Cougar House - Cover

Cougar House

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 37: GEORGIA PrEACH

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 37: GEORGIA PrEACH - The widow Margo Needy prepared to send her adopted son Elliot off to Paris to a college program for high intellects. Left alone in the wilderness mansion of her late husband, college basketball coach Darryl Needy, she opted to let her son's young friends rent spare rooms to feel safe. Let her secrets and theirs lead Momma Margo down a gloriously erotic path that goes darker by the day. It was time for Margo to let it all hang out. Just like it was time for those boys to become men. BIG TIME!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

cougar-house-art.jpg

Having passed the Wildwood High School Cabot Ross scowled at all the hot girls he was missing out on. He just didn’t have the time to make any pitstops to get his grandmother’s car washed. There were way too many hot young ladies in bikinis and bathing suits not to be tempted, but he had to be somewhere, and time was of the essence. His grandmother Edith Ross had been texting him like crazy to visit and bring her cheeseburgers from McDonald’s. At her age who was he to deny her, he loved the cranky old bat.

Reaching Lazy Fakers, actually Acres, he chuckled, always laughing over what his dad Eddie named the home after his mom Edith called the facility. They did take good care of their residents so that ridiculous name for the place was simply goofiness. Parking her car, his now technically, even though he was still driving on her license plates which said GRAMAWW as a vanity pride toward her grandkids, he felt the chuckles all around him. Here soon he was going to switch the title out of her name and get those plates off in favor of the ones on his beater with a sometimes heater. When he had time! Burgers to deliver now from Grub Hug!

Locking up he walked toward the front entrance smiling taking time to wave at residents seated outside where the sun was warm and relaxing. They greeted him with equal respect especially now that they knew of his relations to Edie Ross, the wheelchair racer of Hallway 66 aka Route 66. Her joke not theirs.

Spotting his girl Maria Salazar checking on the residents to make certain none were suffering heat exhaustion and had plenty of water at their disposal he whistled at the Guatemalan beauty. Of course, a number of the elderly women blushed as they thought he was flirting with them. Maria quickly let them become aware that she was his. It made Cabot’s day even though admittedly he was confused of what he truly wanted. For some reason his thoughts kept drifting toward a certain bicyclist blond that lived a few doors down from Maria at her apartment complex. One that was ... about to catch him off guard.

“Hey 400 Playa!”

“What? Who?” He turned to see exactly whom he was thinking of. “Grace?”

“He remembered me this time.” Grace Goode said in carrying a tray of healthy snacks, offering some to residents as she bantered.

“Hold up! You work here at Lazy Acres now?”

“Volunteer! After we talked about Maria that day, I finally spoke to her. I told her I was looking for something to be helpful. God’s been nudging me to get out of my apartment more. He...”, She looked up, then back at Cabot, “ ... and my dad who’s paying for my apartment.” She chuckled. “Want a graham cracker?”

“I’ll pass! It’s good to see you again. Still biking?”

“Always! Every morning at dawn I hit the trails.”

“Rugged around your apartments. Could even be cougars out there.”

“I think you keep them occupied out at Margo Needy’s.” She winked while brushing her long blond hair from her eyes against wind resistance. “I won’t tell Maria.”

“Doesn’t matter! Maria knows everything I do. Mostly!” He flirted back with his own wink. “Seen my grandma taking corners too fast in her Hot Wheelchair? Flames on the sides!”

“That’s your grandmother? I love her!”

“Oh, yeah? Using her to get to me?”

“Whatever! Here comes Maria so behave yourself. I’ll pray for you.” She razzed him.

“Ditto!” He razzed back then turned in step to greet Maria tongue wagging, “French up Senorita.”

“You know I cannot kiss you in front of the residents.” Maria giggled and pinched his tongue with her fingertips, “I see you have met Grace. She tells me she used to go to school with you.”

“Year ahead of me, but yeah we did. We both ran track.”

“Blew him away every time!” Grace chuckled! “Eat my bust ... dust Ross.” She spoke, winking now at Maria who found it all amusing.

“Where I come from everything is dust.” Maria pouted then smiled just as fast, “Edith should be coming outdoors soon. Was it you that bought her a motorized wheelchair? She won’t stay in her room now.”

“When could I have done that?” He had zero time unless calling or requesting time off from Hilltop the restaurant he was a waiter at. “Huh! I’ll have to call my folks; I’m presuming they bought it. If they did they sure didn’t tell me they did. All I know is grandma sent me a selfie on her crutch rocket. That’s cool!”

“Speak of the Devil, which I don’t,” Grace giggled, “, here comes Speedy Gonzales now.” In hearing her cute pet name, Maria hugged Cabot’s arm then playfully whispered “Ariba! Ariba!” He knew exactly where that came from, spoken as a tease when they first had sex in her apartment. Harder Faster indeed! Problem was, Cabot hearing the exact same joke from Grace made him picture having sex with the heavenly blond. Gnashing his teeth, he chose to greet Edie Knievel.

“Wassup, Revvin’ Heaven?” He laughed as Edith looked as if she were trying to break the sound barrier. Her expression priceless made them all laugh. In truth she was passing gas. “Better than being a Hell’s Angel, right?”

“God that right!” Grace continued her faithful banter.

“There’s my Sunny Boy! Bring me my Big Mac and large Frenchie Fries?”

“He tried to give those Frenchies too me.” Maria teased trying to pinch his tongue again. “You know you break the rules in bringing her fast food?”

“Fast food for Fast Rides!” He winked at his grandmother then dug into his brown paper bag for her burger. Passing it off as soon as she locked her wheels to prevent rolling backwards. “So, who bought you the Moon Rover?”

“He only calls it a Moon Rover because I’m sitting on my ass craters.” She rolled her eyes at the girls. “Dunno! But I’m not looking a gift horsepower in the mouth.”

“She’s so adorable!” Grace laughed.

“She’s just as adorable.” Edie blew the blond a kiss, “Bible study back at my crib later?”

“Just before I head home for the day. Can’t miss my ride home though, it’s a long walk.”

“You do not like walking? I do it every day.” Maria realized.

Cabot looked toward the bike rack parking, “How come you didn’t ride your bike?”

“Because I prefer my handsome Chauffeur. Got a problem with that Dust Bunny?”

Shrugging with a pucker Cabot simply mumbled, “Naaaa!”

“Didn’t think so.”

“She’s got herself a handsome holy roller.” Edie grinned yet observed her grandson’s reaction. She knew he had eyes for Grace as much as Maria. For once keeping her yap shut Edie unwrapped her burger and took a bite. Savoring it, she had her own expression of delight.

“Oh, yeah?”

“Yep! Probably shouldn’t date my neighbor but he’s too cute to let pass me by.”

“Rugged looking guy? Unshaven last I saw him? Wears suits?”

“You’ve met him?” Grace seemed surprised, “Been spying through my windows Cabbie?”

“What? No, he walked out of an apartment that day I ran into you. Only guy I know that’s a neighbor to you and Maria.”

“His name is Norberto.”

“What does he do for a living to be wearing a suit but look like a mechanic?”

“Office work over at the Paper Factory he says. Like Maria he’s from South of the border. Mexico City, I think.”

“Cool! Does your dad know about him?”

“Nooooooooo! He would hurl every bible in his church at me for being sneaky. So, zip it 400!”

“She’s talking about the 400-meter run I ran in High School.” He let Edie and Maria in on her inside joke. They found it curious. “I wouldn’t know your dad even if I ran into him, so no worries.”

“So, you’re a bad girl Preacher’s baby?” Edie sighed, “I can relate.”

“Whatever!” Cabot tapped the toe of his boot on her tire. “Oh, seeing as you’re giving me your old car, can I get the title changed over and switch my plates from my junker?”

“One condition!” Edie winces and licks her lips of grease and mayo. “You sign your old car over to the Angel here. That way she can get around without rides. She has to chauffeur Maria too.”

“Wow! Didn’t see that coming.” Grace puckered toward Maria, “That’s nice of you. My dad won’t buy me a car seeing as he’s paying my rent. Says I need to work for what I own.”

“In theory that’s how it should be.” Edie added, “But we all need new wheels and I’m in a good mood. Tell your father if he asks why I gave it to you that he can drop by and say halo.”

“My car’s old and grumpy. But hey I’m cool with that. Glad to help ya out. At least I know my car will leave you in the dust now.” He bumped Grace with his shoulder. Noting Maria acting odd Cabot toned down his flirting. “You eat grandma I want to spend time with my girl here.” Taking Maria’s hand, he lured her away from the others. Grace and Edie horded those graham crackers for dessert.

“Is everything alright with us Senor Cabot?”

“Stop calling me Senor.” He chuckled, “Just Cabot or Sexy Man! Listen, we haven’t talked any more about that letter from your sister. Any word on that package she mentioned?”

“None! I am worried as to what it might be. I hide my emotions well as you know.”

“You don’t have to around me Maria. I’m always here for you.”

“You like Grace too. I can tell.”

“Just friends! She just told us she has a man.”

“You must be honest with me Cabot! You know I do not object to you and Margo.”

“I know! But okay, hear me out.” He couldn’t hide things any further. “Yeah, I’m attracted to Grace, but I won’t interfere in her dating this guy Norberto. I’m just not used to the whole relationship thing. I’m trying hard but I want to be honest. There are other women that try to get me too. Mostly just for sex but that’s half the battle anyway. I haven’t been with anyone other than you and Margo I swear.”

“But you wish too?”

“Sometimes!” He felt sad.

“I do not own you Cabot. I will be fine as long as you come see me even for just sex. I will never deny you.”

“Thing is Maria, I do care about you. I know it’s only been two weeks since we met but spending time with you has been awesome. I don’t want to lose you over other girls.”

“You will never lose me Cabot. I give you permission to see others, just come back to me.”

“Wow! You’re serious?”

“I have no one here in the states Cabot. Only what you and I have created.”

“I’m NOT leaving you. I enjoy our time together even if there’s no sex. I don’t ever want you to feel alone again. Tell you what, I won’t sleep with anyone else unless you’re beside me too.”

“Sex with others and you?”

“Yes! Even Margo.”

“No! Margo, I trust you to have sex with even if I am not there. Cabot, I will join you if told to but I do not want to ruin your fun with others. I will simply await you to come to me.”

“We’ll talk more about that some other time. Before I leave you out of the loop, the guys and I are throwing a bonfire party tonight out at Margo’s place, but Margo doesn’t want any other women there or I’d invite you. Just being honest here.”

“I understand. I know of Margo’s appetite.”

“I’ll swing by after work on Monday and stay the night with you.”

“I would like that. Monday is my day off.”

“Awesome! I’ll drive you to work here Tuesday morning.”

“You are too kind.”

“My bitch!” He plants his forehead against hers and they sigh together. It wasn’t until an older resident grumbled, “Get a room! Mine’s vacant until I come watch you.” Laughter ended their sadness. “Kissing you against the rules. Act startled!” Nope! All in to win!

Edie smiled at seeing them kiss but turned her gaze upon Grace who seemed off in thought while also witnessing their lip lock. “Hey, Angel Face?” Edie threw her crumpled up burger wrapper at the blond, bouncing it off of her left breast. “If you want some of that get in the running.”

“What? Cabot? I told you; I’m seeing Norberto.”

“Sure, you are.” Even a preacher’s kid could lie now and again. “I’ve been around the block a few hundred times Gracie. I know a jealous streak when I see one. My queasy gut says you’re making that guy up. Cabot’s always going to be a free agent so snip your wings some and come on down to Earth.”

“Smarty pants!” She razzed Edie.

“Hey! I’m wearing Depends, it takes intelligence to think before you tinkle.”

“We’ll see! Don’t get his hopes up.”

“Tray’s empty Kid! Go find me some fig newtons.”

“Aren’t you diabetic?”

“Toot Sweet Baby!”

Yep! Edie was still breaking wind.


grace-1.jpg

Eric Crowe pulled into his parent’s driveway and found his sister Lily sitting on the side porch of their birth home. On her cell texting she looked up to see him and frowned. Instantly he worried something was wrong. Exiting his car, he shuffled up to face her with an inquisitive sneer. “I know that face. What’s wrong?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.