Another School Slut - Cover

Another School Slut

Copyright© 2023 by bydasea

Chapter 25

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Sally was new in the area where the school gets a new slut each time an old one graduates or moves. This time it was her who fell into the trap just as Wendy Williams did many years before. Her story is told here.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Illustrated  

After getting showers and having breakfast we started getting dressed. Well, they started getting dressed and I just stayed naked waiting to see what I get to wear or if I get clothes to put on. Brandi dressed in shorts and a t-shirt to go to the mall, but she also packed some other clothes to change into once we got to the cabin. I think she took the clothes for when we went anyplace. She doesn’t mind being naked in front of me or her parents but no one else is going to see her hot body.

Once they were all dressed and I was still naked master said, “I think before we leave we should finish watching our movie. I want to see them fucking. We can keep track of them at the cabin since we have access to the cameras anyplace we are. Those cameras are top of the line used by police departments all over.

So, as we sat in the living room with me between Brandi’s parents he turned the movie on. Yes it was my parents getting ready to fuck. Mom was on the bed on her back with her legs wide apart showing daddy her red hired pussy. The lights were on, and I even noticed the curtains were open. If anyone looked in they would see my naked parents fucking.

Mom always told me never to show anyone my private parts and when I got married to keep the lights off so my husband could see me naked. But here she was naked with the lights on showing daddy all she has. I guess he isn’t the only one to have seen her naked body since they talked about Uncle Dale and Aunt Shelly having sex with each other and would be doing it again while I was away.

I didn’t want to watch them fucking but Brandi made sure I stayed with my eyes open so I could see them. She said, “Some day my little pet, you’ll get to watch them fucking because you’ll be there with them.”

Master said, “Yes and you’ll also get to see me fucking that bitch. Can’t wait to get my cock in that hairy cunt.”

They had no right to talk about my mom like that. I can’t say or do anything, but I didn’t like it one bit. It looks like they are going to make mom a slut just like me and I prayed they never made us have sex together.

I watched as daddy put his cock in mom’s pussy and begin to fuck her. I didn’t like watching master and mistress fucking and this was even worse. These are my parents, and it is so wrong for them to be doing it where I can see. Of course, they don’t know I’m watching them because they have no clue master bugged their house.

They fucked for a while, and I watched as both of them were cumming. Daddy shot his load inside mom’s pussy, and she was cumming on his cock. I wanted to close my eyes but was afraid to. Brandi would make sure I was punished if I didn’t watch my parents.

After my parents finished fucking, Brandi said, “OK my slut. Time to get you dressed for the mall. Stand here and I’ll get your clothes.”

I stood up and her parents got a good view of my naked body. I watched them both lick their lips and mistress said, “I’m almost tempted to eat that cunt while it’s still a virgin. I think I’ll ask Brandi about it once we all get to the cabin. I know she licks pussy really good and from what I see she sucks cock good too. But I want to eat it like she does.”

Master laughed and said, “I bet Brandi won’t mind. She might even enjoy watching you eat her slut. After all you do whatever she tells you to. You are as much a slut as this one is. You going to let the guys fuck you this weekend?”

Mistress said, “Hell yes. You don’t think this little whore is going to have all the fun do you. I know these guys and they all have nice cocks and I’ll be fucking them whenever the slut isn’t being used.”

Brandi came out carrying a red dress. I think she loves red because I’m a red head and she owns me. She said, “Now my slut, put this on and I’ll explain what we will do at the mall today.”

ch-25-the-notch-neck-button-dress-jpg.jpg

I took the dress from her and put it on. It was a front button up dress that came to just above my knees. There were ten buttons up the front and it had straps to hold it on me. It was very pretty, and I hoped I could keep it once she has her fun with me.

As I was buttoning it up she said, “Today as we walk through the mall I’m going to play a game. It’s called top, bottom, strap, strap.”

I was confused but continued buttoning the dress. It fit me good, and I looked pretty in it. I was sure I would be catching the eyes of many people while wearing it. But I didn’t hear the rest she had to say about her game for a few moments.

Then once I was almost done with the buttons she said, “Once we get to the mall, we will meet the other girls and go shopping. We will walk around and window shop for a while but if we see something we like, we’ll go in the store to get it. But the best part of the day will be what you do.”

She waited while I finished buttoning the dress and then said, “You will walk with us with your hands at your sides and they won’t move until I say what I want. To start with, I will say top. Once I say that, you will reach up and unbutton the top button of your dress.”

She let me absorb that before she said, “Then, I will say bottom. You will obey me by unbuttoning the bottom button of your dress. I will continue saying top and bottom until all buttons are undone. Even when they are all undone, you will not try to hide your tits or cunt and will not try to pull the dress together. If it falls open, you will let it.”

She was quiet for a moment before saying, “Then once the buttons are undone, I will say strap. That means you will take the left strap from your shoulder and let it slide down your arm. Don’t try to stop it. If it goes all the way, you’ll be half naked, but I don’t care.”

After a short time, she said, “Then, I’ll say strap again. You will remove the right strap from your shoulder and let it fall. Hopefully, once that strap is down your dress will fall off. Just keep walking. One of the girls will pick it up for you. Then, we will continue walking around the mall and making our way to the food court for some lunch. I will let you know what to get and how to eat it and before you ask, you’ll be naked for the rest of the day.”

I said, “Yes mistress Brandi, I understand and will do as you say. I just don’t want to be in trouble with anyone and I can’t let mom and dad find out what I am. But I will get naked for all to see if that is what you want me to do.”

“Yes that is what I want you to do slut. Don’t worry about being in trouble. Daddy has talked to the security there and even if they see you they won’t say anything. Of course, you might have to suck some cocks, so they don’t tell on you. Or maybe they would prefer some of that hot ass. I’ll give them a choice of which they want. Maybe next time we go shopping they’ll be able to get some cunt.” She told me.

Then master said, “Well, guess we need to get to the cabin and get things set up for everyone. Have fun shopping and yes, I told the guys they could get something if they don’t report the little bitch.”

Brandi laughed and said, “Daddy you are the best and I’m sure she would be happy to have that cock in her mouth and ass again this weekend. If not, too bad for her because she’ll be getting it and many more once we get to the cabin. Little Miss Sally Brown will be well used all weekend.”

I knew for sure my mouth and ass was going to get lots of cock this weekend and I think I’m looking forward to it all. Since she has made me her slut I have started craving more and more cocks and pussy. I do believe I am a little slutty whore now and can’t wait to get my cunt fucked. I still wonder who the lucky guy will be that takes away my virginity.

But the biggest fear I have, even though I am enjoying what Brandi is doing with me, is my mom and dad finding out I am now a fucking school slut. If they knew I walk around naked or mostly naked all the time they would kill me. Or if they saw me sucking cocks and eating pussy and now getting a hard cock up my ass. Even if they did things with their siblings, they would not approve of what I do.

As long as they don’t find out what I do, I will be happy to do it all. Hell, I even sucked a dog cock. Not just once either. Fred got two blow jobs that day and I’m sure he’ll get some more since he is now my boyfriend. Have to laugh about that. I can’t get a regular boyfriend since I am now a slutty whore, but a dog doesn’t care what I do. He still loves me and I’m happy to have him as my boyfriend.

We all left the house together and I watched Brandi’s parents leave before getting in with her. She drove us to the mall and even if I was dressed, she still made me open my legs, so my cunt showed. I had to pull the dress up some so she could see my cunt and that is the way I rode to the mall to meet up with the other girls.

Once there and she parked the car she said, “Remember what I said slut. When I say top, bottom, or strap, you had better obey me. If not, you’ll be gong back home naked. And home means your home, not mine or the cabin.”

I said, “Yes mistress I will obey and if I am naked then everyone will see what a slut I really am.”

“Very good. I am so happy I picked you to be the school slut. We are going to have so much fun for the next two years and as long as you obey me, mommy and daddy will never know. Even if I make your mom a slut, she won’t find out about you.” Brandi told me.

We got out of her car and walked to the front of the mall. I felt good because I was covered up and walked like a normal girl. I don’t get to do this very often, especially when I’m with Brandi. I will stay dressed if I’m with mom or dad, but Brandi wants me naked and showing everyone what I have. I know no one else should be seeing me naked and looking at my most private parts, but Brandi says I have to let them look and feel.

We got to the front door and met the other girls. Brandi explained the game her and I would play and told them to be sure they got it all on a video. They said they would, and we went inside. We stared walking but didn’t get far when Brandi said, “Top.”

I did what was expected of me and reached up to unbutton the very top button of the dress. I saw her smile and I knew she was pleased with my reaction. All she had to say was, “Nice.”

We continued walking and I made sure my arms stayed at my side. If I tried to move them to hide something she would make sure my parents saw what I am now. So, just walked beside her as the other girls made sure I was in their videos they were making.

After a short time, Brandi stopped and said, “Bottom.”

I immediately moved my hands to the bottom of my dress and undid the button there. Now I had two buttons undone and I knew there would be more being undone soon. She is making me strip myself in public for all to see.

Once she saw me undoing my button, she started walking again and I think we were headed toward the food court. I had no idea what she might get me to eat or if I would still have clothes on or if I would be naked while we ate.

It wasn’t long before Brandi said, “Top, Bottom.”

Damn her, she is making it go faster than I expected. Now I have to undo one at top and one at the bottom. Now I only had six buttons to keep the dress closed. I noticed as I walked the dress shifted from side to side and it would open so my tits came into view. I think my cunt may also be seen but wasn’t sure.

Brandi was talking with the other girls saying that once we left here we were driving to a cabin near the lake and spend the rest of the weekend with her parents. She also told them that her daddy fucked me in the ass so now I only have one virgin hole left to be used and someone special will get that.

Then suddenly she stopped talking to the girls and said, “Top.”

I am glad I was paying attention to her because I didn’t dare miss her orders. I quickly undid another button on the dress, which opened it up some more and now my tits were being seen much better. Not all of my tit showed, and my nipples stayed covered. That wasn’t too bad, I thought.

I now had five buttons left to keep me covered, but that didn’t last long. Right after I had the button undone and we started walking, she said, “Bottom.”

I was slowly stripping myself in the mall while others watched me. It seemed the mall was pretty full when we got there, and more people were still coming. I’m sure they will all have a good view of a naked slut soon. I just prayed no one knew my parents and told them what I did. The worst thought I had was mom and dad would come to the mall and see me.

We continued walking through the mall window shopping. The girls said they liked certain things and Brandi said, “We can come back later to get those things and maybe we can work out some discounts. I’m sure our slut would love to suck some cock or eat pussy to get us some good prices on the things we want.”

One of the other girls said, “Or she can take a hard cock up her ass now that it isn’t a virgin hole any longer.”

Brandi laughed and said, “Might just have to see about that. Top.”

I was paying attention and undid another top button. Now my little tits were on full display as I moved around. I only had three buttons left and my dress would be wide open showing my tits and cunt to everyone and then she would say strap and I would end up naked in a public mall.

She laughed because of what I was now showing, and she said, “I like this little game. Will have to play it and some other games the next time we all go shopping. Maybe we can make her wear different clothes and make her take them off where everyone can watch her getting naked. I think it’s better with her starting out dressed and ending up naked. So much fun. Bottom.”

I didn’t expect that order but heard it and quickly undid another button at the bottom of my dress. Now I only had two left and felt the air on my cunt telling me it was being seen by others. But it is what I do and am happy to please Brandi. I think I would do anything she wanted just so mom and dad never find out about me.

We kept walking as the girls were making movies of me walking in the mall half naked, showing my tits and cunt to everyone. They talked about having lunch and shopping some more. They all said they needed to cum today and would be nice if I ate them all right here in the mall. I know they won’t get naked, but I would have to have my head under their skirts, or we would go to the bathroom where they could pull their shorts down and no one would see their pussies. I would see them, but they just don’t want any boys to see them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.