Another School Slut - Cover

Another School Slut

Copyright© 2023 by bydasea

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sally was new in the area where the school gets a new slut each time an old one graduates or moves. This time it was her who fell into the trap just as Wendy Williams did many years before. Her story is told here.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Illustrated  

I answered her back saying, ‘Brandi, are you sure I need to do this to make the team. I’ll do as you say, but I have never done anything with a boy before and it might make it look like I’m easy if I ask them to strip me and feel me up. I’ll do whatever you say, but this is scary. I don’t even mind being naked in school showing everyone all of me and even letting the teachers see my vagina. But being with boys scares me.’

It didn’t take her long to reply and when she did, she sounded angry. She texted, ‘Yes, I am sure you have to do this. But if you want to stop to let me find another replacement, you can. If you want to be on my team, you’ll do as I say and not question me again. You will do as I say tomorrow, or you are done being a cheerleader forever in this school. I also want you saying cunt when you ask the boy to feel it. No more vagina. You are a big girl now and should use the words I tell you. So, it is now a big girls cunt, not a little girls vagina. Are you going to do it, or do I find someone else to be a cheer girl?’

‘I will do as you say because I want to be a cheer leader on your team. I don’t like that word but will call it a cunt when the boy takes my panties off and I will show my cunt to my teachers too.’ I texted back.

I should never have let it go this far, but I’m too far in now to quit. Everyone has seen all of me, but my vagina and I guess in the morning everyone will see it to. At least I have hair on it to cover my slit some. But when I spread my legs in front of the teachers, they will see most of my cunt. I hate saying that, but I need to get used to saying it before tomorrow.

I finished my homework, but my mind was on tomorrow and me letting boys remove my clothes. I had been told that no boy should ever get to see my most private areas until I was married and then it should be in the dark with the lights off. My parents had some very strict up bringing and they are trying to raise me the same way. And no one should be able to see me like they will be tomorrow once I am stripped naked, especially letting the teachers see my open cunt.

I went back to kiss my parents goodnight and then crawled into bed. It was strange because I ended up playing with my cunt before going to bed and making myself have an orgasm. I wonder what it would feel like with a boy doing that to me. How would someone else’s finger feel in me and would I be wet.

I drifted off to sleep thinking about what would happen tomorrow, especially when the boy fingered me and then having the teachers look at my naked cunt for the first time. Maybe they will make me get my clothes on and I would be done with my initiation. Would Brandi insist I let her take my clothes so I wouldn’t have any to put on till I found her.

Waking up in the morning, I still had my hand on my cunt and was rubbing it through my hair. I had never done this before and wondered what kind of spell Brandi had put on me. I slept every night playing with myself wondering what it was going to be like in school the next day.

Getting up, I laid my clothes out making sure my bra and panties matched and they were clean. I can’t afford to give away to many panties to boys who strip me. Mom would wonder where they all went to. Besides, she knows I wear matching bra and panties all the time and now at least one set won’t be matched. I’ll have to hide that bra, so she doesn’t notice. I could always say I had an accident and had to throw the panties out.

I got my shower and then dressed for school, knowing I won’t be dressed long once I arrive. I was going to have all my clothes removed by boys I didn’t even know. I wondered if she would make me wear those glasses again so I can’t see the boys I have to kiss and ask them to take my clothes off. Guess I’ll find out soon, since I would be heading that way once breakfast was over.

Getting dressed and then going to sit with my parents for breakfast before I had to go get stripped naked for school. I wondered if today would be the day I get thrown out of school for being naked in front of everyone or will the teachers just ignore me and let Brandi do whatever she wants with me. Why do I want to be a cheerleader so bad that I was willing to do these dirty things she wants me doing. But, at least after Friday, it should be over with unless my second initiation is more of the same.

We ate breakfast and talked some before I cleaned up the dishes and was off to school while the parents were off to work. I just hope they don’t come to school someday and see me naked. I would be dead if they didn’t have heart attacks by seeing me.

I walked to school and stood in my circle, waiting to be stripped by boys in front of everyone. I don’t know why it is allowed but it seems the teachers don’t see what happens to me. How can they be teachers when they let students remove the clothes of another student and then don’t say anything all day as a student walks’ around naked for them to see.

I didn’t have to stand alone for very long before Brandi stood beside me. She said, “I know you are nervous Sally, and I don’t blame you. But maybe today since you won’t have any clothes on, a teacher will tell you to get dressed. And, just like yesterday, I’ll keep your clothes until you need them, ok.”

“Yes it is ok and I am very nervous. I don’t like the idea of a boy or should I say boys stripping me naked. I especially don’t like anyone touching my vag. Sorry, my cunt. But I will do as you wish and hope I don’t get in trouble, or my parents find out what I’m doing.” I told her.

“I will protect you Sally. You just got to trust me and do as I say. You ready for the first boy to take your shoes and socks?” She asked.

“I guess I’m as reedy as I can be. It is going to feel funny being in school naked like you want me today. I hope a teacher tells me to put something on today so my initiation ends.” I said.

“So do I Sally but remember, if they don’t, you’ll be naked again tomorrow and I’ll have to think of something else for you to do. But also, if you don’t get to dress today, we continue with part two on Monday.” She told me.

I knew it would happen if the teachers don’t say anything today and I have a feeling, things will only get worse for me. I didn’t have much time to think before a cute boy stepped up to me so I could kiss him, and he could start getting me naked.

Once he was close enough, I put my arms around his neck and gave him a kiss on the lips. I had to let him feed me his tongue and I gave mine back to him. I broke the kiss and said, “Please, will you remove my shoes and socks for me.”

He grinned and said, “Yes I will thank you for asking me to help you.” Then he went down on a knee and started removing my shoes and socks. I had to raise my feet, one at a time to let him take them off and when he finished I stood barefoot on the pavement, while he handed Brandi my shoes and socks and then left.

Brandi put my shoes in a bag, and she was all smiles as she motioned to someone else to step forward. The new boy wasn’t bad looking and I noticed the ones she picked to get me naked were all older than me. Maybe they were juniors or seniors in the school. All I knew was they were older and probably had girlfriends who would watch them strip the new girl.

I put my arms around him, kissed him the best I could and then said, “Would you please remove my blouse for me.” I didn’t say it very loud, and Brandi said, “Sally, speak up so everyone can hear you. Try again.”

Damn, I didn’t want everyone hearing me asked to be stripped but she insisted I say it louder, so I raised my voice and almost yelled, “Would you please remove my blouse for me?”

He grinned and said, “I would be happy to take it off you. Jut stand still while I work.”

I stood there in the parking lot in front of everyone as this boy began unbuttoning my blouse so everyone could see my bra. He finished unbuttoning it and spread it apart, so he got a good look at my pretty bra. Of course, it was sheer, so he got a look at my tits and elongated nipples through it. Then he started pulling it from my arms and soon he held it in his hands and was smiling from ear to ear. He really enjoyed taking it off me and I hoped he liked what he saw.

He thanked me for letting him remove my blouse and handed it to Brandi for safe keeping. It didn’t take long before the next boy stepped up and as with the first two boys, I put my arms around him and gave him a big kiss on his lips. I think I was getting better at kissing but wasn’t sure since no one told me it was good or bad.

Once the kiss was broken, I said loudly, “Please will you remove my skirt for me.”

He grinned and said, “I sure will. I want to see the rest of your hot little body.”

That was embarrassing because he said it loud enough for everyone to hear. Once he was finished I would be standing in my bra and panties for a short time. Then I would have to ask someone else to finish getting me naked.

He found the button and zipper that held my skirt in place and as soon as he undid them, my skirt fell to the ground. He bent down to pick it up and his face was right at my crotch, and he was looking at my cunt through my sheer panties. I didn’t say anything and just let him get a close-up view of my red hair covering my cunt.

I picked up one foot at a time so he could get my skirt from the ground to hand to Brandi. She put it in the bag with the rest of my clothes. She was all smiles, and I noticed a couple of the other cheerleaders standing near her with cameras pointed right at me. Damn, they are recoding my debasement as I ask boys to strip me naked after I kiss them.

I was more nervous now because I knew if those pictures or recordings ever got out and my parents saw them, I would be finished. I didn’t have much time to think about that because as the third boy walked away another stepped up for me to kiss and ask if he would take one more article of clothing from my body.

I kissed his lips like I did the others before him and then said, “Please, will you remove my bra and kiss my little titties and nipples.”

I really didn’t want to be stripped like this and didn’t want some boy I never met before kissing my naked tits and nipples. But I had to do what Brandi wanted or I wouldn’t be on the team. I didn’t want to do any of the things she asked me to do but I did them thinking it would all end as soon as a teacher saw me.

The boy fumbled around trying to get my bra unhooked and I almost giggled thinking a boy should have to wear these things to get some practice. But I held it back and soon he had it unhooked and was removing it from my titties. He looked at my naked tits and started to kiss them but stopped. He asked, “Is it ok if I suck on them too?”

I looked at Brandi and she nodded her head yes so I sad, “Yes, please do suck on my hard nipples. I would enjoy that.”

I never should say that, but I wanted Brandi to be happy with me. I didn’t want her thinking I was a prude or something because I didn’t want a strange boy sucking on my nipples. He grinned and lowered his head to my naked upper half and kissed each one first and then took a nipple in his mouth and sucked on my big nipple. With him doing that, my nipple got longer, and I started feeling a dampness between my legs. It did feel good when he sucked my nipple into his mouth.

He sucked on my left nipple for a short time and then moved to the right one to do the same. Damn, why does my body feel like it does. I never have felt like this before, not even when I play with myself. I might have to get a boyfriend soon so I can have him doing all these things with me. But I would have to keep him a secret since my parents don’t allow me to date yet.

He finished sucking my tits and when he stood back up, he said, “Thank you. I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. You have cute little tits and nice suckable nipples.”

I said, “Yes, I did enjoy that very much and maybe you can do it again someday.”

I should have never said that, but it did feel wonderful. I never had anyone suck on my nipples before and it made me feel so good and warm. Maybe being naked won’t be so bad if others do the same for me. But right now, I was going to have another boy removing the last of my clothes and I would be naked for all to see.

I watched him walking to me and damn, he was hot. He had that look about him saying he was the one who would be mine forever. And he was going to be the first boy to ever touch my cunt. He looked like he might be on the football team because he was so big and muscular. I would have to ask Brandi who he was so maybe when I could date I would be able to be his girl.

He stopped right in front of me, and I didn’t hesitate to put my arms around him and give him a kiss. I wasn’t sure I was kissing right but I think I am learning by kissing all the other boys. I tried my best to make him happy and I wanted to do more with him. Hell, I don’t even know who he is and I’m wanting to be with him forever.

Once we kissed for a moment, which made me wet, I pulled away and said, “Would you please take my panties off so I can be naked. You can keep them as a gift from me to you. But once I am naked, I would like it if you touched my cunt to see if I am wet. Please.”

I knew that was all being recorded and if my parents ever saw and heard what I did, I think they would disown me and kick me out of their house. But at this point, I really didn’t care because this boy was so hot. I had never seen a boy’s penis before, except in pictures but for some reason as I was opening my legs to allow him access to my cunt, I wanted to see his and touch it like he was going to touch me.

He did just what I wanted and took my panties in his hands and gently pulled them down my legs, exposing my hairy cunt for all to see. I wished right now I didn’t have hair on it so he could see it better. Maybe I can shave it off so everyone could see me showing off everything.

I don’t think I’ll do that but right at this moment I wanted everyone to see my slit without anything to cover it. He slid my panties all the way down to my ankles and I stepped out of them so he could keep them. It was kind of funny but embarrassing at the same time because once he had them in his hand, he brought them to is nose and took good smell of them. He was smelling my panties, so he knew what my cunt was like.

He did keep them and put them in his pocket before he reached between my legs and ran his hand all around my naked crotch. Then he slid his finger along my slit, and I felt it going inside me. I’ve had my finger inside before but no one else has ever touched me there, let alone put a finger in me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.