28 November 2009 - Cover

28 November 2009

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Dan and Linda Chandler return to the Convention Center and continue their sexy fun with Harry and Amy. Karen and Tina join them to add to the experience and have their own sexy fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Harry and Linda had been watching Amy dancing with her stud. She commented, seeing them kiss, his hand inside her dress to feel her tit, and her hand rubbing his cock.

“You like watching Amy, his hand feeling her tit and them kissing.”

“I doesn’t help that you’re rubbing my cock through my pants and I’m fingering your pussy.”

“I wonder if that same ploy would work for me to find a fucker.”

“You won’t know, if you don’t try.”

“I think I will. Thank you for doing this with me as your slut wife,” she said, taking several coins from her purse.

“You’re welcome.”

Lina kissed him, and she adjusted the opening of her dress lower. He and others watched her walk to the jukebox. The same neon glow reflected on her breasts as it did on Amy. She looked over the song titles to choose from, then felt a person close to her.

“Quite a selection of songs, isn’t there?” Linda looked over to see a woman about her age, height, and shape.

“Yes, there is.” She felt a closeness as another figure stood by her left side. She looked to see a man, smiling, his eyes taking in her very deep cleavage.

“That woman sitting over there seemed to have sucess choosing Sexual Healing. My husband and I liked watching him seduce her as they dance. How they kissed, his hand insdie her dress to feel her tit.”

“Then she invited his hand between her legs,” the man added.

“Is that your husband with you?” She asked.

“Yes it is.”

“Call him to joins us, I’m sure we have much in common.” Linda turned to Harry, quickly motioning him to her with her hand.

“I love your dress, very flattering of your very nice figure,” the woman said, feeling the fabric by her breast.

“Yes, thank you. I see your dress is very similar to mine,” Linda remarked of her low-cut, short dress.

“Thank you. My husband loves to show off my figure to men, and appreciative women, hense, the very skimpy dress. I love thong bikinis. I can show my bare ass and it’s legal and in fashion.”

“Would you mind several songs, our treat?” She asked.

“I guess not.”

“I’m Valerie, and this is my husband, Matt.”

“Hi, we’re Linda and Harry.” The men exchanged handshakes.

“How about, I Want Your Sex, by George Michael, then Sexual healing again,” Valerie suggested.

“Sounds good to us.”

“And to make things alittle more interesting, let’s swap husbands. You can do anything you like with Matt, that you can get away with in here.”

“That other woman took her stud to her table and he fucked her as his husband watched,” Matt commented.

They didn’t know they were talking about Amy and Dan.


Valerie dropped the quarters in the jukebox, then took Harry’s hand. Linda looked at Matt, taking fleeting glances at his crotch. Valerie did the same to Harry, pleased with what she saw.

The song began, others joining them on the floor. The women showed their sultry moves to their new partner. Breasts would strain against the material, trying to escape their enclosure.

Everyone would sing the chorus, I want your sex

I want you

I want your sex.

Valerie and Linda did a series of hip bumps, laughing as they did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.