17 December 2009 - Cover

17 December 2009

Copyright© 2023 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Dan treats Hanna and Jenny to dinner and a movie.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Dan lay in bed, awaiting his young lovers. Hanna and Jenny entered his bedroom, holding hands, fresh from a soaking bath. The nighties they wore did little to hide their evolving bodies into womanhood.

He pulled back the sheets, and the girls saw his semi-hard cock and crawled to lie on either side of him.

“Lisa said you two were complaining that I didn’t give you enough attention. I apologize, but I am only one person. I thought that you two would have more interesting things to do besides being with me so often.”

“We love you, Dan, and we love how you love us every time,” Hanna said.

“You don’t want us to act naughty and let people think you’re fucking your daughters?” Jenny questioned.

“You little imps sure know how to get a rise out of me.”

“We have fun teasing you, but more importantly, we love the love you give us every day, and it isn’t always about the great sex.”

They went to their knees by his side. “We’re ready for you to love us, Dan,” Jenny said with a smile.

Dan lifted her nightie up over her head. She smiled, combing her blonde hair back, then teasingly felt her firm tits. He lifted Hanna’s nightie, and it joined Jenny’s on the floor. He gazed at two perfectly formed teen bodies.

The girls moved closer, embracing breast to breast, and started kissing. “Dan gets aroused watching us love each other; he begins to play with his cock,” Hanna said.

“No wonder, seeing two teen sisters having sex like adults will arouse most any man.”

A hand slid down their back to caress a firm ass cheek, then over their hip to investigate between their legs. They knelt, Jenny, caressing his cock while Hanna kissed him on the head and began sucking. Dan motioned for them to turn around, opened their legs, and started rubbing and fingering their pussies. He could feel them press against his fingers. Hanna held the growing shaft of his cock as Jenny took her turn, sucking life into it.

“So, how are we going to do this? I can only cum in one of you.”

“We know. We’ll do the sexy triangle we’ve done before. Too bad you can’t see us kiss and feel the other’s tits while you lick one pussy as the other fucks your cock,” Hanna said.

“When you cum in Hanna, pull out and quickly put your cock in me and fuck some cum into me. Then, when we’re home tonight, we’ll do the opposite.”

Hanna and Jenny laid by him in his embrace and alternated kissing him. He had them lay side by side and lay lightly over them. He kissed them again, then lowered his lips to four nipples. They laughed, saying it tickled as he kissed and breathed on their firm stomachs.

His lips nibbled on their hip bones, then moved over to their soft, bald mounds. “You shaved recently.”

“We just shaved each other so our pussies will look pretty for you, Dan,” Hanna said.

“And for the men, we’ll show our pussy to for you and us,” Jenny added.

He moved lower on the bed, alternating licking and fingering each pussy. “You’re both nice and wet, and you taste delicious.”

“We’re ready for you, Dan,” Hanna said, moving for him to lay on his back.

The girls sucked fresh hardness into his cock, then Hanna straddled him. She lifted it slightly, guiding the head to her slit, and then it seemed to inhale it. She sat down and fucked him, his balls looking like a bird’s breast. His hands became her small ass cheeks, helping her to move up and down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.