17 December 2009 - Cover

17 December 2009

Copyright© 2023 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Dan treats Hanna and Jenny to dinner and a movie.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Dan drove them to the Centre Theatre on Dundas Street in Trenton. He found a parking spot away from door bangers and they walked hand in hand to the entrance. They looked at the posters in the windows and the movies and show times on the overhead display board.

“We can see Twilight, 2012, or The Princess and the Frog,” he read.

“We’ve seen Twilight,” Hanna said.

“The Princess and the Frog looks too childish for us,” Jenny added.

“Then, I guess it’s 2012. The movie doesn’t start for forty-five minutes.”

“It’s too cold to walk around town,” Hanna said.

“We’ll go inside and wait.”

Dan paid the cost of their movie and then stood around, undoing their coats. The overhead lights cast a shadow, concealing his droopy balls and head, which were almost showing.

“There are those games that waste your money and your time,” he said, motioning with his hand. They walked over, seeing the usual miniature crane that was supposed to snag the best toy on display but rarely did. There was an air hockey game, two pinball machines, and a go-cart hooked up to a video screen. A boy was driving the go-cart in a race with his friends watching.

“I’d like to try to go shopping,” Jenny said. Dan gave her several quarters, and she waited her turn. The boys standing didn’t care about their friend’s driving skills but were more interested in the blonde watching him. Dan and Hanna picked up the round discs, and he put in the money, activating the air and the game.

“The plastic disc made loud bangs as they’d strike the plastic puck. Dan could easily beat Hanna, but he wanted it to be fun for her. He smiled, seeing the boys more interested in looking at her than the one driving the cart.

His time ended, and one of them offered his turn to Jenny. She thanked him and sat on the seat. The steering wheel had an odd shape to it. There was a pedal for the gas and one for the brake. She handed her coins to the boys, who inserted them to start the race.

The boys didn’t care about her driving skills, only cared about the fact that her sitting pose was wide open, giving the boys a clear view of her bare pussy.

“Do you see her?” One whispered to another. “She isn’t wearing any underwear!”

“I can see! I can see!” He got the attention of the third one by being able to motion with his hand to look at her.

When he saw her naked pussy, his eyes widened.”She shaves her puss, just like my sister does!”

The boys would look from her to the screen and back. Her pussy in plain view only highlighted her revealing breasts. The game ended, and she began to get up. “Want to try it again? My treat,” one of the boys offered.

“Sure, thank you. This is fun!” Jenny knew exactly what she was doing and liked the boys looking at her bare pussy.

Dan and Hanna continued their game, and he let her win. She stood close to Dan in the background, watching Jenny. “I think your sister is tuning out to be quite the exhibitionist. She knows darn well those boys are looking at her bare pussy.”

“I think it’s okay, as long as you’re with her.”

“They walked to her, observing the boys looking at her.”

“Jenny, it’s time for the movie.”

“Okay, Daddy, Give me just a minute.” They watched her drive and finished second in the race.

“Hey, you drive pretty well.” You beat us!” One of them said

He helped her stand, with the boys getting one last look at her pussy. “Thank you for letting me go ahead of you,” she said, taking Dan’s hand in hers and walking away.

“Jesus, did you see her?” One whispered.

“Fuck, what a pussy attached to a fantastic looking body!”

“And the other one looks pretty hot too!”

“I hope they’re seeing the same movie we are!” The third said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.