How I Became a Life-long Sub - Cover

How I Became a Life-long Sub

Copyright© 2022 by Meteoguy

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a series of sub stories, starting with the main character as a youth. I'm thinking that there will be a lot of chapters. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do writing them!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cuckold   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

I should have been freaked out by what happened to me at the park. Lying on my bed that evening, I relived the swarming and abuse that I took from Scott and his mini gang. I had every reason to be traumatized by what they did to me. So, why was my cock stirring as I thought about their total disregard for my welfare, taking turns fucking my mouth and throat? And the pissing ... what the fuck possessed them to do that? My throat was still a bit sore after the marathon deepthroating. But other than that, I was fine and after taking care of my hard-on again, I drifted off to sleep.

I went to school the next day and after eating my lunch, I headed outside to walk around the school grounds. Rounding a corner of the gym, I ran into Scott and his tagalongs.

“Hey Jordan, how’s your throat, you little shit? Sure hope you learned your lesson. Keep your fucking hands off Tamara. And don’t even think about telling anyone what we did to you.”

His parting shot was a punch to my arm that hurt like hell. Then they sauntered off to look for other victims to bully.

After school, I walked outside heading towards home when I was intercepted by Scott.

“Jordan follow me, I’ve got something I want to talk to you about.”

I somewhat reluctantly fell in behind him, wondering what he had in mind. In a few minutes we were close to the stands by the rugby field. He kept going until we were well underneath the grandstand, out of view of any other people.

“Hey sorry about lunch. man. I gotta keep up my reputation ya’ know. I kinda like you, even though you’re a bit of a dweeb.”

Now he pulled his zipper down and out popped his semi-hard cock. “I got this little problem again that I want you to take care of. I’m so fuckin horny thinking about you sucking it. Tamara will do it but only the tip and then she gags.”

Without my consent, he shoved it into my mouth. Soon after, when it reached full size, he grabbed my head and pushed it all the way in. He was now in a frenzy, moving his very hard cock back and forth until in a couple of minutes he came so far down my throat that I didn’t even taste it, as I gulped it down.

“That was great. Maybe after a few more sessions, I’ll treat you better around school.”

Every couple of days he would take me aside at lunch break and whisper to me. “After school, I gotta get off.” And I always showed up and took his abuse, a bit upset that he didn’t give a shit how I felt about it but I always loved the feel of his cock sliding in and out. Also I must admit, I had started to really enjoy the taste of his cum.

A week or so later, there was a rugby game after school. I sat with a few friends and watched the action, noticing that Scott was one of the star players. With wild abandon he would break tackles, run down the field and score tries with ease. At the end of the game, while everyone was leaving, he caught up and pulled me aside.

“I need to cum real bad, Jordan. I’ll meet you there in a few minutes.”

When I got there he had already stripped off his rugby shorts and underpants.

I leaned back against a post as he approached, his cock rapidly swelling. He jammed his cock in and pushed back and forth for a while, then did something different. He moved up a little.

“Lick my balls, Jordan. Saw it in a porn movie, want to try it. Okay, take them into your mouth, one by one. Yeah, that feels good, keep it up.”

He hadn’t showered yet so he had a very strong smell of sweat that sort of turned me on. Now he moved up a bit more.

“Okay, lick my ass, yeah right in the hole, that’s it. Now go deeper.”

It was gross, as he wasn’t that clean. His ass smelled almost as strong as his sweat. But I kept licking it, my tongue penetrating inside, as he moaned with pleasure. I had a thought, this must be where the term brownnosing comes from.

After I few minutes, he moved down and forced his cock back into my mouth. Soon after he erupted and I swallowed it all.

A week went by, without any more demands from Scott. I was wondering if that was the end of it, but I was wrong.

“Jordan, I need to get off again. You know the place.”

I met him shortly after. What the fuck, Tamara was there by his side.

“Hi Tamara, I’m surprised to see you here.”

“Hey Jordan, Scott has been telling me about your talents. I wanted to see for myself.”

“She was sucking me the other day, and without thinking I said ‘Jordan is a lot better cocksucker than you.’ Must have been the two beers I’d just drunk.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.