Another School Slut - Cover

Another School Slut

Copyright© 2023 by bydasea

Chapter 21

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Sally was new in the area where the school gets a new slut each time an old one graduates or moves. This time it was her who fell into the trap just as Wendy Williams did many years before. Her story is told here.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Illustrated  

I was nervous while eating breakfast. I am always nervous now when I’m around them since I have become the school slut. It looks like I might end up being the town slut to. I was going to be with the Marshes all weekend and figure this would be the time I was no longer a virgin. I figured Master Larry would take it away from me. He’ll never be my husband, but I think he will fuck me this weekend and then I’ll be getting fucked in school by everyone.

We talked some about the weekend coming up and daddy said they would miss me, but they will be enjoying the time alone without me. Mom told me to be sure I behaved like the young lady I am becoming and said it would be good for me to explore some new things with my friend Brandi.

I didn’t say anything because if they ever find out that the Marshes only want me along for is sex. Grown adults that are a little older than mom and dad having sex with a young fourteen-year-old girl. Making me suck his cock and eat her pussy is not what I figured a good weekend to be. Plus watching them fuck and then clean up their mess. But I guess Brandi and Mistress Mary will watch him fuck me this weekend.

We cleaned up the kitchen and headed out to work and school. I was walking slow this morning, knowing if I didn’t get naked before the path I would be in trouble with Brandi. I watched mom and dad get in their cars and back out of the drive. I waved to them as I started down the drive to the street.

I saw dad’s taillights disappear and then watched as mom was also out of sight. Waiting a few more minutes to make sure they didn’t come back for anything and then went to the end of the drive. I was right at the street when I started to strip naked. I was going to walk from the driveway to the path naked except for shoes and socks.

If I have to keep doing this, someone is bound to tell my parents and from there, I guess if they don’t put me away I’ll have to live with Brandi as her full-time slut. I would end up serving Brandi and both her parents along with anyone else they wanted. I don’t like that idea, but I will do as she wants whenever she wants it done.

Once I had all my clothes of and in the bag, I started walking down the street toward the path which is now known as my stripping path. I just walked and didn’t look around. If someone saw me, I didn’t want to know. I would find out soon enough if I was seen like this because someone would let my parents know about me. So far no one has said anything to them.

I made it to my path and walked the rest of the way to school where I would put on a show of showing my cunt and ass to everyone there, including the teachers. I know Mr. Benson comes out every morning to watch me. He is the only adult that has ever licked my cunt and made me cum. He was good at it to, and I felt good after he did it.

I made it to my circle that has the big red letters, S. S. in the middle and today I noticed a big red X had been placed in the middle of the circle. I wondered why and would soon find out that from now on, I had to stand on the X whenever I was in the circle. Brandi said everyone gets the best view of me if I stand on the X.

Once in my circle, I turned away from the school and bent over. I show off my naked cunt and ass by bending over to remove my shoes and socks and my ass is always toward the school, so everyone gets a good view of me. I got my shoes and socks off and had to stay bent over. I placed my shoes and socks next to me and just stayed in position until Brandi said I could stand up.

It took a little while for Brandi to arrive and when she did she said, “Good slut. At least you aren’t a stupid slut and can follow directions. Now, I’m going to remove the plug in your ass and put a new one in you. Like I told you, it will be getting bigger each day and by this weekend you’ll have a nice stretched out asshole for me to use.

I felt her hands on my ass and as she pulled the plug out of me. She reached down and said, “Here you go slut.” As she put it in my mouth. I was able to see it before she shoved it in my mouth, and I noticed it seemed to be clean with no shit on it. Once it was in my mouth I had to suck it clean for her.

While I cleaned the smaller plug with my mouth she started pushing something else up my ass. It felt bigger than what I had in me all day yesterday and she had a hard time getting it in me. I stayed where I was as she forced that thing into my ass, and it hurt. My poor little ass will never be the same once she finishes with it. I might even have to wear diapers because my poop won’t stay in me.

One last push and my ass was full of a new butt lug which was much bigger than the other one. I felt my ass stretch and then once she had it in, my ass went back down and clenched the thing tightly so it wouldn’t come out. Once it was in and she was satisfied, she slapped my ass and told me to stand and face the school.

I stood up, turned around and saw everyone looking right at me. It embarrasses me because I’m letting everyone see me being abused and I’m naked. But it’s my own damn fault because I was stupid enough to do an initiation just to be a cheerleader and then added more because I needed to be one that bad. Now, I’m a cheerleader, but don’t get to practice a lot. No instead I’m either in the showers with the boys or eating the girls out.

As I stood there, Brandi said, “No clothes for today slut so you’ll be naked, which is good because it is going to be different today. Everyone knows by now you are a true red headed slut and that little bit of hair on my cunt hides some of you. So, today it gets removed.”

She grinned at me before saying, “Here is a pair of pliers for you to carry with you. Today, you’ll be wandering the halls and when you see someone, you’ll say I’ll suck your cock if it’s a boy or I’ll eat your pussy if it’s a girl.”

She waited to see if I had anything to say, which I didn’t, then she said, “You will tell them the only way they get your mouth is if they pull some hair from my cunt and place it in your jar. It all has to go in the jar because that is the only way to prove you are a natural red head.

She paused again before she said, “You will not be tied down like last time. You’ll stand there, give them the pliers, let them pull your hair out and place it in your jar. Then you’ll get their cock or pussy in your mouth to thank them for helping you get rid of the rest of your hair.”

I didn’t like this one bit. I won’t have any hair left once the day ends and my cunt will be so sore. I know I have to do it, but I hated it. I hoped it didn’t take long to get it all out of me, so I didn’t have to be in pain all day.

Then she said, “Everyone knows they can only pull one or two hairs out at a time, so it will take longer to get you bald. But don’t worry, once you are bald it gives me more room down there to put something else. I was thinking of a tattoo on my cunt but don’t know yet. Might even get it pierced along with those big nipples. But we still have time for that since I’ll have you for the next two years to play with.”

I was shocked by what she told me. I don’t want a tattoo and definitely don’t want my cunt and nipples pierced. Mom had always old me that even if others do it, I should never disfigure my body like that. I like the way it was before Brandi started controlling me and writing things on me. Plus, now all my red cunt hair would be gone, and I would have a bald cunt for others to see and use.

She handed me the pliers and said, “Go put your clothes and book bag in my trunk, then go into the school. Whoever you see, ask them if you can suck their cock or eat their pussy. Tell them you’ll do it if they pull the hair out of my cunt.”

She just walked away after that as I walked to her car and placed everything in the trunk. I don’t have a need for my book bag since I don’t attend classes. Instead, I walk around naked or go to different classrooms to be used by everyone. Not what I should be doing in school. I guess the only reason I have the book bag is, so my parents don’t find out what a slut I have become.

Once I put my things in her car, I walked back into the school. The first person I saw was Mr. Benson. I think he was waiting for me to come in. Everyone knows what she makes me do before I know what it is. So, having to obey her, I walked to him and said, “Mr. Benson, if you’ll pull some hair out of your cunt, I’ll suck your cock right here.”

He laughed and said, “Yes, I’ll do that for you. Give me your pliers so I can take some of it off my cunt. Just stand still while I do it. I see you have your jar with you, so I guess the red hair goes in to join the rest of your hair.”

I said, “Yes sir. Brandi wants it saved so everyone will know I am a true red head.”

“Very good. Open the jar and hold it. I’m going to pull some out and put it in your jar. Then you will close it and get down to suck my cock.” He told me.

I did what he said and opened my jar of hair and held it while he took the pliers, found a few cunt hairs, and yanked them out. It hurt like hell, and I thought I was going to pass out from the pain. Once he had them in the jar, I put the lid on it, and sunk to my knees. He had taken his cock out and as soon as I was down, I took it in my mouth and down my throat.

I sucked him and made him cum in my mouth. I swished it around to coat my mouth with cum and then swallowed. I said, “Thank you for pulling my cunt hair out. Thank you for sticking your big cock in my mouth and down my throat and thank you for giving me your wonderful cum to swallow. My first load of the day.”

He put his cock away and just walked away. I got off my knees and began to walk to see who else wanted to abuse me and pull more hair out. I would rather shave it off, but Brandi wants me to feel the pain, so it has to be pulled out by the roots.

Once he left, I began to walk some more and the next one I saw was Ms. King. She has been one who enjoys using me and I figured since she had the opportunity to hurt my cunt and get her pussy licked, she would do her best.

I walked up to her and said, “Ms. King, if you’ll pull some hair out of your cunt, I’ll be glad to lick your pussy.”

She laughed and said, “Be glad to pull your hair out, but no pussy licking yet. Might get some later but I’m kind of busy trying to teach everyone something. Give me your pliers.”

I handed her the pliers and she bent over, clamped onto some hair, and yanked. I think she took more than a few hairs from my cunt because it hurt more than when Mr. Benson pulled it out. I didn’t say anything while I opened my jar and let her drop the hair into it. I was able to see what she had puled out and it was a lot. Brandi said they would only do a few hairs at a time, but she had pulled out many more. I guessed it might have been a dozen hairs yanked from my sore cunt all at one time.

Once she had them in my jar, she gave me the pliers back and walked away. I walked around and every time I saw someone in the hall, I went to them and asked them to pull my cunt hair out offering them a blow job or a pussy licking for their trouble.

By lunch time, three quarters my hair was missing, and my cunt was very sore. I also had a lot of cum and pussy cream in my belly. Once I got to the lunchroom, Brandi said, “Go get you some lunch bitch. once you have it, come back, and eat. No special dressing for you today.”

That surprised me that she didn’t want the guys jerking off in my food or it wasn’t inside someone pussy. I was very grateful for that and went to get me some good food. I got me a nice piece of meat, mashed potatoes with gravy and some corn. I took it all to the table and set my plate down.

Brandi had me show her my cunt and she said, “Yep, going to be nice with a bald cunt to look at. I love it and I figure it should all be gone by the time we go to practice.”

She let me sit down to enjoy my lunch and it was like it should be. If I hadn’t been naked it would be like it was when I had clothes and we all talked like schoolgirls. Brandi said, “Did you know there is no school Friday? Not sure what we can do, but maybe we can all go to the mall shopping.”

Of course, I knew there was no school, but said, I wasn’t aware of that. I also said it would be nice to go shopping with everyone. I had to talk like I was not aware of the closing since her mom was going to pick me up Thursday night and take me to her house. Then I would be spending the weekend with them all. I was told it was a surprise for Brandi and I couldn’t say anything.

I ate my lunch and was feeling good abut everything, even though I knew it was probably short lived since she wanted the rest of my hair pulled out this afternoon. I’m sure she’ll find a way to humiliate me some more this afternoon before we go to practice. Plus, I was going to have to try to eat my cunt before going home.

Once lunch was over Brandi said, “Be sure to take your pliers with you into the hall and make sure that the rest of that nasty red cunt hair is in your jar. If not, we’ll skip practice to finish the job before you eat us and try to lick my cunt.”

I said, “I will Mistress so I can show you your bald cunt before practice.”

Then we left the lunchroom, and I began to roam the halls once again. I wish I could just go to class and learn what I should be learning. But so far, the only time I’m in a classroom is when I’m sucking cocks or eating pussy. I spend more time in the hall or the bathrooms than I do in a classroom.

During the afternoon in the hall, more teachers came out to pull my hair out. Mr. Smith pulled some hair out and I had to suck his little cock and make him cum. I almost have to laugh at the size of his little dick. It kind of matches that of a very young boy. The boys that I have seen and sucked are all bigger than him. But he thinks it’s the biggest cock in the world. I’d suck him and he is the only one that has never been down my throat.

I also had Mr. Jones, Mrs. Lamb, Mrs. Curtis, pulling my hair out. Mr. Jones said, “I kind of liked it with a little bit of hair, but Brandi doesn’t want it there any longer. I think she plans on trying to get it all removed permanently where that cunt will always look like a little girl.”

After he pulled my hair out, he fucked my face, gave me his cum to swallow and then just waked away. The other teachers just pulled the hair from my cunt and said they would get my mouth later. Other students helped by pulling my hair out and then I either had to eat them or suck a cock. It seemed like a long afternoon to me, and my cunt was really sore now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.