Another School Slut - Cover

Another School Slut

Copyright© 2023 by bydasea

Chapter 22

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Sally was new in the area where the school gets a new slut each time an old one graduates or moves. This time it was her who fell into the trap just as Wendy Williams did many years before. Her story is told here.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Illustrated  

Once I was dressed, I walked to the house and inside where mom and dad were waiting. I gave them both hugs and kisses and went to my room to change clothes. I had to pee to and pulled my bowl out, pissed in it, got down and lapped it up like a dog. That is my instructions from Brandi, and I didn’t dare do anything but what she says.

Once done, I brushed my teeth and got dressed so could go back to help mom finish dinner. She always is cooking something good, and I am learning so many things from her. Maybe someday I’ll be as good a cook as she is.

We finished and I set the table before calling daddy in so we could all eat. Daddy says it is very important that a family always eats dinner together so they can discuss the day and see what may lay ahead in future days.

Daddy always talks first and tells us what he did today at work and them mom does the same. Once they get done, I have to talk about my day in school. I always lie to them and tell them how well I am doing and how much the teachers like me. I say I’m very popular with everyone and I get called on a lot in all my classes.

I also said, “Brandi talked to me today and I don’t think she knows about the weekend with her parents. She asked me if I could go shopping with her at the mall on Friday since there was no school. I said I would ask, knowing we’ll be headed to the cabin Friday.”

“Well, if her parents hadn’t already asked if you could be with them for the weekend as a surprise for her, we would have said yes you can go with her. We like Brandi and trust you with her. So, tell her you can go with her just so she won’t find out about the weekend trip.” Daddy said.

I said I would, and we talked some more. Mom said, “I want you to have fun this weekend Sally so we will give you some money to carry with you. That way the Marshes won’t have to pay for everything. Plus, I will help you get packed to spend the weekend away from us.”

I said, “That’s ok mom, but I can pack myself. I’m getting older and will need to learn how to do things like that. Please, let me do it. Then you can see what I’ve got and tell me if I need anything else.”

I said that so she doesn’t go snooping around my room. She might find my pee bowl and ask to many questions. Plus, Brandi put the first butt plug in my bag and told me to keep it. If mom ever found it she would freak out. And knowing mom, she would make me try on the clothes to make sure they still fit me and then she would see my writings and coloring of my body and see my naked cunt since I no longer have hair on it.

Mom said, “Ok, Sally. You do have a good point there. I guess I just want to keep you as our little girl. But I will let you pack what you think you need and then will look to see If you have everything. Just remember, you’ll be gone almost four days.”

We finished dinner and I told mom I would clean the kitchen for her tonight. I just couldn’t take the chance of them wanting to talk any longer since I was afraid I would slip and say something about the butt plug in my ass or that I suck cocks and eat pussy all day in school. So, by cleaning things up by myself, I am protecting what never needs to be talked about with them.

Once I finished cleaning up, I joined them for a short time while they cuddled in daddy’s big chair which I haven’t seen them do for so long. Mom sat on the arm of the chair and daddy held her like he used to. Maybe it is a good thing that I am going away so they can enjoy each other like they used to before I was born.

After a short time, I said, “I’m tired so think I’ll go to bed if that is ok.”

They both said it was and told me goodnight. I wasn’t that tired, but wanted to see if I could eat my cunt without the help from others. I thought I might even try to piss in my mouth tonight since Brandi says she wants me doing that instead of pissing in a bowl.

Once in my room, I closed and locked the door, stripped naked so Brandi could watch me. I wondered if her parents watched with her and if they all got naked when they saw me. They had a strange family because it was no shame for them. They got naked with Brandi seeing her daddy’s cock and watched her parents fuck. She even had her daddy eating her pussy while I ate her mom’s pussy.

I wondered if we would all be naked for the days I was going to be with them. Would they make me go swimming without my bathing suit. Would they join me in skinny dipping at this lake we were going to. I am sure I would have to suck his cock again and eat her pussy. I would probably have to watch them fuck and then clean them up with my mouth.

I was thinking about all of this as I laid in my bed raising my legs up and putting my arms behind them to pull my cunt toward my mouth so I could eat it and make myself cum. I figured since I was there with my cunt in my mouth I might as well make Brandi happy and proud of me by pissing so I had it straight from the source.

I worked at getting my cunt in position so I could lick it again, just like I did at school. I wouldn’t have the help of the other girls this time and I prayed I could do it all by myself. I kept working and I could see my cunt getting closer to me and I was sure it wouldn’t be long before I was licking it and making myself cum. If I can do it this way, I won’t need to use my fingers and longer. I had a much better cum from eating myself than I ever had when I played with it.

I kept pulling my cunt closer and closer to my mouth where I would be able to lick it and maybe even drink my piss as it came from my cunt. I really wanted to do it for Brandi. I don’t know why but I felt like I was born to be a slut and Brandi brought it out of me. I am proud of what I have done for her and want to make her really happy with me.

The only thing I feared now was mom or dad finding out about me and kicking me out. If they didn’t put me in a place for wayward girls, I would go live with Brandi and be the slave and slut for her family. I knew master would be fucking me a lot and I didn’t care. I just wanted to make Brandi happy.

I was so close now I could smell my cunt and loved the way it smelled. I’ve smelled a lot of different pussies. Since I became her slut and I think mine smells the best with hers being a very close second. I just kept working hard to make my cunt meet my mouth so I could cum. I vowed to myself that the only way I would cum now is with my own mouth. No more playing with it. If I can’t eat myself, then I won’t cum.

I was so close now; I just knew I would be eating my own cunt very soon. As long as mom doesn’t try to come in I would do it. I always lock the door when I’m doing things like this, so she doesn’t just walk in on me. She’ll try the doorknob and then knock. That will give me time to get back down, slip my robe on and unlock the door. She’ll chew me out for locking it, but I will say it was an accident and didn’t mean to push the lock in. So far I haven’t had to lie to her because she hasn’t been checking on me.

Then it happened, my cunt was being licked by my tongue. Yes, it felt so good to eat myself. I licked it and sucked on my clit, found my hole and tongue fucked myself before going back to suck on my clit Then I decided to try to drink my piss before I had my cum, so found a way to put my lips around my cunt so I made good toilet for myself. Maybe I can just drink like this instead of pissing in a bowl to lap up like my boyfriend the dog does.

I didn’t move. I just held my position, relaxed a little and waited. It didn’t take long, and I got a taste of piss as it started to dribble out of my pee hole. Then my mouth was full of hot piss because the stream got bigger and stronger. I swallowed as I kept pissing, taking it all back into my body. Brandi said I would be recycling if I drank my piss. So, right now I’m recycling my hot piss as I pissed into my own mouth. It wasn’t that bad either. Much better than lapping it up out of my bowl.

I continued drinking my piss right from my cunt and swallowed every drop. Once I finished pissing, I licked my cunt lips and went back to eating myself so I could cum. I licked, tongued my hole, felt my hymen inside me and then sucked my clit. I was going to cum soon and loved the fact I could do this for myself. I know that now I have shown Brandi I could do it, she’ll expect me to do more for her. But that’s ok, I’m enjoying my own cunt and want more of it.

I continued and it wasn’t long before I felt myself getting close to cumming. I felt so proud that I have accomplished so much and can’t wait to see what Brandi has to say. It hit me hard, and I was having one great orgasm by licking myself. I think it was the hardest I had ever gotten off and I loved my cunt juice sliding into my mouth and down to my belly. I never wanted it to stop.

But, like all good things, my cumming stopped. I stayed bent in half with my cunt in my mouth, savoring the last bit of my cunt cream. After a few more minutes, I reluctantly lowered my legs and stretched out on the bed. I was so satisfied with myself and proud to be able to do what I just did.

I was able to get my legs over my head, get my cunt to my mouth so I could eat it. I was happy about pissing in my own mouth and making myself cum right here in my own bed with mom and dad downstairs watching TV. Yes, I am a true slut and want more.

Once I relaxed a little more, I got up, unlocked the door, and got back on the bed. I didn’t cover up, but the blankets were fixed so I could cover up quickly in case mom walked in. I had my phone close by in case Mistress Brandi had something to say. I figured she had watched my performance and would say something. I just hoped she was happy with what I did.

It didn’t take her long before I had the text. ‘Slut, you make me so proud. I love that you got that sexy little cunt to your mouth so you could eat it again.’

I answered right away. ‘Thank you mistress. I enjoyed doing it.’

‘I think I saw you pissing in that slutty mouth too. Did you enjoy that my little whore?’ she texted to me.

I don’t care what I am called now. I’m a slut, cocksucker, pussy licker, and whore for my mistress and she can call me whatever she desires. I answered her by texting, ‘Yes Mistress, I did piss in my mouth and drank it all. I like doing it that way instead of pissing in a glass or bowl. So much better getting it straight from my cunt.’

‘Glad to hear that slut. So, from now on when you have to piss, you will do it just like that, no matter where you are.’ She said.

‘Yes mistress, I will be happy to piss in my mouth from now on. I’ll do as you say.’ I texted back to her.

‘Good girl. In the morning, before you get out of bed, show me you are drinking your piss. Now, another question for you cunt.’

There was no question so I answered her and said, ‘Yes mistress I will piss in my mouth in the morning before going to the bathroom to shit. I will remove the butt plug, clean it with my mouth, shit and put it back. I’ll be sure to look at it before I put it in my mouth. I’ll now if I’m eating my shit then.’

‘Very good my little cocksucker. Now, the question is, since you have now put your piss back in your body, how do you feel about taking all my piss into your belly just like you took yours?’

I had to think about that before I answered her. I think it is one thing to drink my own piss but getting it from someone else sounds nasty. But I love her so much now I said, ‘Mistress, if you want to piss in my mouth I will swallow every drop you give me and lick your beautiful pussy clean when you finish.’

‘That’s my good slut. We will try it soon. Did you ask about the mall Friday?’

‘Yes mistress and they said I could go with you. They like you and trust me with you. They said you wouldn’t let me get in trouble.’ I told her.

‘LOL, if they only knew what you are now, thanks to me. So, I’ll pick you up once they go to work so you can leave naked, I’ll bring a coat for you to put on while we shop. That is unless you want to shop naked.’ She said in a txt.

I answered that one right away and said, ‘No mistress I would rather have my body covered while I am at the mall. But I have no choice in what you do with me. After all, you own me.’

“Yes I do bitch. Now, in the morning, strip on your path as you always do. Then take your shoes and socks off in the circle but stay bent over so I can change out your butt plug. This one will be much bigger, so your ass is getting stretched out more. I will also give you something else. I think the seniors have decided to give you some clothes to wear tomorrow. Remember, you will go to classes tomorrow just like a normal school kid, except you’ll either be naked or in whatever the seniors put on you. Now go to sleep my slut. Do not answer this one.’ She said.

I didn’t answer her and just put my phone on my nightstand, turned out the light and fell into a very deep sleep. I slept well and woke up refreshed having to pee. I started to get out of bed to go to the bathroom and then remembered what mistress Brandi wanted me to do. I had to get my cunt back to my mouth and piss in it.

Mom never comes by to make sure I’m up so didn’t bother to lock my door. I laid there and began my exercise to get my cunt up to my mouth so I could piss. It is a little easier each time I do it and it wasn’t long before my pretty little cunt was almost to my mouth. I almost started pissing before I was able to get it down so I could put my lips on it, so I didn’t spill any piss in my bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.