27 November 2009 - Cover

27 November 2009

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Dan and Linda Chandler meet up with Harry and Amy Bolton, from Kingston on Amy’s birthday. Who wants to live out their most secret fantasies the most, Harry, or Amy?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Amy stood, straddling Dan’s thighs, his hands becoming her seat. “I want to taste your cum so bad, but your first load I need fucked into my pussy.”

“Whenever you like.” He kissed her, then sucked on her nipples.

“How many times do you think you can cum tonight?”

“Maybe three.”

“Hmm, two fucks and a blow job,” she smiled. “I want the privacy of our hotel room to fuck, but also the ecitement of people seeing us. Will you fuck me here, now, in public?”

Amy turned her upper body to look at Harry. He had Linda on her back and was between her legs, licking and fingering her pussy. Dan turned her to him, kissing her and sucking on her nipples.

Dan had Amy stand, boldly opened her dress, and slipped it from her shoulders. “You are very beautiful.”

He let her stand a moment, displaying her naked body to those who might be looking. He laid her on her back, kneeling and leaning to sample her pussy. She was so highly aroused her pussy was leaking juices. He licked and fingered her, a very pleasent taste, then a swath on each nipple was licked off. She brought his head to her, her ears deaf to the loud and nearby conversations. She kissed him passionately, tasting her juices on his lips.

“Do you ever make yourself cum and lick your juices from your fingers?”

“Yes, I could do that for you!”

“I bet you’re beautiful touching you pussy, your breasts.”

“Fuck, Dan, you’re getting me so fucking aroused and horny for you!”

Dan moved more between her legs, spreading them again. He kept his leaking cock out of her reach. It would only take light touching or sucking to make him cum.

Harry looked at his wife, the pleasurable smile on her face as Dan licked and fingered her pussy. Harry had to stop Linda sucking on his cock, or he’d cum.

Amy’s pussy was so wet, that he thought she’d already cum. He liked her different flavour and continued their enjoyment. Her body would react to his tongue stimulating her clit. He held his head, pressing her legs to the side of his head. A moment later, she released a soulful-sounding cum.

Harry looked over from Linda’s pussy, at the sound of another man making his wife cum. Dan licked up her fresh essence, then she motioned him up her body, offering his lips each nipple, then kissed him passionately.

“Mmm, I love how you eat pussy, now let me expereince how good a fuck you are!”

Legs spread wide she guided the head of his hard seven inches past her lips. He thrust lightly, his cock going deeper. As they embraced and he began fucking Amy, Dan heard the distinctive sound of Linda cumming. He smiled his approval, but Amy had to look at the reaction of her husband making another woman cum.

The overhead light would be momentarily blocked as customers would watch them fucking.

“It is rather erotic to have people watching us fuck.”

“I’m glad you like it.”

Dan caught movement out of his eye, noticing Harry now between Linda’s legs. He saw her legs bent, guiding his hard cock into her.

“Are you okay seeing Harry fucking Linda?”

“I guess so. It’s one thing to fantasize about him or me with another lover, and different to see it for real.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.