25 September 2009 - Cover

25 September 2009

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, the Trenton and Belleville Police Services conduct a sting operation involving several sexual assault suspects.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Rape   Fiction   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

Leigh glanced at her purse, then clutched her necklace, second-guessing if she should activate the signal to the Response Team. She was hoping the two others would show up so it would be easier to arrest all four at once. Her body felt cool, and she grabbed a small blanket off the back of the couch to cover her.

She was distracted by the sounds of footsteps coming down the stairs and saw the arrival of two boys, late teenagers. “Kenny called me to say you two were fucking a beautiful married slut who needs more than two cocks to satisfy her,” one said, stripping off his clothes as he approached.

Scott had Leigh stand, taking the blanket from her. “What a fucking-looking body, certainly built for comfort. And those great-looking tits! They must be thirty-sixers for sure! The man approached, taking hold of each tit.

Leigh slapped his hand away, and he grabbed her wrist, turning it towards her.

“They are a 34-C according to her bra size,” Kenny said.

“I’m Josh, and this is my buddy, Tim. We’re here to fuck you while Scott and Kenny rest.” He leaned to her, a palm to her face, then took a long kiss. He placed her hand around his semi-hard cock, prompting her to begin stroking it.

“This one loves her ass fucked and doubles,” Scott said.

“That’s good to know. I love fucking a nice, tight ass. The women, especially the young girls, usually scream when I fuck their tight ass, so it’ll be good to fuck one who appreciates it. She’s like that other sweet fuck we did. Man, did she ever love a cock up her ass and cunt! You know, the one who looks like the porn star.”

“You’re talking about Abby. Call her on Monday for another visit. I haven’t fucked that beauty since the first time.”

Leigh surmised that Josh was the leader of the group, though Scott owned the camera equipment.


Tim was now naked, and Leigh was made to sit and suck on their cocks. “After you take another double and give us a blow job, I’m sure that Scott will let you go.”

“I want to go now!”

“No, you don’t! Not until we’ve had our fun with you.”

Josh grabbed her by the side of the head and fucked her mouth hard until she started to gag. Leigh began to clamp down lightly on his cock. “You bite my cock, and I’ll choke the living life out of you,” he said, one hand gripping her by the throat. She eased up, and he fucked her mouth more aggressively.

“That’s it, my married, slutty cunt. Suck my big dick.”

“It isn’t that big, compared to Scott’s,” she taunted.

“You’re cruising for a bruising, my little cunt!”

“So you’re a woman beater, are you?”

“No, but I’m tempted to start on you.”

“Come on, Josh, how are you supposed to enjoy fucking her if she feels threatened?” Scott reasoned.

“I apologize. I do want you to enjoy our fucking.” He caressed her, feeling her full tits, and forced a kiss on her.

Tim went to his knees, licking and fingering her pussy. “I hate eating a cunt after it’s been fucked. I want to have a first fuck, not sloppy seconds.”

“We’ll do that for you next time,” Josh said. “Kenny, you hold her legs out as we have our fun.’


Leigh’s pose was completely open to them as Tim moved in front of her. He kissed her and felt her tits. “You know what to do.” She caressed his cock, stroking it several times. He inched closer as she rubbed the head up and down her slit, feeding it into her pussy. “I love it when they put my cock in them, proving they want me to fuck them.”

“Don’t fuck her too fast, or you won’t enjoy this beautiful fuck,” Josh said. She could feel him spread one cheek and the head probe for her hole. The long shaft bent sideways, then a push, and it entered her. He moved closer, his cock going deeper.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.