Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 322: BABEL STEADY

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 322: BABEL STEADY - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

29063-322-babel.jpg

Monday morning! Golgotha Seminary School in Raleigh, North Carolina! Three weeks ago!

“CHOP CHOP LADIES!”

Den Father, well, Den Mother Terri Studweiller went from floor to floor, door to door, banging two pans together to annoy her/ his girls. First day of classes the sHeMale needed them up and out of the house so that sHe could relax and enjoy HEr day in peace. Transgender or in the case of the clanging pans, Pansgender. sHe liked to refer to them as a he and she set which he named Pan and Pandora to get their goat and open up a can of worms. It worked in waking HEr flock up and getting them showered, now this second belle of the balls was meant to send them out the front door. Campus close by and the weather beautiful the students were encouraged to walk to classes. It made sense to save the buses for bad weather days and gas. Hardship made the students tough. So, Pastor Robert Round said!

29063-322-olive.jpg 29063-322-monet.jpg

“Terri loves her PANdering, doesn’t she?” Student Olive Branch chuckled finishing her makeup. Too her right sat Monet Belmont primping at her silky blonde hair and looking gorgeous. Up earlier than everyone else she had already been outdoors for a morning run before getting ready. A loner at least today, she tested the waters of what she could get away with.

Now that Pastor Robert Round was infatuated with her beauty, she fully intended to abuse the rules of conduct whenever she could. Her earlier run was wearing a crop top white tee with white booty shorts that said Angel on her ass. The tee had two halos on it, one over each nipple. Yes, her wardrobe had dozens of risqué shirts and clothes in general. Den sMother Terri laughed HEr ass off when Monet left earlier. The girl was insane. sHe loved it!

Only a thirty-minute run, the few people driving the campus tooted their horns and waved at her. One man in particular at a crosswalk waited on her and gallantly waved her across. Stopping right in front of him the beautiful blonde flashed him her halos hellos in good fun, not exposing herself as you might think but instead pulling the halos down to cover her under boob like an angel herself. He nodded at her as if impressed and watched her continue her run. Cute kid! At any rate it was an eventful Monday morning.

Back at the dorm while everyone showered, Monet Belmont headed upstairs and grabbed a towel, disrobing and wrapping herself before getting in line down in the basement. Cleaned up and laughed at by her fellow dorm norm who were gradually getting used to her shameless moves, Monet hit her room and here we are, dressed and ready to go.

29063-322-sonya.jpg 29063-322-piggy.jpg

Besties Sonya Waterston and Miss Piggy aka Kari Cartwheel finishing up the four of them congregated at the downstairs exit along with the rest of the house. Terri Studweiller said a gathered prayer for their inauguration and sent HEr bitches on their way. Everyone’s aMen chuckled at the transgender. They were becoming aware that the herculean woman was formerly a man. Well, a well-hung woman that is. Big ass titties though!

“Have a good day my little angels.” Mwah! Mwah! 32 in total! Long gone! Finally! “Alone at last!” Nightgown up and off at the wide-opened front door Terri fondled his erection at the with the girls still in sight. The poor tranny could not make up HEr mind. He was a lesbian at HEaRt but a woMAN in dealing with testosterone. Dammit! Thrashing briskly Terrence nutted before they turned the corner. Dropping his skirt sHe sighed. “Forgive me oh, Lord! For my TRANSgressions!” A snicker over her blaspHEmy Terri closed the door. Room check! Panties to sniff! Beds to nut in! Have mercy!

29063-322-bed-check.jpg


Merging with the boys was a no-brainer. Everybody found someone appealing and tried their hardest to spend even ten minutes of quality time together. Like a herd they mingled, chatting, teasing, adoring, telling them how it is. Monet was fabulous at that, Olive and Holly eating up her every word as she told boys how hot they were and what she would love to do to them.

29063-322-goddard.jpg 29063-322-april.jpg

The only boy she resisted expressing any further over the top flirting with was Goddard Albright. Now that her new friend April wanted him, and he seemed into her as well, Monet backed off but made it clear through smirks that she was still interested. Goddard was torn of course but kept things simple with Monet for April’s sake. He liked both girls, but April was probably less of a handful in the end. Monet was just too blunt and fearless. At a seminary school she could quickly be his downfall. But again, he had no idea yet just how far that devil pastor Robert Round allowed his flock to go. Soon enough!

29063-322-patton.jpg 29063-322-eli.jpg

Breaking up the band Olive and Holly split up with Patton Jacobi and Eli Younger. Olive and Holly shared one thing in common, they liked both boys so the two of them agreed on sharing until they could decide which they were better suited for. That was the one lesson Monet had offered, share the wealth. Worth a shot at least! “Miss us?” Holly spoke to Elijah with a love bump between their shoulders as they walked next to one another.

“No Facetime pussy last night. What the heck, Waterston?” He grinned!

“No Facetime pecker last night.” Holly mimicked him laughing! “What the hey, Younger?”

“That’s fair! I can’t expect that kind of show every night.”

“I can!” His roommate Milo Danvers chuckled until he saw petite young Kimberly Francis whom his brothers had wrapped around their fingers and was making certain she served baby brother’s every sexual need. “All yours!” He just as quickly bolted off to hook up alongside Kim. She treated him like her lover and took his hand as if they were dating. He was all kinds of goo-goo around her. She liked goo, lots and lots of goo. Sadly, she served the brother’s more than him. Let him think differently, she was just there to get him off. Not the worst job in her mind.

“I still can’t believe we all did that cellphone orgy.” Holly played embarrassed, so not! “I might be taking after my mom.”

“Right! A born escort! I’d pay for you.”

“Awww! Why pay when I like you. Still a virgin mind you.” She paused to stare at him. “Are you a virgin?”

“I wish! Not really! I’ve been with two girls back home. Pointless really, it was just jock sex. They were cheerleaders so it was kind of a rite of passage. As hot as you are you can’t tell me you didn’t have any dates.”

“I had three dates. The thing is they only hung around me to get to mom. When mom said no, they ditched me. Story of my life.”

“That sucks! Sorry for your bad experiences. I’d do your mom, but I have a better idea.”

“What’s that?”

“Threesome!” He razzed her then ran just to avoid any slap. She pouted at his jest but knew deep down it was probably sincere. Seeing her reaction, he returned and took her by the hand. No further words spoken about it they just realized things needed to take their time.

Olive and Patton were closer having been on the bus together after church services yesterday. Therefore, communication was good. Slowly learning about one another tightened their connection. Patton was in no hurry to get overly intimate, neither was Olive once she thought about it. The excitement of seeing so many dicks over Facetime had her horny as heck 24/7 but she was managing. She just wanted a boyfriend; the perks could come later.

No hands held at this point they simply bonded. What the real focus was on was Kari Cartwheel. For the pudgy girl she was making out like a bandit. Even Kari had shown off her naked body. At first, she rejected her roommates for their scandalous attitudes, mainly Monet, but once her eyes were set on the Biggsby Brothers Chet and Boomer she was chomping at the bit to be noticed. That they did.

“Look at Kari. She’s got two boyfriends.” Olive giggled over the fact that the twins had hoisted Kari up on top of their combined shoulders. One ass cheek on Chet, the other on Boomer! Her skirt was nearly impossible to keep down. Piggy Moon in a blanket! Yep, big bloomers! Yikes! “Giants even! Eww! All hers!”

“Yeah, the Biggsby’s are coming out of their shells now that their dad is out of the picture. Good for them I say.”

“The thing is, which brother wins our Miss Piggy?”

“My guess ... both! Why not?”

“That’s an option? Gee, maybe I want you and Eli. Can I have you both?”

“I’m here for him.” He pointed toward Heaven. “If he wants me to covet, I’m cool as long as it’s not another man’s wife. No ring, no wedding certificate, I’m in.”

“You don’t ever want to be married?”

“Someday! I’m in no hurry. When it feels right, I’ll be ready to pop the question.”

“Until then pop other things?” She flipped her tongue out at him. “I loved watching you jerk off.”

“Any time you want a close-up you just say when.” He laughed!

“Are you saying a facial? I might let you do that.”

“Really?” He appeared stunned!

“Like you said, when the time is right. I want experience. Monet has brought that much out in me.”

“What if I want to give Monet a facial? You okay with that?”

“Do I have a choice? I don’t own you.”

“Yeah, but I don’t want you jealous either.”

“So, you like Monet?”

“Every guy here likes Monet.” He laughed! “Until the newness rubs off ... until we tire of rubbing off that’s going to be a thing. Most guys like easy. Monet is a monster in that category.”

“Would you like me more if I started dressing like a slut and teasing harder?”

“I like you already Branch. But hey, if you want to do all that, I’m cool.”

“I’ll think about it. We’re all going bikini shopping with Eliza Round later this week. I’ll have Monet give me tips on clothing choices that will make you really want me.” Wink! Wink! “Until then if you have any ideas, you can show me pics over the phone. I’ll try to find those choices. Just for you.”

“Just for guys! Don’t just focus on me, Olive.” Easier said than done! “We’re at the school. What’s your first class?”

“Biblical Studies! Old Testament and New Testament I hear.”

“Hoffman’s class?”

“I think that was his name. Jack Hoff ... man. OH, MY GOSH! That’s crazy hilarious! I bet he gets ridiculed constantly. Jack hOFF Man!” She played the words perfectly to sound horrible. He was used to it by now at age 42 so, go for it. There was nothing no nonsense about Jack Hoffman so why let it bother him. If he wasn’t good at his appointed job let alone dirty minded, then Pastor Robert Round would have likely not hired the buff Bible tHumper! His well-conceived network of dedicated freaks was deeply rooted! How this Garden of Needin’ remained in business for as long as it had was anyone’s guess. Sadly, it was one of the most highly ranked seminary schools in the entire United States! If that wasn’t an omen nothing was!

“Did your mom head back to Atlanta yet?” Buchannon Walsh, one of Patton’s roommates aimed to get to know Monet. Surrounded by boys like a female dog in heat she shrugged!

“No idea! I hope, so she doesn’t fit in here like I do.”

“She seemed pretty in tune with the Pastor’s sermon.”

“Are you checking out my mom, Bucky?”

“No way! Only you Monet Shot!” He tried for swagger. “I prefer blondes. And my age!”

“You’d love my aunties then. They’re both supermodel blondes. Well, Aunt Bree prefers girls but hey she’s still bombshell. Now Piper she’s a free spirit, Bree is too but like I said gay. Piper lives naked as much as possible.” Now that she thought about it, she wondered what her brother Mace was privy too living with Piper. Her house, her rules! He probably beat off a dozen times a day. Close!

“Are they here in Raleigh? No! You are.” He winked! “Want to go out sometime?”

“Only if I can bring my entourage here with us.” She beguiled her fellow walkers. They were all smiling up a storm at being included. What that meant exactly they weren’t certain yet. All they knew was Monet was rocking a white mini skirt which was more than likely against any rules of wardrobe on campus. But then again, they had seen Eliza Round the pastor’s daughter wearing similar, her ass cheeks peeking out. Not only that but Eliza was already staying the night with her boyfriend and Frat Daddy Obadiah. They could hear her screaming orgasms all night long through the older home’s vents. Bitch definitely loved his big dick. Fingers crossed by the masses that Monet and Eliza might rub off on some of these other girls. Skirts to the knees was complete bullshit!

“I’m not paying for all of them, only you and me. I’m not rich like you Belmont.”

“I’m on a budget. Which means only me. If all of you want the best out of me then support the Monet train.”

“Train? Woo Woo!” Four boys opted to share in that verse.

29063-322-wag-gif.gif

“Follow the caboose Boys!” She giggled and moved ahead of them at a faster pace. Wiggling like crazy her skirt rose up higher by itself. Stretchy had so much play her labium could be seen through her thigh gap. No undies! That train was DAAAAAMNtrak! Even with a few girls objecting to Monet not one spoke out calling her a tramp. Not that it would have bothered her. Group visuals decided to let her prance alone the rest of the way to the main school building. At the very last second Buchannan made a sprint to open the door for her.

“After you, my pet.”

“WOO WOO not WOOF WOOF! Get a life Bucky.” She pelted his forehead with her palm then bumped hips with him before entering. Letting her take the stairs up first everyone got their best look yet at her sweet ass, clam and butt pucker. The janitors were going to have to mop up the drool. Bitch was fucking crazy hot! Mostly crazy! The flood of students nudged past the awestruck squad and laughed at them. Lovesick puppies! They were the pets!

“You guys are idiots! Quit lusting it’s a sin.”

“Bite me, Goth Girl!” Buchannan sneered at Phebe Pierce the resident all in black cutie. “As if you aren’t lusting after Eli. Funny how he’s walking with Holly.”

“Whatever! If Eli likes Holly, I’ll survive. I’m not here for him or anyone else. Well, God, but you know what I mean. I need to get to class.” She pushed around him, her perky breasts rubbing along his arm in the process. While not interested in Bucky Walsh the sensitivity had her eyes flaring up. That brush with destiny had him thinking. She did have a pretty nice body. Grrr! Testosterone!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.