Another School Slut - Cover

Another School Slut

Copyright© 2023 by bydasea

Chapter 31

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Sally was new in the area where the school gets a new slut each time an old one graduates or moves. This time it was her who fell into the trap just as Wendy Williams did many years before. Her story is told here.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Illustrated  

I didn’t want my parents involved with any of these perverts but I can’t say that to Brandi unless I want to be exposed to mom and dad or get some other form of extreme punishment. It is bad enough I’m usually always naked in school and now my cunt is all sewn up waiting for one special cock to fuck it. I’m naked in my neighborhood and have at times left the house naked. I have been naked in a mall and had to have sex with older people along with the other cheerleaders, I guess I’ll just keep my mouth shut for now.

I wasn’t allowed to put clothes on when we left the cabin. Brandi loves it when I am naked where others can see me. But now I also have pierced nipples with rings in them and bells hung on them. They didn’t make much noise but it would be enough for mom and dad to hear and ask about the tingling coming from my body.

Once in the car, with my legs spread so she could see my sewn-up cunt, she said, “Now, I want to hear those belles all the way home. Just wiggle those tiny titties so they ring. I am sure everyone in school will enjoy them, especially since I will get some bigger ones that are louder. Maybe I’ll let you keep the little ones to.”

I said, “Mistress Brandi, I won’t mind ringing my bells in school so everyone will know the slutty little whore is close by, but please don’t make me wear them in front of my parents. They would just die if they knew about them.”

Brandi laughed before saying, “Don’t worry my slut. I won’t make you ring them when at home. If I did that, I wouldn’t have you to use and my special friend would never get that virgin cunt. No, I will make sure they are covered so they don’t ring. Maybe I’ll let you take them off when at home around mommy and daddy. I don’t want you sent off to some school for wayward girls. So, I will protect you.”

That made me feel better because I never want my parents to know how stupid I was for falling to her trick making me do an initiation just to get me naked and becoming her slut. I know they had plans for mom and dad too, but I was the one who would pay the big price if they ever found out what I have been doing.

As we got closer and closer to home, Brandi said she needed to talk with my parents about next weekend but would wait till during the week. She told me that her mom would be inviting my mom to her group so she could be a member. Mom wouldn’t know what was going on till it happened to her and I’m afraid she might freak out once she finds out they will make her a bitch for the group to use.

Daddy was another story because I think they plan on having him fucking some of the women or making him suck some cock so he will belong to the group of guys. Whatever it is, I don’t think daddy will like it. I know he has fucked mom’s sister but I don’t think he has done anything with other women. I may be wrong but I don’t believe daddy would cheat on mom behind her back. I think if he was going to fuck someone else, mom would be there to watch. Besides, they could never get him to suck cocks. He didn’t like the gays to much and would never let another man put his cock in daddy’s mouth.

As I have had to do ever since she made me a slut, Brandi stopped down the road from my house and said, “Time for you to get out and get dressed my whore. Once you are out and you have your clothes out of the trunk, you may remove the bells. Then get dressed once you no longer see my car. It will be just like before, shoes and socks first so you show everyone my sewn-up cunt and then finish dressing covering your tits first and then the bottom half. I’ll text you later tonight about tomorrow for school.”

I did as she wanted and got out of the car. She took a long time to open her trunk so I could get my clothes and little bag I had carried to make it look good for my parents I never even got into the bag for anything because once I lost my clothes in the mall I stayed naked the rest of the weekend.

I had my clothes and bag out and had to put them down. I stood naked in the street close to my house and removed the little bells from my nipples. I prayed mom or dad didn’t see the rings in them because I would be in so much trouble for doing it to myself. They would never believe Brandi had anything to do with it.

Once the bells were out and in my bag, I began to dress as Brandi wanted. I bent at the waist, spread my legs, and put my socks on and then my shoes. My little sewn-up cunt could be seen by anyone behind me. I started thinking that everyone except my parents knew I was the school slut and no one would ever tell on me.

Once I finished covering my naked body I made my way the rest of the way up the street to my driveway and to my house. As soon as I turned into the drive, I saw mom and dad standing on the porch holding hands. They both looked a little sad and I figured that was because I was back home and they couldn’t fuck anyone else, especially my aunt and uncle.

Once I was on the porch, I gave both of them a big hug and prayed that they didn’t smell any pussy or cocks on my breath. I had had so may of both in my mouth this weekend I was sure that’s all they could smell. Lucky for me, I have mints in my bag and had sucked on a couple of them once I was out of Brandi’s car.

Daddy asked, “Why didn’t Brandi come up with you. I would love to see her again.”

I had to think really hard to answer him and said, “Oh, she had to be back home to help with unloading everything. So, she just dropped me off down the road so she could turn around.”

I guess he bought that and mom asked how the weekend was. I told them it was great and wanted to spend more time with them if I could. I didn’t really want to but knew if I said I didn’t enjoy it, I would never be able to go with her again and that would piss her off.

They wanted to know everything so we sat on the porch and I told them about going shopping and being at the beach with Brandi and her family. I even told them about the others coming to the beach with us and we all had a great time. Of course, I left out the fact that I was naked most of the time and was being made to suck cocks, eat pussy and getting hard cocks up my ass. I didn’t say anything about having my cunt sewn up so no one could accidently put a cock in it and made sure they knew nothing about my pierced nipples or that I had to wear bells in them so everyone could her the whore walking.

No, I didn’t tell them anything about the bad things. I asked how their weekend was and they both said it was kind of boring without me here. They said they did go out to dinner and saw a movie like they used to do when they were dating. Mom said it was kind of fun acting young again. Nothing was said about them being with my aunt and uncle or fucking others while I was gone. I knew more than what they told me.

Once we talked a little longer I excused myself to go change clothes and get a shower. Mom said she would begin cooking soon and I said I would hurry to be back to help her. Once I was in my room, I stripped naked and examined my little titties to make sure they were ok with my new jewelry. Then I looked at my cunt in the mirror to see it was still sewn tightly closed so no one could get in it and ruin what Brandi had planed for me. She said this coming weekend I would become a woman and get my cunt fucked with a nice hard cock. I was actually looking forward to it.

Once I examined my private parts which are no longer private since I am naked most of the time away from home and decided they were ok, I got my shower and dressed to cover up the things mom and dad should never see. I put a band aid over the rings in my tits so they couldn’t see them through my t-shirt.

Once dressed and making sure nothing bad was showing, I went downstairs to help mom. Daddy asked me to get hm another beer before I went to help mom. I got his beer and when I took it to him, he said, “So, you had a great time. How would you like to spend more time with Brandi?”

That confused me and I gave him a look of what do you mean. He clarified what he said by saying, “We were talking this weekend and we have really sheltered you for the past fourteen, almost fifteen years and thought you might need to spread your wings some. Maybe if you hang with Brandi, you’ll see other things beside what mom and I want.”

I said, “Daddy, I like spending time with you guys. I understand what you are saying and I guess it might help me later on in life. But I don’t mind being with you and mom. I hope it isn’t because you don’t want me around anymore.”

“Oh honey, it is nothing like that. It’s just that we feel that you need to be with kids your own age more instead of being with us so much. Plus, we have given it some thought about us going out more. If you don’t want to be away from us, we won’t mind staying in with you, but we want what’s good for you and we think you would learn so much more by being able to get out with someone like Brandi. She is a good influence.” Daddy said.

Good influence my ass. She has corrupted me and made me into the school slut where I am naked most of the time and have to suck anyone’s cock that has it out and eat pussy from all the ladies and girls. Now, when I go back tomorrow everyone will be fucking my once tight little ass. If daddy only knew what she has made me do and what I will be doing for the next two years he wouldn’t think she was such a goody two shoes

Once daddy finished talking with me I went to the kitchen t help mom fix beef stew. She is such a great cook and I’m learning all about it from her. I didn’t cook a lot but when I am able to assist her, I’m learning new things about the kitchen.

But today, I wasn’t paying much attention to coking. No, I was looking at my mother, wondering what her cunt tasted like and if I would ever have to have sex with her. Brandi had told me that someday I would be eating her and she would eat me but she wouldn’t know it was her own daughter, Somehow, Brandi would hide my identity from her when we had sex. I never thought about having any kind of sex with either of my parents but now, it is on my mind a lot. At least now, thanks to the cameras in the house, I know what both my parents look like naked.

Plus, I have now seen my aunt and uncle naked and watched all of them fucking each other. I’m sure it won’t be the last time I get to watch all of them and maybe some others fucking and sucking. Mom and Aunt Shelly both have nice bodies and now that mom has a bald cunt, the two of them look so much alike. Of course, being twins, I guess they should look alike. I like mom without a hairy cunt much better than the hairy version I saw to start with.

Daddy and Uncle Dale are almost the same down there except I think Dale is a little bigger in length than daddy but maybe daddy is bigger around. Here I am comparing cocks like I’m a pro at it. I guess having as many cocks in my mouth and now my ass as I’ve had ever since she made me do the initiation, I am kind of an expert when it comes to sizes of cocks. Right now, I think Horse has everyone beat in length and girth. He has one big cock and I took it all the way down my throat. I wonder how it will feel stretching my once virgin ass out. I’m ready to try it.

While we cooked and I was thinking of being fucked by my parents and everyone else, mom was talking to me about them going out more and enjoying their middle ages. She said it was time for me to spread my wings some more and she thought Brandi would be a great person to help me learn more about what life is really like. She said her and daddy couldn’t teach me the things I should be learning about what the big world had to offer but Brandi would be able to help with that.

No, I guess they couldn’t teach me how to fuck, suck and eat pussy. Well, they could but I am sure that isn’t what they were talking about. They had no idea how much I’ve done for Brandi or how much more I’ll have to do for her just so they don’t find out what a slutty whore I now am. And I’m sure they had no idea what it was like sucking a dog cock and swallowing his hot watery cum.

We finished the stew and I set the table for us all to sit down and eat. Once we sat down and all of us had our dinner in front of us the talk started up again with all three of us. Mom said, “I had a call earlier about the women’s group that Brandi’s mom belongs to and said she wanted me to go with her this weekend to one of the meetings. I think I should just so I can meet some of the other women in the area.”

Daddy said, “Yes I think you should and while you are with the ladies, I’m going out with some of the guys that her dad said were all great fun to be with. You see Sally, mom and I need to be able to go out and enjoy life to. That’s why we think with you spending time with Brandi she will show you more about life than we can.”

They were trying to convince me that I needed more than what they could give me but I think they really were trying to say they needed to get out and fuck other people. I have a feeling that when they were younger, it wasn’t just my aunt and uncle they had sex with. No, I think they were having sex with a lot of other people. And now they wanted to do it again without me around. But, by them wanting that, it gave Brandi free reign over me and I’m sure she’ll take full advantage of it.

We finished dinner and I cleaned the kitchen alone, giving my parents time to be alone again. I could hear them laughing and talking about the things others have told them about the ladies meetings and how the guys all went out and partied without the wives tagging along. I knew they would all end up fucking at some point and so would I whenever they went with the others.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.