Wendy Big Black Cock - Cover

Wendy Big Black Cock

by wendyk52

Copyright© 2022 by wendyk52

Fantasy Sex Story: My name is Wendy. I am a mature woman fuck machine when it comes to young cocks. Even better yet a big black cock.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   .

My husband Jim and I decided to take a trip to Jamacia. I was glad for a change in scenery. First couple of days we lounged on the beach. I was really enjoying the view with all these young black men wearing thongs on the beach. I swear, everyone seemed to have huge cocks.

My name is Wendy. I am a mature woman fuck machine when it comes to young cocks. Even better yet a big black cock. Something about the contrast of a black cock and my fair skin is a huge turn on. Sitting on the beach watching these fine specimens was making my pussy ache for their cock. But having Jim with me 24 7 I knew it wasn’t going to happen.

Jim and I booked a private boat 4-hour boat cruise. Drinks and food were included. We got to the yacht, and it was a 3 man crew of 3 Jamaican good looking, hung men. My god, their bodies were toned. I wanted to lick the sweet off their bodies. I guess I would have to just fantasize about them.

Jim wasted no time stuffing his face with food and booze. Twenty minutes into the trip, Jim was throwing up off the side of the boat. Jim was seasick. We decided to pull into a little port and Jim would take a cab back to the hotel and I would finish off on the cruise by myself.

As we headed off to sea, I asked Adio if it was okay to tan naked on the boat. Adio said, “You do what you want. Today it’s your boat.”

Adio watched me as I removed my top and bottoms of my swimsuit. I was sure I saw that big cock twitch in his little thong. “Miss Wendy, can I get you anything?”

“Yes Adio, can you bring me a gin and tonic and some more shrimp please?”

Adio headed off to the gulley. He returned with my drink and said, “Jaden will be up with the shrimp in a few minutes.”

Jaden arrived with my shrimp just as I was slugging down the last of my gin and tonic. Damn, I was hot, thirsty and horny.

“Hear you go Ms Wendy. Anything else you need?”

“Can you have Adio make me another drink please?”

“Yes Ms Wendy, right away.”

As I waited for my drink, I took an ice cube out of my glass and ran it over my stomach and breasts to cool off. Going across my nipples they got hard and excited. Adio surprised me as he was standing next to me with my drink and was watching me playing with the ice.

“Here is your drink Ms Wendy. Anything else?”

“Yes Adio, you said this is my boat and I can do what I want. I am feeling a bit lonely sitting here by myself and the only one naked. I want the 3 of you to be naked too. It would be less embarrassing for me.”

“No problem Ms Wendy. I will tell the rest of the crew and be right back.”

Adio came back with his big cock swinging back and forth. Christ, it had to be 8” just hanging there. I can’t imagine how big he was when hard! “Does this make Ms Wendy happier?” Adio asked.

“Yes it does. Sit down next to me. How old are you Adio?”

“I am 19. My brother Jaden, he is 17. My brother Winston who is driving the boat is 21.”

The thought of fucking these brothers was getting my pussy wet. I had a plan. I handed Adio some suntan lotion and said, “Adio, could you please put lotion on me?”

Adio took the lotion and started on my legs. I spread my legs to give him a view of my wet pussy. Adio’s fingers grazed across my pussy sending a tingle throughout my body. He then moved up and did my arms. He seemed to hesitate but started to do my torso. I waited in agony waiting for him to do my tits. Finally, he started on my tits. My nipples were hard and every time his fingers touched my nipples it sent a shock waves to my pussy.

I opened my eyes and looked over at him. Looking me right in the eyes was an 11-inch hard cock. The veins were popping out its side. It looked angry and needed attention.

“Oh, poor Adio, I think you need some attention.” I said as I reached for his cock and stroked it a few times before taking it into my mouth.

“Oh Ms Wendy. That feels so good. Please don’t stop.”

I pride myself on my oral skills. I slid all his 11-inches down my throat. I fondled his balls as I took him deep. As I was doing this we heard, “What the fuck!”

Here came Jaden from the gully. His cock was almost as long as Adio. But his looked a lot thicker.

I popped Adio’s cock out of my mouth and said, “Get over here. I can suck two cocks.”

I stroked Adio’s cock while I sucked and stroked Jaden’s cock until he was hard. Fuck, his cock was so thick I was getting lock jaw. I switched back and forth sucking their cocks. I couldn’t take it anymore. I needed to be fucked.

“Jaden, get behind me and fuck me.” I ordered him.

I was on my hands and knees sucking Adio’s cock when Jaden entered me. Oh my god, I had never been stretched so much in my entire life. My pussy felt so full. Jorden was still young and was overzealous and started to fuck me hard and fast right away. I didn’t mind it at all.

Adio started to groan loudly as I heard the motors shut off and the anchor being dropped.

“Oh Ms Wendy, I am going to cum. I am so close. Aaaaa, aaaah aaaaaaah” He said as he filled my mouth with his hot white cum. I took his cock out of my mouth and stoked it a bit more shooting more cum out hitting my face. The rest of his cum was on my hand. I smeared it onto his massive cock enjoying the white on black color.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.