Apache Puma - Cover

Apache Puma

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 10: Fire Woman

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 10: Fire Woman - Stacy Puma was born Apache, mixed with African American. Bold, beautiful, ferocious, uncaring what others thought of her. Troubles holding jobs led her to cam shows. Breaking rules objecting to her exploits sent her out on her own. Public displays her meal ticket she dared herself to do the impossible. Oh, did the money roll in. BANK BABY! Making a name for herself there was nothing she would deny her viewers. The darker the challenge the hornier she got. Pay up bitches!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   White Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

apache-puma-ch-10-puma-strips-gif.gif

Freshly showered for work Griffin Puma began parading in nothing but his wrapped towel. Swigging a beer, he had resting on his bedroom dresser he checked out his damp musculature in an attached mirror. Patting his belly, he knew he needed to start working out better. His abs well less than a six pack these days. Yet not quite a pony keg either. With Bree at work, he had freedom to do as he pleased. Namely watch porn on TV or accept unwanted cell texts from old girlfriends. Eying his cell he did resort to checking for new messages. Sure enough, he had a few.

Reading Bree’s texts first he had to chuckle. She had written, “I can’t believe we fucked in the front yard. God, I love you. I still have goosebumps.” then leading into, “Why did you let me make out with Stacy and go as far as we did? That was so wrong.”

Huffing over that fact Griffin took another swig of his beer as if temporarily drowning his sorrows. It was a pretty lowdown thing to do, but again so was fucking his sister recently. A wild streak in the Apache brave he was always up there on ego. Her final text made him nervous. “Is it so wrong that I liked it?”

He frowned knowing the effect his sister had on everyone. She relentlessly took what she wanted, never letting up until succeeding and creating tension. Something both siblings shared in common. Ego, pride, and bullheadedness. The sad part of it all being that Griffin himself had been asking the same question. Was it so wrong that he loved fucking his sister? That he wanted to again.

How many times had he suggested to Bree that she be with a woman for his pleasure? How many times had she refused saying she wasn’t bi-sexual? Then, look at her reaction now? Stacy Puma had converted her just that fast. Which made Griffin curious.

“I wonder if I could get Bree and Pepper together?” Shaking off his nonsense, he drained his beer bottle dry then set out to get dressed. Underwear, socks, uniform pants, he stops there to look at his cell again. This time he reads the texts from Pepper Little Beaver aka Hairy Beaver for obvious reasons.

“Please call me Griffin. I need you. Badly!” which led into, “Did Stacy tell you about being raped by Roland and his Mafia?”

Griffin froze suddenly over the comment, “What the hell? Stacy never mentioned that. But again, she worships Roland, our Godfather. Why would Pepper refer to him in anything that has to do with rape? That’s low!” He started to dial Pepper then paused. There was a faster answer without getting caught talking to his Ex. Or giving her any false hopes.

Quickly finishing his getting dressed Griffin headed out the side door to his house. Turning left he climbs the staircase at the back of his garage. Entering the attic apartment of his sister Stacy, he found her passed out on her bed. Naked as always, face down on her beaver pelt blanket. In silence he stared at her overly inviting ass. Griffin started to kick the bed and wake her up but chose to just look down upon her beautiful backside. Immediate erection! Finally, the aggression of the text took over. He used his shoe on the foot of the mattress and bellowed.

“Wake the fuck up.”

The hellcat stirred incoherently at first looking up with a weary sneer through her raven bangs. “You have got to stop waking me like that.” She groaned, “What already?”

“What’s this shit about you being raped by Roland?”

“It wasn’t, well, it kinda was. But I loved it so it doesn’t count. Besides he made me a fortune. Speaking of which I have rent money.” She rolled over onto her back to look up at him while stretching. Her breasts bouncing about, nipples peaking toward the ceiling at the chill in the lair. Even her legs went wide offering him a shot directly up her pink wigwam.

“Rent money?”

“Yeah! I decided to go to an ATM the other night. Seeing as you didn’t have time to take me to the bank.”

“When you and Bree went streaking?”

“That was so funny. Her lily-white ass wiggling down the street like a ghost.” She giggled.

Griffin had issues with that and posed his palms out in front of him. Now was probably the time to hash that out over Bree risking her career, but he opted to wave that off for now. “What the hell was that earlier in the yard? You and Bree got a thing going behind my back?”

“Obviously not, seeing as we chowed out in front of you. In case you didn’t notice she kissed me, not the other way around. Well, until I liked it that is. Things were kind of blurry after that. Does it even fucking matter? Look at what you and I did. Get over it!”

“We have one fucked up family.”

“Hey! We were doing fine until you took me the other day. So, don’t give me any shit about our Godfather raping me. You beat him to the punch Griffindork.”

Griffin shook his head as she stood up and wiggles across the attic to a fake fur coat she had hanging on a rod. It was her hiding place. Digging into the pocket she peeled out a grand in hundred-dollar bills. Holding it out to him he slowly calmed his nerves and accepted the money.

“Thanks! So, why were you even up in Iron Wolf?”

“Needed to put on a show for my fans. Doesn’t get much better than a bar free for all. Well, to those in the bar. Not the online jerks.”

“Your boyfriend take you up there?”

“He’s not my boyfriend. I just fuck him.”

“It looked to me like he thinks you’re an item.”

“His problem. I don’t date Irish Guys.”

Griffin frowned rolling his eyes, “You don’t date anybody. You just fuck and make them fall for you.”

“Like you? Falling for me?”

“Shut the fuck up.”

“Make me.” She moves closer and grabs his dick tight enough to make him cringe.

“I don’t have time for this shit. I’ll be late for work.”

“You know you want this tight, Apache sister’s sweet ass.”

“Knock it off. We’re not having sex. Ever again!”

“Your loss Pussy.”

She let go of him, turning with a deafening sigh while strutting back to bed. Throwing herself face down on the mattress as he had found her moments before. Only this time she raises the bar, her hips that is. so that her ass poses for him to drool over. She knew he would look, go speechless and stop cold in his tracks. Rub the back of his neck. Sneer at her. He did all of the above. Adding one more entry to her crystal ball theory. Griffin left with his money. Hearing the door slam Stacy blew the hair from her eyes and lowered her hips.

“Where’s the fire?” Between her legs! Tempted to masturbate she yawned and drifted off instead. Sleeping another three hours Stacy Puma woke up and climbed out of bed. Prancing about she decided to remove her rolling clothing rack salvaged from an out of business clothing outlet to reveal the upstairs front doors to the attic. Double doors which she rarely used. With only one small window upstairs it got really stuffy. With her back door open the breeze was minimal. With the double doors propped outward she had air conditioning. The natural way. Of course, anyone on the street could look up inside and see her strutting about nude. Just the way she liked it. World meet Puma! Puma greets world!

Lighting up her daily cigarette she stood on the opened threshold pretty as she please, waving at every car that checked her out. Turning for some and slapping her ass. Even going so far as to Twerk for those that literally stopped on the street to watch her. Stacy Puma had zero morals.

Casting her cigarette butt out into the gravel Stacy decided to head down and take a shower. As cold as the water was, she enjoyed it. The plumbing that Griffin had rigged left little to be desired concerning hot water. Sure, she could go inside and bathe but where was the fun in that? Puma loved her own little world.

Using a bowl to carry water upstairs she walked across the attic and sat down in the open doorway. From there she wets her legs and lathers them, offering a free show of her shaving her long legs. Traffic did indeed pause. Most of the neighborhood men knew of her generosity and even though most never approached her they did indeed seek her out when she was gracious.

Finishing up by fine tuning her arrowhead pubes she stood up to cast the dirty water over the side. Not many viewers at that point. Although just as she began to close up she heard the sound of a larger vehicle.

“Hmm. Not garbage day. UPS? Sounds too big for the Mailman.” Driving slowly down the street a small fire truck appeared from the blindside beyond Griffin’s house. Coming into view she squints to see three fire fighters looking her direction. Then, recognizing a familiar face.

“Miguel?” The Hispanic man that had helped her at the Cafe was riding alongside it. Waving up at her he jumped off the side to sprint up her drive. The fire truck stopping at the end of the drive to block any entry.

“I thought that was you.” Miguel called up to her, “I drove by with a friend of mine that dropped me at the station down the street. I am volunteering there now and told my friends here about you.”

“Trying to get this cat out of a tree?” She giggled.

“You should go for a ride with us. Bring your laptop.”

“How would I get Wi-Fi?” He gnashed his teeth. She had a point.

“We can go somewhere that picks it up. Do a show from the truck? Hot Senorita putting out the fires that she starts.” He laughed.

Puckering at the thought she nods, “Give me a few, I’ll be right down.” While waiting for Puma, Miguel raced back to his fellow Firemen. Climbing up alongside the driver’s door he ducks his head in.

“She’s coming along with us. We need to go somewhere we can get Wi-Fi. Trust me Amigo, the show will be excelente.”

Driver Pedro Gomez grinned from ear to ear. His partner Alonzo Salvatore contemplating where they should go for Wi-Fi. Together they hatched out a plan. Seeing Stacy with her backpack shuffling toward them all three men dropped their jaw. The only thing Stacy Puma was wearing were knee high socks and tennis shoes. Reaching them Miguel holds his hand down to claim her bag. Passing it through to Alonzo. He then attempted to assist Stacy up into the interior. She chose not to. “I want to ride shotgun and let the world see.”

Pedro disagreed immediately, “Denada! We will get into trouble.”

“Then hand me my bag. No fun, I’m done.” Stacy plants her hands on her hips defiantly. Groaning Pedro looks to Miguel with a shrug.

“How about a Fireman’s jacket? And a hat.” Miguel posed a compromise toward her.

“Hat only.” She countered.

Pedro rolls his eyes, “Ay carambe”

“Let’s resolve this people. I don’t have a lot of light left. That and my brother’s fiancée should be home any minute.”

Pedro hissed with regret then motioned her aboard. Climbing up next to Miguel the Puma licked him on the cheek, then leaning through the window to do the same to Pedro. The men chuckled at her carefree attitude.

Handing her a helmet Alonzo assisted her with the chin strap. Once snug she began howling like a siren.

“Awwwwwooooooo! Awwwwwwooooo! Let’s jet. FOUR TO THE FLOOR!” Pedro puts the firetruck in gear, and they drove through the neighborhood until they reached an intersection. Neighbors certainly noticed a hot young lady passenger riding proud with her backside twerking lightly for passing cars. This was a very big risk. The Puma was far from shy.

Pedro and Alonzo kept their eyes open for any Police intervention that might cost them their jobs. This was breaking every rule in the book. Should their Fire Chief catch wind they would need the hoses. They definitely would be fired. Avoiding a grade school, they switched streets and maintained a bit of strategic travel plans. Miguel would use his body to blanket her when it became necessary. She allowed it for the sake of kids seeing her nude.

Pedro chose to drive them into a large park with a lake. It was at least shrouded in trees and would be open for whatever she might decide to do. There were people fishing along the banks of this manmade lake they wove around. On the way by she would wave at each and every guy. Old. Younger. Women. Men. All merely chuckled at her sexually thrilling bravado.

“Clearing up ahead. Let’s park and take some cell video. You can download it later to let your peeps see.” Alonzo chimed in.

Miguel had a brainstorm suddenly, “You know what? You need a website. People can buy your videos when you got no internet.”

Stacy pondered the option, “I like that. But I’m not that smart.”

“We will look for someone who can do that for you.” Alonzo parked and shut the engine off. Hopping down into the grass Stacy danced about without a care in the world. She was happy. Three separate cells began recording her moves. She wasn’t even sure what to do at the moment. She needed inspiration. After pacing about for five minutes she calls it with a slashing motion at her throat. Walking over to the three Amigos she took her helmet off.

“I’m not feeling this. Without my viewers daring me, I’m just not into it. I need my chatroom.” Pedro nods understanding her predicament. Sadly, there was no real options concerning Wi-Fi connection. He fidgeted looking to his friends for ideas.

“We can do a cat up a tree scenario.” Alonzo suggests.

Pondering the idea knowing her last name was a big cat she looked around the park for an available tree, finding a cluster of ornate cottonwood trees with golden leaves. She studied them worried that the lowest branch that could hold her was fairly high up. She wasn’t into climbing up there nude and roughing up her beautiful flesh with bruises and scrapes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.