17 December 2009 - Cover

17 December 2009

Copyright© 2023 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Dan treats Hanna and Jenny to dinner and a movie.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Dan noticed the sign for Dell’s Boutique above the large window as a customer left the store. He held the door for Hanna and Jenny to enter. “We aren’t really here for you to buy anything, but if you do see something you like and don’t have ten of them, then you can get it,” he joked.

“Thank you, Daddy. “You do spoil us,” Hanna said with a smile.

Dell looked up, hearing the unique alert she used to tell her the door had opened. Her eyes widened at seeing Dan, then his daughter, and another girl. Her heart jumped into overdrive, recalling their last encounter, where he entered the store and fucked her without saying a word, then left.

She combed her finger through her long, light brunette hair and adjusted her skirt and blouse. “I didn’t ever expect to see you again. It’s been four months.”

“Are you okay with me being here, and what will happen again?”

“Yes! I still think about your last visit, fucking me without saying a word, then leaving. I sure was thinking of you as my husband fucked me the night of our wedding anniversary.”

“I’m glad that I could please you and give you lasting memories. You remember my daughter, Jenny, and this is my older daughter, Hanna.”

“Hi, Jenny, It’s nice to meet you, Hanna. Do they know why you’re here?”

“Yes.”

“I’ll turn the open sign into the closed sign.”

“No, this time, let your boutique stay open as I fuck you.”

“Jesus, Dan, what if someone walks in?”

“Then you’ll have to try and act normal if a customer comes in before I cum,” he joked.

“If I’d known you were going to visit me, I would have left off my bra and panties. I did it for another two weeks, hoping you’d come back and take me again.

“It was Jenny who suggested we come back to see you.”

“It’s strange to thank your daughter for that sort of suggestion. What about your wife?”

“I texted Mom we were going to the Convention Centre to see if your boutique was open and you were working,” Jenny said.

“Dad said we can buy something we like.”

“You mean, I buy it, and you wear it,” he smiled.

“What do you have that is very sexy?” Hanna asked.

“I have sweater vests, that are normally worn over a shirt or blouse. They’re on the table by the change room. I also have sexy sweater dresses, cut low and short.”

Dan led her by the hand to the right corner of the display window. He stood behind her, holding her close. He swept her long hair aside, kissing her neck as his hands came around the front and unfastened her blouse. He gazed at her full tits, supported by a dainty, low-cut bra. The material puffed out as he gave her breasts a good feel.

She pressed her ass against his cock, reaching her hand behind to feel his bare cock and balls. “That’s right. I remember your wife likes you to keep your cock and balls out of your pants. Very sexy and erotic, as long as you’re not caught exposing yourself.”

He unbuttoned her blouse, then undid her bra, removing it from her. She looked out of the corner of the window as his palms took on the shape of her breasts. He kneaded them like baker’s dough, her nipples growing harder with excitement. Several people walk past. If they had looked, or stopped, they would have seen him feeling her bare tits. Dan slipped her blouse on her, leaving it open.

“Just in case you do get a customer. You would impress me by serving me naked, but someone may not like it.”

Dan raised her skirt, his hand coming around to her slope and then to her panties. He held her by her breasts as the right one slid down inside the waistband. He rubbed her short-cut hairs, inserting his middle finger. She opened her pose for his finger. His knuckles made the fabric move as he added a second digit.

Dell turned slightly, already breathing heavily with arousal, and offered her lips. He kissed her, his tongue probing her mouth in the same way his fingers had done to her pussy. He slipped her panties down, and she stepped away from them.

Hanna and Jenny came to them wearing a sweater vest and no top. “I wish we had these on in the movie so you and that boy could have felt my tits,” Jenny said. Dan raised Dell’s skirt, revealing her bare pussy and reinserted two fingers.

Hanna and Jenny opened their vests to show him their bare tits, and he gave each one a feel. “You can feel my tits too, Dell,” Jenny offered. She hesitated a moment, so Jenny stepped forward, taking Dell’s hand and placing it on her left tit. She gave her firm breast a feel.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.