5 December 2009 - Cover

5 December 2009

Copyright© 2023 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Dan, Tina, and Wendy meet Peter, Derek, Rita Davidson, in the Constellation Lounge for more sexy fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Dan sat up, placing his hands on her legs, moving them under the hem of her skirt. He grasped the waistband of her panties, and she lifted her ass while he pulled them down.

“You wear a thong, very nice and sexy!”

“I didn’t know I was so wet,” she remarked of the obvious stain on the crotch of her thong.

He adjusted his cock, grown hard and cramped in his pants. He moved her skirt up past her hips and she smiled, spreading her legs for him. He gazed at her slender legs and up to her short dark hairs matted with juices.

She rubbed her slit, her middle finger entering her. She teased him, licking it clean. He guided her hand back to her pussy, gently pressing two fingers into her.

“I bet you’d look beautiful making yourself cum. You could tell me all your dirt, nasty thoughts as I watch.”

“I’ll do that for you, make myself cum! Will you jerk off for me, maybe on my face and tits?”

“I’d be happy to please you.”

“I’ve got this naughty feeling that I won’t be going home tonight.”

“You would look nice waking up with me and my wives.”


Dan leaned over, kissing her knees, then higher up each inner thigh. Her hand went to the sides of his head, wanting him sooner than he was giving. He rubbed, then kissed all around her pussy, but not touching it.

“Dan quit teasing me. You know what I want, what I need.”

“What do you want?”

“I want you!”

“What do you need?”

“I need you to fuck me! It’s been a long time since I’ve had a good fuck.”

“What if my cock is only two or three inches long?”

“I know it has to be bigger than that! I’m not blind to looking at you!”

“You just want me for my body, you hussy!”

“Dan please stop teasing me,” she laughed lightly.

“Okay.”

He placed his hands under her small ass cheeks, pulling her closer. He settled and began to lick her. Rita was so aroused, her body reacted and he hadn’t even touched her clit. He kissed, licked, and fingered her slit.

“I like the taste of your juices.”

“Thank you, Dan. Please don’t stop!”

He continued to enjoy Rita, her hand would pull and push his head as he aroused her more and more. “Dan, Dan, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” She sensually let out.

Her cum was so strong, she let out a trickle of cum juice, which he eagerly lapped up. “Oh, fuck, Dan, I can’t remember the last time I came like that! Thank you!”

“You’re quite welcome and it is my pleasure to please you.” He licked and fingered her until she had to stop him.

Rita urged him up her body, pausing at each hard nipple, then smothered him with appreciative kisses. She let out a long desired deep sigh. “All this time with you and I haven’t even seen your cock!”

“It’s hard to find,” he joked.

Rita had him sit, then going to her knees saw buttons instead of a zipper. She undid the two buttons and his cock came into view. “That definitely isn’t a three inch cock, more like six or seven.”

“Seven inches when hard.”

“Come to Momma, and cum in Momma!” She joked. “You have your cock and balls out of your underwear?”

“My girls like to tease other women with its size, especially in my Speedo and rub it to stay hard.”

“I bet many a woman has licked her lips wishing to have theirs around your cock! And speaking of lips, I do suck cock and will swallow for that special guy.”

“Am I, your special guy?”

“Most definitely!” She kissed him hard, breathing heavily. She moved around, offering him her pussy in plain view as she lay partially across him. She caressed his cock by the shaft, a gentle squeeze causing a large drop of pre-cum to add to its leaking. She swept her hair behind her ear, leaned over, and the broad side of her tongue spread it over the sensitive head.

He could feel her hot breaths of exhaling as she began to suck on his cock. Deeper she went until almost gagged, then sucked, gently cupping and fondling his balls.

“Do you want me to warn you when I’m close?”

“Yes! I want your first load of cum fucked into my horny pussy, then I’ll give you a nice, long blow job.”

“Okay, I’m close!”

“You could cum that quickly?”

“Rita, you are a very beautiful, desirable woman who has aroused me as much as I have aroused you. No wonder your warm mouth had me close! I can put off cumming a few times when I fuck.”

“Okay me new lover, let’s feel you in action.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.