Another School Slut - Cover

Another School Slut

Copyright© 2023 by bydasea

Chapter 23

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Sally was new in the area where the school gets a new slut each time an old one graduates or moves. This time it was her who fell into the trap just as Wendy Williams did many years before. Her story is told here.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Illustrated  

I stood up and followed her to her car in the parking lot. Once at the car she said, “Take the stockings and belt off. Can’t let your parents see you in stockings but they are so cut on you. Just shows my cunt even better. I like it bald like that to, so you won’t be growing hair on it again. No, I think I’m going to have it permanently removed so it will never grow back.”

I took the stockings and garter belt off and she took them from me. I asked, “Mistress, what about my tail? I don’t think they should see it either.”

“No, they shouldn’t see it, so you will find a way to hide it when you get dressed. I think if you pull it up between your legs and put your panties over it you won’t have a problem. I can’t take it off without removing the plug and you have to keep it in.” she told me.

I can’t argue with her so just said, “Ok, I’ll try.”

Once I was naked all the way again we got in the car, and she drove me to my spot where I can get dressed before going home to the parents. I got out and waited for her to open the trunk so I could get my clothes out. It didn’t take her long today and I wondered why. I grabbed my clothes and closed it. Once it was closed, she drove away, and I was able to dress again.

I had to bend over with my legs apart, so my cunt and ass were visible to all. But today all they would see is my tail that was stuck in my ass. I got my shoes and socks on and straightened back up to put my bra and blouse on. Then I slid my panties up my legs, took the tail and brought it between my legs where it tickled my cunt. I pulled my panties all the way up and the tail was hidden. I just prayed it was hidden enough so my parents didn’t see a bulge in my panties under my skirt.

Once dressed I walked the rest of the way to my house. As always daddy was in the living room drinking a beer and reading the paper. But mom wasn’t in the kitchen. She was sitting with daddy in the living room with a glass of wine. She said, “Since you won’t be here tonight daddy and I are going out to dinner. Thought we would go get some Mexican tonight.”

I said, “That is wonderful. I guess Mrs. Marsh will be cooking for us or maybe we’ll go out to. Brandi still doesn’t know I’ll be with her tonight and all weekend. I love being her surprise for her birthday. So, guess I had better finish packing and get some other clothes on.”

Then daddy giggled some and said, “Mom made a list of the things you’ll need. She put it on your bed.”

I said, “Thanks, I will follow it and make sure I have everything.”

Then she said, “I would be glad to help if you want. But I won’t interfere if you want to do it on your own.”

I giggled and said, “Mom, I love you, but you have to remember, your little girl is growing up and I have to learn how to do things on my own. If I don’t have something, then I guess I didn’t need it, or I can ask them if I could go get it from a store.”

Daddy said, “Here, take this just in case you need to get something. We don’t want the Marshes to buy everything for you.” He handed me fifty dollars.

I thanked him and went upstairs to change and pack some things. I knew I wouldn’t need much because I figured to be naked just about all weekend no matter where we went. I did pack my toiletries so I could brush my teeth and hopefully be able to bathe. I also packed my swimsuit, some shorts and a couple skirts with blouses. Figured once I left I would have to get naked and not be able to dress until I was almost home again. But, in case mom looked I had to have something in my bag.

Once I finished packing I got redressed, making sure I had the damn tail hidden. I didn’t want to wear shorts because it might bulge out and someone would ask questions. So, I put on my skort which is shorts with a skirt over them. That way I’ll keep the tail hidden.

I got back downstairs just as Mrs. Marsh rang the bell. Mom went to the door and let her in, and I knew this was going to be a long weekend for me. I was sure I would be having sex with at least all three Marshes, and I had no idea who else Brandi would make me suck off or eat out. I also wondered if this would be the time someone fucked my cunt and pop my cherry.

Mom was telling Mrs. Marsh that she had permission to correct me whenever I was wrong and said if I was to much to handle just bring me back home. Mistress Mary told mom there wouldn’t be a problem and knew I would behave for them because I was such a sweet girl.

She knew that if I didn’t do as I was told, my parents would find out I was a slut, and they would make it sound like I wanted to be one and asked if I could do things with them to. I would be kicked out for sure, and I hoped I could do all they wanted this weekend.

I got my bag and left after giving mom and dad hugs and kisses and promised to behave while gone. Mrs. Marsh drives a SUV, and it was a nice one too. It would probably hold about eight or nine people.

I put my bag in the back and then got in the front seat with Mrs. Marsh. Once we were in she backed out of the drive and into the street. As soon as she got to where I usually get dressed, she stopped. She turned to me and said, “Can’t have you arriving at my house with clothes on. Brandi would not like that. So, get your slutty little ass out, strip naked and put your clothes in your bag. Remember, it is your bottom half first, then your top half. Last will be your shoes and socks, just like you do at school.”

I did as she said, knowing my weekend just started and I would be used all weekend by Brandi and her parents along with anyone else they wanted to use me. I stepped out of her car, walked to the back as she opened the back lid and I started to remove my clothes. I took my skorts and panties off and placed them in my bag. That released my tail so others could see it.

Then it was my blouse and bra exposing my red tits to the world. Once I put them away, I bent over like Brandi has me do at school, but his time it was in my street close to my home. I hoped mom and dad didn’t leave while I was like this. Once I had everything off I placed my shoes and socks in the bag, closed the lid and walked back to the front door.

Once I was in and buckled up, Mrs. Marsh said, “I am tempted to make you walk to my house, but your master is waiting with a hard cock for you. He wants a nice blow job to start with and Brandi is making sure it stays hard for you.”

I didn’t say anything but wondered what Brandi was doing with her daddy’s cock to keep it hard for me. I figured she was probably holding it in her hand stroking him slowly, so he didn’t cum. Hell, he ate her pussy last time I was with them so maybe she sucks his cock too. Then I wondered if Mrs. Marsh ate her daughter’s pussy too. Or maybe Brandi ate out her mom. This is one strange family, and I wouldn’t put anything past them.

We rode the rest of the way in silence. I wanted to ask what would happen this weekend but I’m sure she wouldn’t tell me, or she would tell Brandi I was asking to many questions and would get punished for it.

We pulled into the drive and mistress Mary said, “Just get out and walk to the porch. Once there, turn, face the street, and wait for more instructions. Your Master should be out soon so you can suck his cock.”

She walked in front of me and went inside while I turned, faced the street so my cunt was seen by anyone going by and waited. I didn’t dare look around so just looked straight ahead. After a short time, I heard the door open and footsteps behind me.

Then I had a hand on my ass with another one reaching around to grab a tit and squeezed it. Master Larry said, “So glad you could come back to see us. We are going to have so much fun this weekend. Now, lets go to the chair so you can suck my cock again. I sure have missed your hot little mouth on me.”

He led me over to the chair he had been sitting in last time and sat down. His cock was sticking straight up, and it looked even bigger than what I remembered from the last time I sucked it. I knelt before him, kissed his hard cock, and said, “I have missed you to. I hope I can satisfy you and make you happy.”

I don’t know why I said that or anything. I didn’t miss sucking his cock and didn’t want to do it again. But I knew I had to or else. I kissed his cock all over and even licked his hairy balls before I took his cock in my mouth and began to suck him of.

I have sucked a lot of cocks recently and knew just what to do to make them cum in my mouth. I am getting used to tasting cum and swallowing it so his won’t bother me. The thing that bothers me is he is a married man and his wife and daughter watch as I suck him and make him cum.

I took his cock into my throat and then began to fuck my face on it. I know I sound like a fucking whore, but I guess that’s what I am now. A fucking slutty dirty whore for everyone. I will suck any cock given to me no matter who owns the. Human cock, dog cock and any other cock I am told to suck. It won’t matter to me even if I have to suck a horse or donkey cock. I guess I’ll at least try. The only cock I never want to see, or suck is the one daddy has.

I did a good job sucking master’s hard cock while mistress Mary and mistress Brandi watched me do it. I had him all the way in, so his pubic hair tickled my nose, and it didn’t take long for him to stiffen up to fill my mouth with his hot gooey cum. I took all he had swished it around in my mouth and then swallowed it all down. Then once I had his cum in my belly, I kissed his softening cock again and said, “Thank you sir. It was delicious.”

They all laughed at what I said, and Brandi said, “You are such a good little slut Sally. I am going to keep you until I graduate and then maybe sell you to the next captain. But right now, daddy you need to get dressed so we can go eat. We have reservations at a nice little place that allows us to have fun.”

Mistress Mary said, “Yes and we have a cute little outfit for the slut too.”

Master Larry said, “Oh yes, almost forgot. She sucks cock so good that I wasn’t thinking. Be right back and then we can go.”

Brandi said, “Slut follow me. I’ll get the clothes we have for you so we can go eat. But you may not have them on for long. Never know what may happen at the place we are going. They allow us to do almost anything. It will be so much fun.”

I followed her into the house and to her room. She had me stand in the middle of the room while she got out the clothes I was going to wear. I figured I would be covered for a while, but as she said, I might not be covered all night. I waited for whatever she had for me like the good little slut I have become.

She got the clothes out and started dressing me. There was no bra or panties, but she did have something to cover my body. She gave me a skirt that had slits on the sides and a very sheer blouse. The blouse didn’t hide my little tits very good because I could still see them. The red showed through the thin material so might as well have been naked.

When she put the skirt on me, she had the slits in the front and back instead of the sides like it should be. The slits went from the bottom all the way to the waist band of the skirt. Once it was on she told me to walk. As I walked, I felt the material move from side to side and my little bald cunt was visible along with the tail sticking from my ass.

Master Larry laughed and said, “Damn, she looks so good. Hell, I might have to eat that cunt instead of dinner.”

Brandi said, “Daddy, I won’t mind if you eat it as long as she stays a virgin, just like me. I’m thinking her ass might be big enough now and I can remove the plug to give her a break. She’s had that asshole plugged for a few days and it should be about ready.”

Mistress Mary said, “It does look so cute in her though. She kind of looks like her boyfriend Fred. But maybe we can take it out and see what it does without the plug.”

It was decided that the plug would come out so we could go to dinner. I didn’t like the way I was dressed but at least I won’t have a tail while I’m out. Brandi took it from my ass and immediately stuck it in my mouth. I have to clean everything with my mouth now even if it had been in my ass. I don’t like doing it especially since sometimes it has shit on it. Guess I better get used to it because it doesn’t look like she’ll stop.

Once they were satisfied I was ready, they got ready as well and then we got in mistress Mary’s vehicle with master Larry driving. I sat in the back with Brandi and as usual, I had to spread my legs for her. By doing that, the skirt opened up and my cunt was right out there for all to see.

As he drove, Brandi gave me instructions for while we were out. She said, “Tonight, you will not talk at all. You will do anything we tell you to do whether you like it or not. Once we get to the restaurant, you will sit with your legs wide open and if your skirt opens up to show my cunt, just leave it alone.”

I nodded that I understood because she had just said I was not allowed to talk. She smiled, knowing I obeyed her, and she could do anything she wanted with me, and I would do it. She continued talking to me saying, “We will order your dinner and you’ll eat whatever we get for you. It may be good, or it may be bad. No matter what, you’ll eat it anyway we tell you to. If we tell you to eat with your fingers, that is what you will do. Even if I put it on the floor, you’ll still eat it like your boyfriend does. Not saying it will happen but want you to know it might.”

She let that sink in before saying, “Sometime during the night you will be stripped naked and have to perform for everyone there. Not sure what you’ll have to do, but whatever it is, you’ll do it in front of everyone at the restaurant. That is how you will pay for our meals, so you had better be good doing what we want.”

Well, now I know I’m going to be used somehow tonight but not sure by who. Is tonight when I lose my virginity? Will I have to have sex with everyone there? Will I have to suck more strange cocks and eat some strange pussy? I guess whatever it is they want, I’ll have to do it, so mom and dad never know what a slut I am now.

We arrived at some restaurant I never heard of before. I think the name said something like ‘Sweet Nothings Fine Dining’. I wondered why it was named that. I also wondered what it was like on the inside. Guess I was going to find out real soon.

Once I was out of the car, Brandi positioned my arms behind my back and had me holding my elbows. My right hand on my left elbow and my left on my right elbow. That made my arms stay in the middle of my back. I knew when I walked my skirt would open and close and I couldn’t stop it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.