Dinner Party- Wendy - Cover

Dinner Party- Wendy

by wendyk52

Copyright© 2024 by wendyk52

Erotica Sex Story: I purposely bent over giving him a peak down my blouse. As I stood up, I could see a big smile on his face.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   White Female   Exhibitionism   .

My husband Jim and I were invited over for a large dinner party his boss was hosting. I was told it was somewhat formal. Being that I like to flirt I put on a low-cut black blouse with no bra and a short white skirt. I accented it with a gold necklace and gold belt.

At the home we were greeted by the boss’s son Mike, as he took our coats. Right away I noticed how cute and sexy Mike was. He had an athletic build. Wavy sandy blonde hair with deep brown eyes. My pussy was getting wet just looking at him.

A bit about me. I am 54 years old. I keep myself in good shape. I love sex. But what is important, I love having sex with young men. I love the power of a young man’s orgasm as he fills my hot pussy with his hot young seed. I am multi orgasmic which is another reason I like young cock as they can go again and again. When I first laid eyes on Mike I knew some day I am going to fuck him.

After all the guests had arrived Mike and his two sisters Kathy and Mary were bringing out wine and hors de overs. Mike held the tray of appetizers kind of low, so I purposely bent over giving him a peak down my blouse. As I stood up, I could see a big smile on his face. As he turned to walk away, I admired his firm perfect ass. God I wanted to be grabbing that ass as he fucked me deep and hard.

Later Mike was filling a person’s wine glass and I could see he was glancing my way. I pretended to be playing with my necklace and hooked my thumb on my blouse, so I pretty much flashed my right tit at him. Mike was now starring at me, and he was overfilling the glass. I looked his way and nodded towards the glass. He saw what he had done and apologized for the mess. When he looked back my way I have him a little wink.

It was getting close to dinner time. My panties were soaking wet just from thinking of Mike. I decided to head to the bathroom and take off my panties. I went up to Mike and asked him where the restroom was. He said down the hallway second door on the right. If it’s in use, there are two upstairs at the end of the hallway if you go left and the other is at the end of the hallway if you go right.

The one at the main level was available. I sat on the toilet and took a quick pee then fingered my pussy and played with my clit thinking of Mike and how was I going to be able to see him. It didn’t take long before I came on my hand.

I had my panties in my hand as I was leaving the bathroom and was about to stuff them in my purse when I met Mike in the hallway.

“I see you found the bathroom.” He said as came closer to me.

“I did, thank you. Here, take care of this for me.” I said, as I slid my panties into his pocket. God, my hand was so close to his cock doing this I almost came again.

As I walked away, I took out my compact to check my hair in the mirror. I could see in the reflection Mike taking the panties out of his pocket I saw the surprise look in his face. Then he took them to his face and smelled them.

Mike and his sisters served us dinner. Mike seemed to make sure my glass of wine was always full. When I could I would give him a little bit of a flash.

After dinner everyone returned to the living room for more cocktails. At this point they left the wine and alcohol and mix out for people to serve themselves. I was bored and decided I would go to the bathroom again fuck my pussy with my hairbrush that was in my purse.

Damn, someone was in the bathroom. “That’s right, there are more bathrooms upstairs. “ I thought to myself”. I climbed the star hallway left or hallway right. I chose left. Two doors at the end of the hallway. Left or right. I chose right this time.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.