28 November 2009 - Cover

28 November 2009

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - On this day, Dan and Linda Chandler return to the Convention Center and continue their sexy fun with Harry and Amy. Karen and Tina join them to add to the experience and have their own sexy fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

The DJ had begun his long night of playing a good, modern range of music along with many requests. Dan and Amy walked hand in hand, watching the nightly ritual of men trying to score a fuck, and women flaunting their revealing assets on the dance floor, possibly accepting one.

“You think Karen would be able to tell if I gave you a blow job or fuck, if we don’t find you a willing woman?”

“She’d be able to smell my cum on your breath or from your pussy.”

Dan and Amy walked hand in hand around the outer area, clear of tables. She’d smile and grip his hand as his eyes took in her firm breasts barely contained in her sexy dress.

It was natural for people to look at her, especially the men. Several women pointed towards Dan, at first, believing it was the actor, Tom Hanks. They stood against the wall near the bar, watching those on the dance floor. Amy tapped his arm to get his attention. She pointed to a partially hidden table, where the woman’s head actions proved she was giving a guy a blow job.

Amy stood in front of him, inviting his arm around her, accepting the gentle caress of her tit. Her right hand went behind, teasingly rubbing his cock.

They continued their stroll, going past several more tables. They paused as a waitress with a tray full of fresh drinks went by. A man sitting with a woman nudged her, asked a question, and she nodded.

“You two appear to be looking for a table. It’s getting quite crowded in here tonight. You’re more than welcome to join us,” a man offered.

Amy took a quick look at the woman, her revealing breasts above the tabletop. She smiled at the man, then looked at Dan. “We’ll never find a table.”

“Pleaes join us,” the woman asked, motioning to the space beside her on the bench seat.

“Thank you, for the offer, we will join you,” Amy smiled.

The man stood, Amy’s eyes trying to judge the size of the bulge in his pants.

“Hi, I’m Mark, and my wife, Emily,” he said, offering his hand.

“Hi, Mark, I’m Dan, and this is my wife, Amy.” Handshakes were exchanged, and Emily motioned Amy to sit with her.

“I like your dress,” Amy said of her side profile.

“You’ve got to bait the trap if you want to catch an unsuspecting man with a low-cut dress with a very high slit.” Amy looked down to see the separated material revealing her slender legs.

“I don’t understand.”

“You will, hopefully in a short while,” Emily said, taking Amy’s hand.

“Dan is very proud of my slender figure and likes to show off my assets, as it were.”

“Yes, very much as it were. Where did you snag a handsome hunk like Dan? He looks very much like the Actor, Tom Hanks.” Her eyes scanned his facial features.

“Yes he does. If we had a dollar for evertime someone said that, we wouldn’t have to work,” she joked. “We met on a blind date that ended the next afternoon.”

“Sounds devilish sexy.”

“It sure was. Does Dan ever know how to fuck and made me cum three fucking times on our first date!”

“Hmm, three times, you say,” she replied, taking a sip of her drink.

“Your Mark is quite handsome too,” Amy said, looking at him and Dan talking.

“Yes, he’s my georgous hunk, and girl, can her ever fuck! We met at a mutual friend’s wedding and ended the night, the next afternoon, like you and Dan did.” She started to laugh,” We’ve spoken for only a minute and have said how good a fuck our husbands are.”

“We do seem to boast about our men to other women.”

“Especially being a good fuck. Does Dan eat pussy?”

Amy gave her an odd look for her personal question, then knew she would be Dan’s fuck. “He loves eating my pussy, before, and after we fuck.”

“He licks your pussy after he’s fucked you?” She asked in a loud whisper.

“The only time he doesn’t is when I’m on my period.”

“My, my, you are a lucky girl. Mark won’t eat mine after we fuck. Makes me tempted to try out Dan,” She looked at Amy’s surprised look. “Just wishful thinking.”


“You have a very beautiful wife in Amy,” Mark offered.

“Yes, I’m very proud of her.”

“And her figure is something else in her sexy dress.”

“I like her to have fun when she wears her sexy dress, I guess to tease the men a little.”

“She’s teasing me a lot.”

“Emily has a nice figure, from what I can see.”

“Get her up dancing and you can see all you want. Where do you work?”

“I’m retired from the Military and Metro Transit.”

“You don’t look to be in your sixties.”

“I’m not.”

“I’m still slaving away doing electronics at the University. Mind you, the fringe benefits of the female students with so many questions, makes the job worthwhile.”

“Fucking them, are you?”

“Several are quite willing and I don’t turn them away. I tell Emily about each one I’ve fucked. We don’t keep any sex secrets.”

“I can relate to that. Sex secrets almost anded my marriage and my wife’s life.”


Emily’s foot tapped Mark’s leg. He looked at her, she nodded, and he agreed.

“I like watching the teen girls and young twenties how they try to attract the boys with their sexy moves. The boys hope they don’t fall on the floor and can end up with a piece of ass at the end of the night,” Emily said.

“Yes, little has changed since we were teenagers.”

Emily was looking around the room but mainly glancing at Dan. “Look at the table several to our right.” Amy looked to see the unmistakable head movements of another woman giving a blow job. “You wouldn’t know it that you’re not supposed to have sex in here from what we’ve seen tonight. We saw a younger guy practically seduce a woman on the dance floor, then took him back to her table and he fucked her right there!”

Amy wondered if she was talking about her with Chad and Dan watching from earlier.

“There have been a lot of songs played that mention sex,” Amy mentioned.

“Yeah, like Sexual Heeling and I Want Your Sex,” Emily said. “Speaking of which, do you mind if I steal Dan for a few sexy dances? I’m know that Mark will enjoy you, dancing that is.”

“I guess you can. Just try to leave him in one piece,” she joked.

“I know exactly what piece, or pieces +of him I want,” she muttered.


Emily stood, offering her hand to Dan. “Amy said I could steal you for a few dances.” He looked at Amy, who nodded. The dance floor was crowded, causing Emily to dance closer to Dan. He did his usual, ordinary moves while she enticed him with her smile, sultry actions, and revealing dress. Her right breast came close to escaping her dress, and he thought she knew it might.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.