Another School Slut - Cover

Another School Slut

Copyright© 2023 by bydasea

Chapter 26

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Sally was new in the area where the school gets a new slut each time an old one graduates or moves. This time it was her who fell into the trap just as Wendy Williams did many years before. Her story is told here.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Illustrated  

Nothing else happened to me until I finished my food. Once it was all gone, Brandi said, “I know you would like to have some clothes on while we shop slut, but I happen to like seeing your hot naked body. Besides it wouldn’t be any fun if you had clothes on. What would others think if they couldn’t see that naked cunt and cute little ass. Nope, you will stay naked today and probably the rest of the weekend.”

I didn’t say anything because if I did I would be in trouble and my movies and pictures would be sent to my parents. So, I just sat there naked showing everyone my young body and bald little cunt. I wondered when she would have someone fuck me. Would it be this weekend with one of the cops. Or would I have to wait for Brad to fuck me when she let him. I’ve already sucked his cock and drank some of his piss. Would he be the first one in my cunt.

Once the others had finished up, I had to carry all the trash up to the front and throw it away. There was enough that I had to make three trips, showing everyone my naked little body. Once I finished, Brandy said, “Ok, girls lets go shopping. Remember, we can get good discounts or maybe free stuff if we use my slut to help us. Her mouth and ass is free game today so if you need to use her, feel free.”

Damn, I’m being used by everyone to get a better price on what they want. Or maybe to get it free. I don’t plan on getting anything for myself and not to sure Brandi would let me pick out anything anyway.

I stayed beside Brandi as we walked out into the big hall of the mall where a lot of people had showed up since there was no school today. I saw several other students milling about but it was nothing for them to see me like this. They see me everyday in school, so why would the mall be any different.

The girls went to the first store, which was shoe store. I wasn’t in need of any shoes, but a couple girls said they wanted to get the new sneaker that had just come out. I didn’t even know about it, but I guess there was a new one that was the fashion at the time.

They talked to a couple salespeople, and they kept looking at me. I don’t know if the clerks were looking at me because I was naked, or the girls said I would service them for a good discount on the expensive sneakers.

I stood and waited beside Brandi, and she had her hand on my naked ass. Then she moved her hand over near my crack and I felt her finger sliding into my ass. She said, “Just be a good little bitch and let me play. I’m going to see how many fingers I can get up that poop chute while the girls shop. Don’t move.”

I spread my legs, so she had better access to my once tiny hole and felt her putting another finger in me. Now she had two fingers deep in my ass and was working on the third one. She giggled and said, “Girl, this little hole ain’t so little anymore. No, I think I might be able to put my whole hand inside you. Would you like that slut?”

No, I wouldn’t like having her whole hand up my ass, but I said, “Mistress, if that’s what you want to do, then I want to see if you can do it. I won’t mind if you stretch me out like that.”

I didn’t want her to even try it, but no matter what I say, she’ll do whatever she wants and right now I think she wants me to take her hand all the way up my little ass. She got her third finger in my ass, and it felt almost like master’s cock in me. But once she had that one in, she started working her pinky finger into me.

The bad thing was it happened in a public shoe store where others could watch. I did see other customers coming in and looking at the naked girl, but no one said anything. I just stood where I could be seen with Brandi having four fingers in my once tiny ass. I’ll never be the same and just prayed it might go back to normal someday.

Just as Brandi was about to try getting the rest of her hand in my ass, one of the girls motioned for me to go to where they were. Brandi pulled her fingers out of my ass and slapped it telling me to go. I walked to where they were, and it was Jesse that said, “Slut, we want these sneakers but don’t have enough money to buy them. These guys said they would give us a good discount if you would take care of them. So, will you suck their cocks or let them fuck your ass so we can get our sneakers?”

I said, “I will do whatever you say mistress Jesse. If you want me to suck their cocks or let them fuck my ass I will do it wherever you want me to.”

One of the clerks said, “You mean you would suck my cock right here where everyone can see you. I guess it really wouldn’t matter since you are naked in our store.”

“Yes I will do that and if you want to fuck my ass you can do it right here to. But if you don’t want others watching you, we can all go to the back room. My mistresses have to come with me, so no one tries to fuck my cunt. Mistress Brandi is saving that for a special guy.” I told him.

The one guys said, “Hot damn. I might get fired for this, but I want her to suck me off in the front of the store where everyone walking by can watch.”

Brandi said, “That won’t be a problem. Maybe we can put her in the front window as a display and she will suck you both off or maybe she can suck one and the other can fuck her ass. Just don’t go in her virgin cunt. At least not this time. Once I get her cherry popped, I’ll bring her back so you both can fuck her.”

One of the clerks said, “That sounds cool. Let’s go do it. I would love to have my cock sucked but will take her ass if you want her mouth John.”

The other guy, guess his name is John said, “Bob, I won’t mind fucking that hot little ass, so you can get her mouth. We going to spit roast her or do you want to do it one at a time?”

Brandi said, “Look guys, we have lots of things to do today, so why don’t you spit roast her this time. I’ll make sure you each have time alone with her later on. Now, before we do anything what will we do about my friends sneakers? Can the girls have them for free?”

John said, “Give us a minute to discuss this. We’ll be right back. While we talk could you put her in the window so everyone can see her?”

Brandi said, “No problem. But you know if we don’t like the price, you get nothing. And believe me, if you miss out on her mouth and ass, you will never get to have her cunt later. Make sure you come up with something good for my friends.”

Well, this is the first time my body will be used for money. If they give a big discount or for free, it will be like them paying for my body. Before, Brandi gave my body to everyone but now they are turning me into a true whore. A blow job and ass fuck for expensive sneakers. Guess that’s a fair trade.

Brandi took me to the front window used as a show case for shoes and made me get in it. I had to stand facing out with my legs spread wide apart, showing off my naked body and bald cunt. Everyone going by the window would see me and most of them stopped to stare.

It wasn’t long before the boys came back to let Brandi know what they decided. I heard what they said, and it was Bob who said, “We can give you a twenty percent discount so we can have her.”

Brandi came right back saying, “I would prefer if you just gave them the sneakers. But if not, we will just leave.”

John said, “Wait, we can’t give them away. Would you be a bale to pay five bucks for them.”

She looked at me and said, “How much do you think your worth slut?”

I was shocked that she would ask me something like that. She has been giving me away to everyone and never even mentioned how much she was going to charge for me later. I had no idea but said, “I believe I’m worth more than those two pair of sneakers.”

“You are right slut, so if we can’t have the sneakers for a blow job and ass fuck, we will just leave, Sorry girls, we tried.” Brandi announced.

Bob said, “Wait, let us discuss this again and we will see what we can do.”

Brandie said, “You have five minutes to decide, or we’ll go to another store to find them.”

The boys stepped away and talked for about three minutes. When they came back, John said, “OK, we’ll buy the sneakers for you as long as I get a decent blow job and she lets Bob fuck her ass. But you have to also promise we get to fuck her when she starts using her cunt.”

Brandi smiled, knowing she won this round and said, “That sounds fair to me. What you think slut. Think the sneakers are worth some new cocks in your mouth and ass. I will agree to the terms and once I get her cherry popped, I’ll bring her back so both of you can fuck her cunt.”

Well, kind of looks like I’m nothing but a bartering tool for Brandi and the girls. If they want something they let others use me to get it. I know the sneakers the girls wanted are not cheap and would love a pair for myself. But I’ll never ask for anything because I would have to humiliate myself in order to get what I want.

The two boys said, “Ok, it’s a deal. A blow job and ass fuck in the front window for all to see. Let’s go before anyone changes their minds.”

But Brandi said, “Sneakers first with a receipt that they had been paid for. Can’t have you saying we stole them can we.”

“No, guess not. Let me ring them up and give you a receipt. But while we do that can she open her legs so everyone can see her cunt better.” John asked.

Brandi said, “Do it slut, show everyone that cute little cunt. Better yet, get on your back and spread wide apart. That should satisfy everyone.”

I did as she wanted, laid down and spread my legs wide apart. I knew my cunt was wide open and anyone looking got a good look at the inside of me. I felt the cool air flowing in and around my naked wide-open cunt and knew my insides were being seen. But it is what Brandi wanted, so I had to do it, even if it was humiliating.

I laid there watching the crowd grow and some even came up close to the window to make sure I was alive and not some dummy in the window. I was a live dummy that’s for sure. Nobody in their right mind would do this like I am being made to do. I just have to do whatever she wants, no matter how I feel about it.

Finally, they all came back, and Brandi said, “We got the sneakers and the receipt and now it’s time to finish our deal, Sally, on your hands and knees. You are going to get ass fucked while you give John a nice blow job. Make me proud my hot little bitch.”

I quickly got on hands and knees ready to take two new cocks into my body. It is still new to me having a cock up my ass but since master fucked me a couple times I kind of enjoy it. I won’t say I like it because she would think of something worse for me to do. Hell, she might even try to get Fred’s cock in my ass, and I bet that would hurt especially if his knot went into me.

I watched the boys lower their pants and saw their cocks spring out. They were both pretty nice and I knew I would enjoy having them in me. I don’t know why but I love a nice hard cock as it goes into my mouth and now my ass. I never knew how much fun sex can be. Not sure about doing it a in public, like I am right now, but am getting used to it.

Hell, I’m naked most of the time now and it seems the more Brandi uses me the more I like it. I don’t know why because I was not raised like this. Nothing ever happened until we moved to this town and a new school. That is where my downfall began when I wanted to be a cheerleader so damn bad I was willing to do anything. And now I am doing anything Brandi wants me to. Yes, I am really a slut. But I guess mom was one to since she was fucking daddy’s twin brother while he fucked her twin sister. Guess it is better to keep it all in the family.

I felt Bob near my ass as he put his cock up to the little pucker. Well since it has been used and Brandi had four finger in me it isn’t so little now. I felt him get his cockhead inside me and then he pushed a little more. I could feel his hard cock sliding up inside my ass and it did feel good. I won’t admit it feels good, but I did like it.

He continued pushing till I felt his balls slap my cunt. I knew he was all the way up my ass and ready to fuck me. But he stopped and didn’t move which gave me some time to get used to having him in my ass. John waited until he saw Bob was balls deep into my ass before he started feeding me his cock. I opened my mouth and took his cock inside. I let him control the pace of how he wanted to get a blow job from me.

He pushed his cock into my mouth but stopped when he hit my throat and started to pull back. Brandi said, “Go ahead John, she gives a great blow job and deep throats to. So, give her all you got.”

Well, he listened to her and pushed his cock back into my mouth and this time when his cock was at my throat, I swallowed and he kept going in, down into my throat. Once his balls slapped my chin, he was balls deep in my throat and Brandi said, “OK guys, you are both all the way in my slut. Now fuck her hard and fast. Make sure you get your moneys worth from my whore.”

Well, they did as she wanted and began to pound my little body from both ends. They got into a rhythm and when John went into my throat, Bob drove his cock deep into my ass ... Then they both pulled back where their cock heads were just inside my ass and mouth. Then they both shoved their cocks back into me all the way, with John down my throat and Bob balls deep up my little ass.

Of course, more and more people stopped to watch my young body get used by two guys at the same time and for some reason which I can’t explain, I was loving everything done to me. I think I would have taken on everyone in the mall if Brandi wanted me to.

The guys fucked me front and back and it wasn’t long before they both stiffened up and blew their loads into me. I love the feeling of a guy giving me his precious cum and it didn’t matter where it was. It felt so good to have cum shooting straight down my throat while at the same time a big load of cum filling my bowels. I never thought I would ever do the things I’m doing now, and it is all for Brandi because I love her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.