Quartet - Cover

Quartet

Copyright© 2022 by B4Rich

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Middle aged man is seduced by four teen girls

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Harem   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Sunday 1:05 AM

In my car meandering home, tired and worn out. Driving slow and thinking about the evening and what is happening in my life. From the first time the girls came to my house. Was it a mistake to let them into my home. I should have stopped it before the strip games began. Then I invited the sex games to go on. Even went along with the phony teaching thing. It was my sexual appetite taking over my reasoning. My new found fetish for breasts was confusing. I never had such a desire for large breasts before, maybe because I never had an occasion to be with a woman like that.

1:20am

Turning into my drive way, tapping the button for the garage door opener, pulling into the garage.

Two young ladies came right in with me, Jen and Sue. My first reaction was, “what the Hell are you up to”?

Jen replied “Mom went to bed and we sneaked over here to find out how things went with Mrs Boak and Hannah”.

“You sure were there a long time” said Sue.

Jen asked, “So tell us about it? Did you do them both? I bet you had fun with those monster boobs of theirs. I sure would like to see them myself. Who sucks the best? So come on, out with it.”

“If you would shut up I will tell you all about it. But first let’s get in the house and let me relax and get a beer. So how did you get here and aren’t you afraid you will get caught.” As I walk to my bedroom and change into PJ’s, Jen was right on me, grabbing my cock and started licking and sucking. “Stop, please give me a break”

“Mom never gets up once she goes to bed. We walked, I just live 2 streets over.”

1:40am

The phone rings, it’s Kathy Donohue. “Do you have a couple lost girls over there.”

“Sure do, Nosy little twerps were waiting for me when I got out of my car. Wanted to know all about my dinner date.”

“I kind of figured that, Ginger called me right after you left. She couldn’t wait to tell me all about it, apparently you have some certain skills in the bedroom, think I could get some time with you, too. Since she woke me up I thought to check on the girls. They were not there, but it wasn’t hard to figure out where they were at.”

“Not tonight Kathy I am plumb tuckered out, are you coming to get the girls”?

“NO, keep them, do what ever you want to with them, they can walk home in the morning. I’m going back to bed. We can set up time for you and I to get together later. Goodnight, enjoy yourself.” Then just hung up.

“Well goodnight, girls, sleep wherever you want.” As I finished my beer and started up to bed. By now it was 2am. I had just tossed my pj’s into the hamper and was returning to the bedroom to get into the bed.

A sheepish voice said “may we sleep with you Mr. Marshall?”

“I don’t know why I should let you. You girls fucked up big time and I am really pissed at you, You may have sent me to jail or at least screwed up our whole arrangement. Now get in here and keep quiet I am tired and upset.”

“We’re sorry, John. Is there any way we can make it up to you.”

“What part of quiet don’t you understand?”

Sunday 7:00am

I wake up with a start, someone is sucking my cock, it must be Jen cause there is a girl with big tits snuggled up to me. “Why did you wake me up?”

“It’s time to leave and we wanted to give you a goodbye present. We’re sorry your going to jail. This is not what we intended. We love you and will be waiting on you when you get out.”

Of course I am not going to cum, too upset. “You can stop what you’re doing, I am too upset. I love you too, but you must get going, and I am going back to sleep.”

They slipped out of bed, dressed and went out the back door.

I couldn’t go back to sleep, so I got up and went to the kitchen and made a pot of coffee. Still sitting at the kitchen table naked, drinking my 10th cup, when the door bell rings. It’s 10:30am that didn’t take long. I yelled “just a minute” running to my room to put on a robe. Returning to the living room, I opened the door and in walked three mothers and a lady cop, without me saying come in or welcome. “Please have a seat.” Three on the couch and the policewoman in the chair, she gestured for me to be seated. Them looking at me and me looking at them. Looked like a Mexican stand-off.

Finally Violet spoke “we know what has been going on here, but we can’t prove it. The girls have clammed up, saying nothing inappropriate has happened between you and them. I am an attorney and without the girls testimony we can’t charge you with anything yet, so I advise you to keep your mouth shut.”

The lady cop speaks, “I am Lisa Jones, Karen’s mother and as you can see a policewoman. We would like to make you a deal.” Clearing my throat I say, “what kind of a deal.”

“We will keep the arrangement that is in place now, plus you will date or entertain each of us once a week.”

I must have been a sight. Putting my head in my hands. Relaxing and almost sobbing from relief. Trying to talk but nothing came out at first. “Thank you ladies, I just want to say I didn’t start this and never intended it to go anywhere.”

“Stop right there”, Vi said “I told you to not say anything. So do we have a deal or not?”

“Yes we do, but you ladies shouldn’t have to do this to get a sex partner, you’re all very beautiful and desirable to say the least, I don’t understand.”

“We are all divorced or widowed and don’t have time for the single scene, we have tried it and all the men are jerks, all we want is some sexual relief, a fuck buddy if you please, no strings, but someone to hold us and make love to us. We are taking a gamble on you, you come highly recommended. If you fail with some of us, we will understand but the deal still stands.”

Lisa says, “just to let you know the girls will all go on birth control as soon as possible. And I must return to work now, I’ll let the others work out the dating schedule.” With that she got up and I walked her to the door. “Do I get a kiss to hold me over.” I took her in my arms and gave a nice big kiss and she added a little tongue, then stopped it and was out the door. She surely couldn’t miss my erection.

With that Kathy said, “we will leave you and Vi alone, since she only has the weekends free.

Kathy and Ginger get up to leave giving me a big hug and kiss. Ginger reaches inside my robe pulling my cock out, see Kath I told you and Kathy reaches in and pulls it out, giving it a nice squeeze.

“Maybe if Vi doesn’t keep you all night I can come over and spend the night?”

Vi says “I’ll be right back” as she exits with them, returning with an overnight case.

“Are you hungry, I can fix us lunch or we can go out.”

As she sasses over and gives me a lip lock saying “not hungry for food, do you mind if we just sit and get to know each other. Then we can go to dinner later.”

“That sounds good to me, do you want to change into something else, the guest room is right thru there or my bed room is upstairs on the right.”

“No let’s just sit here for now. I would like to take off my jacket and blouse. You can help if you want.”

Without hesitation I reached for her jacket helping to remove it. While I was folding her jacket and lying it on the back of the couch, she had her blouse half off. And what a sight to see, two awesome mounds of flesh in a black lace bra. I couldn’t take my eyes off of them.

“Are you a big breast man, John.”

“I was till now, but now I am a huge breast man, can’t hardly wait to see and handle yours.”

“Help yourself, but let’s leave the bra on for now. You are at a disadvantage in the clothing department. As she is coddling my erection.”Such a lovely penis that only deserves the proper name not some slang term,” as we continue to feel each other up, pushes my robe off of my shoulders and it falls to the floor. I start working on getting her skirt off, she bends down and takes my cock into her mouth, I finally get her skirt undone and she stands and takes it off. Standing there in just her bra and panties pretty awesome. I go right back to her tits.

“let’s go to the bedroom,” I reach for her arm and pull her up. Leading the way upstairs.

“Is it clean?”

“Yes it is.”

As I lead her in she is astonished as to the condition of the room and the bed is made. I turn it down and we continue to make out.

“This is a surprise. Let’s get the rest of my clothes off and get busy.” I reach around her back and start undoing her bra watching her breasts slide out of the cups. Wow magnificent, they sag but that makes them more pliable her globes are full and round not sagging to much for their size, just enough to make them pendulous can’t wait to see them when she bends over and lets them hang. WOW! Just like Abbi Secraa only smaller and areola like Susie Sparks about 4 inches wide but with bigger nipples hard as a rock. This woman is simply fabulous. My hand is rubbing her pussy then pulling down her panties for better access. Man is she wet, as I lower my mouth to lick her slit, she is tugging my leg around so she can get to my cock and takes almost the whole thing into her mouth, now in the 69 position I flick her clit and lick her slit, she is getting really turned on now. Bucking and sliding around. Moaning very loud saying “oh! Fuck me now” I move my tongue to her clit and she just explodes. Making my cock come out of her mouth but still gripping my shaft. I pull away and mount her driving more than half way in with the first stroke then the next stroke puts us pubic bone to bone. She’s not sloppy loose but extremely wet. Bang, bang and another climax followed by an even bigger one, her breathing is really erratic, her breasts are bouncing everywhere. I resume stroking and she is building for another one I am getting close myself. Suddenly I flip her over so she is ridding me with her breasts right in my face. I latch on to a nipple softly biting and sucking for all it is worth, I feel my orgasm begin and hers too. Then we cum together, she is going nuts and my nuts are pumping more than I can ever remember. This goes on and on, but probably only about 30 Seconds. My hands never leaving her breasts. Finally we relax and she drops down on me. “WOW, John that is the best ever, Ginger did not exaggerate about your abilities” then she rolled off of me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.