self satisfaction. Plus a dozen condoms in assorted colors and an assortment of lubracants. I repeated this at 3 more stores. So far I have made $40. and spent $160. Not bad considering all the fun I have had also. If I knew 14 and 15 year old girls were this much fun I would have been more available to them at that age. Back home, I opened every thing up put one of each in 4 lunch sacks. Popped in the DVD to watch. The DVD was put out by a web site called storysonline.net

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.