24 October 2009 - Cover

24 October 2009

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Dan treats Linda Chandler to a night out as his beautiful, sexy, slutty wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Linda Chandler had been anticipating her date with Dan for days. A long, cleansing bath, a fresh trim of her dark pussy hairs, a little make-up to enhance her natural beauty, her long brunette hair brushed to perfection, a spring of perfume, and her dress awaiting her.

Darren smiled, coming up behind his wife and admiring her sexy figure in the mirror’s reflection. He embraced her from behind, adjusting the low opening of her dress to reveal more cleavage.

“You really want me to have a good time as Dan’s slut, don’t you?” She smiled at him.

“I’m sure that Dan will give you a good time.”

Linda turned to him, accepting his embrace. “I’m sure you’ll enjoy what Dan’s wives have to offer you. Got a Viagra and a few condoms, in case you get to fuck a nice, tight ass?”

“In my pocket,” he said, tapping it.

“Good, I expect your cock will be very busy tonight.”

“I’m sure your pussy and mouth will be filled too.”

Linda smiled, hearing the chime of the doorbell. “Maybe my ass too. I love you, Darren, and thank you for agreeing to me being with Dan.” She gave him a quick kiss and hurried to answer the door chime.

“Wow, look at you!” Dan’s eyes widened in the presence of Linda.

“Do I look okay for you?” She asked, turning around and modelling her very short, low-cut dress for his approval. Darren watched as she kissed Dan and guided his hand inside her dress to feel her bare tit.

“Stunningly sexy and beautiful! Good enough to eat! I love your aqua blue print dress.”

“That’s the plan, eating my pussy,” she smiled as Darren came to them.

“Hi, Dan. I trust you’ll take good care of my girl.”

“I certainly will, as if Linda is my wife. All my girls will take good care of you.”

“See you back home later tonight or in the morning.”

Linda gave Darren another quick kiss and took Dan’s hand. Though it was later October, she didn’t wear a light coat or jacket. He opened the passenger-side door of his Mustang GT. As she sat, the short split of her dress revealed her bare pussy. She smiled and waved to Darren as Dan drove away.

“You haven’t told me why we’re starting our date so early? It’s only four thirty.”

“It was your suggestion that I take you to Barney’s Bar, the Go Go Club, and The Constellation as my slut wife. It’ll take time for you to perform in three different places.”

“You’re taking me to all three so I can get fucked as your wife?”

“And suck off lots of cocks and swallow several loads of cum for us.”

Linda let out a giggle. “You’re fucking shitting me!”

“Tell me that as I enjoy watching you take on your first of many cocks.”


As Dan drove to Belleville, he glanced at her side profile. She smiled back, adjusting the opening of her dress to be even lower. “How much of a slut do you want me to be for you, my husband?”

“You have free reign to be as slutty as you want; after all, you are my wife, who will let men know, is such an easy piece of ass. If a guy says hello, you’ll be spreading your legs for him.”

“I’ll be so nervous. I’ve never offered myself to other men, besides Darren and your boys, and you, of course.”

“After your first few fucks, you’ll be more assertive.”

“I’ll feel guilty having so much sexy fun and no pussy for you.”

“The odd time I do get to fuck a woman who’s with her husband. Maybe I’ll fuck you first, then you let the men know the pleasure I get from watching different men fuck you and you giving blow jobs.”

“Do you have a routine you follow when you take your girls out? Karen told me even Cathy has pretended to be your wife.”

“I’ve pretended to be recovering from a hernia operation or have a sore ankle and am unable to dance. The men see that my wife wants to dance and are quick to ask her. We’ll do a slow dance so men can see me feel my wife’s tits and finger her pussy. Then I’ll go to the washroom, and the horny hounds will be after her. Other times, my wives have said it’s our wedding anniversary, and a present from me to her is her fucking and sucking all the cock she wants. Whatever tale you want to use to lure men between your legs is fine with me.”

“This will certainly be a new experience for me. I like the wedding anniversary suggestion. My husband enjoys watching men fuck me, and I give blow jobs as a present to me.”

“I’ll enjoy watching your performance.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.