Another School Slut - Cover

Another School Slut

Copyright© 2023 by bydasea

Chapter 44

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 44 - Sally was new in the area where the school gets a new slut each time an old one graduates or moves. This time it was her who fell into the trap just as Wendy Williams did many years before. Her story is told here.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Illustrated  

I wasn’t sure if I liked what I had to do, but I have come to realize that whatever Brandi wants, Brandi gets. I don’t want my parents to see me doing this and other things, so I just said, “Yes, mistress, I’ll do as you want and by the time the day is over I’ll be married and no longer a virgin. At least I saved it for my wedding day.”

She laughed and said, “If only you knew my little pet. I’ll be so happy once we take that away from you and I can make more money. I think once you’re no longer a virgin and I have it all in a movie, it will sell really well. Not every day a young slut like you gets married and gets her first fuck in public with everyone watching. You might be the only one who doesn’t like it, but I don’t care. You’ll do it or else.”

I said, “Yes I will do whatever it takes so my parents don’t find out I’m now a slutty whore and not their sweet little girl. Shall we begin?”

“Good little slut. Now, you have to do the wedding walk from here to the alter. There you will see who your husband will be and who gets to fuck that juicy cunt the first time. I promise you; you will never forget who takes your virginity away and makes you a woman.” Brandi said.

I wanted to know who I was about to marry but couldn’t see them yet. She had the veil in place and it hid nothing. It was laced on my head and fixed so my face was still visible with the writing on it stating I sucked cock, ate pussy and drank piss. Then it went down my back but was short so nothing back there was hidden either. Once she had it the way she wanted it, she handed me what was supposed to be a bouquet of flowers but it wasn’t flowers. No, it was a group of dildos put together and I had to carry them down the aisle. So embarrassing. I was advertising my body and saying I would use dildos when I couldn’t find a cock or it was for others to use on me in case they didn’t have a cock.

Once I was ready as far as she was concerned she slapped my naked ass and said, “Go get married my whore so you can begin to make me some more money. I sure am so happy the guy I picked wants you because it will be the perfect scene for a great movie.”

I told her I would do my best and started to go down the aisle they had made for me. But just as I was about to start walking, Mr. Benson stepped up beside me. He was totally naked as he said, “Since your father is busy with others and can’t be here to give you away, I will fill in for him. Now take my cock in your hand and we’ll walk down together. Once the judge says who gives this slut away and I answer I do, lean over, kiss my cock, take it in your mouth and into your throat, then suck it just for a moment. I’ll tell you when to stop sucking and stand up. Then once you are standing back up, your new husband will be beside you waiting to marry you and take away your virginity. Let’s go.”

I did as he instructed since Brandi was also there watching and I can’t afford to piss her or Mr. Benson off. He is the one who said he wanted me as the school slut even before we moved here. I wondered if daddy’s job was set up just to get me here in this school to become the slutty whore they are making me. I also wondered what daddy was doing with whoever he was with. He went with the guys but I think they might have set him up to fail and make him do things to. I know they did that to mom and I’m sure it won’t be long and she’ll be putting out to everyone in town just like I will be doing.

We started the walk to get me married and Mr. Benson said, “Well, little slut, I won’t be the first one in that cunt, but I will be fucking you today at some point. Then once we are back in school, you’ll be making several trips to my office so I can fuck you some more. Of course, you’ll still be sucking my cock whenever I have company. Yep, you’ll be under my desk sucking my cock while I visit with others. I liked it when your mom was with me that day and someday, she will get to suck my cock while you watch You would like to see that won’t you?”

I said, “Yes it would be fun to watch her sucking your cock. I just hope I don’t get jealous.”

He laughed and we begam the walk down to get me hitched and fucked. I looked around as we walked with me holding his hard cock and his hand playing with my naked ass. I saw just about everyone there was naked and ready with hard cocks. I didn’t see many girls there with me. The only cheerleader was Brandi and she still had her clothes on. God forbid if any of these guys saw her naked.

It looked like the whole football team, all the male teachers, the judge and doctor along with some I didn’t know. I wondered who else might show up to get some of my cunt. If everyone here puts there cock in my cunt it will probably be kind of sore by the end of the day. Of course, Brandi won’t care how it feels as long as she gets her moneys worth. But today, I don’t think anyone has to pay to fuck me. The football team and teachers get it free and so does the doctor and judge. I have a feeling my cunt will be taking at least fifty cocks if not more today. That sure is a lot of cocks for a virgin to take on her first real day as a whore.

We walked slow so everyone had a good look at me and saw what had been written on me and once we got to the end I saw where they had made an alter for my wedding. The judge was there with some papers in his hand but I didn’t see the one I was going to marry. Brandi was there as my bridesmaid and I didn’t know who was supposed to be the groom or groomsman. I guess I will know soon enough though.

We got to the alter and when everyone got quiet, the judge said, “Dearly beloved we are here today to join these two together in holy matrimony. Who gives this slut away.”

Once he said that, Mr. Benson nudged me and I remembered I had to put his cock in my mouth and throat and wait till he tapped me that I should stand back up. I guess while I’m doing that since I can’t see anything except pubic hair, my new husband to be will arrive and I’ll get married to whoever it was. I did as instructed, lowered my head to Mr. Benson nice cock, kissed the head, licked off the precum and then took him into my mouth. Not the first time I’ve had his cock in my mouth and from what I’m hearing it won’t be the last time I suck it.

I had his cock about halfway down my throat and then just pushed down and I felt his pubic hair tickle my nose. Before I came here to this town and school, the only cock I had ever seen was in a magazine one of my friend found that her daddy had stashed away. We laughed at how stupid it looked sticking out from a guy. Nothing like us girls because our stuff was packed neatly away and out of sight. But here I am, not even a half year in this new town and school and I’m sucking a cock like a pro. I’m not sure how many women suck cock, but I don’t believe they can suck one as good as I can. I’m a damn good cocksucker and have had lots of practice ever since Brandi tricked me into becoming a school slut just so I could be a cheerleader.

I don’t know how long I was bent over with the principle’s hard cock down my throat but it started to get a little harder to breath. I hoped he would tap my head soon because if he didn’t I might miss my wedding to whoever it was. I didn’t dare move because Brandi was right close by and if I didn’t keep him in my throat, I would be in trouble both with her and at home since she would let my parents see what I am now.

Just as I thought I was about to pass out, I felt the tap to my head and started pulling back to get him out of my throat. Once he was out of my throat but still in my mouth I was able to breath and took a big deep breath and felt much better. I know now I can keep a big hard cock in my throat for a while. I didn’t know how long it was there, but it seemed like a long time. I figured out how to breath through my nose when a cock is blocking the airway in my throat. I continued to get his cock out of my mouth to see who I had to marry in order to please Brandi and get fucked.

I let is cock slip out of my mouth and stood up. When I looked the first thing I saw was a young boy, probably about my age or maybe even younger standing there naked just like everyone else. I thought, damn, I don’t even know him and I will be his wife soon. I wasn’t happy about that but I don’t have any choice anymore. If Brandi wants me to marry this guy, guess I will. I never thought I would be married so young and to someone I don’t even know. Guess I’ll know him soon once we say our I dos and let him fuck me taking away my virginity.

But after seeing him I saw he had something in his hand. I followed the line he held and at the other end was Fred, the dog. Shit, I’m going to have to suck a dog’s cock again even if I get fucked by this young boy. But then, I got the word from Brandi, “Sally my little whore, you do remember Fred? He is your boyfriend right. Well, soon he will be your husband and he will make you his bitch before the rest of the guys get too fuck that hot little cunt. He will be your first and whenever he wants it, you will give it to him. After all, he will be your loving hubby.”

I started crying thinking I don’t want a dog to take my virginity. I want a guy to do it. I am too young to be married and it shouldn’t be to a dog. It’s not even legal to marry an animal. They are supposed to be pets, not my husband. I guess I’ll never forget the day I lost my cherry and it was to a fucking dog. It was bad enough I had to suck his cock, but it wasn’t the first one in my mouth. But now she is saying Fred will be the first to fuck me and then I will be fucking the rest of the guys and if Fred wants it again, I will have to let him take me because he will be my husband. No, this can’t be happening to me.

I heard someone in the background saying, “Kiss him whore!”

Brandi grinned at me and said, “Not yet my little cunt but as soon as you say I do, you will be kissing your husband with tongue and all. Then he will take away that thin piece of skin and you’ll become a woman and a true whore.”

Then Judge Frank said, “Now, where were we. Oh yes, who gives this bitch to this dog?”

He kind of laughed when he said it and his hard naked cock just bounced like it was so happy to make me a dog’s bitch and wife. Mr. Benson said, “I give her to Fred the dog.”

Then he stepped away and I was left alone with Fred sitting beside me. Judge Frank said, “I think since your future husband is sitting and can’t stand on two feet you should join him. Sit like a dog whore.”

I had to squat down and put my hands up like paws so I could marry a dog. I didn’t like the way this was going and all I could think about was that he was going to take my virginity away and I would never be a virgin again. I didn’t want to do it this way. I wanted to be a virgin the day I was married to a real man, not a fucking dog. But Brandi has other ideas and she wants me married, just like I have always wanted but it was married to a dog, not a boy or man I loved.

Brandi came over to me and made sure I was in proper position with my legs apart and my cunt in view of the judge and everyone else. Then she whispered, saying, “When he asks if you take Fred, be sure you bark like Fred does. You are nothing but a cheap ass dog whore, so act like one.”

I barked that I understood, even if I hated her for it. I am making a fool of myself to start with by getting married to a dog with everyone watching. I sure hope they don’t tell mom and daddy I got married to a dog and he fucked me taking away my last hope of staying a little girl to wait for Mr. Right. And besides that, I was butt ass naked except for the silly veil she put on my head. I think this is the worst day of my life where my marriage should be the happiest day. But now Fred will probably be the only guy who wanted to marry me.

Once Brandi stepped back away from me, the judge started again. He asked Fred if he took me as his bitch in heat to use and abuse for anything he desired and to make sure I was well fucked at all times. Fred must have understood or he was well trained to do what he did. Once the judge stopped talking, Fred barked like he said he did take me as his bitch. I guess that is all I am good for now. Being a dog’s bitch and getting fucked by anyone who pays Brandi a little bit of money or they win a game. Of course, I’m free to the teachers and board members along with all the cops. I will never be lonely that’s for sure.

Once he finished with Fred he turned to me and said, “Sally Brown, better known as slut or whore, do you take this wonderful dog to be your husband and master to fuck and suck upon command. Will you obey and fuck everyone who desires your body and suck every cock you see. Will you eat every pussy in school and the town and let everyone use and abuse you no matter what they wish to do. Will you accept tattoos and piercings of Brandi’s choice and will you allow her to brand you any place on your naked body. Will you agree to remain naked at all times no matter who sees you. Will you allow your parents to see you naked and will you have sex with them when the time comes.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.