A Hill of Beans - Cover

A Hill of Beans

Copyright© 2022 by Redsliver

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - When Richie's patience was being heavily tested by his girlfriend Harper, a strange witch offers a trade: his frustrating cow for a access to a fistful of beans and the promise of the best of the best of the best girls to replace Harper.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Fairy Tale   School   Workplace   Magic   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

“I’ll be honest, Perla. Sure you’re hot, really hot, but I don’t think I ever started a sexual fantasy with you before,” Richie said. He ran his hand over the flesh of her ass, squeezing the cheek, as she put her foot on the bottom step of the staircase, she looked over her shoulder.

“What do you mean started?” She asked with venom. Otherwise she didn’t believe she could have hid the fear of rejection.

This little snot wasn’t masturbating to me every day in high school? He’s gonna reject me.

Caitlin’s moan rolled loudly through the house.

“I told her to keep that pussy hot,” Richie bragged. He squeezed the asscheek and lifted. Perla grabbed the bannister and started up the staircase.

Perla dropped her head. She wasn’t a threesome girl. Obviously her boyfriends had wanted them before, but she never had to give in. She had been able to scare off, even ruin some of the second girls her boyfriends had suggested.

She was being pushed the stairs as a second girl.

Hopefully it was only second. There was that big titted girl from Burger King as well. And there was Harper!

Perla stopped. Richie really liked clutching her ass to motivate her to keep climbing.

“Oh, I guess I should answer your question,” he said. “Before Harper, of course before Harper, I’ve been masturbating since I was ... I actually don’t remember starting, it was a long time ago.

“Well, I’d have porn or I would just be thinking about some girl, Mrs Blackmoor, one of Mom’s big-titted friends. It was never you to start. Sometimes I’d add more chicks or just replace the one I had been thinking about. You were who I called in when, like, I dunno Caitlin wasn’t working for me that day?”

“Oh my god!”

Perla’s face beamed with a smile when she cleared the landing at the top of the staircase. Caitlin wasn’t working! Listen to her. The door to her right was open. It was obviously Richie’s; the foot of the bed had the blankets and sheets kicked into a crumple. Caitlin’s small feet with their painted toes were splayed way wide.

“Not working’s not right,” Richie frowned. He patted Perla’s ass. “Get naked. I’ll strip you for fun sometime later. But this cock is already half spent and like with my fantasies, when you’re called in to pinch hit, the bases are usually loaded.” He frowned at the door. “Baseball metaphors suck.”

“What do you mean not working is wrong?” Perla said, dropping her sweater onto the carpet. Her hands were as unsteady as her knees.

“It’s more I used to get guilty using my best friend’s girl to get myself off,” he said. “But they broke up and now she’s my girlfr ... She’s my piece of ass.”

His face was wracked by confusion and unhappiness. He grabbed his cock pulling it so it was hard.

“Stop talking to her and get in here already!” Caitlin gasped. “I’ve been ready to cum since she rang the damned bell and I didn’t come here to fucking be the one who gets me off!”

“She’s such a demanding girl,” Richie said. He stalked over to the bed and twisted Caitlin who squealed. He pulled her ass to the edge of the mattress and slapped his dick to her bright wet pussy. Perla grabbed the door jamb as she pulled her panties off of her ankle.

She and Caitlin met eyes. Caitlin shrieked.

“Perla!”

It would’ve been really easy to start a fight. Caitlin grinning like the Cheshire Cat as her pussy gave way to Richie’s cock.

“I’m just the second girl. It’s not like there’s more of us,” Perla said, out loud as quietly as she could.

“Good point, we’ll pick up the others later,” Richie said. “I really want you guys to be nice to Zita when she shows up. If you need someone to be mean to, bully Oksana. Just make sure it’s foreplay.”

“Start fucking me! I’m this fucking close!”

“Yes, milady,” Richie said. He slapped one of Caitlin’s ankles on his chest and started fucking her. She started bucking her hips upward madly.

Perla walked up against Richie’s back. She slid her hands over his back and around to his chest.

“You heard her, she’s on a hair trigger and she doesn’t want to do it herself. So how about you get your little tongue in there and make our girl pop like a weasel.”

Perla kissed Richie’s neck and hung on a moment longer. She was looking down into the sucking pussy of another woman. This was the kind of thing sluts did. Second girls had to do.

Caitlin snapped her eyelids shut rather than meet Perla’s eyes.

“This bitch’ll pay me back soon enough,” Perla said, feeling better to get her proverbial claws and fangs out.

“She’ll eat my cum out of your ass,” Richie grinned. Caitlin turned red down to her nipples. Perla moved.

Second girls got fucked up the ass too. Her hands shook and her lips twitched as she hitched one leg on the bed and tied up her hair.

Caitlin was always a good smelling girl. But ... But ... Perla had never had to get her tongue into a pussy before. Please, for the love of God, taste like Richie’s cock.

Perla’s head moved into position.


Zita couldn’t keep her feet on the ground or her heart from leaping out of her throat. She was smiling crookedly at every almost-thought. She couldn’t ignore Lilith at her side.

Lilith.

Harper.

The Cowie sisters had always been two of the best friends Zita had ever had. Lilith was abrasive and combative and dangerously imaginative. That didn’t mean Lilith wasn’t there through all of the troubles of Zita’s life.

It meant Lilith was responsible for most of them.

Zita reshuffled her backpack on her shoulders. She looked up and down the street. There was no one around. The bus was taking the next right. No one to see her go in and steal Harper’s boyfriend.

“Hey, that’s Caitlin’s car,” Lilith said.

“What?” Zita said, her heart sinking. Oh god! She was so needy her knees were like wet spaghetti. She wasn’t ready to wait for--

“Get your ass moving, you only need to look for cars once,” Lilith said, crossing the street as Zita rushed to keep up.

“What are we gonna do about Caitlin?” Zita said.

“Scare her off?” Lilith shrugged. “Or whatever Harper decides, I guess.”

“What about what Richie decides?”

“Harper likes it when Richie takes control,” Lilith said. “But usually that’s because she seeded the decision he was gonna make all day. If it’s Richie’s decision. It’s Harper’s decision.”

“Agh!” Zita answered, rushing up to the curb as Nat hardly swerved around the high schoolers and came to a jolting stop in the driveway.

“Jesus kids!” Natalie said, stomping out of her car. “Look both ways before you cross the street!”

“Don’t drive like a fucking psycho then!” Zita snapped.

“Hey Nat, is Richie home?” Lilith said.

“He’s not at your place,” Nat said. “Your mom’s in a mood today.”

“Fun...” Lilith said.

“Yeah, it was,” Nat agreed.


Nat flipped Harper’s phone in her left hand as she frowned. She had never been over Harper’s. It wasn’t like she had any inclination to hang around with her brother and his girlfriend. They were sweet kids, but hardly in her circle of friends.

That was about to change.

Why, though? Nat asked, scratching her head. She couldn’t really get a handle on her feelings. She had been having vivid fantasies and all of them involved her brother. It was a struggle to invite other sex partners into her mind’s eye. Even then, it worked best with girls, because she knew that Richie wasn’t going to be cool with sharing his stable.

His stable?

Like a pimp and his whores?

She was doing her best not to be whistling contentedly when she rang the doorbell at the side door.

Mary Cowie fell more into the image of her older daughter than the younger: heavy but kept after herself with some success. Nat kept reaching for nice things to say. She decided not to say any of them.

“Oh, hi, Mrs Cowie. I’m Nat. Natalie. Richie’s sister. Is Harper around? She left her phone in my car.”

Nat did her best to hold out the phone and smile as she looked the older woman in the eye. Mrs Cowie narrowed her eyes.

“I haven’t seen my daughter since Monday. She’s off god knows where with your pervert of a brother. He is way too fast for my daughter. She could at least take a moment off her back to call home.”

Nat frowned. She hadn’t seen Harper in some time herself. But...

“Well, I lent Richie my car for one of his shifts on Monday night. She might not have had her phone since you’ve seen her.”

“Then go to your house, and check your brother’s bedroom,” Mrs Cowie said. “And tell my daughter to call home when you put that phone in her hand.”

Mrs Cowie shut the door in Nat’s face.

“Rude.”

She smiled though. She was going home. To her brother’s room! The gas pedal seemed much less resistant to her foot at that moment.


Nat smiled as she entered the house to the melody of multiple girls moaning. Zita rushed into Nat’s back. Lilith shook her head in amazement.

“Motherfucking Richie’s gone full slut!” Lilith said, in glee and slapped Nat and Zita’s shoulders. She frowned and looked at Nat. “Oh, you probably don’t want to hear that about your brother.”

“It might not be my brother, Dad and Mom live here too,” Nat smiled brightly at Lilith. Lilith erupted in laughter.

“Oh my god, you’re nasty,” Lilith said. “Teach me everyth ... No, I’m pretty sure, I got it. Teach Zita. She’s trying to shed the goodie goodie and be the...” Lilith tilted her head, closed her eyes. One of those voices, the car was outside, it wasn’t a surprise, was Caitlin. The other ... That wasn’t Harper.

“Dude, I’m not gonna be a slut like you two ... Uh, like Lilith. Sorry Nat.”

“Good, Richie doesn’t like sluts,” Nat said, smiling.

“He better learn,” Lilith said. “Because I hear two girls and not Harper. Which means she’s probably fucked out and watching. We go up there, Zita, you make it a sixsome.”

“Minimum threshold to use the word orgy,” Nat said. She was stepping on the backs of her sneakers, taking them off without untying the laces. “You guys want a drink?”

“Booze?”

“It’s not like you’re driving,” Nat shrugged. “I’ve seen girls shake like Zita there. She needs her nerves calmed down.”

“I don’t want to wait long enough for a drink,” Zita said. She couldn’t look the other women in the eyes after those words.

“Well I could use a drink,” Lilith said, and grabbed Zita’s arm, pulling her along to the kitchen.

“If I threw a party with Richie, would you guys show up?” Nat asked. The party, not just some clothes shedding orgy the moment she stepped in the door. The party. That’s why she had bought the drugs and the booze. She just needed her brother to pull the dick out of some other sluts and help her bring it in from her car! Jesus.

“Like a real college party? I’m there!” Lilith said. “Zita, you gonna finally man up and go with me to one of those parties? Richie’s gonna be there!”

“Uh, I remember being a high school girl,” Nat shook her head. “Nothing says free drinks like a short skirt in front of frat guys.” Nat tilted her head. “That doesn’t really change when you get to college.”

She grabbed a stepladder from next to the kitchen island and slid it across the tiles to the fridge. Her parents kept the liquor in the small cupboards above, out of reach of Richie and Nat when they were younger. Or that had been the plan. The stepladder had been in the kitchen since they were kids too. Their mom was even shorter than Nat.

“I don’t need a drink,” Zita said. She grabbed Lilith’s fingers and pulled them off of her wrist. Lilith had been leading her friend, but she was hardly restraining Zita. Zita twisted and bolted back through the house towards the stairs.

“Some girls need dick now,” Nat said. She held a bottle of vodka in her left hand. She wasn’t talking about Zita.

“I know how long boys last,” Lilith shrugged. “If he’s got Harper and friends upstairs. I don’t see any reason to hurry and miss out. What are we having?”

“Screwdriver?” Nat frowned, climbing back down the stepladder.

“Pulp in the OJ?”

“Yeah, of course,” Nat said.

“Anything but then!” Lilith slagged out her tongue and grimaced.

Nat frowned and opened the fridge, hanging off the door as she bent in to look. She hit the bottles and boxes with the butt of her vodka bottle as she rhymed off.

“There’s diet coke ... Apple juice, no that’s got floaty bits in it ... Someone should trash that ... Um ... Lemonade ... Dad’s ginger beer, but that’s really gross ... Pineapple juice...”

“Oh, does Richie drink that?” Lilith asked, with heat in her voice.

“I dunno. I like it,” Nat shrugged.

“It’s supposed to make cum taste better ... Does it work?”

“You gonna lick my pussy and find out?” Nat scowled.

“Not before you mix me a drink,” Lilith laughed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.