Another School Slut - Cover

Another School Slut

Copyright© 2023 by bydasea

Chapter 15

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Sally was new in the area where the school gets a new slut each time an old one graduates or moves. This time it was her who fell into the trap just as Wendy Williams did many years before. Her story is told here.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Illustrated  

I followed her out of the school and into the parking lot. I was still naked with bright red tits and cunt. But now I have a bright red sore ass to match. She said, “Think you can sit on that red ass cunt?”

I said, “Not sure but will try.”

Then she said something I didn’t want to hear. She said, “Well, you can always walk to my house but there is no path. You would have to walk the street. I think it would be cute seeing you walking around in the streets. And you won’t be near your house if you do it. Do you want to try?”

“No, I will try to sit if you’ll let me. Please don’t make me go naked in the street.” I told her and seemed like I was begging.

She said, “I am not sure you can sit, and I want to see you walk in the street. What will you do if I let you ride with me.”

I thought for a moment and said, “What would you want me to do if I wanted to ride?”

“I’m not sure just yet, but maybe if I let you ride, you’ll suck a dog cock for me like Wendy had to do.” She said.

“No, I won’t do that so guess I’ll have to walk to your house naked.” I said.

“Well, ok, I’ll drive slowly so you can follow me home. Don’t even think about trying to hide anything and I don’t care who sees you. If you see others looking, just wave and keep on walking. It won’t take us long to get there.” She said.

I tried to beg a little more, but she wasn’t listening to me begging her to let me ride with her instead of walking down the road naked. She is such a bitch and I wished she would let up on me some. I am doing everything she wants so she doesn’t tell my parents what I have become but so far things keep getting worse.

She got in her car and started driving very slow out of the parking lot. I had to follow her because she had all my clothes. I thought about going home but then my parents would know just what I have been doing. So, I began my slow naked walk to her house. I didn’t know where she lived and prayed it wasn’t anywhere near my house.

I knew my parents would be home so wasn’t concerned about them driving up to me while I walked showing everyone all my private parts that should never be seen by anyone. At first I didn’t see anyone out, but the more I walked the more I thought I saw some people looking out their windows.

Brandi had said she didn’t live far away, and I hoped she didn’t lie to me. I did notice we went in the opposite direction from my house so that was a relief. At least I wouldn’t be near my house where I might be seen by my parents.

As we continued down the street to her house more and more people were outside now. Some getting home from work while others were sitting on their porches or checking their mail. It didn’t matter who they were, they were able to see me in all my naked glory.

Brandi had told me if I saw anyone, to just wave and continue walking. I did as she said because I knew she was watching me and if I didn’t do it she would be pissed, and I would end up doing more. The people who saw me were nice and waved back but no one said anything about me being naked. Maybe they had seen some of the other sluts doing the same thing.

Then I heard something behind me and when I turned to look my heart stopped. Coming down the road behind me was a cop car. I knew then my life was over, and I would go to jail for sure. It is illegal to be outside in public with no clothes on.

I almost ran away when I saw it but waited for the worst to happen. At least if I was arrested, this nightmare in school would end. I had so many thoughts going through my head that I didn’t know what to do. I’m sure Brandi saw the cop to, but she did nothing to help me.

The cop car kept getting closer and closer to me and I’m sure whoever it was got a nice view of my red ass wiggling down the road. Then to my surprise the cop just drove round me and kept going. They didn’t stop and arrest me. They did nothing as I walked naked through a neighborhood showing everyone what I had. Something was weird about this.

I was a nervous wreck after that and kept following Brandi. I would have to make a complaint about doing that because I could be in big trouble the next time. I don’t know how much farther I had to walk to get to her house, but I wished she would make me run the rest of the way. I wasn’t happy about meeting her parents or having sex with them, but I just wanted to be off the street.

I walked behind Brandi’s car and when I saw her turn into a driveway, I felt relieved. I would be off the street. And not seen by everyone else. It would just be her parents and they have seen pictures of my naked body.

But the relief I was feeling ended as soon as I got to her driveway. In the drive was a cop car and I saw a cop sitting on the porch with a woman. Damn they came all the way here before I got arrested. I had no idea how to get away, so I just left it to Brandi to talk the cop out of arresting me.

Brandi got out of her car and waited for me to catch up. Once I was there, she took my hand, and we walked up to the porch where the cop sat. Then I was shocked again. Brandi said, “Hi, finally got the little slut here for you. Mom, dad, this is Sally Brown and my young slut. I am sure she’ll be happy to please you both tonight with her tongue. I’m looking forward to seeing it.”

I just stood there naked in front of her parents, stunned because he was a cop and couldn’t even say anything. I was tongue tied and Brandi just offered me to please her parents with my tongue.

Then Brandi smacked me on my sore red ass and said, “Slut, where are your manners. I introduce you to my wonderful parents and you don’t even say anything. Now slut, unless you want your parents to know about you, start talking.”

I snapped out of my daze after that and said, “Nice to meet you both and I would be proud to take care of both of you with my tongue.”

They laughed and her dad said, “It’s a pleasure to meet you Ms. Brown. While you are here with us you will behave like the slut you are. You will call me Captain or master, and this is Mrs. Marsh or mistress. Now, since you are here and showing off your naked body, get over here and suck my cock.”

I didn’t move once he said that. He expects me to just get his cock out in front of his daughter and suck it. I stated moving once Brandi slapped my ass again and said, “You had better obey him slut or he’ll bring the whole force here for you to suck tonight.”

I jumped when she slapped my sore red ass, but it made me move over in front of her daddy. I shouldn’t be doing this at all. It is wrong to be standing naked in front of a man I just met getting ready to suck him off in front of his wife and daughter. But I guess they have done this before.

I kneeled down in front of him and he had pulled his cock out of his pants. It was a nice-looking cock and was big. I kissed it and said, “May I suck this cock and swallow it’s cum Master?”

I don’t know why I say stupid shit like that, but it just comes out of my mouth. He said, “That is what slut’s do. Now get it in your mouth and show me how good you are at cocksucking.”

I licked his cock head and then down the shaft but could get his balls because they were still in his pants. I just licked the shaft of his cock all over and when I reached the top again, I kissed it and took the thing in my mouth. I wanted to make him happy so Brandi would be proud of me and maybe not make me do much more while I was her slut.

I had his cock in my mouth and started going down to get it all in my mouth and down my throat. It is harder to suck cock when they still have clothes on, but I guess I’ll be doing more of it if Brandi has her way with me which I imagine she will.

I just did what I have been doing with all the men I’ve had to suck off and got him down my throat after about three times of up and down. Once he was in my throat I let it stay there for a moment and just let him enjoy the feeling. Then I started fucking my face on his cock hoping I could please him for Brandi. I do everything to please Brandi and get no satisfaction for myself. If it please her, then I am happy because she won’t let mom and dad know about me.

I continued sucking his cock out here on the porch and I knew anyone going past her house would get a look at my naked red ass and me sucking off a cop. They would probably think I was trying to get out of being in trouble by bribing him with a blow job. But I wasn’t doing it to get out of trouble. I was doing it, so I didn’t get in trouble.

After a while, I felt his cock getting harder in my mouth and knew from experience he was almost ready to cum. I backed off from fucking my face and held just the head in between my lips and began to jerk him off. It’s amazing that before I came to this town, I had never even seen a naked cock. Now just a few weeks of being her, I am sucking off lots of naked cocks and kind of enjoying it sometimes.

I say I was kind of enjoying sucking cocks and it’s hard to explain. I don’t like to suck anyone’s cock, but it keeps me safe from exposure to my parents. So, I make the best of a bad situation and make it look like I enjoy sucking cocks. May not make much sense but it is how my little head thinks.

I made the Captain cum in my mouth, and it wasn’t really that bad. He did give me quite a mouthful to swish around to make sure I tasted it all through my mouth. Of course, I had to open my mouth and show Brandi, her mom and dad he gave me his cum before I swallowed it down into my belly.

Once I swallowed, I stood up and saw Brandi had her damn camera pointed right at me filming me sucking off a cop. The captain said, “Damn Brandi, this little whore is a pretty good cocksucker. I’ll be sure to let all the guys know she is good and I’m sure they’ll want to find out for themselves.”

Brandi’s mom said, “Well, now that you’ve sucked my husband’s cock I think it’s time to see how good you are at licking pussy. Get down here and eat me bitch.”

I just met these people and I’m being called a whore and bitch. Not very nice of them but I obeyed her, so Brandi didn’t get pissed off at me. I got in front of Mrs. Marsh, and she had taken her panties off or she hadn’t worn any and had her skirt pulled up to her waist. She has a little hair on it, but it didn’t matter anymore. I had to eat a pussy with or without the hair.

Once I was I front of her she said, “Make your mistress happy slut and be sure you do it good. If not, that hot little ass will be a lot redder than it is now.”

Brandi never corrected her by saying I belonged to her. No, she just let her mother have her way with me while she watched and filmed me having sex with her mother. She has a strange family but figured they have all done things together before.

I started licking Mrs. Marshes pussy and found it tasted something like Brandi. I thought it weird that two pussies would taste almost the same and wondered if me and mom tasted the same. Of course, I’ll never know that because mom doesn’t do the things I do. No, she is daddy’s wife all the way and no one else can have her.

I licked her lips and stuck my tongue in her hole and sucked on her clit. She seemed to be enjoying what I was doing with her pussy so maybe my ass won’t be beat anymore. I was licking her pussy like my life depended on it and in a way it did. If I was a bad pussy licker she would spank me and then maybe send me home naked. I never knew what would happen to me.

My naked red ass was pointing to the street, and I heard other voices close by. A female voice said, “See you all got another slut with you. I’ll have to see if I can borrow her sometime.”

Brandi spoke to her saying, “Yes Mrs. Moore, and this one is mine. Any time you want her, just let me know and I’ll set it up for you. Mr. Moore should love getting his big cock sucked by her too.”

The lady said, “I bet he would. I’ll talk it over with him tonight and let you know. Have you had her fucking yet?”

“No, not yet but soon she’ll get to feel a lot of cocks in her tight little cunt. All she does now is suck cocks and eat pussy, just as her ass says.” Brandi told her.

I heard the woman laugh as I ate out Brandi’s mom. I wondered what else they all did together and how many sluts have been here before me. I’m sure the girl named Wendy had been here doing just this with them.

I continued eating the pussy I had in front of me, and I knew I was doing good because she was starting to squirm around on my face. I would have her juice all over me but that is what Brandi likes to see. She enjoys seeing me with pussy cream on my face and doesn’t always let me clean it off.

I continued licking her slit and hole along with sucking on her clit and suddenly she grabbed my head and pulled me into her crotch. When they do that with me, it is hard to keeping licking them, but I managed to do it and soon had her giving me her sweet cream. She didn’t really squirt but it was a lot of cream coming from her pussy into my mouth.

I tried to hold it all in my mouth as I continued licking her and knew I lost some of it. But I still had a good mouthful to show Brandi what her mom gave me. As she was starting to calm down after her orgasm I had thoughts of eating my mom just like this. I know it won’t ever happen, but I was curious how much she creams when cumming for daddy.

I still wasn’t sure they did these things because they always told me to protect my private areas and never let anyone do these things with me. Mom said once I was married I had to do it in the dark, so my husband didn’t see me naked. I wondered if daddy had ever seen her naked body before.

Once Mrs. Marsh was well satisfied, she pushed me away and said, “Damn, Brandi. You got one hot fucking slut here. She eats pussy better than anyone I have ever had.”

Well, that should give me extra points with Brandi and maybe she’ll lay off me some. I do try to be the best slut the school has ever seen because I can’t afford for my parents to know what I have become and what I do.

Brandi said, “She has had lots of practice and the teachers have helped me train her. She has eaten every one of the adult females in school and the teachers have had her at least twice. Once in the lounge and again in class.”

Both her parents laughed at that, and Mr. Marsh said, “Ok, let’s go inside and get comfortable. Got to get out of this uniform and put my gun away. Then we can play some more.”

I wondered what else may happen to me tonight but knew I wasn’t going to have a say in anything that happened with me. They got up and Brandi led me into their house. It was a very nice home and was quite clean and neat. I wondered if Mrs. Marsh worked or just stayed home and cleaned the house.

Brandi said, “OK, slut go with them and help them get comfortable. Might as well get used to being with them since you will be sleeping with them tonight. I’ll go to my room to change while you do that.”

Damn her. Now I have to help her mom and dad change clothes, which means I’ll see them naked for a while. Plus, she says I will be in their bed sleeping tonight. Is this the night I lose my virginity to her dad?

I did what I had to do so my parents don’t see all the things I’ve been doing. I followed them to their bedroom and once inside, Mr. Marsh said, “Now we have you to ourselves slut. We will be getting naked while you help us. Start with your mistress and undress her all the way. Then you can strip me naked too.”

I didn’t like this idea at all. Anything can happen and I can’t stop them. So, I turned to Mrs. Marsh and put my hands on her blouse to unbutton it. It was kind of like when I got striped in school by others. But this time I’m the one stripping someone else.

I got her blouse off and then took her bra off to expose her tits. She had a nice set and was bigger than my little ones. I noticed her nipples were quit large too. Not real long but puffy. Once I put her bra down, I removed her skirt and since she had taken her panties off for me to eat her, she was standing before me naked. She wasn’t wearing shoes either, so I had a good look at Brandi’s mom naked body.

She laughed and said, “Now, before you go to your master, I want you to kiss and suck on my nipples. You will be doing so much more later, so don’t be shy.”

I had to do it and bent down to kiss and lick her nipples before sucking them into my mouth. I had never done this before, and it wasn’t to bad. At least she didn’t give me any milk. Once I kissed and sucked both her nipples, Mr. Marsh said, “Time to get your master naked slut. Get that cute ass over here and remove my clothes. I’ve already put my gun away, so you won’t get hurt with it.

I had never stripped a guy before and wasn’t sure what to do. Mr. Marsh was helpful and said, “My shirt first. Unbutton it all the way and then help me take it off. Then pull my t-shirt up over my head and off. I’ve got a belt on, so you’ll undo it and then unbutton my pants before pulling the zipper down in order to pull them down my legs and off. Then all you got left is my boxers and once you have them off, you’ll get my cock out and hold it.”

Brandi stepped into their bedroom as I stared stripping her daddy. She had her camera going and she was naked too. I wondered if they did this often and if Brandi did things with her parents. She said she was a virgin and I think I have touched her hymen before with my tongue when I had to eat her. But maybe they do other things, like oral sex with each other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.