28 November 2009 - Cover

28 November 2009

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - On this day, Dan and Linda Chandler return to the Convention Center and continue their sexy fun with Harry and Amy. Karen and Tina join them to add to the experience and have their own sexy fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Valerie sat comfortably on Harry’s legs, her relaxed pose revealing her bare pussy as she sipped her drink. Linda was using Matt’s leg as her seat, his hand high on her inner thigh, inches from her pussy.

Harry watched Matt fingering Linda’s pussy, as Matt watched Harry’s fingers inside Valerie. Linda’s body reacted to Matt massaging her clit. They were now kissing passionately, her mouth moving to his exploring tongue. Harry and Valerie were kissing, her hand guiding his to her tit. He swept the material aside, revealing her full globe.

Valerie moved from Harry’s leg to lay on the bench seat. He turned, facing her and untied her dress. She held out her arms, welcoming him on top of her. Her right leg captured him as they kissed, and a slight press, saying she was ready.

As Linda and Matt kissed, he untied her dress, exposing her front. She welcomed his hand between her legs, exploring her pussy. Harry could hear her moaning her pleasure as Matt aroused her even more.

Valerie sat up, releasing Harry’s cock from his pants, and leaning began sucking. Linda followed her, now sucking on Matt’s cock.

Valerie saw Linda’s pussy with Matt fingering her. She couldn’t resist and moved slightly, moving his hand and licking her pussy. Linda didn’t know that Valerie was licking her, but Harry and Matt sure knew.

Matt had the girls lay head to head, then he and Harry mounted the other’s wife and began licking her pussy. Knees bent, the girls held her lover’s head in place as their fingers and tongue explored them.

Linda and Valerie were highly aroused by their new lovers. Matt brought Linda to a sensual-sounding cum, and then Harry let them hear Valerie’s beautiful reply.

The guys lay between their lover’s legs, a hand guiding their cock home. Harry couldn’t believe his luck able to fuck Valerie. Linda could hardly wait to tell Dan that first, she had Harry fuck her, then Chad, then Matt a while later. She accepted his hard cock and his steady, deep thrusts.

The girls were doing almost everything the same. Kisses followed a mouth guided to suck on each nipple. Valerie had Harry pull out, and she went to her hands and knees. Matt did the same to Linda and the girls now faced each other, feeling their fucker’s cock re-enter them.

Matt and Harry shared stares as they fucked the other’s wife. They gave the other a chauvinistic high five along with an extra deep thrust.

Valerie looked at Linda a hand to the back of her neck drew her closer. “I hope you don’t mind. I also like being with women.” She leaned closer and kissed her.

Linda could feel Valerie’s lips pressing more from Harry’s thrusts. She let Valerie think it was her first experience with a woman.

“After our husbands fuck us, please don’t leave. I’d like to lick Matt’s cum from your pussy, and hopefully you’ll lick Harry’s from mine. Then, we can give the others husband a blow job. I always swallow.”

“I can try to lick your pussy.”


“Harry, I enjoy us fucking doggy, but I want to see the expression on your face when you cum in me,” Valerie said, motioning him to pull out.

“I’d like to see your look too,” Linda said, having Matt pull out.

The guys settled between their lover’s legs, hard cocks reintroduced to yearning pussies. Heels went to hips taking their cocks deeper. Harry could feel Valerie flexing her pussy muscles around his cock, heightening his experience. Linda did the same to Matt, adding to his pleasure.

Harry held off once, but not a second time as Valerie smiled at his expression of pleasure, grunting his cum into her. “That’s it, my beautiful fucker, give it to me! Give me all your cum!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.