Tim Bodge and His XXX Adventures - Cover

Tim Bodge and His XXX Adventures

Copyright© 2022 by THodge

Chapter 17

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Tim Bodge XXX Adventures is loaded with Sci Fi, Fantasy, Alien, Group Sex, Large breasted Females, Blow jobs, Also pictures created in a Daz 3D program. It will run in Chapters at the moment. There are already 10 chapter written. I am the author of The Adventures of Tim Bodge.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Shemale   Fiction   Military   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Were animal   Dolls   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Tim sat in his seat. He just looked at the viewscreen. Sarha noticed he was merely sitting. “Tim, my previous captain, use to sit and think about the things that had transpired. Are you doing the same thing?”

“No, I’m thinking about the skirmish to come, I just hope no one gets injured, except for the pirates. Sarha, I am worried about the girls and the upcoming fight. I have never worried this much about any upcoming fight before. Why is this so different?”

“Tim, do you care for the girls? It may perhaps be you have feelings for each girl.” Sarha replied.

“I have only known them for a short time; how could I have feelings for every one of them?” Tim replied. He was still in the chair and seemed worried. He drummed his fingers on his chair’s arm. He tried to understand why this time things were so different.

“Tim, you have saved every one of them. You may think you need to protect them.” Sarha stated. She could try making it sound like a fatherly thing, but since he has had sex with three of them are ready, that would make it even worse.

“Tim, you must trust the girls. Each one wants to help you. In their own way, they feel it best to do this. You must remember if Tammy gets hurt, she’s just like you.”

Tim thought about Tammy and stopped tapping his fingers. “As far as Tammy goes, did Madlyn test Tabitha?” He turned to look towards Sarha. She was not in her usual place.

She stood next to Tabitha seat, “I just asked Madlyn, and she said No. Did you want her to?” Sarha now, glided across the floor, moved closer to Tim’s chair.

“Tell her, she might try, just to see, if there are any changes,” Tim thought about both girls have kept his balls empty and their stomachs full. Why should that have an impact on one rather than the other? If that’s the reason Tammy’s heals faster.

Pauline exited the lift and approached Tim and asked, “Tim, may I speak with you for a moment?” She was now standing next to Tim’s chair.

Tim replied, “Sure, let us move to the lounge. That way, it’s more comfortable.” When they got to the lounge, he and Pauline sat down in the comfortable chairs. Tim asked if Pauline wanted something to drink.

Tim asked Millie to bring over two drinks. Tim turned towards Pauline, “OK, what do you want to talk about?” Millie brought the drinks sat them down and left.

Pauline sat facing Tim with hands folded in her lap. “I would like to change some of the plans for tomorrow’s fight.” She rubbed her hands in a manner of apprehension. She was afraid Tim would not like her ideas.

“OK, what parts do you want to change, and why?” Asked Tim. Tim sat back in his chair sipped his drink and listened to Pauline.

“First, as soon as the other ships appear in our scanners. I would like to send the cloaked probes to those ships. Pauline remembered that each probe could hold up to thirty nano-bots and that a nano-bot could be programmed to be a high-power explosion. Slip them up to each incoming ship and attach them to the vessel.

“Second, can we send out cloaked probes with cameras attached? If we can, can we send out two probes for each ship? So, we have a probe on both sides of those ships. That way, we will be able to see if they send out dropships.”

“I think we should not allow them to leave their ships. If the dropship doors open, we can set off all probes. Also, Sarha can hack into one of their systems too. See if she can find out where they have their base of operations.” Pauline said.

“All right, I see where it would be better, but why?” Asked Tim. He was now terribly interested in Pauline’s new thoughts. She appears to have thought about the next fight and has come up with new ideas.

Quite simply, why take the risk that one of us may be injured. We do not make any distress calls. This means that only pirates are aware of their trap.” Pauline states. Tim felt better about this plan, now.

“OK, all points taken, it’s a better plan. That’s why you are the tactical officer.” Tim replied.

Pauline and Tim sat back in their chairs and felt better. Now Pauline was able to relax with the idea that she just had a better chance for a win.


After Pauline left, Tim sat in the lounge and sensed that his nano-bots were once again functioning. He called out to Sarha, saying, “Sarha, I require the presence of the girls.”

Sarah appeared beside him and asked, “Tim, which girls are you looking for? Are the individuals in question Tabitha and Tammy, or any of the clones?”

“I am indifferent. Please bring them here quickly, as I am becoming increasingly uncomfortable with these balls filling up.”

Tabitha walked in the lounge doorway and said, “Sarha said, you needed our help? Tammy is on her way. What can I do for you until she gets here?” she asked as she moved closer to his table.

“I’d like you to sit on his table and play with yourself. I want you to come twice as I sit here watching you.” He shifted his chair out from the table to make more space.

Tabitha stood next to the table, gazing at Tim. “Are your nano-bots malfunctioning?” she asked. “Would you prefer a strip show or simply strip and get on the table?” She patiently waited for a response.

“No, show.”

Tabitha started undressing and carefully placed her clothes on the next table. She positioned herself on the table, on all fours, maintaining her stance to allow Tim to have a clear view of her pussy, as her excitement began to increase, and her pussy became wet.

She turned and sat on the table, spreading her legs, and motioning for Tim to come closer. Tim shifted his chair closer. Tabitha then positioned her feet on each arm of the chair and shifted toward the table’s edge.

She positioned herself near the edge of the table, with her backside facing towards Tim’s face, bringing it to a distance of about a foot. She leaned back, supporting herself with her left elbow, while delicately tracing the contours of her cat with her right hand. As it started to glisten, her finger moved with increasing speed. Eventually, the finger slipped into the wet, warm, and glistening hole.

She rolled onto her back and groped her breasts with her left hand. While inserting another finger into her pussy. Tabitha’s body trembled as her fingers stroked quicker and deeper, pinching, and pulling on her nipples. Her ass started to rise, and her back arched further.

She gazed at Tim with a seductive expression, her eyes half closed, and playfully urged him, “Don’t just sit there, do something!”

Tim heard the door to the lounge open, so he looked up and saw Tammy entering. He motioned for her to come over, while gracefully moving his chair back.

Tabitha expressed her frustration, saying, “What about me? I’m feeling extremely aroused, and yet you’re moving away.” She continued to stimulate herself with quick movements of her fingers.

Tim returned his gaze to Tabitha and said, “This will hold you!” as he slapped her clit.

Tabitha screamed and instinctively placed both hands between her legs.

Tammy, upon witnessing Tim’s actions, stopped in her tracks and directed a question towards him, “Why did you do that?” She gazed at her sister, seeking an explanation.

“I’m the captain, now get over here, my balls need to be emptied.” He stretched his legs apart. He returned his gaze to Tabitha and said, “Continue the show.”

Tabitha glared at him with eyes as sharp as daggers, as if she could kill him with just a look. She began rubbing her pussy, not touching her clit. Soon the pain was gone, and the pleasure was back.

Tammy slipped between Tim’s legs and unfastened his pants, pulling out his cock, began sucking and licking. She opened her mouth to take the head in.

Tim placed his hands on her head and pushed her head deeper onto his lap. Sensing his member reaching the back of her throat. For some reason, he found it satisfying to prioritize his own well-being.

He took control, guiding her head to move faster and deeper onto his shaft. Not allowing her sufficient time to think. He felt his climax approaching and held her head allowing him to shoot his cum down her throat.

He moved Tammy to the side and approached Tabitha. He placed his cock into her pussy and thought, Make my cock four inches around and ten inches long. The room filled with an electrifying tension as Tabitha’s body responded to his touch. As he dove deeper into the moment, he couldn’t help but feel a rush of anticipation for the pleasure that awaited.

He firmly grasped Tabitha’s hips and thrust his cock inside her, penetrating deeply. He maintained this position, filling her with a greater amount of cum than ever before. Once finished he walked onto the bridge and took his seat.

Tammy looked up at her sister and asked, “Did Tim seen to be difference?”

Tabitha placed her hand on her stomach and expressed, “Yes, I’m relieved that we are not able to conceive. If it were possible, I would currently be anticipating the arrival of twelve kittens.” She gently rubbed her stomach.

With grace, Tabitha stepped down from the table and looked at her sister, her eyes widening in surprise. She commented, “It appears that Tim was deeply unsettled by something, given how much you resemble me. It seems like he gave you more than he gave me ... Do you need a helping hand getting up?”

“Yes, please. I feel like my stomach is too large. If this is how it feels to be pregnant, I would rather not have any kittens.” Tammy was surprised by her sister’s appearance. Then asked, “Are you alright? When he deliberately caused pain and you let out a scream.”

“Yes, I am feeling better now. Although he experienced pain at first, the discomfort gradually diminished after he inserted the pole.”

As they stood facing each other, a shared laughter filled the air. They instinctively embraced, wrapping their arms around each other’s waist, and began walking towards the bridge.


Sarha was setting up the final probes Pauline and Tim wanted. Making sure all programs were working. Sarha appeared in the lounge next to Tim. “Tim, where are you going to operate from?”

Tim looked at Sarha and thought about a room somewhere on Deck 8 that she had mentioned. “Sarha, you said you were able to control everything from a room. Am I allowed to enter that room?”

Yes, there is one control room. Yes, you can get into it. If you so desire, I will show you now.” Sarha replied.

“Thank you,” Tim said, “please show us the way.” He and Pauline stood up from their seats and followed Sarha to the lift. They took the lift to deck 8. Arrived on deck eight and turned right, three doors down, Sarha stopped. Turned to Tim, “through these doors is a large combat room, used by the former military personnel. I have had the cleaning bots working on getting it ready for you.” Tim stepped up to the doors, and they automatically opened, “Tim, they open this time because I allowed it. The next time you must place your hand on the DNA scanner.” Sarha stated.

Pauline and Tim stepped into the room. A sign hung in the middle of the room, with bold red letters, ‘Tactical Operation Center.’ This room was three times the size of the bridge. Tim could see ten stations with approximately ten display screens each fixed to the wall. There were another six stations with control panels, but only one viewscreen each. This control unit set was about ten feet back and almost a three-foot drop, away from the other units. Still back and closer to where Tim stood were three more stations. Right in front of Tim was a table with four chairs, just waiting for someone to set down in them. Each station had a number over top of the displays so that the controller could call out a number, not a name.

“Sarha, what are all those monitors doing? What kind of operations were in here?” Tim asked. He looked around with a flabbergasted look.

“Tim, what you see here, was the main battle operating system. From here, they controlled more than half the fighting forces.” Sarha replied. She was now standing next to the nearest table.

“Sarha, are the guns controlled from inside here?” Asked Tim.

“Yes, if you wish to control them manually, it will be from here,” Sarha replied.

“The lady who controlled the heavy power pulse particle beam cannons, like to work from the station on the left there. She also controlled the railgun,” Sarha said. “The one on the right was for the sixteen beam cannons for the defense grid. The second one on the right was the Mass Drivers which- launched their shells at Hyper Warp speed.”

“The stations against the wall were in control of different probes. They also controlled the fighters.”

“Sarha, could we have the girls come down here, so they may see what we will be working with?” Asked Tim.

“Tim, I have asked each girl to come down. They each will have to have a DNA scan done to enter.” Sarha replied.

Each girl scanned into the room and looked at what was in front of them. Their eyes were wide open, never having seen anything like this before. They each looked around, wondering what this place was and what are they doing here.

“Ladies, this will be your battle stations for the ship to ship fighting,” Tim replied. He looked at the girls, moving his arm towards the seats and viewscreens. “Now you have seen it. I’ll let Pauline take it from here.”

“We will not be doing any person-on-person combat tomorrow, Ladies,” Pauline said. She moved to stand in front of the girls. They were all there, even Jeanne.

“For the next hour or so, we will be in here training. Sarha will set-up different scenarios, so you get used to your stations.” Pauline said.

“Tabitha, your station will be # 12. You will be the pilot from there. Tammy, your station will be # 2. You will have control of the cloaked probes. Madlyn, your station will be # 4. You will have control over cloaked camera probes. Jeanne, your station will be # 11. You will have control over the two heavy power pulse particle beam cannons.” Pauline stated.

After an hour of practice, the girls felt that they knew what they should do, feeling good about it and tomorrow. Everyone went to the lounge for lunch. They all agreed with the proposed changes.

Both Tabitha and Madlyn sat in the lounge after a filling meal. “Tabitha, Tim would like me to do a DNA test on you. Just to see if anything has changed, Is that OK with you?” Madlyn asked.

“Sure, it’s OK with me. When do you want to do it?” Tabitha was turned to hand her plate to Millie for cleaning. Millie was now the friendliest bot around. She always was in the lounge to take care of each person coming in, getting them food or drinks.

“How about, when you leave here, you drop by.” Replied Madlyn. Getting up and heading for the doorway. She turned her head to watch Tabitha, “See you there.” She walked out the door and onto the lift.

The other girls started to stand up, going back to the various things they were doing. As they left the lounge, Millie said, “See you, ladies, at dinner time, have a good afternoon.” She went about cleaning up the lounge, waiting for the next time she was needed.


Madlyn entered the medical bay, with Jeanne right beside her. They were talking about Tabitha, coming down to be tested, “I need you to get the syringe for the blood draw ready. Also, we need to check on Jane Doe. Maybe she’s recovered from the shock.” Madlyn told Jeanne.

Jeanne was walking over to Jane Doe’s unit. Seeing Doctor Marus standing there. “Doctor, how’s the patient doing?” Moving closer to the bed, she carefully picked up Jane Doe’s arm, being careful not to move too close to her hand. Since she had seen the flames coming from those fingertips, she was shy about getting too close to the hands to avoid getting a hot hand.

“She has not moved since you and Doctor Madlyn left.” Said Doctor Marus.

Jeanne gets ready to take Jane Doe’s pulse. She lifted her hand, carefully, looked toward the hand. Saw the flames start to appear. She starts talking to the flames without thinking. “I am not going to hurt her. I just need to take her pulse, and then I’ll lay her hand back down, OK?”

Jeanne found a steady pulse with a good strong beat. She laid the hand back down, “See, I said, I wouldn’t hurt her.” She turned to write the information she just took on her chart. When she turned back to Jane Doe’s, the flames are still there. They seemed to be getting bigger and are now about an inch tall. They look exactly like fire flames of an open fire. Closes to the fingers, the bottoms are round, working up from the tops came to a point. These points are moving from side to side like they are dancing.

The flames stayed at the fingertips for a bit longer, then just disappeared. Jeanne was still just looking at the fingers when Madlyn came in. “How’s the reading this time?” Madlyn asked.

Jeanne shook her head, coming back to reality. “I was just talking to the flames, without realizing it,” She now turned to face Madlyn with a stunned look.

“Well, did they say anything?” Asked Madlyn. She had a big smile on her face but knew what it is like talking to something you know cannot talk back. She had done it several times, herself, then thought she had to be foolish.

“No, nothing. The pulse and heartbeat are doing fine. The flames are doing fine themselves.” Replied Jeanne.

“OK, so now we know both are doing simply fine. I guess we’ll just have to wait.” Madlyn said.

She turned to walk back over to her station. Jeanne was going to sit down next to Madlyn. “What are we going to do now?” Asked Jeanne.

“Did you get the syringe ready?” Asked Madlyn. She reached into a drawer and pulling out a file folder with Tabitha’s name on it.

“Yes, it’s on the tray with the other things you will need.” Replied Jeanne.

Tabitha walked through the medical bay doors, “I am here. Where do you want me?” Asked Tabitha. Tabitha looked down at the folder with her name on it. “That is just to keep you straight which one I am, right. Are you going to put my paw print in there?”

“The schools used to keep records, but it seems Tammy’s files were always more significant than mine. She spent a lot of time with the headmaster.” Tabitha said.

“I don’t think we’ll be getting you two mixed up. You both are sleeping with the ship’s captain.” Said Madlyn.

“Which of his sides do you get to sleep on the right or left?” Asked Jeanne.

“I’m the one on the top. That’s because I am the older one.” Said Tabitha.

I need you to go over to the unit two areas and sit on the chair. I’ll be right there.” Said Madlyn.

Tabitha turned around, heading to unit two. She trips, falling against the wall, hitting her head. Both Madlyn and Jeanne jumped up and rushed to her side. Madlyn saw a small cut upon her head and asked, “Are you OK?”

Jeanne headed to the counter to get a rag with cold water on it. “Bring me a slide also.” Called out Madlyn.

Jeanne handed Madlyn the slide first, watched her collect some blood on the slide, then took the slide back and gave her the cold-water rag. Jeanne took the slide to the medicine cabinet for storage. Madlyn helped Tabitha up from the floor, then led her to a chair.

“I guess that is the hard way to draw blood, but that’s all we need. I’ll put a bandage on your cut, and you can go.”

“If that is the way you draw blood around here, what does repair a wound take? Falling down the staircase?” Asked Tabitha.

All three females were now laughing.


Everyone got up early to get everything ready for the battle. They came to the lounge for breakfast. Minimal discussion took place around the table. “OK, ladies, this is the moment. Come on, let us go to the tactical room.” Tim let them know.

Mindful of what Sarha said yesterday, Tim opened the doors with his DNA. Every girl checked in the same way. Each went to their station, sat down, and started up their control panels, “I need all stations to check-in when they are operational.” Pauline said.

When all stations had checked in, Pauline turned toward Tim, “we’re all set to begin. I need to know when you want us to start?” Tim, sitting at the other end of the table. Tim gave her the thumbs-up sign.

“Station # 2 move your cloaked probes through the minefield, just to the other side. Let me know when you have finished.” Pauline said. She is now looking towards Tammy and waiting for her signal.

Tammy was lighting up all probe’s lights, ensuring each probe was in working order, sending them through the pirate’s minefield. When all probes were ready, she gave Pauline the signal.

“Station # 4 move your camera probes through the minefields placing them behind Tammy’s probes. Let me know when you have finished.” Pauline said.

Madlyn was lighting up all her camera probes, taking them through the minefield, also. Seeing them completely through and in place, she gave Pauline her signal.

“Tabitha, are you ready to take your ship out?” Asked Pauline.

“Ready,” said Tabitha.

“Station # 11, are you ready?” Asked Pauline.

Jeanne was turning to give her the thumbs up also.

“Sarha, would you please, blow up two sets of pirate’s mines,” Pauline asked.

Sarha set off two sets of ten mines each. Now was the time for waiting and watching.

Tabitha took her vessel out of the bay and toward the area of the minefield. She parked her ship there and transferred back into Sarha’s ship. She was then headed down to the control room.

She scanned her DNA, walked over to her station, sat down, and gave Pauline her thumbs-up sign.

About two hours later, “We have ships that have dropped out of hyper-warp on the outskirts of our scanners.” Sarha reported.

Everyone in the room sat up straighter. They were ready to start doing their thing. Each girl checked over her panels and observed the lights, hoping they did not make a mistake today. You could feel the tension start to build in the room. Just waiting was the hardest part.

“Four ships are coming in. Two are corvettes, one frigate, and one small destroyer. All are short-range ships. I am trying to hack their systems now. I have placed a number on each of the ships. Starting with the corvettes.” Sarha replied.

Pauline waited for Sarha to talk to her. She is watched the scanners to see what the pirate ships were doing. Noticing they are just sitting there, Pauline ordered. “Station #2 start moving your probes into place. Station # 4, start moving your probes also.”

Tammy had two hundred probes. Now 50 probes will be for each ship. She started moving them, sectioning off the fifty probes at a time. She sent the first set to corvette # 1, the next set to corvette # 2, the third set to frigate # 3, and finally to destroyer # 4. Then they sat and watched all the probes moving toward their targets.

Simultaneously, Madlyn sent her camera probes, watching the screens, making sure nothing was coming their way. She confirmed that each set of probes splits, with one moving to each side of their target. Once in place, she looked for signs of the bay doors. Finding the correct location, she placed the probes. Once she could see all four ships and their bay door, she said, “Station # 4 probes are in place.”

Tammy’s probes were all in place but not yet attached to the ships. Tammy saw where the bay doors were and placed two probes there. Three were located adjacent to the engines, and two were placed in the vicinity of the bridge. The other ones were all over the ship. When Tammy is satisfied with all the probes placement, she attached them to each ship. “Station # 2 probes are in place,” Tammy said.

Now everyone sat, waiting for Sarha. Pauline sat at the table with Tim at the other end. Pauline worried, what if the pirate’s ships started moving before Sarha could hack them. What if the probes did not go on off when planned? She was a bundle of nerves. The waiting part was killing her.

“This is the hardest part of a fight, just before all hell breaks out,” Tim said, looking in her direction. “If Sarha cannot hack into their systems, you need to let them come to you. If not, they may get back out of this system before we can do damage.”

Pauline was shaking her head, “Yes, I understand.”

“I am into one corvette’s system, am downloading all information now,” Sarha reported. Sarha placed the readout on the screen at # 6 station. As she downloaded it, she simultaneously translated it to be readable for everyone. Tim noticed the route they took to get here so that they could trace it backward. Everyone waited. The doors to the Tactical room opened. Millie entered, “I have brought each of you a drink. Is it OK with Tim?”

In all his years in the military, Tim thought this was the first time someone has come into a room during a mission to bring drinks. “Yes, Millie, it’s OK,” Tim replied.

“Pauline, I have the second corvette under my control. Both ships are not able to talk to any other ships. So, I now have two corvettes. Working on the frigate now.” Sarha said.


Onboard the Pirate ship: “Captain, we have lost control of the ship.” The helmsman announced; his call was echoed around the bridge. He turned to look at the captain. Who sat directly behind him?

“What are you talking about, losing control? How do you lose control of a corvette ship this size?” Asked the captain. Rising from his seat, he proceeded toward the helmsman. He appears to be troubled about something.

“Captain, the controls don’t respond to my movements.” The helmsman announced. He was a bit shaken, and the captain stood directly behind him. He tried again to work the controls, showing the captain that they were not responding.

“Captain, I have lost control over the weapons.” Another pirate looked frightened; there is something wrong: no weapons and no control over the ship.

The captain looked around the ship. Everyone on the bridge looked at him, just waiting to see what would happen next. “Call the destroyer, tell them we have lost power and will be working on it.” Said the Captain.

“Captain, we have no communications also.” The communication officers said. He, too, looked frightened.

The captain walked back to his seat, wondering what is going on with his ship. “Engineering, this is the captain. What is going on down there? We have no control or communication. What happened?” The captain asked.

“Captain, this is engineering; for some unknown reason, the engines just stopped. We are trying to fix it.” Said the chief engineer.

“You had better find out what’s causing the problem, or you will not be alive for long. Do I make myself clear?” Stated the captain.

“Yes, Sir, Captain, you have made it clear.” Said the chief engineer. Turning to look at the other workers, “Don’t just stand there, start looking for the trouble.”


“We are about to move in on our target, call all ships, have them report in?” Said the Captain of the Destroyer. Opening the fleet command interface, he sent an order to the other ships.

“Captain, the two corvettes have not checked in. I cannot reach them. It’s like their interfaces are turned off.” Said the communications officer.

“Has the frigate checked in?” Asked the captain. He was sitting in his chair, with an armrest on each side. Thought about the two corvettes it was making him mad. Taking a firm grip with both hands on the armrest, I will kill those Captains if we lose this prize.

His destroyer was about twice the size of the corvette, with more firepower. But he still needed the corvettes to be the front guards. They were no way near the target. They have some idea of the ship’s size in the trap, just based on the number of mines exploded. The number of mines suggested a large freighter.

“Captain, I’ve contacted the frigate. They are ready, waiting for orders.” The communication officers said. The captain was worried about the two corvettes. If they could not communicate, they would have to call off any more movement. Sitting back in his seat, he decided to give them a little more time. “Keep trying to get ahold of the corvettes; let me know as soon as you get them.


“Sarha, how are you doing on the hacking?” Asked Pauline. She was just sitting at the table, thinking, and waiting for a word from Sarha.

“Pauline, I now have total control over both the corvettes and part control over the frigate,” Sarha replied. She appears standing next to Pauline.

“Sarha, can you give back control of their ships for a while, then gain re-control later?” Asked Pauline.

“Yes, but why would you want me to do something like that?” Sarha replied.

“Well, if the group commander cannot control all his vessels, he will return to his port. We do not want that.” Pauline stated. “Ladies, are all of you ready?”

Each girl says yes. “Sarha, I want the two corvettes to have partial control until further orders. OK, watch your screens, and wait for my orders.”

“Pauline, both ships have their controls back, for a time.” Said Sarha.


Onboard the Pirate ship: Captain, I have control back. We are good to go.” Said the helmsman. Saying this, he now feels better and safer.

“Open the fleet command interface; tell the group commander we are back online. And ready to go.” Said the corvette, Captain. Now he also felt better. Now he would not miss the fight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.