27 November 2009 - Cover

27 November 2009

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Dan and Linda Chandler meet up with Harry and Amy Bolton, from Kingston on Amy’s birthday. Who wants to live out their most secret fantasies the most, Harry, or Amy?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Dan held Amy’s dress for her to slip on. She barely tied it in front, her breasts ready to be revealed. She gave him a thank you kiss. Harry helped Linda with her dress, and they kissed.

Linda went to Amy, taking her in her arms. “I want those who have been watching us fuck, to know that we also like sex with women.” She gave her a series of kisses, her hand revealing and feeling her right tit. Amy did the same to Linda with kisses and a hand forming on her bare breast.

The guys put away their cocks, the girls gathering their purses, then holding hands, walked through the lounge and out the door.

On the short elevator ride, Amy kissed Dan and Linda. “I want you both so bad.”

“That’s good to hear. Dan will fuck you doggy as you lick my pussy. Harry can fuck me as I lick yours.”

Harry held Linda’s hand, leading them to their hotel room. They entered the room, Dan and Linda noting the two queen-sized beds.

“Linda, you can use the bathroom if you want to freshen up. I want my pussy fresh for you.”

“Thank you, I will.”

“Dan and Linda I have rye and ginger ale if you’d like a drink.”

“Honey, make mine a double,” Amy said, kissing him.

Dan poured a drink for Linda and only diet pop for himself. “I have to drive us home later,” he defended his choice of drink.

“You take this drinking and driving stuff seriously,” Harry commented.

“I used to investigate vehicle accidents in the Forces. The odd one did involve the serviceperson being impaired. I learnt my lesson about thirty years ago. I was the best man at a friend’s wedding. It was a free bar, and I was plastered in the reception line. After the reception, I drove my old Volkswagen beetle to downtown Toronto, where we partied even more. I woke up the next morning in bed, not knowing how I drove home. If I ever went to a bar or club, two was my limit unless I was taking a cab home.”


They were interrupted by the appearance of Linda and Amy holding hands. Amy took a good swig of her drink and kissed Dan, then Harry.

“Not sure what to do?”

“Yes, I’ve never been with a woman, have you?”

“Yes, many times, each and everyone very beautiful.”

“You begin, I don’t know how.”

“Amy, you are avery beautiful, desireable woman. There is no right or wrong way, just pleasing the other. Let’s pretend there are no husbands, just two women attracted to the other.”

“Don’t take too long, we have more fucking to do,” Harry said, watching them embrace.

Amy untied Linda’s dress, slipping it from her shoulders and letting it fall to the floor. Dan and Harry sat on the side of the bed as Linda untied Amy’s dress, letting it fall.

“I feel so nervous and I haven’t even touched you,” Amy said.

“It still excites me to make love with a woman.”

They stepped closer, forearms on the others. Linda touched her nipples to Amy’s then Amy moved closer, their breasts flattening. Amy tilted her head hesitantly, giving Linda a light kiss. More kisses were shared along with a soft caress of the other’s breast.

“This in one of my secret desires, Harry, to make love with a woman.”

“You won’t see me stopping you! I love you!”

“Love me as you’d want to be loved,” Linda said softly.

Linda let her be guided onto the bed, Amy lightly covering her upper body. They shared soft kisses on a neck, then suckling on a nipple.

“There is something about two hot looking chicks making out! It makes my cock rock hard and want to escape my pants,” Harry commented, watching his wife.

“Yes, two beautiful women together gets arise out of me too,” Dan agreed.

Amy kissed her way down Linda’s flat stomach to her fleshy mound. Linda was highly aroused, leaking juices. Amy settled between her spread legs. Linda watched her take the first tentative licks of her pussy.

“It’s just like tasting your juices after making yourself cum,” he said, urging her on.

“I’d do that for you, make myself cum.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.